BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:36:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That article is full of WTF. Detective Howard was doing an undercover deal and the killer was a 16 year old who was looking to score off a robbery. So he had affiliations with this “drug king pin” down in NYC. That doesn’t mean he was directed or ordered to shoot Det. Howard. I’ve been briefed on the incident and had plenty of conversations about this LODD, and I never heard of Davidson until today.

Davidson may have been a shitbird, but he didn’t kill Wally Howard. This is just another Trump-hating smear piece.

They already paroled the actual killer. Too bad they couldn’t have blamed Trump for that somehow.
View Quote

Thanks for clearing that up.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:20:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Lol,no way Trump is just a piece of shit-it must be some kind of threat or agreement or some other reason/excuse/justification.
View Quote

@carguym14

tRuSt ThE pLaN!  

Also, clearly you just don’t understand real estate.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:37:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Trump is going to go full on Lefty in order to try and salvage his name. Just watch
View Quote

So he's going back to being himself?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:39:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trumps pardons have been absolutely fucked. Who helped him decide these?
View Quote

I have always assumed that presidential pardons resulted in under-the-table money being exchanged.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:42:50 AM EDT
[#5]
At least it wasn’t half the Weather Underground like the Clintons...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:43:43 AM EDT
[#6]
You think Trump really put any thought into these pardons? He did whatever somebody told him, who ever that was on his way out the door. I agree disappointing, I was hoping for some actual thoughtful action as a last fuck you to the swamp.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:44:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I have always assumed that presidential pardons resulted in under-the-table money being exchanged.
View Quote

The Clintons got payed alot, word was a quarter mil was common.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:56:53 AM EDT
[#8]
With all the random fucking drug dealers and retards no ones ever heard of that he pardoned and he couldn’t be bothered to pardon Snowden and/or Assange. He was all about draining the swamp but wants nothing to do with standing up for those that exposed the swamp. Still standing by to see what 4-dimensional chess play he’s got up his sleeve...FDJT and FJB, the whole lot of em can eat a dick
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:57:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Lets be completely honest here.  Trump doesn't know 99% of the names on that list. Some rhino traitor in his admin put together a list and told him to sign it. And he did. Probably while putting his coat on.  And that is completely on Trump if that happened. But I highly doubt he reviewed any of those names on the list.

Would not be surprised if someone put that list together for the purpose of what you all are saying in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:58:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Trump got played on that one. Makes me sick to my stomach because it’s the kind of sjw bullshit I would expect xiden to do on his first day.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:15:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
T$ 87 Interdimensional Outer Space Q Chess! Trust the Sessions Plan!
View Quote

Yeah I have to admit, I basically bit my tongue for years on this site regarding all the "4D" and Q-Anon stuff on this site.  It was all ridiculous, but it wasn't that important.

I didn't realize that people truly believed that he was really strategizing like that, or that this Q-Anon stuff was remotely credible.  Speaks volumes about the intelligence of many on the site, unfortunately.

I voted for Trump and I supported him.  But I don't think he did much for our cause as gun owners, and I admit that some of the stuff like these pardons make me wonder what the hell he was thinking.  He was the better option in both elections, and what they did to him was abhorrent.  Conservatives should never forget.  There's not a single person on the right that should buy into "unity".

As for the 4D chess and Q-Anon people, I can only hope that they take some time to really contemplate how they assess their own reality in the future.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:39:14 AM EDT
[#12]
More of a tell of the people Trump had surrounding him for one reason or another.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:39:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Fuck that cock sucker Snowden and Assange.

Shane Cox and Jeremy Kettler deserved a pardon.

The Trump Administration has already denied their pardon once.

Who are they? Two Kansas Residents that made and sold suppressors after Kansas passed a Firearms Freedom Act. BATFE arrested them for violating NFA. Never mind the fact that Kansas' law was the gun version of the marijuana nullification laws that have been enacted across the country. The Trump Administration kept the Obama era order in place that told the DOJ not to enforce drug laws in states that passed marijuana nullification laws. Trump could have instructed the DOJ to do the same with firearms laws but he didn't.

