User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:44:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Murdering, killing, drone striking hospitals. You are getting wrapped up over one word I chose to use and not the fact that we should have never been there in the first place.
View Quote

Drone striking hospitals?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:49:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
As much as I hate what Snowden did, I hate the big.gov leaders who made it necessary.
View Quote

This.  They get mad when someone shows how badly they have been fucking us.  We haven't been "free" in a long time.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:03:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Really seems that way. They act like they wouldn't do the same thing that the terrorist did  if another country invaded the US.
View Quote

so, you believe deliberately targeting civilians and non combatants is justified?  do you hate this country as well?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:04:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Letting Freedom Ring
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

That was an AC-130, not an MQ-1/9.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:09:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Don't worry, scrote. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick-ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Assange is a Russian agent. Snowden is a spy for a foreign power. Neither of these guys are heroes.

Because a lot of arfcommers are fucktarded potheads without a braincell left to their name. And they're gullible as fuck.

Thank god the smartest person in the room showed up.

Don't worry, scrote. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick-ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.

Everyone's a tard when you're the smartest person in the room.

"Scrote"? Was that a pick up from a HSLD hook up?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pop culture fail. Perfect, when you consider the quote's origin.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:14:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

The attack was a tragic and horrific mistake for which our President issued an apology and for which we made condolence payments to the families of those killed.  Interesting how this is being touted as a comparison for the terrorist targeting and deliberate murders of 3000 US civilians.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:14:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The attack was a tragic and horrific mistake for which our President issued an apology and for which we made condolence payments to the families of those killed.  Interesting how this is being touted as a comparison for the terrorist targeting and deliberate murders of 3000 US civilians.  
View Quote

Right.

But it wasn’t a drone strike.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:33:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:37:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

How many of the 911 hijackers were from Iraq and Afghanistan? Would you sit around and do nothing if you had a foreign military bombing the hell out of your country? If a country occupies another country for unjust reasons then those lives taken would be murder vs justified. Just because Bush wanted to try and finish what his bitch of a father started  a decade earlier does not make it justified. How did the search for WMD's go?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

How many of the 911 hijackers were from Iraq and Afghanistan? Would you sit around and do nothing if you had a foreign military bombing the hell out of your country? If a country occupies another country for unjust reasons then those lives taken would be murder vs justified. Just because Bush wanted to try and finish what his bitch of a father started  a decade earlier does not make it justified. How did the search for WMD's go?

Wow, cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.

First;

If a country occupies another country for unjust reasons then those lives taken would be murder vs justified.

Then;

Just because Bush wanted to try and finish what his bitch of a father started

So first you talk about an unjust invasion and then Bush Senior is a bitch for expelling Iraq after they invaded Kuwait?!?!

Help me out; what does this have to do with Snowden and Assange?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:38:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:47:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Monday morning quarterbacking a guy who was making decisions under unimaginable stress just to try and stay alive. I'll give him a huge level of benefit of doubt here, if needed - but I really don't even see much need for that. His book explains a great deal of his actions and the vast majority of his detractors have a priori mental commitments that would never allow them to support him anyway. Why would he bother trying to convince you? Why would I?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If personal privacy was of such concern to him then why did he go to China?If personal privacy was of such a concern to him then why did he go to Russia?
But he didn't.
But he didn't.
But he didn't.

Monday morning quarterbacking a guy who was making decisions under unimaginable stress just to try and stay alive. I'll give him a huge level of benefit of doubt here, if needed - but I really don't even see much need for that. His book explains a great deal of his actions and the vast majority of his detractors have a priori mental commitments that would never allow them to support him anyway. Why would he bother trying to convince you? Why would I?

