Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:30:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Still vote please
View Quote

I just don't give a flip any longer myself. But I will still vote.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:32:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That I got totally duped by all this"trumps got this" bullshit!..I truly gained some wisdom over it and have lost total faith in all things govt.i will never vote again,and truly believe that we are ran by a uni-party.Bring on the aliens!
View Quote

Have you seen anything except CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, FOX etc.?

Trump has been under attack since November of 2016 before he was even sworn in they were screaming “IMPEACH HIM!” !
He has been under daily continuous attack for the last 4 years.

He’s not a Washington insider, he didn’t take a presidential salary, he donated it. He has his own money so he can’t be bought.
He’s everything the career DC swamp creature hates.
Also he’s  Pro American, pro family.
He said he’d “drain the swamp” People he appointed have lied and backstabbed him, the media have not said one positive thing about the man since he was elected. Big Media, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple, etc have done everything the could to censor and silence him and anyone who supported him.
A manufactured virus deliberately unleashed, overreaching shutdowns to crash the Trump economy, mask mandates and a global biological experiment under the guise of a “vaccine”
All to shut Trump out.
You witnessed multiple states throw their election results in a last ditch bid to remove Trump.
They used Chinese made voting machines with Hammer and Scorecard software that couldn’t keep a 3% margin ahead of the huge number of Trump votes so they shut down the count in every state in question and stuffed the machines to make up for the algorithms failure.

They fear him and they fear Constitution loving Americans.

Yet, Trump duped you, didn’t do enough for you?

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:32:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Force them to keep cheating.
View Quote

Do you all have ANY idea how dumb this sounds?
Say it out loud a few times if you need to.
Maybe you could have a bumper sticker made up and sell them.

Keep making them kick you in the nuts

Keep making them steal you're money.

It's like you people have Stockholm Syndrome and are now agreeing with your kidnappers and executioners.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:34:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

THIS.   If You QUIT Voting - THEY win...
View Quote

If YoU QuIt VotiNGG- TheY WiN!

orange fudd hat guy.jpg
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:37:37 PM EDT
[#5]
The people telling you to reconsider and please vote again, they only want you to do that if you are going to vote Republican. They want to maintain the status quo.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:39:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Trump has been under attack since November of 2016 before he was even sworn in they were screaming “IMPEACH HIM!” !

He’s not a Washington insider, he didn’t take a presidential salary, he donated it. He has his own money so he can’t be bought.
He said he’d “drain the swamp” People he appointed have lied and backstabbed him, the media have not said one positive thing about the man since he was elected. Big Media, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple, etc have done everything the could to censor and silence him and anyone who supported him.
A manufactured virus deliberately unleashed, overreaching shutdowns to crash the Trump economy, mask mandates and a global biological experiment under the guise of a “vaccine”
All to shut Trump out.
You witnessed multiple states throw their election results in a last ditch bid to remove Trump.
They used Chinese made voting machines with Hammer and Scorecard software that couldn’t keep a 3% margin ahead of the huge number of Trump votes so they shut down the count in every state in question and stuffed the machines to make up for the algorithms failure.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That I got totally duped by all this"trumps got this" bullshit!..I truly gained some wisdom over it and have lost total faith in all things govt.i will never vote again,and truly believe that we are ran by a uni-party.Bring on the aliens!

All to shut Trump out.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:46:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Deciding to never vote again makes the other side more happy than watching Nancy Pelosi give George Soros a handjob. It probably is a better win for them than if you decided to vote democrat, since if you're sitting it out and not registering to vote, you can't have a moment of clarity and vote against them.

Remember why we liked the walkaway movement?

Why would you want to make them happy?  

Unplug from politics for a while, go get your head straight.
View Quote

This.

Anyone saying Don't Vote - Don't Participate is either a Chinese Bot, or Russian Troll.

Only Commies Quit.

Americans suck it up, sluff off a Pearl Harbor or Bataan and fight back to victories like Midway, Iwo Jima and Finally Hiroshima & Nagasaki.   It is hard & painful to do.  

