Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:26:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No, let's destroy the existing party, and you can register as a Dim.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well first you'd have to define on where we want to be is.  I would probably start by not destroying the existing party, and expanding upon the gains that were made in 2020, instead of being pissed off at people for defying a retard who fucked us all over on the way out.

No, let's destroy the existing party, and you can register as a Dim.

Awwww, how cute. You got nothing so you have to throw a shitty insult at me by calling me a democrat?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:26:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The whole rotten GOP leviathan corpse needs to be J-DAMed and MAGAed as the Patriot or Constitution Party
View Quote

Be nice but not possible. You will never get all the republican voters on board. Even if you get 3/4 of them, and I don't think you will that will split the vote in the majorities of areas and give the dems everything.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:26:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I say primary them all out, that way the Democrats can really cement their majority.  I mean that's what we want, right?
View Quote

Yup better to rip the band aid off then slowly pulling.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:27:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He's an establishment/deep state shill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's an establishment/deep state shill.

That's fucking hilarious.  Got any other conspiracy jargon you want to use in your circle jerk?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:27:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I say primary them all out, that way the Democrats can really cement their majority.  I mean that's what we want, right?

Once dems get that much power, you will never get power again nor your rights back through political means.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:28:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

The status quo is certainly doing a great job. Would you like to increase the money we spend on Pakistan gender studies?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:29:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Awwww, how cute. You got nothing so you have to throw a shitty insult at me by calling me a democrat?
View Quote

Comprehension isn't your strong suit. IIRC you are an academic, which means you don't have any other strong suit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:30:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Several more Nearly all need the same.
View All Quotes

Pull the plug.
Drain the tub.
Wash away the ring of scum.
Start fresh.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:30:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The status quo is certainly doing a great job. Would you like to increase the money we spend on Pakistan gender studies?
View Quote

He's defended "systemic racism" and previously decided CA Republicans made a mistake denying welfare to illegals.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:32:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well first you'd have to define on where we want to be is.  I would probably start by not destroying the existing party, and expanding upon the gains that were made in 2020, instead of being pissed off at people for defying a retard who fucked us all over on the way out.
View Quote

To start with, I'd like to have at least one major party beholden to actual ordinary citizens of this country, and not to globalist billionaires pulling levers through corporations and international NGO's.

Regardless of his many faults, that "retard" who Liz Cheney "defied" is one of very few US politicians even remotely attempting to mount a fight against the absolute worst elements of US politics.  Liz Cheney, for all her "respectability" and pedigree, isn't even a fair-weather ally, and she didn't "defy" Trump based on some conservative principle.  She pandered to malicious slander about "insurrection" that was intended to demonize and neuter grassroots conservatives, because that same evil propaganda serves her interests.  She voted to impeach the President of the United States for supposed "high crimes and misdemeanors" in bad faith based on deliberate, calculated lies.  She cares nothing for this country or its people and does not represent the citizens of Wyoming.  That's why there's talk of McConnell flying her around to "represent" the citizens of another state.  Here's a hint: The people she actually represents are the people paying for her to represent them.  They pay very good money to set the agenda of the Republican Party.

So, let me elaborate on where I'd like this country to go: Long-term, I'd like the United States to reassert sovereignty and end any treaties which seek to circumvent the United States Constitution.  I want our government to be accountable to the Bill of Rights (that means you too, NSA), and for the influence of all international organizations to be permanently neutered.  I want the US to end the Federal Reserve and permanently, irrevocably withdraw all support from the UN, IMF, World Bank, CFR, Trilateral Commission, WTO, and WEF at the very least.  Frankly, they should be treated as foreign enemies, even to the point of Letters of Marque and Reprisal against any globalist billionaire megalomaniacs who ever attempt to meddle in our politics again.  There are more ways of waging war against a nation than with armies, and there is a narrow class of non-state actors powerful enough to consider a threat as serious as any nation-state.  We are long overdue for updating our threat model in accordance with this reality.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:41:27 AM EDT
[#12]
From Dan Bongino:
"Wyoming Republicans Unanimously Vote to Censure Liz Cheney After Impeachment Vote"
https://bongino.com/wyoming-republicans-unanimously-vote-to-censure-liz-cheney-after-impeachment-vote/
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:43:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Good.  F*** her and the other Rinos/backstabbers/deep staters.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:57:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
From Dan Bongino:
"Wyoming Republicans Unanimously Vote to Censure Liz Cheney After Impeachment Vote"
https://bongino.com/wyoming-republicans-unanimously-vote-to-censure-liz-cheney-after-impeachment-vote/
View Quote
Oooooohh, a censure. The political equivalent of a sternly worded letter.