Trump pardoned a shitbag like the guy in Aimless' OP.

Trump was a let down.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know who most of Trump's pardons are, let alone Joe Exotic...and I have a lot more time to spend on the Internet than the President.

That implies to me that most Presidents ask their subordinates to do all the research for them, based on certain guidelines, and come up with a list.  There were two problems here though:
1. Trump's priorities were probably skewed toward pardoning fan favorites instead of the most deserving
2. Trump was the worst-served President we've ever seen: When he picked a "career professional," almost all were loyal to the swamp's priorities and actively undermined him.  When he picked a family member, they were incompetent.  There was no winning, at least not without having much longer to sort the wheat from the chaff.  He ran out of time.

He really should have pardoned Assange at least, but I never expected him to: One of Trump's weaknesses was always leaning a little too far toward what he thought the "law and order" people wanted.  Sadly, there are a lot of "law and order" conservatives who trip over themselves to excuse the crimes of the government and nail anyone who exposes them to the wall.

There's still the possibility that Trump wanted to pardon Assange, but McConnell made that a one-way trip to impeachment conviction.  I don't know if that's true or false.  I know that I would've said "Screw it" and pardoned Assange anyway, but that's me, and Trump probably has bigger plans that an impeachment conviction would interfere with.
Fuck that cock sucker Snowden and Assange.

Shane Cox and Jeremy Kettler deserved a pardon.

The Trump Administration has already denied their pardon once.

Who are they? Two Kansas Residents that made and sold suppressors after Kansas passed a Firearms Freedom Act. BATFE arrested them for violating NFA. Never mind the fact that Kansas' law was the gun version of the marijuana nullification laws that have been enacted across the country. The Trump Administration kept the Obama era order in place that told the DOJ not to enforce drug laws in states that passed marijuana nullification laws. Trump could have instructed the DOJ to do the same with firearms laws but he didn't.

Trump pardoned a shitbag like the guy in Aimless' OP.

Trump was a let down.

He should have pardoned Cox & Kettler.

I honestly wonder if he even knew about them though. His people may have never got the message to them.

Yes they should have been pardoned along with every other non violent normal citizen who run afowl of federal gun laws who hurt no one.

I would have pardoned Snowden and Assange too though.

The one I don't get it is everyone wanting Joe Exotic pardoned. He is a dirtbag, doesn't need a pardon.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:55:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Is this more of that 4D chess I keep hearing about?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:35:34 AM EDT
[#15]

I just read the legal report Aimless posted. So the robbery was conspired, and possibly the shooting of whom the defendants believed to be a fellow drug dealer. Davidson wasn’t at the actual scene, but was part of this plan. Yup, there are absolutely way better choices of people to pardon than this. My first reaction, based on never hearing of Davidson prior to this, was more of a contempt for modern journalism than blind loyalty to Trump.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:36:46 AM EDT
[#16]
At the end, Trump surrendered to the swamp. His lack of moral character is his undoing.

He cloud have pardoned Snowden and Assange and instead pardoned rappers and such. Resended his own EO's making things easier for the swamp.  He surrendered in hopes the swamp wouldn't come after him, but they still will.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:11:09 AM EDT
[#17]
If this is ‘winning’ I’m glad it’s over.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:12:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Deep state won and Trump knows it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:14:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Trump appears to have been a mushroom.

Kept in the dark and fed shit by his handlers.

Highly doubt he saw anything of significance when it comes to classified material. Probably didn't know where to look. Had none of the insider political information to twist arms to make things happen.

Some of those pardons seem like a gift to lefties.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:18:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
The same fuckers that helped him pick his cabinet?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:23:50 AM EDT
[#21]
I don't give a shit who the President pardons, and the fact that a lot of you do shows how tightly wound you all are.

Go outside, the President pardoning someone you will never meet/know/care about has no bearing on your life.

