User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:28:17 AM EDT
[#1]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:29:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Suburban and urban white women are the reason this cocksucker is president.  Oh well.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:31:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not just the white women.  Gays are white now too.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:32:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I have always believed that right wing white women will eventually be treated worse than right wing white men.

And here we are..........(I grew up in the ghetto and was always treated better than the white females.)
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:33:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I don’t have the patience to try and digest these ugly prose.

I’m sorry that being married to a good man and having children makes a woman less likely to vote for degeneracy, baby murder, and welfare.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:36:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don’t have the patience to try and digest these ugly prose.

I’m sorry that being married to a good man and having children makes a woman less likely to vote for degeneracy, baby murder, and welfare.
View Quote

They'll most likely just kill me.......you.......they will torture you first then kill you.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Not well enough though.........

(Nevermind........picture is blocked.)
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:41:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Smaller government?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think it is so much that being married makes them support smaller government.  It is that the kind of women who want to be married and raise a family, and are careful in choosing a mate in order to have a lifelong marriage, are the kind of people who support smaller government.  

There is a big difference between the two categories.

Smaller government?

These days people who call themselves "republican" are the party of big government, while people who call themselves "democrats" are the party of really big government.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:46:38 AM EDT
[#9]
They got rid of white men in Commercials.Does this mean white women are next
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:57:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Families are racist.
View Quote

They give children an unfair education advantage because they start to learn earlier. They also typically have an unfair economic advantage and the behavior modeling in a good family gives an unfair social advantage over people that don't have the opportunity to see how gender interactions work in a healthy relationship.

You know that is how they are going to sell it to people.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:02:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Laying gold at the king's feet.

You're gonna be seeing a lot of this over the coming weeks and months.

The Cuckening 2021
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

About the only Jews who anyone could possibly not consider white are the Ethiopian ones.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let me guess a white person wrote this. Not even going to check.

Is she "White" though? Is Kohler a Jewish surname?

About the only Jews who anyone could possibly not consider white are the Ethiopian ones.

From what I've seen, Jewish bluecheck marks (ie progressives) believe otherwise.

That won't protect them from the sub-90IQ masses though, too much nuance.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:30:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

@SBR_Slut

View Quote

@HappyLife_NoWife

Brb, I'll go have a refreshing beverage.

Too fucking bad for Becky, plenty won't be whiteknighting for her. I certainly won't be.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:36:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Their fathers get awfully mad around here when you tell daddy's Lil princess, no.
When you don't place the pussy upon a pedestal? You become an "incel" for not following the happy wife happy life, yes dear, routine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way to keep your women under control, white guys. There’s a reason why you’re the butt of jokes on all the TV commercials.

Their fathers get awfully mad around here when you tell daddy's Lil princess, no.
When you don't place the pussy upon a pedestal? You become an "incel" for not following the happy wife happy life, yes dear, routine.

@HappyLife_NoWife

The bluepilled (boomers) act like simping is pimping. And if you aren't simping like they are, you're an iNcEl.

Meanwhile, their simping and "happy wife, happy life" fuckery has only earned them years of unhappiness and a sexless marriage.

They're the incels, because if they step out, their Karen wives will divorce rape them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Much like “multiracial whiteness”, this is just an attempt to shame, marginalize, trivialize, and dismiss anyone who strays off the plantation. In their minds’ eye, they own those votes. Anyone who deviates must be punished both to return them to the plantation and to discourage others from taking the notion that it might be a good idea to leave.

They preach the mantra of listening and allowing the perspectives of women and minorities to inform opinion and policy, but only if those perspectives support the leftist agenda.
View Quote

No doubt.

I wish the one male attribute the women's movement of the 70s was able to incorporate was how men often make friends.  Men make friends based on common interests, and then we tend to give each other a ration of shit without it going anywhere.  You can get through a lot of the identity politics shit by one simple common interest that way.  Sure, that guy has different color skin than I do and the other guy makes 3x as much salary I do and Bob?  He is a bit...off, but dammit.  Those crazy bastards know the secret of setting up a drag car to really hook-up no matter what the fucking weather and as long as we keep Bob off the topic of aliens we should have a great track day!

Women need pals.  Even the pretty and skinny ones.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top