Her election is two years out. Everyone in WY will have forgotten about this. Especially since they will be focused on trying to put food on the table. Have better luck with the recall that is gaining steam. Get her out while it's fresh.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:02:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Giving up the incumbency advantage is about the most retarded thing the GOP can do at this point.
View Quote

Incumbency isn’t going to get me to vote for Mitt “mom jeans” Romney.

I’d rather vote for an inanimate scarecrow that has a sign in his hands with the right message than vote for more shitbags that will drop the ball in office.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:06:28 AM EDT
[#16]
History Lesson- The Swamp is strong. RINO Lisa Murkowski (Daughter of an Alaskan Senator) was primaried and beat by a TeaParty Candidate. She ran as an Independent and won! She still got support from her senate friends and others hell bent on defeating an outsider.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lisa-murkowski-independent-obamacare-repeal_n_59aae1c1e4b0354e440ab54a
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:08:12 AM EDT
[#17]
EVERYONE in DC should get primaried every election
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:08:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why on the world would anyone trust a Cheney in the first place?
View Quote

I mean they weren't going hunting...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:14:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is why we get a UniParty in DC with a 94% re-election rate
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:17:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yep, all the idiots saying they wont vote are the sure way to that cemented Dem majority they so desperately want.
View Quote

The GA GOP had zero plan to deal with voter fraud and stated they would not prosecute the over 1,700 incidents of double voting they had evidence of. If you want to complain look to the GA GOP which created the problem and ensured the DEM would get GA and the GA Senate seats.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:18:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Good.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:18:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I mean they weren't going hunting...
View Quote

Wyoming needs and WILL elect a real R, not some "Neo-Con" Bush lackey.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:19:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

In all honesty....Does it matter? The GA gop did not seem to mind at all and they were the ones running the show.

I hate to break it to ya but you are going to find fewer and fewer people willing to carry water for the gop going forward.....The only real question is how much damage will the dems do before the gop just fucking dies.

BTW.....Notice I'm not capitalizing the gop anymore.....They don't deserve it, they are political cowards.

View Quote

GOP is the Castrati Caucus.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:24:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Hell, just look at Romney. I think he could have be quartered and a piece put in each corner of the country and he would still have been elected in UT. LOL....What do you think it would take to be shed of Mike Lee?
View Quote

I will re-register as a republican to primary both of them as many times as I have to.  I will vote against them if they win the primaries.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:25:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Would be more than happy if all incumbents had to sit out their re-elections.

I don’t like career politicos.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:00:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well once the Dems have an overwhelming majority they will crash the country hard and fast. The 20 million illegals that will eventually get citizenship should seal the deal if that doesn't.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:21:07 AM EDT
[#27]
The strap on doesn't fall far the father.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:49:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The Cheneys are kind of hometown heroes for people in WY, aren't they?  Dumb voters voted for her because of the name.

Like dumb Utah voters voted for Romney.
View Quote

She's a fucking carpetbagger who's just been censured by the Wyoming Republican party. Lots of dislike for her. The issue here is that we don't exactly have primaries like normal states, and almost nobody votes in them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:55:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gains?  

News flash: The GOP lost The White House, the Senate, AND the House. Whoopdefucking do, they gained a few House seats above what they had before, BUT THEY STILL LOST THE FUCKING HOUSE. Maybe you don't understand how this works, but the entire House is up every 2 years, and you either win it, or you lose it. They lost it. Again.