Americans Don't Quit.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

orange fudd hat guy.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS.   If You QUIT Voting - THEY win...

orange fudd hat guy.jpg

Hugely Ironic Username.

Vigorous = Limp...

What a bunch of N.S. B.S.  

Maybe you should head back to California or New York.

Texas is for people who would FIGHT for their Freedom...

Virorous = "Ohh Noooo... We lost a Goliad & The Alamo...  Guess no point in fighting at San Jacinto... Let's all speakee Espanol & salute' Mehico..."
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:48:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Again the root of the problem is weak conservatism. Just don't think conservative, BE conservative. Everyone can look back at countless times at a difference they could have made -  school boards, local/regional/state/etc voting, helping at elections or campaigns, something, and did nothing. How many times have conservatives been spotted standing by the road with signs?  Or call out a fraudulent left bullshit?  I'll admit that beyond jotting out letters that I have fallen short.
View Quote

I'll go out on a limb and say that any city over 50,000 people is probably a lost cause.
I've seen it locally a bunch of times. A small, quiet, traditional city grows too fast, adds shitty sprawl and strip malls for the tax revenue$$$ and loses it's original character, and gives in to the PC culture.

Everyone is bullied by the media and caves in at the slightest hint of a drummed up 'controversy'.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:50:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I’ve never seen such public support for a president as there was with Trump.

I’ve never seen such little support for a candidate as with Biden.

.....And here we are.......it doesn’t even seem right
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its not bullshit, he did win
Oh, Trump most definitely won.

I'd bet large money that Beijing Biden didn't get more than 64 million LEGAL votes.  And even then, that's probably pushing it.  He may have not even broken 60 mil, it was THAT bad for him.

I’ve never seen such public support for a president as there was with Trump.

I’ve never seen such little support for a candidate as with Biden.

.....And here we are.......it doesn’t even seem right

^^^ THIS. EXACTLY.

Something's not sitting right...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#11]
So you say
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:51:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don’t ever stop voting.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Don’t ever stop voting.
View Quote

This.  Only a Commie would Quit.

Americans may get knocked down, but we get backup and fight on.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:54:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Why?

The dems will just void it with fraud, and the republicans will say it never happened.
View Quote

They want you to stay home and not vote. They want you to stop flying your flags.

Don't. Easy.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:55:11 PM EDT
[#15]
OP, you know that more than presidential elections are stake, right? There are a lot of other races where your vote may be needed.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:55:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Vote Patriot Party.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:07:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No "IFs" about it - Election laws were changed and NOT by the state legislatures as required by the US Constitution.

In PA, the dems tried to get the laws changed by petitioning the state legislature and failed, so they used the courts to change them

The courts, the SoS's have no constitutional standing in making election law.

But the dems got away with it, because covid was a natural disaster.

View Quote

Yep it looks like they accomplished A LOT of shady stuff hiding behind the Wutang bat flu. We got caught snoozing.

Just too many fires to put out at once.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:20:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yes, the pandemic was manipulated to veil actions. I believe criminal actions.

There will always, and forever be an "IF". There was not enough, or verifiable evidence that the Trump administration could articulate their argument. There are no parties, and the courts are full of activist judges now. You can not vote your way out of where we are now.
View Quote

Looking back, it seems they hid a lot of it by keeping the fraud a a "local" level. And if the local Dem prosecutor didn't pursue the case, there wasn't much the Feds could do.
It came down to 3 or 4 cities that are in hardcore Democrat 'sanctuary' states where they can pretty much do anything they want.
Demographics are destiny.
Where are the conservative 'sanctuary' states? (and Texas sure as fuck isn't it)
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:12:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

As has already been stated above, there is literally no point in doing so, because your, mine, and everyone else's vote will simply be nullified via theft, cheating, and fraudulent votes.