How much stress was he under when he;

- Wasn’t blowing the whistle.
- Exfilling gigabytes of data from his workplace.
- Flew to China with all the data. Keep in mind no one knew what he had done before he provided a lot of the info to reporters. Charges weren’t brought against him until after he had revealed classified info to reporters; over a month after he left the US.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:06:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So your saying the people that died in the Kunduz hospital airstrike were justified? I would call that murder but you may be warped in the head and feel like it's just the cost of war. It's amazing how blindly people follow our government as long as there is a bogyman. They authorized the military to use deadly force in DC if needed against US citizens. Those same soldiers will be the ones that take part in gun confiscation if it ever happens. I am sure they will treat US citizens better then they did people of the middle east.
View Quote

Now you cite an incident that the US admitted was a mistake and took responsibility for.

No, it isn’t justified but the innocent die in war. Not on purpose but it happens. It isn’t right and we try to minimize it but it happens.

I have witnessed firsthand the extreme amount of planning and analysis done to prevent the loss of innocent life during literally hundreds of drone strikes and air strikes. Literally ‘how thick is that wall and what is it made of; will the effects of munition X cause casualties behind it?’

Meanwhile Abu Shithead is using his living room to plan a terrorist attack to kill Americans. He has all his honchos in there with him and his wife is in the kitchen and his kids are in the next room.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:06:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Every word I posted is a verified fact -except my describing him as a “Russian patriot.  That is an interpretation, based on the facts.

What’s hilarious, is that some of you are SO naive, that you actually believe that IF Snowden were to be “pardoned,” the FSB would ever let him leave Russia and return to the US.   lol
View Quote

They would. The propaganda coup would be too irresistible. Snowden would make a Grand Tour of the American Media and then return to Russia.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:22:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I trust Assange and Snowden more than Brennan, Clapper or Comey.  Change my mind.
View Quote

I can't they're all very corrupt. But the fact that Clapper et al are loathsome criminals that have both violated the Constitution and Federal law, in no way mitigated Assange and Snowden's actions.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

You've been here long enough to know the lingo.
Idiocracy: My First Wife was 'Tarded

Idiocracy (2006) Dr Lexus HD Quality

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't know about Snowden, but Assange is a journalist, and Wikileaks is a news outlet.  Kinda of hypocritical of the swamp to not prosecute all the leaks in the MSM, but do so with Assange.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:40:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYn8W_wsHVs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7ICZHPPTtY
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/111690/Knowing_jpg-1790216.JPG

Not sure why you assume I didn't know what it meant. It's not real tricky to get where it originates from.

My reply was simply questioning her use of it and where she got it from.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:29:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Truly a frightening viewpoint. Just a cursory run through history shows us that some of the most heinous shit our government has ever done to its own citizens, or to other nations, was classified.

As much as I hate the left, the nut-sucking statism of the right and blind worship of the government to do what is right (and be above board about it) is as revolting. Ironically, when the really awful leftists get ahold of our seats of power (as they have in recent years), people on the right want to know what they're doing behind closed doors.

Do you ever just stop and think about this stuff? I mean, at all?
View Quote

Yep, I know who the enemy is.  Maybe you should think on that.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:25:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Assange is a Russian agent. Snowden is a spy for a foreign power. Neither of these guys are heroes.

Because a lot of arfcommers are fucktarded potheads without a braincell left to their name. And they're gullible as fuck.

Since you went ae hominem right out of the gate, do you harbor any misgivings about not being HSLD or less intelligent than a woman?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:40:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Since you went ae hominem right out of the gate, do you harbor any misgivings about not being HSLD or less intelligent than a woman?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, her white knight arrives!!! I thought I could feel the ground shake and I was right!

I don't recall addressing you at all.....yet here you are. Thank god too.....being called a "scrode" by BES, though obviously devastating, was recoverable and I quickly got bored. And of course, this goes without saying, as you insinuated, I am as dumb as a box of rocks and should NEVER even try to compete with the dizzying horsepower of BES's intellect. It was a conversational suicide mission, I should have known better.....but being as dumb as a box of rocks tends to blur judgement at times.

