[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:47:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Flip it over not lower.  HAHA
View Quote

QFT

I sell printed items online and I can tell you in the past month I have sold a lot of items with the flag upside down and todays date on it....
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:08:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Look at all these summer soldiers and sunshine patriots.  You’re the equivalent of the screaming woman from four years ago.  Nut up and help the situation instead of acting like whining malcontents, pussies.  

You are no better than the person who raises our flag today for the first time in years because FJB becomes our president.  Our Flag is not a symbol of our president.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:21:00 AM EDT
[#4]
You'll be flying it upside down, in about 6 months.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:29:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I can understand, and had considered doing this.

But I put up a Betsy Ross flag instead.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I will no longer fly mine.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:33:43 AM EDT
[#7]
I took mine down. The America that I knew is gone.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:36:00 AM EDT
[#8]
I hoisted my Trump 2020 flag in honor of one of the best president's last day in office.  Tomorrow I'll fly the US Flag high and proud (just like every other day) in defiance of those who wish to steal our freedoms just like they stole the election(s).
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:42:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Stop and think whether you pointed and laughed or mocked the left when they melted down at Trump’s win.

If you did, think about whether you’re being the same whiny, petulant bitch that you made fun of. Then, when your Dunning-Kruger doesn’t allow you to see that you are now the snowflake needing a safe space, let me tell you: you need to sack up.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:43:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I hoisted my Trump 2020 flag in honor of one of the best president's last day in office.  Tomorrow I'll fly the US Flag high and proud (just like every other day) in defiance of those who wish to steal our freedoms just like they stole the election(s).
View Quote
Good man!

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:49:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What happened?

The tough swinging-dick bravado of the last four years cried out, and then fell silent, like the citizens of Alderaan.  This place amuses me because it’s the full weak-knee’d, lily-liver’d, spineless-jellyfish, Gawd Emperor-worshipping cult of personality pissing it’s collective pants while flying their flags at half-mast.

What kind of men are you? Your ancestors who fought the Redcoats, fought each other, and then fought my ancestors are shaking their heads in shame. “They get it from their mother’s side...”

Free men never have it easy, nor should they. So reach down into your jeans & locate your balls. They’re in there somewhere if you look, and they’re going to be useful in the coming years.

A little morale-raising speech from Mr. William Wallace, or a comic facsimile of to cheer up the gloomy mood in this place. Sheesh... Do I have to do everything around here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl6yP5cPqSE
View Quote

Pretty much.

Problem is, everyone today is a “victim”.

“I’m a victim of the political left!”

“I’m a victim of the political right!”

“I don’t know exactly what I’m a victim of...but I’m definitely a victim!”

Man up, folks. A new president is being inaugurated today because the previous guy lost. (And he lost because he was a human dumpster fire.)

It happens. Life goes on. Stop with the self-pity and victimhood.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:53:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah, cause you know, the death of the Republic and a cabal to eliminate opposite voices is just like whatever, bro.
View Quote

That is gold right there...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:56:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

The election wasn’t stolen.

Trump simply lost. As was widely predicted, by the way.

You should be happy he did as well as he did. It was close, but at the end of the day even a number of Republicans wanted to see him gone (as evidenced by the unprecedented number of Republican groups that campaigned against the Republican nominee.)

“Muh election wuz stolen” - The new battle cry of snowflakes everywhere.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:59:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Just take it down.  Your ancestors can put it back up in a few hundred years, IF any are left alive.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:01:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I understand and wouldn't lecture or tell you what to do, but I think our flag is lowered way too much.

You're still my American brother, though.
View Quote

This is true.  It's improved substantially compared to under Obama though.  Until Trump got in, it seemed like the flag at work was at half mast more often than full.

Just the other day (Friday maybe?) I noticed it at half and sorta wondered what for.  I must have muttered under my breath "I guess that's for the death of America" and got a funny look from someone passing by.

If I had a flag I'd be flying it upside down, not half mast.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:03:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Me too. About cried doing it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I took mine down!

