Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:41:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The more they talk, the more they are spawning another Trump.
View Quote

Just one?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:41:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

This part is not wrong. Trump and his team manipulated and mislead people for 2 months, intentionally putting out false or misleading info.
View Quote

lol you may have gotten your long awaited release but your kind will never be forgiven, we won't forget
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:42:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Fuck. I'm going to have to re-up just to block you again.

You suck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This part is not wrong. Trump and his team manipulated and mislead people for 2 months, intentionally putting out false or misleading info.

You suck.

So you hate the truth.  Got it.

This screen cap is from a video Trump's Senior Strategy Advisor put out on "Biden only votes".  First of all no one was reporting the makeup of the ballots, especially at that time, so it is completely impossible for him to make that claim.  In order to make the claim he took Trump's votes in GA and compared them to the highest Republican Senator's votes and then took Biden's votes and compared it to the Dem Senator votes. That implies that everyone who voted for Biden voted for a Dem Senator at a rate of 100%.  That is never true, there is always party switch over.  For example if Mitch ran right now there would be Republicans voting for his Dem opponent because Fuck Mitch.  The guy started on a false premise, then applied a false assumption to it, then claims the 95,000 lower vote count in the Senate races proves there were 95,000 "Biden only votes".  Complete bullshit.  In the final numbers, the Republican Senator actually received more votes than Trump, meaning there were negative Trump only votes.

Then compare that to my state.  Trump has 93,000 more votes than Mitch did.  Joe got 45,000 less than Dem Senator.  According to Trump's Senior Strategy Advisor that means Trump committed fraud in my state.    His entire argument is fucking stupid and 100% bullshit.  Yet he intentionally made that video, shared it on social media, and even today people on this site still talk about Biden only votes.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:43:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're going to convict him anyway.

Trump needs to burn the fields and salt the earth on the way out.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:45:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Something must be done about these people in office. Voting isn't working.
View Quote

Voting works, the problem is we have no good choices or if we do the establishment dumps tons of money to suppress their message.  Remember in 2018 when Paul Ryan was running for re-election.  He had 2 solid competitors who were out raising funds day and night.  Combined they raised around $5 million.  Ryan never attended a fundraiser but magically had a $15 million campaign war chest funded by the establishment.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:46:34 PM EDT
[#6]
The RNC sent me a letter from Trump today. Of course asking me for money. It was a prepaid return envelope. I wrote them a note and said 75 million people didn’t vote for the RNC we voted for Trump.

Go fuck yourselves.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:46:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You play stupid so often it is becoming believable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"The mob was fed lies," McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, said on the Senate floor. "They were provoked by the President and other powerful people.""

So you don't believe the election was stolen by fraud. Millions disagree with you and Mitch.
Where are you getting that from?  It isn't my post or what I quoted.  My statement is pretty clear.

He's not playing the part...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:46:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Voting works, the problem is we have no good choices or if we do the establishment dumps tons of money to suppress their message.  Remember in 2018 when Paul Ryan was running for re-election.  He had 2 solid competitors who were out raising funds day and night.  Combined they raised around $5 million.  Ryan never attended a fundraiser but magically had a $15 million campaign war chest funded by the establishment.  
View Quote

This guy is long line trolling looking to provoke reactions.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:47:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

lol you may have gotten your long awaited release but your kind will never be forgiven, we won't forget
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no idea what you are talk about but you delusion posts in the election threads will never be forgotten.  My posts are centered around real details not delusions.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:50:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"The mob was fed lies," McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, said on the Senate floor. "They were provoked by the President and other powerful people.""

I bet you believe that cock sucker WLP is fighting for gun rights too.

@SWIRE

President Trump’s election was stolen, if it wasn’t many of the courts would have heard the evidence.,
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:50:32 PM EDT
[#11]
McConnell is owned by the CCP.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:51:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you don't believe the election was stolen by fraud. Millions disagree with you and Mitch.
Where are you getting that from?  It isn't my post or what I quoted.  My statement is pretty clear.

You were posting a lot of delusions in the election threads.  In those threads I explained the misinformation Trump and his team had put out.  I also described in this thread.  Never once did I say "there was no fraud" because I always said "there was fraud at multiple levels".  Just because you don't want to believe something doesn't mean it isn't real.  I would question how you don't know that when you pretend you know me...but that part is already answered in my first sentences.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:52:40 PM EDT
[#13]
So the Senate can still proceed with a trial even after Trump finishes his term?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:53:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So the Senate can still proceed with a trial even after Trump finishes his term?
View Quote

Yes.