Additionally as recently as last night wept myself to sleep lamenting neither having the smarts, skill, discipline or physical prowess to ever be the Tip of the Spear. You sure seem to know me well, Great One. Nicely done, damsel successfully rescued.....again.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:45:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

LOL, her white knight arrives!!! I thought I could feel the ground shake and I was right!

I don't recall addressing you at all.....yet here you are. Thank god too.....being called a "scrode" by BES, though obviously devastating, was recoverable and I quickly got bored. And of course, this goes without saying, as you insinuated, I am as dumb as a box of rocks and should NEVER even try to compete with the dizzying horsepower of BES's intellect. It was a conversational suicide mission, I should have known better.....but being as dumb as a box of rocks tends to blur judgement at times.

Additionally as recently as last night wept myself to sleep lamenting neither having the smarts, skill, discipline or physical prowess to ever be the Tip of the Spear. You sure seem to know me well, Great One. Nicely done, damsel successfully rescued.....again.

View Quote

"Scrote." And you did include me. I'm just glad I could be bothered to post in yet another Snowdentard thread instead of just scrolling through and rolling my eyes.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:11:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

"Scrote." And you did include me. I'm just glad I could be bothered to post in yet another Snowdentard thread instead of just scrolling through and rolling my eyes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah....."scrote". And  I included you? I don't recall specifically naming you, but if it struck a chord (which it apparently did) that would explain why you showed up to belittle me.

By the way, It appears that "Scrote" and "Scrode" are both recognized as slang and share similar meanings. Not sure though, it's getting confusing. That said, in addition to "Scrode" I'll also be adding "Scrote" to the lengthy list of pop culture slang I'll never use.

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer more direct language that doesn't' hinge on current fads as defined by whoever happens to be cleverest at the moment or what a particular demographic prefers. There's a whole host of "classical" words and terms that agelessly transcend time and tends. I like that.

Regrettably, the CoC seems to allow calling members of this site "Scrote" (or does it?) while my preference for more classical terms is forbidden. Ah, the good ol days when we didn't dice up language to such a degree.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:54:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Ah....."scrote". And  I included you? I don't recall specifically naming you, but if it struck a chord (which it apparently did) that would explain why you showed up to belittle me.

By the way, It appears that "Scrote" and "Scrode" are both recognized as slang and share similar meanings. Not sure though, it's getting confusing. That said, in addition to "Scrode" I'll also be adding "Scrote" to the lengthy list of pop culture slang I'll never use.

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer more direct language that doesn't' hinge on current fads as defined by whoever happens to be cleverest at the moment or what a particular demographic prefers. There's a whole host of "classical" words and terms that agelessly transcend time and tends. I like that.

Regrettably, the CoC seems to allow calling members of this site "Scrote" (or does it?) while my preference for more classical terms is forbidden. Ah, the good ol days when we didn't dice up language to such a degree.

View Quote

You prefer what you understand, however you decide to church up your explanation in an attempt to appear intelligent and articulate. It's not seamless, but if it's all you've got. As for the CoC and "scrote", if you're going to make that implication.... Frankly, that's what brought me post in the first place.

"You're a line stepper. A habitual line stepper." I know, you don't like fads. You do like to belittle and then project onto the target and engage in derisive prose when they retort, though. Very adult. Hey, we all know what ad hominem as an opening line says about someone's argument, complete lack thereof, or their inner feelings.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:16:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

HSLD LTR, TYVM.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:18:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Not sure why you assume I didn't know what it meant. It's not real tricky to get where it originates from.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your so FoS, lol.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:18:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

HSLD LTR, TYVM.
View Quote

Do NOT make fun of me! Dinner will be very uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:19:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

LOL
Where did Snowden end up?
Who payed Assange for decades?
They're agents and idiots.
View Quote
How do you spell paid?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:21:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speak of the devil. Nice to see you here, finally.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Both heroes. Incredible to me that gun owning conservatives will still go to bet for the deep state and cathedral which they exposed the crimes of. You're the terrorists now, not the scary muslims, and that same state is preparing to use the same level of force against you that they used overseas. Being discussed quite candidly on mainstream news.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:24:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know I've got to be out of stuff to do before I can bother get through a a page or so of these threads.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You prefer what you understand, however you decide to church up your explanation in an attempt to appear intelligent and articulate. It's not seamless, but if it's all you've got. As for the CoC and "scrote", if you're going to make that implication.... Frankly, that's what brought me post in the first place.

