User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:12:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

BS

He had 4 years and didnt do shit. Ok, judges. Great.

He didnt fire Sessions for 1.5 years

He didnt fire comey fast enough.

He didnt fire Mueller

He kept Wray

He kept Haspal

He let Bar and Durham hide the FBI treason

He didnt order Hillary investigated.

No one was arrested

He didnt pardon anyone of worth

He didnt fire Fauci

He didnt declassify any documents of worth

He was a waste of time that gave us Xiden.

View Quote

Yeah I agree. But we don't know if it was intentional or he just couldn't do anything he wanted without resistance from his branch.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:12:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:16:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Holy propaganda.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:16:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

yeah, I saw the threads, but only read yours

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-tds20210120-001_jpg-1789469.JPG

as with many things, Trump probably had a group make up a list, and he listened to what they said about the people, and he approved or disapproved it, because he was listening to the group advise him, so I don't know who was in the group

edit - and as i recall, someone pointed out in the thread, that it was not certain the involvement of the person pardoned, and that that the actuall killer was already paroled
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey how about those pardoned drug dealers and cop killers? Who tricked Trump into that? Snoop Dog?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-tds20210120-001_jpg-1789469.JPG

as with many things, Trump probably had a group make up a list, and he listened to what they said about the people, and he approved or disapproved it, because he was listening to the group advise him, so I don't know who was in the group

edit - and as i recall, someone pointed out in the thread, that it was not certain the involvement of the person pardoned, and that that the actuall killer was already paroled

Most likely, he's never responsible for his actions, he's not a politician after all.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:17:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Most likely, he's never responsible for his actions, he's not a politician after all.
View Quote

Even so.....his craps are smarter than dumbass Biden.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
President Trump is a Never_Trumper to 30% of GD..
View Quote

I predicted many things in the last 4 years and especially the last month.One of them was how Trump would be turned on by the Cult.  I was blocked by many of the Cultist elite members here I am sure for the facts I presented them about Trump, all of them true....So they never seen how many of my predictions here turned out to be fact..

Not just turning on Trump, but everyone of them turned out to be true..Really a sad deal here on GD how many drank the Trump Kool Aid. And they felt better by attacking and self censoring those that tried to tell them the facts..Sad, really sad.

Yes I will always be angry that the Trump mistake was cast upon me..Cruz or anyone else could have beat Hillary, then Biden too..Trump was just a very bad mistake by others, that I now have to pay for.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:22:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump is responsible for many things, and he isn't infallible

but he doesn't know things, and has to depend on others to inform him

and when he's surrounded by swamp, and the people say x, y, z are SME, and they sound like they have a good reputation, he would listen to them, like in the business world.

except that, that isn't the way politics are run. politicians look for power and money, as Trump found out, not what is fair and just for people
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:24:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

He did not tell people to storm the Capitol and break windows.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fair warning: I didn't read the article, just the headline.  I refuse to read leftist news anymore.

But, the headline isn't wrong.  Trump abandoned those Patriots at the capital, including whatever Proud Boys were there.  He called for folks to be there, and then turned his back, slunk away, and then denounced them.  I didn't hear a fucking word from him about Ashli either.

He did not tell people to storm the Capitol and break windows.

He asked people to be there for their voices to be heard.  They weren't being heard.  They made them heard, as they should have.  What happened at the capital was not wrong, and you will never convince me it was.

When they made their voices heard, he abandoned them.  This wasn't about him, but he was the victim of the fraud, as well as folks figurehead.  After months and months of asking for peoples support, he threw them to the wolves.

ETA: As did the rest of the Republican establishment.  You have Antifa rioting right now in Portland, and Seattle.  They've ALREADY caused more damage then the whole of the capital protest.  And frankly...they are putting actions to their words at least.  Do you see any recriminations yet?  Nah...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:26:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yep.

But just look at the posts here, people eat it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy propaganda.

Yep.

