Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:25:04 PM EDT
[#1]
They seem kinda "JV" to me. I doubt they'll go anywhere, OANN might but Spectrum doesn't carry it so can't watch them
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:25:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Newsmax were opportunists.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:26:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Jesus Christ which one of you turned on the "I get all my news from Facebook" batsignal
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:29:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

GD is great for tons of stuff.

A reliable source of news, perhaps, if you can shift through the.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD is the only reliable source of news. Turn off the TV and log in to see what's really going on.

GD reports - you decide!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:29:50 PM EDT
[#5]
OANN's new chicks are hotter anyway!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:31:11 PM EDT
[#6]
yeah even TDW has better news now.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:32:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Low T thread by a low T OP.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:32:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nothingburger at the Capitol?  Are you daft?

56 officers injured. 1 murdered. Psychotic terrorists busting into the Capitol.

Fuck Commies. Fuck Antifa. Fuck Q-tards. Fuck Fascists. Fuck extremism. Fuck rioters. Fuck the assholes who have been lying about a stolen election.  Fuck JB.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:32:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Fuck Commies. Fuck Antifa. Fuck Q-tards. Fuck Fascists. Fuck extremism. Fuck rioters. Fuck the assholes who have been lying about a stolen election.  Fuck JB.
View Quote

What do you have against extremists?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:33:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sorry Newsmax didn't tell you exactly what you wanted to hear. It is unlikely that you will find a news source you agree with 100% of the time. Your best bet is staring in the mirror and talking to yourself
View Quote

Join date strikes again! Please, let the GD do GD stuff.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:37:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

GD?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD is the only reliable source of news. Turn off the TV and log in to see what's really going on.

GD?

Don’t laugh I’ve taken all my marital relationship  advice from GD.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:37:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I was skeptical going in but I gave them a fair chance to prove me wrong. They didn't. They just want to be the new faux news.........literally. They're completely phony and full of shit. What a surprise. They make just enough of the right noises for those that are easily fooled but it's all an act motivated by the financial windfall they see on the horizon.

They really raised my ire with their coverage of the nothing-burger at the Capitol. To listen to them, you'd think it was on par with 9/11. They went on and on for days about how they condemn the violence and how tragic it was and difficult to watch. Sound familiar? They adopt the left's narrative and play by their rules to avoid any criticism. How brave and authentic of them. The only tragedy I saw that was difficult to watch was the murder of that poor woman by the king's guard.

By the way, if violence is never, under any circumstances, acceptable as they claim, we wouldn't have a country. When corrupt people are intent on forcing their will upon you and they remove every avenue for a non-violent remedy, then violence becomes a legitimate answer.

The straw that broke the camel's back for me tonight was that phony douche, Chris whatever, stating that "we at newsmax have yet to see any evidence of election fraud". BYE DOUCHEBAGS.

View Quote

I hate to be this guy, but....

Trump's legal team had their day in court, and lost most of their cases. Many were flimsy and easily disprovable. If they had that evidence, they would have made it public, and it would be spreading all over the internet like fucking herpes.

We can feel like too many dead people voted, we can know that Republican poll watchers were illegally ejected in some cases, fuck, we can suspect that NSA cyber warfare tools were used to change vote tallies.

The burden of proof is on the plaintiff, and they failed to bring it. I'm sorry, and I don't like it, but that's where we are.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:40:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

By the way, if violence is never, under any circumstances, acceptable as they claim, we wouldn't have a country. When corrupt people are intent on forcing their will upon you and they remove every avenue for a non-violent remedy, then violence becomes a legitimate answer.

View Quote

You're not going to find a majority of the nation that thinks we are "there" at this time.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:44:07 PM EDT
[#14]
OP needs to start his own network.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:51:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So we hate newsmax this week?
View Quote

People paying attention knew what was up with Newsmax months ago.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:06:12 PM EDT
[#16]
I did see the guy cut off his guest and say he had seem no evidence to verify fraud. I thought that statement was an outright lie by the host.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:08:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Lately I've been mostly watching The First, they have an app for FireTV as well as live youtube stream. Once and a while will flip on The Blaze.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:10:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Some of us have been saying Newsmax is a no-go for a few weeks now. This is nothing new.
View Quote

I didn't see that. Good to know I'm not the only one that sees them for what they are.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:12:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Used to be. I remember days of first hand pictures, dug up tweets and Notrega's roll ups.

The news here devolves into conspiracy theories often and ruins the information that's actually presented through dilution.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Used to be. I remember days of first hand pictures, dug up tweets and Notrega's roll ups.

The news here devolves into conspiracy theories often and ruins the information that's actually presented through dilution.

I agree.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:14:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:15:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
OP should have listened closer.  There was context and he went on to acknowledge a million votes that should not have counted in PA alone.  

OP got half the story.
View Quote

I'm sure you're right because I changed the channel the second he uttered those words. We all know what happened and we all know the truth.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:15:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Trusting news other than GD?

Your funeral pal
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:16:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:19:13 PM EDT
[#24]
I haven't seen any evidence of voter fraud either. Just accusations and promises of a bombshell tomorrow, which never comes.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:20:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So we hate newsmax this week?
View Quote

Yes, So Very Hard to keep up with who is to be "Loved" and then to be "Hated".

and just to give you the Jump on Things, Next Week Mike Lindell (the My Pillow Guy) will be deemed "MAGA Enemy #1" because he couldn't keep Trump in office, so prepare accordingly to publicly burn your pillows ...  
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ahh...  Thank You!!! I needed a Deep Cleansing Laugh...  