Me too. About cried doing it.

Jesus Christ this place is full of pathetic fucks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:03:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Lots of long-time accounts outing themselves over the last couple months....
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:12:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Lots of long-time accounts outing themselves over the last couple months....
View Quote

As personality cult followers? You bet.

America is bigger than DJT, former con artist in chief, so put your boots on.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:13:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I wore black today.......
View Quote

Ditto
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:16:30 AM EDT
[#20]
It’s not a day for celebration to say the least. But if one must protest then put some sort of ‘Joe is not my President’ or some other sign up in your yard.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:20:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I wore black today.......
View Quote

I’m wearing my MAGA hat.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What happened?

The tough swinging-dick bravado of the last four years cried out, and then fell silent, like the citizens of Alderaan.  This place amuses me because it’s the full weak-knee’d, lily-liver’d, spineless-jellyfish, Gawd Emperor-worshipping cult of personality pissing it’s collective pants while flying their flags at half-mast.

What kind of men are you? Your ancestors who fought the Redcoats, fought each other, and then fought my ancestors are shaking their heads in shame. “They get it from their mother’s side...”

Free men never have it easy, nor should they. So reach down into your jeans & locate your balls. They’re in there somewhere if you look, and they’re going to be useful in the coming years.

A little morale-raising speech from Mr. William Wallace, or a comic facsimile of to cheer up the gloomy mood in this place. Sheesh... Do I have to do everything around here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl6yP5cPqSE
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:36:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Not lowering mine, but I did change it out for a Betsy Ross and Appeal to Heaven
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:10:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
And I don't GAF if you don't like it.

View Quote

Is your flag on a boat?  If it isn't, you didn't lower it to "half mast", you lowered it to "half staff".
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:15:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
And I don't GAF if you don't like it.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:16:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Now is really the time to fly it high and, proud. I understand your thoughts though. Maybe down for today and, high and, proud from now on.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:19:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You should be happy he did as well as he did. It was close, but at the end of the day even a number of Republicans wanted to see him gone (as evidenced by the unprecedented number of Republican groups that campaigned against the Republican nominee.)

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:22:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

As personality cult followers? You bet.

America is bigger than DJT, former con artist in chief, so put your boots on.
View Quote

I think you're doing a rather serious disservice to a lot of people here.

Agree on the half mast business, though I won't judge or criticize others who see it differently.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:31:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Google-eye all you’d like.

It isn’t going to change the fact that the election wasn’t stolen.

Reality can be a bitch sometimes, huh?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:31:50 PM EDT
[#30]
OP, your urologist can help you with that problem.

It happens to all of us as we get older.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:33:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:34:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I took mine down!
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:36:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The Constitution was still valid back then.

As a citizen of the state of Texas, the Supreme Court has ruled I have no standing in the United States. My flag has only one star on it.
View Quote

This.  My Texas Flag is all I'll fly for the foreseeable future.  But I won't fly anything today.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If you are not going to fly it correctly then you need to stop flying it all together. Some of you guys are petulant children.
View Quote

your avatar is ironic
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:41:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m not going to get into this right now but you’re delusional. I hope others see your dumb post and run you out of this forum.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:44:26 PM EDT
[#36]
What a bunch of pussies

I've been looking into my rental agreement to see what I've got, options wise, to do for flying a flag at my house.

I've been thinking of the Bonnie Blue, Texas state flag, Gadsden, "Come and Take it" or Old Glory.

You do you, but holy crap.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:45:06 PM EDT
[#37]
flipping mine when i get home
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:46:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm going to get up.
Enjoy my life and freedom as an American and no dip shit leftist will stop that.

The American flag is a symbol of that freedom.
But that freedom only dies when we allow ourselves to give it up.

View Quote
Well said.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:53:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Pretty soon the left will add a few more stars to it and then anyone flying the current version with 50 stars will be arrested for....something. They'll make up something terroristy sounding...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:12:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Flip it over not lower.  HAHA
View Quote

This is what I was going to suggest.  

