User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:10:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They thought they would be able to weather(sp?) the storm after their election coverage soured half of their viewership.  They thought that viewers would come back after a little time.  They were wrong.  When they saw that it was affecting multiple quarters, the shit got real.  I bet their advertisers started bailing or demanding renegotiations.  Their ratings are in the toilet.  They don't have deep pockets like CNN, ABC, or NBC.

Plus, they know they're coming into a down cycle on coverage due to the election being over, plus Trump is gone after tomorrow.  It's going to kill ratings across the board, assuming they can't keep the world in turmoil.  Make no mistake about it, they (the media) will try.

Honestly, I hope Fox turns themselves around and becomes something worth watching again.  They had a great formula and decent coverage, at one time.  I don't know if it's possible, though.  They have a lot of housecleaning to do, all the way to the top.  Ailes in gone.  He made that place.
View Quote

The formula was Roger Ailes' and the Murdoch boys have removed most of Ailes management team. I hope they (Murdochs) go broke.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:12:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:13:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Fox got Fucxed.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:15:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Funny that we have members on this forum with high post counts calling for Fox News to be gone. For the life of me, just like I don't understand how anyone could support a Democrat platform, I struggle with why anyone would want the ONLY media support Conservatives have to be gone.

Sometimes gun owners are our own worse enemy.

View Quote

Newsmax
OAN
Independent media

All of these are better than Fox "let's ban guns" News.

Fox anchors that have called for gun bans: O'Reilly, Trish Regan, and Gretchen Carlson. But that's no surprise since Rupert has too.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:17:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/fox-news-political-editor-sat-election-night-decision-desk-laid-off-alongside-20-fox-news-staffers-network-ratings-crater/
View Quote

I’ll have a Coke.

LC
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:18:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Doesn’t mean shit until Wallace is gone. Then they MIGHT be serious.
View Quote

He will turn the lights off with a smile.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:22:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Stirewalt is a douchebag.
View Quote
A douchbag with downs syndrome
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:27:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Wallace gets turned off immediately at this house.
View Quote

I’m staying away from Fox, but before I switched Wallace, Neil Cavuto and the Sandra Smith were all unbearable.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:29:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doesn’t mean shit until Wallace is gone. Then they MIGHT be serious.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:33:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I just hope that bitch Donna Brazil is gone too
View Quote

And Juan Williams.   The debate wasn't the start.  It was one of the final nails in the coffin.  Hiring Brazile and Williams was when the casket was closed on Fox.  Whoever proposed bringing those two on needs to be fired and then publicly shamed.  Whoever hired them needs to be kicked off the planet.  

No matter what they do, I can live without Fox News in my life.  They're going to have to earn my viewership back and it's going to take a lot more than some half-assed apology and a few firings.  They won't miss me nor will I miss them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:39:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Wrong thread.  Meant to post in the midget trannie thread.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:46:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:53:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm staying away from Fox, but before I switched Wallace, Neil Cavuto and the Sandra Smith were all unbearable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wallace gets turned off immediately at this house.

I'm staying away from Fox, but before I switched Wallace, Neil Cavuto and the Sandra Smith were all unbearable.

I liked Sandra Smith, I guess she fooled me.   Pretty girl and all...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:12:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Oh well. Get rid of all the shitbirds and maybe people will come back.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:14:26 AM EDT
[#15]
If I, or 10 of my neighbors do or don’t watch a particular program,
Is there a way the cable company knows?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:19:29 AM EDT
[#16]
They ALL need to lose their jobs and get jobs cleaning toilets in Haiti.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:23:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Funny that we have members on this forum with high post counts calling for Fox News to be gone. For the life of me, just like I don't understand how anyone could support a Democrat platform, I struggle with why anyone would want the ONLY media support Conservatives have to be gone.

Sometimes gun owners are our own worse enemy.

View Quote

Ownership is very liberal. They are the Swamp.  I realized it in 2016 and called it then.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:05:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I listened to him on some radio show on Sunday with Dana Perino and he went off on a rant about how the uneducated among us were responsible for believing the "stop the steal" narrative.  And if we all had a better education in civics, this all could have been avoided.

STFU, Chris Stirewalt.
View Quote

But to his larger point, he is correct. The uneducated rabble of the Republican Party...aka Q retards, conspiracy quacks, Trump sycophants that think he played no part in his own demise, and those that believed that Trump could overturn an election with the imbecile legal team he gathered...has seriously deteriorated any standing the party has or will have. Now, most certainly, the party elite has done plenty in their own right in that regard. However, hopefully republicans can move more toward an intellectual conservatism and wash the party of low IQ nitwits that track every military airplane in the sky and think its part of a coup, buy gear that they will never use for their pretend Civil War, talk more about a global pedo class than they do about Edmund Burke, and believe things that wing-nuts like Alex Jones or Steve Bannon say. Until that happens, conservatism in America will just be a party of circus freaks, easily controlled by memes, and clips of missing toofers breaking something in defiance with 100lbs of battle-rattle on a body that couldn't run 2 miles downhill.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:14:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Lou Dobbs needs luv
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What was their reasoning?  Because they are losing money?  Because the guy called Arizona too early?  

What Fox news needs to realize is that the rift didn't occur on election night.  It occurred during the debate that Chris Wallace moderated.  IMO, Chris Wallace is what's keeping people away.  They fire that POS for being blatantly biased, and I might consider tuning back in to see Tucker, Ingram and sometimes Hannity.  But until then, they aren't getting my ratings.  Hell, I don't even click on their YouTube clips, unless they are posted by somebody else.  I'm just not going to support them at all until they fire Chris Wallace.

Lou Dobbs needs luv

There are actually a few really good people still there.  Too bad they are going to get screwed by management and a few really bad so called journalists.  

What I really want is a new organization that reports both sides of the issue, whatever that may be, in an unbiased manner.  That is what journalism was supposed to be about.  If you are a good journalist, your viewers should never even know where you stand politically.  There is exactly one of them at Fox news, and none that I can think of at any other news outlet.  News has become propaganda and journalism is mostly dead.  And I really don't see how a Republic can stand without an honest press.

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top