BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:15:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well. think I am going to unregister to vote and never ever watch the news again.
View Quote
The GOPe is in for a shock come 2022 and 2024 when the turnout tanks. They can't even be bothered with instilling any integrity back into the system, so why should anyone else care? Many will not participate.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:16:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
His Speech seemed peculiar. Unsure why but maybe it was what was not addressed.

Anybody else?
View Quote

I missed the first couple of minutes.  Yes, I found it odd.  No mention of the spying, no explanation as to why no one was prosecuted, no mention of all of the backstabbers in his administration.  

You'd think he'd be bitter that no one was held to account, except himself, that he could have done more had the Leviathan not worked against him, but he didn't appear to be so.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Like any man, he had flaws. Unlike any man, he was the best president of my lifetime.

Damn shame to see him go.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:19:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Just think of how many smug MSM fed commies are hearing for the first time what the racist Nazi did as they watch this speech with glee....

And asking if he's on drugs and hallucinating.

I'm going to miss my President.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:20:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I missed the first couple of minutes.  Yes, I found it odd.  No mention of the spying, no explanation as to why no one was prosecuted, no mention of all of the backstabbers in his administration.  

You'd think he'd be bitter that no one was held to account, except himself, that he could have done more had the Leviathan not worked against him, but he didn't appear to be so.
View Quote
He probably doesn't give a fuck anymore. He tried his best, got cock blocked by HIW OWN PARTY for most of the time, and then exposed some massive corruption and the media and half of the country shrugged their shoulders.

I'd also imagine he struck a deal to avoid further investigations if he just went away quietly... which eerily enough, he has been radio silent for the last 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The GOPe is in for a shock come 2022 and 2024 when the turnout tanks. They can't even be bothered with instilling any integrity back into the system, so why should anyone else care? Many will not participate.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well. think I am going to unregister to vote and never ever watch the news again.

They will believe it was because of being associated with Trump, and that they need to move further left in order to attract new voters.

They ALWAYS take the wrong lessons from history.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Like others here - I am very Sad today. Sad about what the future holds.

I was hoping for him to touch on the election. Many fought and sacrificed much to bring it to light and stop it. Does he still believe there was enough fraud to overturn the results or is does he now think Biden was the real winner? I really wish he had told us.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:27:50 PM EDT
[#8]
if anyone is still on the gop mailing list, and want to make a statement,

UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THEM

on the bottom, there is a click here to opt out selection. click on it, and when there is the subscription management page,

for 'What is your reasoning for unsubscribing' select
'I do not support the Republican Party'

for 'Do you support the Republican agenda to put America First?' select
'No'

for 'Do you still support the Republican party' select
'No'

if you don't support  the lack of support for Trump and his supporters, and the backstabbing, collusion and fraud the gop supported this election

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

They will believe it was because of being associated with Trump, and that they need to move further left in order to attract new voters.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not an accident. The GOP is not on the side of the people.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:29:48 PM EDT
[#10]
The country seems a darker place.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I was hoping for him to touch on the election fraud. Many fraught and sacrificed much to bring it to light and stop it. Does he still believe there was enough fraud to overturn the results or is does he now think Biden was the real winner? I really wish he had told us.
View Quote

this speech was suppose to reflect on the presidency, and the accomplishments, which I think he did a good job with.

it wasn't suppose to be another rehash of the fraud and other things that happened, which no mass media company would show in publications or on the air, or acknowledge
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:33:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

There will always be a prevailing culture and always some rebellion against it. Counter-culture is as inevitable as culture itself is.

You are just the counter-culture now. A true counter-culture, mind you, as you may find in China or Iran. This is distinctly different from the normal sorts of counter-culture common in the west. No, as for you there will be no one in any position of power who is pleased to see such an existence, and they will make that displeasure known well.
If you are (or anyone else reading this is) planning to disengage so, then at least be kind enough to redouble your efforts elsewhere. Novels, music, videos productions, image macros, etc. Whatever cultural artifacts you may be most inclined to make, consider doing so and making them representative of the societal change you wish to see.

That, or degenerate into violence as the balkanization hits. The available pathways towards social reform for undesirables are always limited to such within an intolerant host nation.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:35:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He probably doesn't give a fuck anymore. He tried his best, got cock blocked by HIW OWN PARTY for most of the time, and then exposed some massive corruption and the media and half of the country shrugged their shoulders.

I'd also imagine he struck a deal to avoid further investigations if he just went away quietly... which eerily enough, he has been radio silent for the last 2 weeks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is very true, and it became apparent during the 2018 mid-term elections. Half of America is brainwashed, and too stupid to understand what he tried to do. And how do you help people who don't want to be helped, and hate you without reason because they have been told that's what they should do?

Trump came to this realization too late, probably because he didn't want to believe.

