User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:28:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Picked up 8 D60s last week.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:28:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve been picking mags up 5 at a time, every couple of days.  Got a bagful by now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:31:34 PM EDT
[#3]
And fwiw, Greg Cote llc has p09/p10 21 round mags back in stock and window 30 round CZ scorpion mags. Ordered two more of each to give me 8 per gun. I’m pretty invested in CZ pistols at this point.
I did a count of all my mags NF these were the only ones I was short on
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:32:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You mean like bolts, barrels, stocks, triggers, pins, etc...?
View Quote

Yes.  Every federal gun ban put forward by the Dems since 2004 has banned parts - ALL parts - for banned weapons as "assault weapon conversion kits"
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:33:17 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:46:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I just bought 5 double packs of BX25's from PSA, $45 for the pair with free shipping if you buy 5. Also got a few of their premium BCG's, they sold out of the nitride models.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:03:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:09:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
And fwiw, Greg Cote llc has p09/p10 21 round mags back in stock and window 30 round CZ scorpion mags. Ordered two more of each to give me 8 per gun. I’m pretty invested in CZ pistols at this point.
View Quote

I grabbed the last of the 19rd (#11440) CZ mags in the hopes that some day Dan Wesson will release the DWX.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:15:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Please fix your thread title so that it starts with an *I* OP.

You're triggering me
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:15:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone shipping to Ca? Lol
I need to move..
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:25:45 PM EDT
[#11]
I bought a few 10 rounders for each gun last year..... just in case. Got plenty of the basics. I mean, unless you plan on reselling how many fucking mags do you really need? 10-15 per gun maybe.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:31:51 PM EDT
[#12]
ordered 2 BX25 pags

ordered 2 Scorpion mags

ordered 2 MPX mags

ordered 4 CMMG 22LR conversion mags

Whats in common? I own none of the above (well, 1 is on backorder).

But I sure want them, and I dont want to be paying $100 for a 10rd mag in Bidet's USA.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:34:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
ordered 2 BX25 pags

ordered 2 Scorpion mags

ordered 2 MPX mags

ordered 4 CMMG 22LR conversion mags

Whats in common? I own none of the above (well, 1 is on backorder).

But I sure want them, and I dont want to be paying $100 for a 10rd mag in Bidet's USA.
View Quote

I don't own a P-09, P-10, or DWX either but I want a DWX.

If it never comes out I do have a P-07 I can use them in.  I haven't seen them in stock anywhere for almost a year now and I'm pretty good at finding things of I want them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:37:00 PM EDT
[#14]
On something you can spend $100 bucks on and go from bad to good in your preparation, it’s a no brainer.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:38:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Is 100 AR and 100 AK mags good enough?

How about 50 G33 mags?  

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:01:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Mags
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:12:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Are the Amend 2 and ETS extended Glock mags any good?
View Quote

ETS Glock mags suck
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:28:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks for the heads up!

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:32:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Same here, don't want to get caught with my pants down again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I listen and learned from Sandy Hook.

Same here, don't want to get caught with my pants down again.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:33:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up!

https://i.imgur.com/QxCD3yI.jpg
View Quote

Post more!!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:35:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Sounds like I might need to move some FAL mags.

LC
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:51:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I listen and learned from Sandy Hook.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:53:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'll take some $8.99 Okays if you can find em. Lol

Anyone have a link for cheap okays. It's not that I need them, but I'll gladly add to the pile while they're still available.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to $8.99 D&H mags please.
Okays would be good too.  

I'll take some $8.99 Okays if you can find em. Lol

Anyone have a link for cheap okays. It's not that I need them, but I'll gladly add to the pile while they're still available.
Same here.

I'm really just focused on powder and primers, plus spare parts. I'm have trouble finding certain spare parts for some less common guns.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:00:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Thought I would add some Okays today and label them as 1/20/21 mags, but Okays seem to be sold out everywhere.  Decided to see what other mags I could find, DSG was out of stock on everything, PSA had raised the price on their D&H, did find a few lancers here and there.  Get em now!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:11:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Anyone know where I can buy some trade-in G22 mags? I have no .40 ammo and only bought the gun to use with a conversion barrel. Still would be nice to grab a few more. They should also work with .357 Sig, correct? I should also get a Sig barrel, just in case. [/quo

recoilgunworks
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:21:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Unfortunately I need HK 93 mags, and they were scarce before, now they're scarce and insanely priced.
View Quote