"You're a line stepper. A habitual line stepper." I know, you don't like fads. You do like to belittle and then project onto the target and engage in derisive prose when they retort, though. Very adult. Hey, we all know what ad hominem as an opening line says about someone's argument, complete lack thereof, or their inner feelings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ooooooo....you're good. You got it all buttoned up.

Say, while you're busy psychoanalyzing me......did you happen to take a peek at what "princess" initially  had to say about others here? She gets to run her mouth with impunity, minus the psychoanalysis of course. Wonder why?

Psssst.....I don't give a shit....and despite your lengthy credentials, you missed the mark above.....but since there's no actual knowledge involved, your cheap talk will slide on by.....we all know the game. Getting bored again.

As I'll end this with the same ending reply to "princess" (saw she quoted me so I'll humor her too), I'm done bantering with you. We all saw the big letter "S" on your chest when you tore your shirt open upon arrival....your work here is done. So is mine.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:33:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HSLD LTR, TYVM.

Are you going to rehabilitate me?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:36:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Your so FoS, lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your so FoS, lol.

As the pillar of emotional stability you've demonstrated you are, time and time again, I'm also done bantering with you. We'll let this thread devolve in to you and RG high giving each other while taking your victory lap. It'll be most rewarding for you both, no doubt.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:36:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Ooooooo....you're good. You got it all buttoned up.

Say, while you're busy psychoanalyzing me......did you happen to take a peek at what "princess" initially  had to say about others here? She gets to run her mouth with impunity, minus the psychoanalysis of course. Wonder why?

Psssst.....I don't give a shit....and despite your lengthy credentials, you missed the mark above.....but since there's no actual knowledge involved, your cheap talk will slide on by.....we all know the game. Getting bored again.

As I'll end this with the same ending reply to "princess" (saw she quoted me so I'll humor her too), I'm done bantering with you. We all saw the big letter "S" on your chest when you tore your shirt open upon arrival....your work here is done. So is mine.

View Quote

It's unfortunate that you're done. My daily ad hominem intake wasn't satisfied. As for her opinion, I share it, so I don't really need to soak it in.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:36:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a coincidence that was!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:37:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HSLD LTR, TYVM.

Yes, but you might not think so.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:51:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
How do you spell paid?
View Quote

You’re right I failed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:04:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Calling someone “Scrote” in a discussion/argument is actually a compliment.

It suggests (like the movie scene) that the “Scrote” in question “talks like a fag” and his “shit’s all retarded.”

Which means that the Scrote is addressing the topic and speaking in a way that is on a higher level, and will be lost on all the actual retards who are a part of the discussion.
View Quote

M4 is destined to be president and save us from crop failures.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:51:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

US IC is probably the single biggest threat to American freedom, rule of law, and the Constitution - due to their behavior and who they've been backing.

Fuck them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:35:27 PM EDT
[#44]
I see this thread is devolving nicely...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:51:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Honestly, I've found it educational. I think that GD is at the forefront of the Republican/conservative base. The broad acceptance of Snowden and Assange, despite their obvious flaws, indicates a sea change. I don't know whether that's due to the IC actions of the last four years, an awakening to the surveillance state, or just general soreness from the ass fucking our digital overlords have given us this year.

I think the trust is misplaced and that much of what has been brought up is regurgitated propaganda.* But, I am interested to see it come from relatively rational, long term posters.

*and I'm sure they feel the same way about me.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:48:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:05:38 PM EDT
[#47]
No and I didn't mean to imply that you, I, or others were supportive of it. Just that there seems to be a debate position that uses the surveillance state as a justification of their actions.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top