Stop caring about what the media tells you to care about.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:26:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Part of the big plan, stay the course. MAGA.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:27:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Is this more of that 4D chess I keep hearing about?
View Quote

That, and it's not really his fault he pardoned them.  It's always someone else's fault.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:28:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yeah I have to admit, I basically bit my tongue for years on this site regarding all the "4D" and Q-Anon stuff on this site.  It was all ridiculous, but it wasn't that important.

I didn't realize that people truly believed that he was really strategizing like that, or that this Q-Anon stuff was remotely credible.  Speaks volumes about the intelligence of many on the site, unfortunately.

I voted for Trump and I supported him.  But I don't think he did much for our cause as gun owners, and I admit that some of the stuff like these pardons make me wonder what the hell he was thinking.  He was the better option in both elections, and what they did to him was abhorrent.  Conservatives should never forget.  There's not a single person on the right that should buy into "unity".

As for the 4D chess and Q-Anon people, I can only hope that they take some time to really contemplate how they assess their own reality in the future.
View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:29:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:33:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
When you get popped for violating Biden's gun laws. Remember what you said.
View Quote

What that have to do with the President pardoning someone?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:46:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:50:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
At the end, Trump surrendered to the swamp. His lack of moral character is his undoing.
View Quote

You see his parting gift to the swamp?

Executive Order 13770
Executive Order 13770, entitled "Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Appointees," was an executive order issued by US President Donald Trump on January 28, 2017, that directs executive branch employees on a ban from becoming a lobbyist for five years. The order, which reflected an increasingly standard practice of issuing such ethics rules by executive order early in a new administration, borrowed language from similar orders issued by past administrations.

Trump revoked the order on the final day of his presidency, allowing his administration's officials to immediately begin working as lobbyists
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

(Snip)

View Quote

It’s easier to pile on more ridiculous conspiracy nonsense than to admit you were a sucker.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:42:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Trump sucks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:43:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Back door deals to make him money once he’s out of office
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:13:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I don't think Trump had a choice, they probably have his balls in a vice.

View Quote

Vise.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:18:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Kushner.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:24:06 AM EDT
[#34]
He’s been unfocused and random this entire time. Don’t act surprised now. 4D chess, remember?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_Engineering
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:31:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

The "Access for Pardons" machine generates a looot of money.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:45:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.localsyr.com/news/local-news/donald-trump-commutes-sentence-in-spd-officer-wallie-howards-murder/amp/

Libtards have been pushing BS that Davidson was innocent for years. I can't believe he's being freed

View Quote

Why are you posting google amp links?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:50:18 AM EDT
[#37]
12d chess
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:50:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:52:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:52:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:54:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Why would he? He has a bigger fan club than anyone else in this country.
View Quote

Depends on where he plans on settling now, NY or FL.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:10:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Kinda this.  I'm never been impressed by his pardons.  His latest round seems mostly motivated by getting the right entertainment for his kid's next wedding.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Very close to where I'm at on the whole thing.  I do think he had a better intuition than most, which sometitmes worked.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:52:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I think it was Trump's daughter. This guy has played the race card/I'm just a nice guy helping people get their GEDs in prison game
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kushner.
I think it was Trump's daughter. This guy has played the race card/I'm just a nice guy helping people get their GEDs in prison game

And there are cucks here that want her to run for office because tits, iT'LL tRiGgER tEh LiBz, and she has a last name that gives them a chubbie.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:05:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:07:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:11:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You think Trump really put any thought into these pardons? He did whatever somebody told him, who ever that was on his way out the door. I agree disappointing, I was hoping for some actual thoughtful action as a last fuck you to the swamp.
View Quote

Smartest guy with the best brain that knows 4D chess?

Or a dumbass that can't make his own decisions and has to be led around?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:15:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
More of a tell of the people Trump had surrounding him for one reason or another.
View Quote

Lol,remember when he said he would surround himself with the best people?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:16:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Lol,no way Trump is just a piece of shit-it must be some kind of threat or agreement or some other reason/excuse/justification.
View Quote

It’s either make up a conspiracy or his followers accept they were duped by a con man.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:08:12 PM EDT
[#50]
It had to be the swamp. Trump isn't capable of making a mistake.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top