View Quote

This. But it's even worse than that in my opinion. Even if we won an election and got our pick of a conservative in office, what then? Ted Cruz is about as conservative as they come and you see how he responded to 1/6. "Domestic terrorism" he called it. I don't think Cruz, McConnell, and the others really understand how much damage they did to the republican party's future by their words on 1/7. I thought the election was stolen but it didn't make me consider canceling my voter registration. But the words of republicans on 1/7 did. Form sent.

If someone like Ted Cruz cucks out so badly, then what the hell is the point of electing any "conservatives" at all? In case next time they decide to use their office more effectively?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:26:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Pitiful.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still vote please

Pitiful.

This thread is replete with posts like this. Yet not a single member of the “take my ball and go home” crowd has answered the question: What do you hope to accomplish by doing this?

Please be specific.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:29:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Refusing to vote is unpatriotic, un-American and disrespectful to those that have died to protect and ensure the right, it is your duty as an American to vote. Those that refuse to vote should feel ashamed.
View Quote

Amen. God bless you sir.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:30:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Why the fuck would you stop voting?
View Quote

Because of derp and feelz.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:32:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Hugely Ironic Username.

Vigorous = Limp...

What a bunch of N.S. B.S.  

Maybe you should head back to California or New York.

Texas is for people who would FIGHT for their Freedom...

Virorous = "Ohh Noooo... We lost a Goliad & The Alamo...  Guess no point in fighting at San Jacinto... Let's all speakee Espanol & salute' Mehico..."
View Quote

Are you drunk?

I will be greatly surprised if The Alamo doesn't suffer a serious attack/defacement/vandalism in the next 10/20 years.
(it already happened in the adjacent historical cemeteries full of the founding families and historical figures.

This state is lost. Ignore the truth at your own peril.

I said it before- TX is where CA was in about 1985. And it all downhill from here. No stopping what's coming.

BUt At LeaSt WeAreN'T RaciST!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:35:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This thread is replete with posts like this. Yet not a single member of the “take my ball and go home” crowd has answered the question: What do you hope to accomplish by doing this?

View Quote

The same thing we'd accomplish by voting, but with self-respect.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:39:55 PM EDT
[#25]
No more Vote
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:40:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Still vote please
View Quote

I switched my party to no party but before the primaries I will be a democrat. I will be voting for the worst POS running in the DNC ticket. And always against the incumbent.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here brother! Watched the War Room nightly thinking there was legit chance, only to get curb stomped on 1-6-2021. I will NEVER vote again FUCK EM!!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:48:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Thread title should be changed to Whiney Bitches Get in Here.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:52:52 PM EDT
[#29]
He tried, he was completely on his own.  Pence stabbed him in the back at the end, didn’t think it was within his constitutional authority to reject the electors.

But now the GOP thinks it’s within the constitution to impeach a president who’s no longer president.

They don’t give a fuck about the Constitution.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:55:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Biden has already been arrested. The deep state is in disarray and has struck a deal with the Trump administration. An experimental surgery was performed to exchange the faces of Biden and Trump.

When you watched ‘Biden’s’ inauguration you really saw Trump being sworn in for a second term. And when you are watching the ‘Trump’ trials, it is really Biden paying for his crimes.

Also, when Trump (as Biden) stammers or slurs his speech, it is because Trump is still learning to duplicate his speech patterns.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:55:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:00:20 PM EDT
[#32]

Because if your brain developed past the level of a 14 year old child, you would understand the importance of local elections and keeping communists out of the positions of power that will most affect your daily life...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:05:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Please refer to my post about derp and feelz.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:16:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Please refer to my post about derp and feelz.
View Quote

Please refer to the 2020 election, which reduces any battle cry you try to raise to the level of protesting cows entering a slaughter house.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:36:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Please refer to the 2020 election, which reduces any battle cry you try to raise to the level of protesting cows entering a slaughter house.
View Quote

The 2020 election was stolen by massive fraud perpetrated in key, select deep blue urban areas. None of which are in North Dakota. So by sacrificing your down ballot vote on the altar of derp, you make it easier for the communists to spread their cancer at the local and state level. Same goes for you @Vigorous in TX. The 2020 election was a total fraud and sham, but you don’t fight back by just fucking quitting.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:30:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Voting in future elections is sort of admitting that Trump lost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not voting is voting against your wishes.  Always stand up for yourself.