Bottom line is 50% of America wants communism. They want it, because they have been told that's what they should want.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:36:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He was President of the USA, with over half of Americans behind him. No excuses for him not trying.

Now we can watch Biden declare the IA and show us how its done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
“The movement we started is only just beginning”

Sorry bud.  You had your chance.  After the US version of the Fall of Saigon happens tomorrow, nothing else matters.

Yup. Trump dropped the ball. He could of declared the IA during the summer riots, quickly snuffed them out then used the NG to secure the elections in the swing states. Then he'd be getting inaugurated tomorrow instead of the CCP stooge.

Bottom line is he couldn't walk the talk. I'm a big fan of Trump but he failed. And all the good he did and/or tried to do will be quickly erased.

History will remember him as the President who allowed the communists to take over the USA. "Fall of Saigon." Exactly.

Are you fucking kidding?

EVERYONE was against him. EVERY FUCKING ONE. Do you think he was some kind of king? That he could snap his fingers and all of the nonsense you said, would happen?

NG to secure swing states? Really? How the hell would that happen, exactly?

EVERY federal agency was against him. Congress was against him (remember we had both the House and the Senate, what the motherfuck did THEY do?). The courts were against him. Federal LE was against him. Sabotaging him. Obstructing him. Opposing him. Betraying him. By extension, US.

You know why? So they could maintain the status quo and continue to line their pockets. That's why they HATE him, and his supporters. Because he exposed and denounced their corruption and his supporters did too. Why do you think they all label us domestic terrorists now? Their followers are just useful idiots. It's the ones within the government that hate him and us for the reasons I said, all their useful idiots are just blind sheep.

He was President of the USA, with over half of Americans behind him. No excuses for him not trying.

Right. Half the people. And the left with their half would have stood idly by and obeyed while wringing their hands and grumbling.

Do you have a plate carrier with your blood type on it that you wore to a carbine class five years ago, and you're ready to go out in a blaze of glory?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Why do I have the feeling, that this is going to be the last good day, for a long time...
View Quote

Because it is brother.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:40:42 PM EDT
[#16]
I didn't think I would be so sad about this moment. For a while I feel like our country, at least the people who get it, were excited about our future, it's been a long time since we had the chance to feel that way. Trump got his flaws, I get it, but man, since before he took the oath he has been hammered, from day one with this Russia nonsense, to fake accusation after fake accusation. One has to really be committed to take so much flak, and not just from the opposing party, but your own, and the media, and Hollywood.

Trump was excoriated on every late night show for 5 years, him and his family, totally destroyed across all social media platforms, yet somehow Trump still kept fighting for us. It's like he knew, in his heart this was the last stand. Yes the guys rich, and has a hot wife, but the stress he must have been under trying to deal with the MSM not giving him any credit for a single accomplishment, and destroying anything he did, twisting everything he said and turning half our country against him.

what did Trump gain from this? For all those who say it was for power, the guy has no more power, no more wealth. He left it all out on the field, and it's now up to the rest of us to try and take our country back. Trump was the best we could have hoped for, and all we got out of it was a few people storming the capital? We cannot waste Trump's efforts, I don't have the answers, but I'm genuinely sad and I'm going to miss the Trump era, more then I ever thought I would...

It was a hell of a ride, and it's too bad it had to come to an end so soon.

God speed!

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:46:02 PM EDT
[#17]
So nothing mentioned regarding election integrity (e.g., voter ID), and/or stressing the importance of ensuring Americans' confidence in the voting system, which he claimed would now be his greatest achievement? Seems very odd for it to all vanish into the background.

President Trump, thank you for your service to this country. Thank you for three conservative SC justices, and thank you for saving us from 4-8 years of Hillary Clinton and the pant suit brigade.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:46:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, this is what they want. They win. I'm done.

I don't play games designed to lose or invest time in things designed to be distractions.

I don't follow sports, sitcoms and all that bullshit. Giving a fuck about politics is just one less thing.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:52:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anybody else?

It is called being Presidential instead of petty and vindictive.  It is a shame Trump did not adopt that attitude a year ago.  He would have had a second term hands down if he had.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:52:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Wonder how many Q tards are about to commit suicide?Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#21]
We lost a great opportunity to fraud and a leftist criminal cabal to truly make this nation great.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The GOPe is in for a shock come 2022 and 2024 when the turnout tanks.
View Quote

The Dem turnout will tank as well without Trump daily insulting them and motivating them to take action.  Also Biden is going to fail at delivering 80% of what he has promised and the Democrat voters are going to be pissed.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:54:56 PM EDT
[#23]
The Canadian VA has been prescribing/subsidizing cannabis for their GWOT veterans for five years while our "Choice" program is still a complete failure. He didn't add to the problem but he sure as fuck didn't do anything to help. With such a low bar, Bidet's admin won't have a problem of continuing the tradition of lip service.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:55:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anybody else?