Just makes it easier to keep tabs on who is who on here...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:27:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Trump did every thing he could to have this fraudulent election overturned. The blame falls on national Republican leadership and the U.S. supreme court. Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, Brian Kemp and John Roberts to name just a few. The media aided and abetted the steal. Even Fox News. The commies perpetuated the swindle, but I'm not sure the Republican never Trumoers weren't working alongside them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:28:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah I agree. But we don't know if it was intentional or he just couldn't do anything he wanted without resistance from his branch.
View Quote

Trump has always done everything in his Life for Trump..He does not care, nor has he ever cared, for anyone but Trump and what is good for Trump...That is the most amazing thing to me about the followers, they think he is doing for them.How naive can you be..
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:31:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

He asked people to be there for their voices to be heard.  They weren't being heard.  They made them heard, as they should have.  What happened at the capital was not wrong, and you will never convince me it was.

When they made their voices heard, he abandoned them.  This wasn't about him, but he was the victim of the fraud, as well as folks figurehead.  After months and months of asking for peoples support, he threw them to the wolves.

ETA: As did the rest of the Republican establishment.  You have Antifa rioting right now in Portland, and Seattle.  They've ALREADY caused more damage then the whole of the capital protest.  And frankly...they are putting actions to their words at least.
View Quote

as shown, people were already protesting at the capital, while Trump was speaking.

and there is info that antifa people were there that seem to have been the lead people at events at the capital.

so they were 'his people', and were listening to Trump?

edit - and yes, there were people mad at what was occurred with the election, but except for the people that seemed to be the ones instigating it, the majority of people there did not commit violent acts, and now they are going to get charges and likely jail time, for things that were less violent than all the things antifa had been doing in washington dc. and the antifa that were arrested or charged, have had their charges dismissed
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:31:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Knowing Gavin McInnes origins, I’ve always thought them to be a polarizing controlled opposition, not that their membership would know this.
View Quote

Is he still sticking dildos up his ass on live TV to "own the libs"?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:34:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Trump has always done everything in his Life for Trump..He does not care, nor has he ever cared, for anyone but Trump and what is good for Trump...That is the most amazing thing to me about the followers, they think he is doing for them.How naive can you be..
View Quote

You sound like a bitter ex-wife...you didnt by chance, hook up with one of his former conquest's did you?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:34:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Trump told the Proud Boys that they would deny him three times....
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:36:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Says NYT.

Thanks for propaganda OP.

Why you always trying to deliver propaganda to us???

They lie.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:39:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Are we actually believing the BS from the NYT now?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:39:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Useful idiots coming to the realization they're now useless.
View Quote

Do you believe Erin Smith is a useful idiot?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:40:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Naah. They're just liars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That story is half fabricated, half propaganda. Journalists are so far inside their bubble, they can’t comprehend anything outside.

Naah. They're just liars.

It's funny how instead of actual statement from the actual spokesman/leader, they rely on a nameless 'source' obtained through espionage (closed Telegram group) with no known prominence or influence, that could be the reporter writing the article for all we know.

But, regardless the veracity of their quote, the truth is many do let down by Trump.  He did lose, after all.  But, he did also contest that loss a lot more than others would... although his effort was a good bit crummier than it should have been, and indicated a total lack of planning for such a contingency.  Biden had been lining up legal hordes to ensure his victory for six months prior, and Trump had a handful of talking heads he rounded up the day after the election.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:40:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

as shown, people were already protesting at the capital, while Trump was speaking.

and there is info that antifa people were there that seem to have been the lead people at events at the capital.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA: As did the rest of the Republican establishment.  You have Antifa rioting right now in Portland, and Seattle.  They've ALREADY caused more damage then the whole of the capital protest.  And frankly...they are putting actions to their words at least.

As well they should have been, and yes, Trump asked people to come.

Yes, some of this is true.  Doesn't change the fact that people's voices weren't being heard, and they needed to be.  You're saying it was a bad thing?  I'm saying it wasn't.