They’ve done it before.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:53:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Served as a Senator for 36 years

We really need term limits

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:56:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Fuck off already
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck off already

I don't know about manipulation, but Trump could certainly have been more open and honest in November about the magnitude of overcoming the apparent fraud.

It could have been a "we need all hands on deck, and I will likely go down fighting what I think is fraud" speech vs "the election was stolen and I will stop it" speech.

One is a call for involvement, the other is a call for complacency and donations.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:59:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So basically Trump will be impeached and everybody who sided with him or spoke out against election fraud will be prosecuted, disbarred, removed from office or otherwise cancelled.
Turtlefag is worse then the dems. At least the dems didn't pretend to like Trump.

Looks like Turtle doesn't want another term.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope he rots in hell.

Watch the video at this link

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Tuesday directly blamed President Donald Trump for the deadly mob that attacked the Capitol, as the Senate prepares for an impeachment trial on whether to convict the President for "incitement of insurrection" and potentially disqualify him from holding office in the future.

The typically tight-lipped Senate Republican leader rarely broke from Trump in his four years as president. But he led the Senate's certification of the presidential election that the rioters pledged to overturn, and has strongly condemned the violence at the Capitol he has served in as a senator for 36 years.

So basically Trump will be impeached and everybody who sided with him or spoke out against election fraud will be prosecuted, disbarred, removed from office or otherwise cancelled.
Turtlefag is worse then the dems. At least the dems didn't pretend to like Trump.

Looks like Turtle doesn't want another term.
That's cute that you think voting works anymore.

Nick
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:59:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yes.

They’ve done it before.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

They’ve done it before.

Damn. I thought he was in the clear after tonight. How long can they hang this over him?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:01:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yes.

They’ve done it before.
View Quote

For a guy (was he even elected?) who's term was not up, that tendered a resignation to avoid being impeached. Not really the same. I can see scumbags bringing it up to claim precedence.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I don't know about manipulation, but Trump could certainly have been more open and honest in November about the magnitude of overcoming the apparent fraud.

It could have been a "we need all hands on deck, and I will likely go down fighting what I think is fraud" speech vs "the election was stolen and I will stop it" speech.

One is a call for involvement, the other is a call for complacency and donations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck off already

It seems like Trump was given bad advice all of 2020.  I'm not sure how much of it Trump knew was misleading versus him trusting people who failed him in a major way.  Rudy had 3 different press conferences where he gave out false information because someone gave him the wrong numbers.  One example was he used the number of primary mail in ballots sent out and when claiming 2x as many mail in ballots were received in the general election than were sent out.  Another was someone on his staff confused Minnesota voter turn out with Michigan voter turn out when claiming 300% of registered voters had voted in one district.  How do such obvious errors make it all the way to Rudy in a press conference?

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:03:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Trump didn't mislead shit.  People looked at the evidence and made up their own mind.  People can think for themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump didn't mislead shit.  People looked at the evidence and made up their own mind.  People can think for themselves.

No they can't.

I've learned over the past few years BOTH sides wants their feelings confirmed. The fascination with Trump is disgusting and pathetic for grown men to be involved in such a cult of personality.

In case you haven't noticed Trump threw in the towel the 2nd the temperature went up and is fucking off back to Mar a Lago. He walked out on his most ardent supporters and allowing his loyalists to be tried under the Biden admin.

I'm so disgusted with my countrymen. I hope they wake up.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:03:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This screen cap is from a video Trump's Senior Strategy Advisor put out on "Biden only votes".  First of all no one was reporting the makeup of the ballots, especially at that time, so it is completely impossible for him to make that claim.  In order to make the claim he took Trump's votes in GA and compared them to the highest Republican Senator's votes and then took Biden's votes and compared it to the Dem Senator votes. That implies that everyone who voted for Biden voted for a Dem Senator at a rate of 100%.  That is never true, there is always party switch over.  For example if Mitch ran right now there would be Republicans voting for his Dem opponent because Fuck Mitch.  The guy started on a false premise, then applied a false assumption to it, then claims the 95,000 lower vote count in the Senate races proves there were 95,000 "Biden only votes".  Complete bullshit.  In the final numbers, the Republican Senator actually received more votes than Trump, meaning there were negative Trump only votes.

Then compare that to my state.  Trump has 93,000 more votes than Mitch did.  Joe got 45,000 less than Dem Senator.  According to Trump's Senior Strategy Advisor that means Trump committed fraud in my state.    His entire argument is fucking stupid and 100% bullshit.  Yet he intentionally made that video, shared it on social media, and even today people on this site still talk about Biden only votes.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/680/biden_only_JPG-1787393.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You suck.

Your either Wayne LaPierre, or your simply King Arthur of the fudds.