Been a Rough Day...  Thank You for that Brother!!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:22:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I was skeptical going in but I gave them a fair chance to prove me wrong. They didn't. They just want to be the new faux news.........literally. They're completely phony and full of shit. What a surprise. They make just enough of the right noises for those that are easily fooled but it's all an act motivated by the financial windfall they see on the horizon.

They really raised my ire with their coverage of the nothing-burger at the Capitol. To listen to them, you'd think it was on par with 9/11. They went on and on for days about how they condemn the violence and how tragic it was and difficult to watch. Sound familiar? They adopt the left's narrative and play by their rules to avoid any criticism. How brave and authentic of them. The only tragedy I saw that was difficult to watch was the murder of that poor woman by the king's guard.

The straw that broke the camel's back for me tonight was that phony douche, Chris whatever, stating that "we at newsmax have yet to see any evidence of election fraud". BYE DOUCHEBAGS.

View Quote

i kinda got the same vibe from them over the same issues as you.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:25:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/crycryGirl-329.gif

I like the Newsmax!
Liberals hate them so they must be awesome!
View Quote

thats not how this works
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:27:06 PM EDT
[#29]
MOM! THE TV ISN"T TELLING ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:27:26 PM EDT
[#30]
I've never seen any of these newer news stations but for whatever reason tend to believe OP.
It is the standard to oppose the peaceful protest at the capitol.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:28:44 PM EDT
[#31]
I’ve caught their Breaking News twice giving the same report from 4 days earlier.   When I called them on it, they replied “we wanted to make sure you didn’t miss it.”

Jokers
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:30:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I hate to be this guy, but....

Trump's legal team had their day in court, and lost most of their cases. Many were flimsy and easily disprovable. If they had that evidence, they would have made it public, and it would be spreading all over the internet like fucking herpes.

We can feel like too many dead people voted, we can know that Republican poll watchers were illegally ejected in some cases, fuck, we can suspect that NSA cyber warfare tools were used to change vote tallies.

The burden of proof is on the plaintiff, and they failed to bring it. I'm sorry, and I don't like it, but that's where we are.
View Quote

Hello fellow gun enthusiast...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:32:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
MOM! THE TV ISN"T TELLING ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR!
View Quote

Yeah, the truth
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:33:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

We’re doomed...

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:33:59 PM EDT
[#35]
The red flag for me is the left twist they have on the weekends ala, Fox.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:34:36 PM EDT
[#36]
I was on NewsMax for about two weeks. They lost me. Long on ads and short on news. Some news read like I was on CNN. Forget it. OANN is OK and Fox is at least clear enough I can cut thru the propaganda.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:35:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I cheered every minute of those Patriots taking that Capitol Building for a while. It was wonderful.....................
View Quote

Me as well.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:36:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yeah, the truth
View Quote

Truth doesn't conform to belief. Belief conforms to truth. You don't want truth.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:36:28 PM EDT
[#39]
There is no friendly honest  media.
Proceed accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:37:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Don’t laugh I’ve taken all my marital relationship  advice from GD.
View Quote

Hookers -N- Blow?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:42:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Just a note...if you’re posting there was no evidence of voter fraud or the ‘courts’ you literally have your head up your ass and have not been paying attention.

Leave that discussion to the adults that know what they’re talking about.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:44:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

GD?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GD?

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:44:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:43:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That Greg Kelly show is not bad. Also, the girl that's on with that Spicer guy is pretty cute. That's all I have to add.
View Quote

Greg Kelly spent 10 minutes tonight 'not apologizing' for spending 2 days on Mary Trump's new book. Then he explained how conservative he is. I wonder why?

In all honesty, Newsmax is pretty much the same as when it was an online news rag, maybe 8-10 years ago. I gave up then and only recently tried again because of Fox fubar.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:46:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ahh...  Thank You!!! I needed a Deep Cleansing Laugh...  

Been a Rough Day...  Thank You for that Brother!!!
View Quote

Quoted:

Yeah, the truth
View Quote

Quoted:

We’re doomed...

View Quote

GD news was amazing a few years ago. Seriously. Honest no BS "Well I'm here, what do you guys want to know? Where should I go? I'll post pics"

It was so awesome many times it was ahead of mainstream outlets of all political beliefs.

So make fun of it all you want, but there was a golden age of facts and dudes on the ground. Kinda between "Hey I'm here what do you guys want to know" and "because the media is crazy we should also be crazy and equally ignore facts'
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:55:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It’s a sad commentary on the state of our media when this statement is more true than false.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s a sad commentary on the state of our media when this statement is more true than false.

That you believe that the Q-driven narrative on here merits that kind of blind faith is also sad.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:01:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Lyndsay Keith makes my mouth water, not so much tonight though without her makeup
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:36:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

OANN's new chicks are hotter anyway!
View Quote

Where's GD's news chicks?    
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:10:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Throughout the yearsI've seen "braking" stories in ARFcom hours before lame stream media announced it.  I particularly remember the guy who flew a Cessna into a Federal building.  ARFcom had the goods on the guy, flight path, employment history, etc. long before the media even ran with the story.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:16:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

www.hereistheevidence.com
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top