They didn't actually gain shit, in fact they lost EVERYTHING.

Fuck Liz Cheney. Fuck the GOP. Fuck any dumb shit who thinks that if he keeps voting for the same people over and over he will get a different result. It's time to start over, and it's time to destroy the party, because that's the ONLY thing that'll get them to stop acting the way that they do.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:06:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're correct. We need people who'll stab us in the back to prevent people from stabbing us in the front.

The Republicans by and large rolled over. I'm done with them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:43:52 AM EDT
[#31]
One word.

Dominion  

God created all men equal,  dominion voting machines makes them winners.  

Instead of raising and paying all that money for campaigns and adds, they can just start donating to dominion voting machines and get the same results.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:48:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Are we pretending in this thread that the most important "election" in modern history was not just stolen from us ,right before our eyes with obscene amounts of fraud?

Or are we pretending that is a one off event, and "elections" from here on will be conducted legally and absent fraud?

The only other option is a bunch of you people are actually stupid.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:49:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Good. Fuck that RINO skank.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:50:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:52:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Why would primarying them out help democrats ? Primarying them out is fine.

Its splitting the vote and running third party that will ensure a democrat super majority.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would primarying them out help democrats ? Primarying them out is fine.

Its splitting the vote and running third party that will ensure a democrat super majority.

Well, maybe the GOPe shouldn't be backstabbing assholes and align with the Dems to undermine a GOP president.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:52:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
One word.

Dominion  

God created all men equal,  dominion voting machines makes them winners.  

Instead of raising and paying all that money for campaigns and adds, they can just start donating to dominion voting machines and get the same results.
View Quote

That is already the case, and why so many "Republicans" wanted to avoid any investigation, it's how they got their seat.

All of those emails breathlessly declaring "THE DEMOCRATS OUT RAISED US! IF WE DON'T RAISE $600K TONIGHT THEY'LL WIN!" , yeah, just exactly what that is, they are telling you they have been outbid in the power auction.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#37]
She will do what a lot of Republicans will do if that want to still play the political game in DC if not by mid terms then certainly by 2024 is to defect to the Democrat party.

Try to primary her, she will switch and run as a Democrat and get appointed via their fraud machine, I would not be surprised if that was not her plan all along, I bet she aligns her self with them votes for most if not all of their bills etc.. from here on out.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:07:21 AM EDT
[#38]
OP spelled tarred and feathered wrong.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:09:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Not if the SWAMP doesn't want it to happen.

They just stole an election right in front of everyone and nothing happened.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:16:55 AM EDT
[#40]
They will probably use dominion machines for the primary vote
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:23:22 AM EDT
[#41]
She'll get primaried.

Then she'll get Uniparty money to back an independent run and somehow pull off a win.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:24:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I don't really have any complaints, but a lot of people don't like Bouchard, I don't think he can beat her.  Someone better needs to run against her.
View Quote

No complaints?  That's the problem.  She sat there and tried to impeach a sitting President on made up charges in a hearing where no evidence was presented of a crime.  What presumption of innocence do you think she has for the little people that get in her way?  She is no different than Pelosi.  If you don't like Bouchard find someone better.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:30:05 AM EDT
[#43]
She's an asshole nevertrumper who should have never been voted in in the first place.

Same as the nevertrumper asshole we have here in Michigan named Rep Upton from St. Joseph.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Dominion will save her.

And then destroy her in the general.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:39:26 AM EDT
[#45]
When you own the media and public education what kind of voters do you think are being raised up?

Nastier and nastier human beings are taking over the world...

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:45:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

How do primary elections work?
Do they lead up to a general election?  
You just cannot help but be an ass and a douchebag
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:54:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

A RINO is simply a democrat who says they are republican.  We dont need fake conservatives amoungst us.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:55:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Hopefully Trump is able to assist in primarying every last one of the backstabbing RINO's.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:56:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:59:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good.  F*** her and the other Rinos/backstabbers/deep staters.

Read her list of primary donors and it will all make sense.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top