@JohnSmith6073

This may sound like sacrilege but the pro mags work really well for the HK93.  If nothing else they can be used as semi disposable range mags instead of the very expensive factory ones

Gunmagwarehouse has 20,30 and 40 in stock for an ok price

ProMag HK 93 .223/5.56 30-Round Black Polymer

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:36:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I grabbed the last of the 19rd (#11440) CZ mags in the hopes that some day Dan Wesson will release the DWX.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was the reason I got two more of the 22 round mags. Gives me 8 in case I get another gun. I have 15 CZ75 mags.??
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:42:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Take a look at the CO law. They chose 2013 as a date for ownership and it’s up to you to prove it. I’m not sure buying now is even the best idea but I can’t think of an alternative either.
View Quote

I think it's actually up to them to prove you're guilty of purchasing / obtaining the magazines after 2013.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:42:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It's been so long since I ordered M & P Shield mags online that I decided to get a couple-three-or-four more.  Found only one outlet that has any in stock at a decent price.  By decent I mean less than $34.99 per mag.
View Quote

Where was that?  I have two on backorder.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:47:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That was the reason I got two more of the 22 round mags. Gives me 8 in case I get another gun. I have 15 CZ75 mags.??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought about the 21's but they are rather long so I went with the 19's.  I think I only have 4mags for my P-07 but I've been thinking about trading it in on a P-09 anyway.  Now I'll have 18 mags for the P-09/DWX.

I've bought way too many mags the last couple of months between the AR9, AR22, and the possible DWX but I didn't have the guns a few months ago so there's that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:04:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Thought I would add some Okays today and label them as 1/20/21 mags, but Okays seem to be sold out everywhere.  Decided to see what other mags I could find, DSG was out of stock on everything, PSA had raised the price on their D&H, did find a few lancers here and there.  Get em now!
View Quote

Botach has Okays in stock.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:07:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

@JohnSmith6073

This may sound like sacrilege but the pro mags work really well for the HK93.  If nothing else they can be used as semi disposable range mags instead of the very expensive factory ones

Gunmagwarehouse has 20,30 and 40 in stock for an ok price

ProMag HK 93 .223/5.56 30-Round Black Polymer

View Quote

You aren't the first person to mention that, I may give them a try. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:12:10 AM EDT
[#33]
If you are good on mage. Make sure you get spare parts. LPKs and BCGs are drying up fast and the $49 Toolcrafts long over $150 is the cheapest you will find now, if you can find one
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:13:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yes.  Every federal gun ban put forward by the Dems since 2004 has banned parts - ALL parts - for banned weapons as "assault weapon conversion kits"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean like bolts, barrels, stocks, triggers, pins, etc...?

Careful, parts are like seeds that grow into whole ars!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:15:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Only mags I need aren't in stock lol.
View Quote

As we used to say at work, you’re a cute kid. To think this administration won’t impede / restrict the production of magazines and “assault weapons”  is absurd. I’m guessing you’re in your 20’s and haven’t lived through a situation like this before. But this is not the same, If you or those like you think this will pass easily, buckle up buttercup.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:23:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Grabbed some magpul sr 25 20 and 25 rounders today. Plus a gun oil restocking.  Gotta stop putting this stuff off.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:54:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I thought about the 21's but they are rather long so I went with the 19's.  I think I only have 4mags for my P-07 but I've been thinking about trading it in on a P-09 anyway.  Now I'll have 18 mags for the P-09/DWX.

I've bought way too many mags the last couple of months between the AR9, AR22, and the possible DWX but I didn't have the guns a few months ago so there's that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I think you're good with 18.
My normal rule is 5 per handgun, but I decided to expand that a bit.
Hell I have 12 Glock 9mm mags and don't own a glock.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:20:22 AM EDT
[#38]
If anyone is looking for Lower Parts Kits, I got you homie.

Bexar Arms is one of my favorite dealers to deal with. Small shop in Texas. - Likes Anime I think too. He has flat wire buffer springs and there's a code 'flatisjustice' to take a little off if you buy the springs.
Bexar Arms - Aero Precision LPK *Without Grip or FCG* $25.49

AR15Discounts.com - code 'gundeals5' gets you a small discount and doesn't work on everything, but not sure what is excluded.
AR15 Discounts - NBS(in house brand?) - LPK (No Grip or FCG) $21.95
While you're there you can scoop up an Oops Kit $6.99 - Limit 1 per order

Armstopia - Another smallish shop, I think, but I don't have any codes or anything for them.
Aero Precision LPK $25.99 (No Grip or FCG)
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:48:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

As we used to say at work, you're a cute kid. To think this administration won't impede / restrict the production of magazines and "assault weapons"  is absurd. I'm guessing you're in your 20's and haven't lived through a situation like this before. But this is not the same, If you or those like you think this will pass easily, buckle up buttercup.
View Quote
I think you had too many.