Either way, your democrat light.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:04:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Damn. I thought he was in the clear after tonight. How long can they hang this over him?
View Quote

This situation has never happened before with a President. But shortly after the Civil War, a member of the president’s cabinet got caught doing some shady shit, and resigned his office. His defense said he couldn’t be impeached, as congress no longer had jurisdiction since he was out of office. Congress disagreed, and impeached him. The Senate held a trial, and he was actually acquitted.

My guess is this will hang over Trump’s head for as long as the Dems control the senate. I’m confident he is being told how to behave after tomorrow if he “knows what is good for him and his family.”  

But who really knows. I’m not a lawyer, and we are witnessing unprecedented events.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:05:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.blazingcatfur.ca%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F11%2Fbiden-voter-fraud.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You suck.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.blazingcatfur.ca%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F11%2Fbiden-voter-fraud.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Nothing in your statement address the information on Trump's team intentionally putting out misleading info.  Want to try again?  I support President Trump and did so in 2016 before it was even cool to do so.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:07:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

For a guy (was he even elected?) who's term was not up, that tendered a resignation to avoid being impeached. Not really the same. I can see scumbags bringing it up to claim precedence.
View Quote

Right, clearly not apples to apples. But the constitution gives congress the authority to impeach more than just the president, and the senate did vote that they maintained jurisdiction and authority to hold a trial after somebody had left office.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:10:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

@SWIRE

President Trump's election was stolen, if it wasn't many of the courts would have heard the evidence.,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@SWIRE

President Trump's election was stolen, if it wasn't many of the courts would have heard the evidence.,

You are so out of touch it is pathetic.  I've been calling for Wayne to step down since 2016.  You are 5 years behind on your trolling.

I have always said there was fraud on multiple levels in this election.  Again your trolling is pathetic.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:11:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You are so out of touch it is pathetic.  I've been calling for Wayne to step down since 2016.  You are 5 years behind on your trolling.

I have always said there was fraud on multiple levels in this election.  Again your trolling is pathetic.
View Quote

You're a liberal mole.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:12:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you hold misspeaks and selectively edited quotes to be truth, do you believe Trump was honestly suggesting we should look at injecting disinfectant as a Covid cure? Because that’s what he said.

I’m not defending Biden, but that quote of his was clearly a misspeak and taken entirely out of context if you watch the whole interview.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:14:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

There it is.

And, somewhere between his first campaign and fighting off a bunch of fucking tapeworm democrats, he forgot that elections are POPULARITY CONTESTS. None of his advisers had the balls to tell him what he needed to hear, on what he needed to do, to CEMENT his 2nd term in office.  In the weeks before the election I truly wondered if he really wanted to win and be president for a 2nd term, because I saw very weak or poor strategy for winning votes, in the way which they did in the first campaign, in the way in which elections for incumbents are won.

You all don't need me to make a list of the fuck ups, if you are able to put your anger and anguish aside long enough to look at what happened.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:14:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Sure would be a shame if his Governor signs a consent decree with Stacy Abrams.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:17:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The turtle turned around and went back into the swamp, I dont think anyones surprised. I'm more surprised he stuck his head out of it for a bit, actually
View Quote

Just because he gave a few sound bites doesn't mean he ever left the swamp.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:17:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You're a liberal mole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're a liberal mole.

Try again non-paying unknown member.  How about you respond to the evidence that I took the time to post for you.  It explains why I said Trump's team put out misleading information. How about you provide some evidence of the 95,000 Biden only votes in GA if I am wrong?  That would be better than your off-topic personal attacks.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:20:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I see the truth still hurts your feelings.  Sorry but I don't do delusional so I will be sticking around.
View Quote

Nah, truth doesn't hurt my feelings. Just like telling you to pound sand. You're a broken record, but I guess your disability is the reason. Guess mine is the reason I see your posts and mostly laugh, but sometimes my thumbs override.  You've done good work in VA, but don't like seeing you anywhere else
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:20:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Trump's entire narrative post election has been complete nonsense. Trump has fucked over the right much more than McConnell ever could or has.
View Quote
If I were a pot head, like you, I'd want some of what you are smokin, son.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:22:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Nah, truth doesn't hurt my feelings. Just like telling you to pound sand. You're a broken record, but I guess your disability is the reason. Guess mine is the reason I see your posts and mostly laugh, but sometimes my thumbs override.  You've done good work in VA, but don't like seeing you anywhere else
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see the truth still hurts your feelings.  Sorry but I don't do delusional so I will be sticking around.

A broken record that was correct about Lin Wood and Sidney Powell were full of it.