Voting in future elections is sort of admitting that Trump lost.

That’s not a problem because he DID lose.

I’m surprised - although I know I shouldn’t be - that SO MANY people in this thread are still desperately clinging to “The Big Lie”; the idea that Trump didn’t really lose, but was instead merely the hapless victim of a highly-coordinated fraud effort.

The “stupid” in that idea is so strong, it’s almost hard to fathom.

This was the same Trump who barely eeked out an EC victory back in 2016, when his popularity was significantly higher than it was in 2020.

The same Trump who - seven other prior times in the last decade - falsely declared he was the victim of voting fraud. (Of those seven prior times how much evidence did he ever present of that supposed fraud? None. Zero. Zilch.)

The same Trump whose entire political career started with another wild-assed, completely bogus conspiracy theory: that Obama was actually born in Kenya.

I could go on and on and on explaining how much logic you have to ignore, how many facts you have to ignore, and how many crazy (literally crazy) things you have to believe to think “Muh Trump only lost ‘cause a muh fraudz!”

But I know better. This is Arfcom GD. And some of you are a lost cause. Logic and clear thinking will bounce off you like a penny will bounce off a Kardashian ass.

You have been lied to, manipulated, and in some cases outright brainwashed. And how did that happen? Well, I have several theories on that. But what it boils down to is that some of you exist in an alternative reality where people feed you this shit information nonstop...and you happily soak it all in.

Social media algorithms that feed you phony “news” you badly want to believe? Check.

A punditry class that is happy to take full advantage of your lack of critical thinking skills to further disseminate false information to you? Check.

Engaging in echo chamber forums and chat rooms where other people are always at the ready to validate your non-sensical beliefs? Check.

Relying on your own sheer, raw emotions to come to quixotic conclusions that don’t pass even the flimsiest tests of logic or intellectual inquiry? Check.

I’m sorry dudes, but Trump lost. Yes, he really did lose. And if you’re still legitimately surprised by that it’s probably because - at some point along the line - you surrendered any and all ability to distinguish between fact and fiction.

Hopefully you’ll figure all of this out some day. Because if you don’t, you will only continue to further marginalize your strange brand of politics. The same strange, illogical, unworkable brand of politics that ultimately led to Democrats flanking your corner and taking complete control of government.

If y’all don’t like the present political situation (and for the record I don’t like it either), you need to wise the fuck up. Fast. Because if you continue to dwell and play in the land of full-on ‘tardism, well...your troubles will have only just begun.

Sorry for this heavy dose of truth, but some of you badly need to hear it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:04:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Yes Vote but the bigger question is:

At a Federal Level are we just going to keep pushing the damn R button no matter what crap candidate the GOP tosses at us? Do we just keep embracing the back stabbing RINOs as lesser of evils?

If so, while yes we somewhat make it “harder” for the Dems to cheat, we are yet again failing to fix the party. That’s what we have been doing for the last 50 years. I know this because I have held my nose an just hit R no matter who was actually the candidate for us in every election. Guys it hasn’t worked. So what’s the New Plan?

The core issue here it’s not R vs D vs whatever party it’s the concept of forcing the Republicans to fix the issue of garbage progressives masquerading as R candidates at a Federal level.

How do the Dems manage to get everyone on the same sheet of crappy music and yet we Rs cannot seem to find anyone who won’t join the swamp at the first chance?

They want the vote ok let them earn the damn thing for once.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:08:34 AM EDT
[#38]
I understand the sentiment that your vote doesn't matter.  And it's not wrong.  Not voting is in no way going to fix that.  It's not a "protest", our turnouts are already abysmal and no one cares.  That's not going to change when turnout goes from 50% to 40%.  Or off years go from 10% to 3%.