I pulled mine altogether a few weeks ago. It's a symbol of freedom and will not fly again until we have it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I’m not going to get into this right now but you’re delusional. I hope others see your dumb post and run you out of this forum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rigghhhtttt. I’M the one who’s delusional!

60+ court cases, the Attorney General, all 50 Secretaries of State, the department of homeland security, et. al have said “No election fraud.” In addition, Trump himself was playing a favorite trick of his when he claimed “Election fraud!”...a discredited, stupid trick he also employed in 2012, 2014, 2016 (three times!), 2018, and again in 2020. (By the way, where is the proof of election fraud he claimed in 2016?? I mean, his OWN commission looked into it and also said “No election fraud.” Imagine that!)

Yet people like you just REFUSE to accept that Trump lied to you about his supposed “election fraud”.  It really, truly is like being in a cult, isn’t it?!?

Sorry you were so easily conned. Maybe you’ll wise up one day. Although I doubt it.

And oh, if you need a “safe space” you’ll have to find that somewhere else. Ain’t no one running me out of this forum.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:45:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Rigghhhtttt. I’M the one who’s delusional!

60+ court cases, the Attorney General, all 50 Secretaries of State, the department of homeland security, et. al have said “No election fraud.” In addition, Trump himself was playing a favorite trick of his when he claimed “Election fraud!”...a discredited, stupid trick he also employed in 2012, 2014, 2016 (three times!), 2018, and again in 2020. (By the way, where is the proof of election fraud he claimed in 2016?? I mean, his OWN commission looked into it and also said “No election fraud.” Imagine that!)

Yet people like you just REFUSE to accept that Trump lied to you about his supposed “election fraud”.  It really, truly is like being in a cult, isn’t it?!?

Sorry you were so easily conned. Maybe you’ll wise up one day. Although I doubt it.

And oh, if you need a “safe space” you’ll have to find that somewhere else. Ain’t no one running me out of this forum.
View Quote

Trump didn't need to "lie" to me about election fraud.  I didn't wait for him to tell me that it was there.  I saw it with my own fucking eyes.  If you didn't, you're either blind or willfully ignorant.

MOUNTAINS of evidence has been produced.  None of it has been refuted.  NONE.  Only ignored.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:47:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I replaced mine with the Gadsen flag.
View Quote

Betsy Ross would work too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:49:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

+1

Generally it's from the same people who have a problem with sports figures kneeling at the national anthem.  Go figure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I understand and wouldn't lecture or tell you what to do, but I think our flag is lowered way too much.

+1

Generally it's from the same people who have a problem with sports figures kneeling at the national anthem.  Go figure.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:50:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yeah, cause you know, the death of the Republic and a cabal to eliminate opposite voices is just like whatever, bro.
View Quote

I think Drama Queens is putting it lightly after reading this, come on, breathe into a paper bag or something, Jesus.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:53:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Rigghhhtttt. I'M the one who's delusional!

60+ court cases, the Attorney General, all 50 Secretaries of State, the department of homeland security, et. al have said "No election fraud." In addition, Trump himself was playing a favorite trick of his when he claimed "Election fraud!"...a discredited, stupid trick he also employed in 2012, 2014, 2016 (three times!), 2018, and again in 2020. (By the way, where is the proof of election fraud he claimed in 2016?? I mean, his OWN commission looked into it and also said "No election fraud." Imagine that!)

Yet people like you just REFUSE to accept that Trump lied to you about his supposed "election fraud".  It really, truly is like being in a cult, isn't it?!?

Sorry you were so easily conned. Maybe you'll wise up one day. Although I doubt it.

And oh, if you need a "safe space" you'll have to find that somewhere else. Ain't no one running me out of this forum.
View Quote
How many of those 60+ cases were actually heard?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:01:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Coincidentally a strong wind ripped mine off the side of the house today... Its staying down
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:04:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:07:19 PM EDT
[#49]
I took the trump stuff down today

And put this one up.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:44:50 AM EDT
[#50]

It's long past time for the TBL flag to come down too IMO.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top