Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:13:14 PM EDT
[#1]
IJDFCA , I just don't. FJB and all his tax & spend demokrat buddies will burn our shit to the ground. I have been making my preparations the best I can.

There will come a point within the next year that even the libtard media will have to report on the shit show.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:15:11 PM EDT
[#2]
All those blue Union voters are about to learn a valuable lesson about economics and politics.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:17:42 PM EDT
[#3]
There are two union halls (electrical and teamsters) around the corner from me and they ALWAYS campaign for the D candidates regardless.

Must be blissful going thru life with your head buried in the sand
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Patriots -0 vs Stealers -1..........Good news is that the first quarter just got started.......................
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:33:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I for one will be glad to see the Covid death count go down. Pneumonia, heart attacks and stroke will not be counted as covid deaths now. You watch how the news portrays everything from now on.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:38:33 PM EDT
[#6]
FJB and the AFL-CIO for endorsing him.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:40:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I care, but, I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

fucking shit unions suck liberal cock EVERY FUCKING TIME. and then liberals come in and shit right down their throats. EVERY FUCKING TIME.  

Same with blacks.  Blacks run around fucking shrieking about white supremacy, meanwhile, the party of REAL white supremacy, the fucking liberals, fucks them EVERY TIME.

I'm fine with it. I'll pay off the house, reduce my standard of living,  I'll laugh as these stupid fucks keep voting for these criminals EVERY FUCKING TIME.
View Quote

i dont know if you are right, but I know you ain’t wrong.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:41:09 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought that motherfucker was all for union jobs
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:54:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
All those blue Union voters are about to learn a valuable lesson about economics and politics.

View Quote

It doesn't matter they never learn. As long as they're corrupt bosses tell them to vote blue they'll vote blue.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:57:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Srsly?  I don't see anyone here hailing the new pedo overlord.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Many here will quietly accept this because it means that they don't have to read mean tweets by the orange one.

There have been no shortage of "Trump should just shut up" threads...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:58:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
From America First to America Last, thanks never_trumpers.

But at least Xiden wont say mean things on twitter.
View Quote

Xiden wont say a fucking thing unless its told to him by his handlers.  

And half the time itll be gibberish.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:20:25 PM EDT
[#12]
FJB
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:25:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Elections have consequences
View Quote

Those 10,000 probably mostly voted for Trump

It’s time for any private or public ally traded corporations that this new regime wants to harm just to ignore everything from the federal government
Also inform the feds that if they have any federal agent or worker set foot on their property that they will have them held for detainment by the county sheriff
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:28:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
IMO the country deserves what it's about to get. While many of us don't, we're in this together and unless you're leaving the country we're all taking the ride together. Maybe lessons will be learned before we degenerate into a total idiocracy, but I tend to doubt it. We need to go full retard before we can start the climb back to reason and intelligence.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:30:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:32:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Killed a thousand COVID patients, too
View Quote

4400+ 'Rona deaths on Jan. 20th.

Deadliest day for 'Rona in the US.  If I cared, I'd see if CNN still has their COVID Death Tracker still up on the side.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:36:04 PM EDT
[#17]
So how many of those union workers voted for him?

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:36:12 PM EDT
[#18]
He killed many energy jobs but created jobs for abortion clinics!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:37:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:38:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
"Donald Trump still has passed more anti-gun measures than Joe Biden."

- "Anonymous"
View Quote
Day ain't over yet.

-Me
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:40:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Do you actually believe there will be another General Election in four years?

I wouldn't be so sure.
View Quote

Even Venezuela still has elections.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:41:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
IMO the country deserves what it's about to get. While many of us don't, we're in this together and unless you're leaving the country we're all taking the ride together. Maybe lessons will be learned before we degenerate into a total idiocracy, but I tend to doubt it. We need to go full retard before we can start the climb back to reason and intelligence.
View Quote
I have always thought that we were better as a United States than as a group of North American countries after balkanization. I approached Texas secession as a bit of a lark and fun for poking at others.