Keep voting.  Make them keep cheating to win.  Make it as hard for them and obvious as possible.  One cheated election, even one this big, will fade to history.  Make them do it over and over again, just as blatantly, and if nothing else at least the world will see them just the same as the "Presidents" of all the other dictatorships and failed states.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:12:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Do you all have ANY idea how dumb this sounds?
Say it out loud a few times if you need to.
Maybe you could have a bumper sticker made up and sell them.

Keep making them kick you in the nuts

Keep making them steal you're money.

It's like you people have Stockholm Syndrome and are now agreeing with your kidnappers and executioners.

View Quote

You should follow your own advice bud.  

Your solution to them cheating you out of your vote, is to VOLUNTARILY give up your vote?

If 10 minutes of your time to fill out a damn ballot is a kick in the nuts, stolen money, or fucking Stockholm Syndrome to you, then holy shit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:10:44 AM EDT
[#40]
We should all quit fighting, just like we did after Pearl Harbor was bombed.  Wail, nash our teeth and pull our hair.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:19:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Are you drunk?

I will be greatly surprised if The Alamo doesn't suffer a serious attack/defacement/vandalism in the next 10/20 years.
(it already happened in the adjacent historical cemeteries full of the founding families and historical figures.

I said it before- TX is where CA was in about 1985. And it all downhill from here. No stopping what's coming.

View Quote

You obviously have a problem with your keyboard.  

As to your nonstop whine about "how you can't do anything" and about how "you are giving up on Texas"??

The Gunny has something to say to you. Listen Closely ...

" />
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:23:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Are you drunk?

View Quote

You obviously have a problem with your keyboard, as well as your life.

Sucks to be You doesn't it - Rolling Over & Giving Up... Texas (and the rest of us) would be much better off without Your pissy moaning and derp.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:01:27 AM EDT
[#43]
RINO voters have Stockholm Syndrome.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:05:04 AM EDT
[#44]
No point voting here in GA anymore. Not only are the GOP planning on doing nothing about election integrity here, they are actively punishing R state senators who question it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Join me in voting libertarian.

We all know that’s what we want

Zero gun laws

No more debt

No more world policeman

Maximum freedom
View Quote

Open borders, and the 2016 lolbert was anti gun
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:56:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I’m willing to give it 1 more election. If that smells fishy, I am done...for good. Fuck them.
View Quote

Probably won't have to be fishy at the national level, the RINO will insure a loss with someone like mittens
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:30:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Biden has already been arrested. The deep state is in disarray and has struck a deal with the Trump administration. An experimental surgery was performed to exchange the faces of Biden and Trump.

When you watched ‘Biden’s’ inauguration you really saw Trump being sworn in for a second term. And when you are watching the ‘Trump’ trials, it is really Biden paying for his crimes.

Also, when Trump (as Biden) stammers or slurs his speech, it is because Trump is still learning to duplicate his speech patterns.
View Quote

Sadly, this is not the craziest thing posted in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:33:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Good plan OP. That's what's made the left so successful. Whenever they have a setback they decide to stay home and not vote.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yep. They are ALL the same. My favorite picture to demonstrate it is Bush shaking George Wallace’s hand while slick Willie is sitting there drinking a soda.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/383515/9BF459C8-B284-404F-A608-EE153CD63074-1788037.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been saying it forever..they're all the same. Anyone who still thinks R vs D is part of the problem.

Yep. They are ALL the same. My favorite picture to demonstrate it is Bush shaking George Wallace’s hand while slick Willie is sitting there drinking a soda.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/383515/9BF459C8-B284-404F-A608-EE153CD63074-1788037.jpg

He's not drinking a soda, he's eyeing his next rape victim.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:56:53 AM EDT
[#50]
It was a game for Trump.

He wanted to win and then he hung out for the fun.

He was unprepared to win in 2016

He had no plan and no friends
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top