I've mentioned multiple times I've been stocking up all year in this thread. The only mags left that I needed are literally OOS, and I still ordered mec-gars instead, which I also said in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:53:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Picked up more Scorpion mags this week. Brownells had the best deal on their 3 pack Magpul 35 rounders @ 52.99. They were still in stock as of Tuesday night, works out to less than $18/each.

The Glock 21 mags have started to go up/get scarce, I missed the boat on $15 used ones.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:11:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The Glock 21 mags have started to go up/get scarce, I missed the boat on $15 used ones.
View Quote

Gunbrokers the place to find g21 and g20 mags when other sites are out.

I usually look on natchez or greg cotes before anywhere else, but even when theyre out GB usually comes through. Ive never paid more than $24.99 for a NIB mag. This time I got the 20s from greg and the 21s from GB. Just check the sellers ratings before ordering. Usually anyone with 1k or more positive reviews and very very few negs will ship quick amd precise because they like that review status.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:35:07 AM EDT
[#42]
After having survived Clinton and his crime ban, both Obama elections, I have been stacking shit non-stop for years. Problem is I cant stop. I have 60 round mags and AK drums and more pistol mags on the way. I just can't quit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:22:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
After having survived Clinton and his crime ban, both Obama elections, I have been stacking shit non-stop for years. Problem is I cant stop. I have 60 round mags and AK drums and more pistol mags on the way. I just can't quit.
View Quote

Its a weird compulsion idint'it?

Funny how those libtards manage to accomplish the opposite goals with their rhetoric.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:30:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If you need some spare mags for your current pistols or rifles, or your planning on buying a new pistol down the road.. BUY THE MAGS FOR THE DAMN THINGS   A.S.A.P..   They will start vanishing / jumping in price at anytime.

remember those $50 buck psa bolt carrier groups, $280 buck psa rifle kits, and $250 buck cases of 5.56mm, cheap and easy to find 9mm, 45acp, 44 mag, etc??   the stuff you wished to hell you had bought more of the last few months when it was cheap and easy to find, and are kicking yourself for not doing so when you could?????    well $8.99 d&h mags and $11.00 pmags, and $21.00 glock mags ( and all other mags ) are just like that, right fucking now, they are cheap and easy to find..... but not for long,  they WILL  be vanishing and doubling in price at almost anytime.

fucking get the shit you need right now.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400_GIF-121.gif
View Quote

The sad thing is that I remember you literally posting THIS EXACT THREAD in regards to ammo a couple years ago and some of the other posters in that thread are guys duking it out for a 20rd box of 223.

Buy now. Buy cheap. Stack deep. You will NEVER have another chance to buy things gun related likely for the rest of your life. If you don't think the Democrats are coming for guns, you're fucking crazy. They're going full Nazi here and rightly fear retribution.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:48:38 AM EDT
[#45]
I need a few mini 30 mags for a ruger bolt action if anybody has a line on them
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:11:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Thought I'd post this deal up for everyone. I Just happened to see it.

13 Round Hellcat Magazines $21.99

You should be able to o get free shipping over $49 if you pick up a small item in the Dack's Deals page
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:26:47 PM EDT
[#47]
This thread will become hundreds of pages long. Tag
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#48]
I just caved and bought a few more P-07 mags as I only have 4 currently.

CZ has nice mags but they sure are spendy considering how much they cost compared to the Metalform 9mm AR mags that I've been getting
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:19:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Way ahead of you, pal.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:28:47 AM EDT
[#50]
told my brother AGAIN, he had best buy mags now..   he messaged me a few min later he just bought 5 police trade in g-21 mags, so thats good.

he then asked if id sell him some 9mm ammo..   i said sure, for what i paid for it, but i wanted magazines, not cash. so get back online and buy some more mags and ill trade you value for value.

he bought me 5 new g-21 mags and 5 new g-19 mags. and in return im trading him 600 rds of 9mm fmj.  
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top