Didn't say they were listening to Trump.  I'm saying he asked folks to be there, asked folks to take back their country and their leadership for over a month, made sure people knew their voices weren't being heard.  And then walked away when they did something about it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:40:22 AM EDT
[#22]
And it's the New York Slimes.  They are known for creating hit pieces.  Right now their goal is to prevent the right from gathering around Trump as a leader and having him or someone he anoints run for President  and preventing a 2010 style Tea Party uprising should they break away.  The 2010 Tea Party was the genesis of Trump, and much difficulty to the Obama Administration.   In either case they are going to try to prevent Republicans from taking power in the Fraud states in 2022 (and take GA and AZ as well) to prevent a Trump or Tea Party candidate from coming through in 2024, as well as increasing their hold in the US Senate.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:41:32 AM EDT
[#23]
That article was funny.  Its what they wish were true.  Not what is true.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:44:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What if I told you Trump was the useful idiot.....
View Quote

Yes, useful to China and Putin. They are both much stronger now. They both now know that we can't plan

If you guys need a war so bad, why don't you take Moscow, Russia? Just stop f'n around and go do it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:44:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:44:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So Trump isn't the genius that he claimed to be. Because he pardoned this guy....

https://i.imgur.com/mm9Xh7t.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So Trump isn't the genius that he claimed to be. Because he pardoned this guy....

https://i.imgur.com/mm9Xh7t.jpg

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:45:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

This made me laugh more than it should.  Well played!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:47:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He surrounded himself with people that he wanted. Omarosa Newman didn't become part of Trump's team because of the Swamp. It was because Trump wanted her. No different than the other people he kept selecting.
View Quote

On another note, I wonder if the dumbass's new Cabinet will have to wear large name tags in order for him to "know" who he is talking to?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:47:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That story is half fabricated, half propaganda. Journalists are so far inside their bubble, they can’t comprehend anything outside.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:48:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Meh, Trump is the one who said he did not know them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:49:46 AM EDT
[#31]
In all honesty when Trump said "Stand back and stand by" at the debate it had nothing to do with the PB or any other groups.  He was in the heat of the debate and the moderator was pissing him off.  It was the media that made it sound like he was endorsing the PB and other groups.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:49:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Fair warning: I didn't read the article, just the headline.  I refuse to read leftist news anymore.

But, the headline isn't wrong.  Trump abandoned those Patriots at the capital, including whatever Proud Boys were there.  He called for folks to be there, and then turned his back, slunk away, and then denounced them.  I didn't hear a fucking word from him about Ashli either.
View Quote

+1

Because of Trumps followers, Trump still has plenty of political capital that can be used to criticize and affect policy.
I also absolutely feel betrayed by his response to the capitol protest, and the complete bending of the knee in the end and lack of official concern for justice for Ashli.
But openly undermining him is probably not in our best interest, nor is giving the left the opportunity to say "See! He's scum."

We should probably just remember that a "conservative" Populist is just a Populist that has chosen conservatism as a delivery vehicle.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:52:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Only cowards blame President Trump for their shortcomings!
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:54:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yes, some of this is true.  Doesn't change the fact that people's voices weren't being heard, and they needed to be.  You're saying it was a bad thing?  I'm saying it wasn't.

Didn't say they were listening to Trump.  I'm saying he asked folks to be there, asked folks to take back their country and their leadership for over a month, made sure people knew their voices weren't being heard.  And then walked away when they did something about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Part of thee reason Antifa could hijack the front line so easily, is because the angry crowd was looking to Trump for direction (vs a group leader there in the crowd) and he failed to lead.  He could have assigned a USSS guy or twelve to embed in crowds nearby, report developments real time, and issue a 'stand down' order from the president himself if needed.

I do kinda have to wonder if the break in may not have occurred if Enrico Tarrio & the Proud Boys had been present to tell his goons to stomp the Antifa beating on the windows.  We all saw footage of bewildered and unarmed Trump supporters standing back from Antifa banging on windows with clubs, unable to stop them, as well as the incident where the crowd did force them to stop.  Maybe they'd have been beating on the windows, too; who knows.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:56:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
So we believe the media now?

These ads clowns read a few social media posts and concocted the story from whole cloth.

In no fan of the PBs, but holy shit people, get your heads straight.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:56:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yes, useful to China and Putin. They are both much stronger now. They both now know that we can't plan

If you guys need a war so bad, why don't you take Moscow, Russia? Just stop f'n around and go do it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if I told you Trump was the useful idiot.....