Now, I think it's the only way forward that doesn't lead to camps and mass murder in my state.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:41:51 PM EDT
[#23]
It’s all so depressing. I very much get the union minions bring it upon themselves but I don’t want to have the shit economy of the past. Things where looking so good then they worked this China flu shit over on everyone. Wonder who we’ll be at war with next month.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:45:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Trumps fault
View Quote

Kick rocks...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:45:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Joe doesnt GAF.......
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:47:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Especially stealing one from 75 million people.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:56:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No one is hailing their new pedo overlord, well except for a few.

I said they'd quietly accept it.  Quietly being the operative word here.  They accept it because they're never trumpers.  They accept it because they want establishment republican polished turds and think letting the dems have this election season victory will help get the nation back to its proper place, which is republicans and democrats politicians working together to shit on the country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Many here will quietly accept this because it means that they don't have to read mean tweets by the orange one.

No one is hailing their new pedo overlord, well except for a few.

I said they'd quietly accept it.  Quietly being the operative word here.  They accept it because they're never trumpers.  They accept it because they want establishment republican polished turds and think letting the dems have this election season victory will help get the nation back to its proper place, which is republicans and democrats politicians working together to shit on the country.

Trouble is, far too many of those cocksucking nevertumpers ARENT silent, in fact their never ending snarky smugness is down right nauseating
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:42:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Does anyone know how many people were working on the border wall? I've seen numbers from 20k-40k.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:45:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
"Donald Trump still has passed more anti-gun measures than Joe Biden."

- "Anonymous"
View Quote

Please provide a list  so we can keep count.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:49:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Weird double tap

FJB
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

yup keep voting for them in a way i wanna  see it all burn. f it i live up in the
mountain the world needs a flushing anyways  ??
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:14:13 PM EDT
[#33]
OP, you have to start small and work your way up.  Otherwise, you might hurt yourself.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:21:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Wait till he bans fracking. PA is going to get what they voted for!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:23:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

fucking shit unions suck liberal cock EVERY FUCKING TIME. and then liberals come in and shit right down their throats. EVERY FUCKING TIME.  

Same with blacks.  Blacks run around fucking shrieking about white supremacy, meanwhile, the party of REAL white supremacy, the fucking liberals, fucks them EVERY TIME.

I'm fine with it. I'll pay off the house, reduce my standard of living,  I'll laugh as these stupid fucks keep voting for these criminals EVERY FUCKING TIME.
View Quote

This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:24:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
We need a Constitutional Amendment that holds those who have international investments or have received funds from government entities or have immediately family members who have within the past seven years should not be able to hold political office.

Right now, we allow a high number of individuals with what by any reasonable measure would be considered a "Conflict of Interest" to hold office. If we could prevent that or at least limit it somewhat we'd do away with the problem of globalism to a great extent.
View Quote

That would have disqualified Trump for office.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:17:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:00:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Bravo.  The truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bravo.  The truth.

Hear hear!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:02:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Great point!  We need constant reminders of the Covid death toll now that Biden is responsible (holding them to the same standards)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
4500 people also died from Covid.  Super start to a super administration.

Great point!  We need constant reminders of the Covid death toll now that Biden is responsible (holding them to the same standards)

CNN took the covid stats off their graphics today.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:01:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Does CNN have his approval rating above 60% yet?
View Quote

I believe they just broke 1%... so not far off?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:03:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.

I was kind of astonished that the dumb asses who voted for him were going to start getting a well deserved lesson ON DAY ONE of his administration, but, "let the games begin!"

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#42]
My typical response is, “people deserve exactly what they voted for.”

I’m just not sure people actually voted this POTUS into office.  The fraud never got its day in court.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:10:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Yup, with the stroke of a pen he cured the economy.  When the ripple effect is over people will be asking, "What economy?"
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top