Let me guess, you still believe the tweets below to be true.  They were posted back when Sidney was still on Trump's legal team.  It was at that time that I started saying they needed to release something to the public if they wanted people to continue believing in them.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:26:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No they can't.

I've learned over the past few years BOTH sides wants their feelings confirmed. The fascination with Trump is disgusting and pathetic for grown men to be involved in such a cult of personality.

In case you haven't noticed Trump threw in the towel the 2nd the temperature went up and is fucking off back to Mar a Lago. He walked out on his most ardent supporters and allowing his loyalists to be tried under the Biden admin.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No they can't.

I guess people do want their feelings confirmed...

Feel free to think of Trump as someone who "threw in the towel."  LOL.  He's fought for 5 years, through primaries and elections he wasn't supposed to win, to illegal surveillance, to impeachments, and through the most hostile media and bureaucracy I've seen in my 40 years.  

Whatever it takes for you to seek acceptance, I guess...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:28:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Trump's entire narrative post election has been complete nonsense. Trump has fucked over the right much more than McConnell ever could or has.
View Quote

Nope. How does the GOPe cock taste?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:41:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Completely agree.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:48:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

I appreciate that you showed up in Richmond last year and I had some slight regrets over not introducing myself, after having several disagreements in years prior.

However, one of the election aspects was something I was working on that was completely dismissed in court  dead voters in Detroit. I found two dozen before a group had publicly released a list of 11000 dead voters, 9900 of which with linked death certs. They used the same database I did, with the same proving mechanism.

Apparently 3 out of 11000 were actually alive and that was enough to “debunk” the whole list. One of which was voting “accidentally” under his father’s registration, with the same name, and allegedly his registration had not submitted a ballot.

Tying in with Detroit certification submissions, where every precinct counted zero registered voters and X votes, causing Wayne county MI to have a vote imbalance. The two republicans on the board refused to certify until they were doxed and had reporters outside of their homes, with the democrat board members telling the public which school the one lady’s kids go to.

It was all fucking clown shoes here in Detroit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:51:26 PM EDT
[#40]
You just know this guy can't take one more night of dealing with his Chinese wife's "going to bed angry" rants extending into the early AM. Trump 'Gina this, Trump 'Gina that. Probably hasn't had a decent night's sleep in four years.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:51:54 PM EDT
[#41]
I just hope he waits until Kentucky has a republican governor before he kicks the bucket, otherwise I hope he kicks it soon
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:53:13 PM EDT
[#42]
O.P. posting more of that same old same old N.S. B.S.  

Q Q Bird Batshit Crazy Crew...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:53:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never forget. Never forgive.

Never.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:55:17 PM EDT
[#44]
I finally put a long time member on ignore. Felt good, should have done it a long time ago. got tired of his lies,
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:59:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Trump & Q Q Bird Conspiracy Loons had destroyed the Republican Party & Conservatism far more than any Manchurian Candidate Communist could ever do...

Wondering if Putin has an old Soviet Code Book of programming words that he whispers to Trump over the phone...

"Longing, rusted, seventeen, daybreak, furnace, nine, benign, homecoming, one, freight car." ...

@dan45678
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:03:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck off already

Maybe we will get lucky and some MOD will lock you out of GD for your trolling. Go shit in your own threads.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:03:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
There isn’t a word of honest truth these people say.

Everything is calculated and aimed towards their next ambition.

He is just posturing himself for the New Democrat controlled senate.
View Quote

@Troutman84

If McConnell thinks doing it will save him, he’s in for a surprise from the Dems.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:04:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So the turtle killed the elephant?
View Quote

Q Q Crew killed it.  Poisoned it from the inside.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:05:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I’m not a republican anymore. It’s funny there was an article in the local propaganda paper about how so many Arizona republicans left the party this month, all blamed on Trump. We know the truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am through with the R's.  I will join any party Trump joins or starts.  But not another dollar or vote.  To hell with them....

I’m not a republican anymore. It’s funny there was an article in the local propaganda paper about how so many Arizona republicans left the party this month, all blamed on Trump. We know the truth.

I am not faulting you, I understand. But all this is going to do is ensure democrat super majorities and we are going to be like Europe and the rest of the non free world. Fast.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:05:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Trump & Q Q Bird Conspiracy Loons had destroyed the Republican Party & Conservatism far more than any Manchurian Candidate Communist could ever do...

Wondering if Putin has an old Soviet Code Book of programming words that he whispers to Trump over the phone...

"Longing, rusted, seventeen, daybreak, furnace, nine, benign, homecoming, one, freight car." ...

@dan45678
View Quote

Lots of people voted for Trump TO destroy the Republican party.  How you like dem apples?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top