Wait, wut?  Yeah, Russia is really inconvenienced by spiking oil prices.  Retarded.  Yeah, China had to pull every stop to get Biden elected because Trump was so damn favorable to them.  Retarded.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:56:47 AM EDT
[#37]
At least Proud Boys don't threaten others, burn down small businesses, cause looting/riots, beat up bystanders, kill others, and have numerous "free zones", ....
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:57:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The problem with flying the Jolly Roger is when your ship is sunk and your clapped in chains you're on your own. Anyone with a legit position is going to disavow you even if they were secretly cheering you on
View Quote

There is truth here...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who? Trump and his kids? Or the proud boys?

Trump got into power and didn't stamp out illegal immigration when he had the chance. That was his main promise and he failed.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:58:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I just have to say that they aren't wrong. People supported Trump and came to support him, some of them now lost everything and Trump didn't want anything to do with them. That's a real dick move if you ask me, he has no responsibility whatsoever, if you aren't ready to cross the rubicon then do not call for the support of the people.
View Quote
Hi Joe, salute the marines!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:00:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
In all honesty when Trump said "Stand back and stand by" at the debate it had nothing to do with the PB or any other groups.  He was in the heat of the debate and the moderator was pissing him off.  It was the media that made it sound like he was endorsing the PB and other groups.

View Quote

It was a dumb false-dilemma question, and Trump failed to call out the moderator on it.  He was being made to whole-hog endorse both Proud Boys as well as the NaziKlan the media claims they are, or utterly denounce them as well as everyone who hates leftist violence (which is most of his base)

Trump should have stood his ground, and told Biden he would answer if and only if he would denounce Antifa, BLM rioters, and the Democrat Socialists.  He started down that road, but did not stick to it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

BS

He had 4 years and didnt do shit. Ok, judges. Great.

He didnt fire Sessions for 1.5 years

He didnt fire comey fast enough.

He didnt fire Mueller

He kept Wray

He kept Haspal

He let Bar and Durham hide the FBI treason

He didnt order Hillary investigated.

No one was arrested

He didnt pardon anyone of worth

He didnt fire Fauci

He didnt declassify any documents of worth

He was a waste of time that gave us Xiden.

View Quote
Literally very sorry your girl lost.

I don't care how bad he fucked up, he saved us from 8yrs of literally hitlery.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:02:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:03:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yep.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy propaganda.

Yep.

Yeah, and posted to the forum by the biggest never-trumper and liberal infiltrator on this site. He's absolutely giddy that his boy "won".

He took a hiatus from posting when he was outed but it didn't last nearly as long as many of us hoped.

I hear now that he's infiltrated a pro-gun group down in Florida. If he puts 25% of the effort he expended here trying to convince people not to vote for Trump, he'll be very successful in sabotaging that organization, if they're even for real.

It's amazing how many people are fooled by this guy.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:17:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:18:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Pretty much. Trump spent a month telling the American people that their vote was stolen, and that their rights were being taken from them by corrupt politicians. He called on the people to  gather in Washington to protest this crime. Thousands of people did just that, many travelling thousands of miles to stand up for our rights.

Trump stabbed them in the back, and in the process he stabbed all of us in the back as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much. Trump spent a month telling the American people that their vote was stolen, and that their rights were being taken from them by corrupt politicians. He called on the people to  gather in Washington to protest this crime. Thousands of people did just that, many travelling thousands of miles to stand up for our rights.

Trump stabbed them in the back, and in the process he stabbed all of us in the back as well.

Yep.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:19:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The problem with flying the Jolly Roger is when your ship is sunk and your clapped in chains you're on your own. Anyone with a legit position is going to disavow you even if they were secretly cheering you on
View Quote

This.
Wait until they are listed as a domestic terrorist group by the feds.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:26:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Of all the people/groups to call out, he literally said, "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by".
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:27:48 PM EDT
[#49]
I wouldnt call Trump a total failure, but he did cuck out pretty bad.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:28:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Obsessed much OP?  Starting to look like a roo.
View Quote

I agree. O_P should focus on gun rights, which he excels at, instead of turning off people (and their wallets) with threads that reek of TDS.

I’m curious as to how much push back Trump got internally, not only from the spotless cowards of the GOP, but from his own staff and advisors.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top