Ooooor maybe all that was just bullshit all along.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Because he put America first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll honestly never figure out why he was so hated.  Seriously.

Because he put America first.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:58:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anybody else?

He is the most censored man in the world right now by our fellow "Americans", and soon to be investigated along with his family I'm sure, by our "fair and just" legal system.

He had a massive following because for the most part, he is one of us. Now that he has proven that our republic is completely corrupt, he cant talk like he used to,... because he's now one of us.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:06:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#28]
I want to see Trump do this on his way out

Half Baked Fuck You! YouTube
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:19:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Well, at least they won't have to add 50,000,000 votes to beat whatever R runs for presidonk next.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:22:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'll honestly never figure out why he was so hated.  Seriously.
View Quote

5 Years ago the Globalist commies thought they were in the last steps of destroying the old America and turning us in to just another shithole participant in this world of fuck.

It was a lock, and they were leaning forward in to the finish line excite about what was to come. Trump stuck his foot out and turned their trip to the winner's circle in to a trip to the med tent for a sprained ankle and road rash.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:23:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So will people stop believing all of this Q bullshit affer noon tomorrow?
View Quote
Doubtful. You don't just discard the breadcrumb connect-the-dots-style crazy of Q.

You double down and find even more conspiracy that others "just don't get".

Some parent at our school has a QAnon The Great Awakening sticker top center on his rear glass. He has yet to fully grasp the drop off and pick up system for students this year.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:24:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He is the most censored man in the world right now
View Quote

How is Trump censored?  They guy could walk into a briefing room and command a full audience from MSM.  He could call Tucker or Hannity and they would lob softball questions at him for an hour while saying nice things about him.  OANN or Newsmax would have a collective orgasm if either one of them were granted a 15 minute exclusive interview.

Trump isn't talking because Trump doesn't want to talk (or his current lawyers are more competent than Rudy and Sidney and Trump has been advised to STFU).  

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:26:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It is called being Presidential instead of petty and vindictive.  It is a shame Trump did not adopt that attitude a year ago.  He would have had a second term hands down if he had.  
View Quote

Lol. He got more votes than any in history in 2016 because he was NOT "presidential". Even more in 2020.

"Presidential" is the politically correct term and behavior set by the same fucktard "elites" who fucked up this country to the point so many voted for Trump!

The same fuckwads who just pulled off a coup and said.. fuck you.

Hopefully every asshole who supported this follows the same path as the nra.  Fuckin traitors.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:27:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Did he release the healthcare plan?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

this speech was suppose to reflect on the presidency, and the accomplishments, which I think he did a good job with.

it wasn't suppose to be another rehash of the fraud and other things that happened, which no mass media company would show in publications or on the air, or acknowledge
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was hoping for him to touch on the election fraud. Many fraught and sacrificed much to bring it to light and stop it. Does he still believe there was enough fraud to overturn the results or is does he now think Biden was the real winner? I really wish he had told us.

Well said. Especially the last part.

So many people live in an alternate reality. Almost as out of touch at times, as the leftists are all the time.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:29:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:30:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Like any man, he had flaws. Unlike any man, he was the best president of my lifetime.

View Quote

That's like saying it was the best "throwing up" in your whole life. It's not saying much. Trump will be remembered in the books as a fail, and by the intelligent as part of the swamp.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:32:25 PM EDT
[#38]
OH LOOK! It's on BITCHUTE so I don't have to use youtube.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6h5_d3DUdR4/
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:36:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Right. Half the people. And the left with their half would have stood idly by and obeyed while wringing their hands and grumbling.

Do you have a plate carrier with your blood type on it that you wore to a carbine class five years ago, and you're ready to go out in a blaze of glory?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
“The movement we started is only just beginning”

Sorry bud.  You had your chance.  After the US version of the Fall of Saigon happens tomorrow, nothing else matters.

Yup. Trump dropped the ball. He could of declared the IA during the summer riots, quickly snuffed them out then used the NG to secure the elections in the swing states. Then he'd be getting inaugurated tomorrow instead of the CCP stooge.

Bottom line is he couldn't walk the talk. I'm a big fan of Trump but he failed. And all the good he did and/or tried to do will be quickly erased.

History will remember him as the President who allowed the communists to take over the USA. "Fall of Saigon." Exactly.

Are you fucking kidding?

EVERYONE was against him. EVERY FUCKING ONE. Do you think he was some kind of king? That he could snap his fingers and all of the nonsense you said, would happen?

NG to secure swing states? Really? How the hell would that happen, exactly?

EVERY federal agency was against him. Congress was against him (remember we had both the House and the Senate, what the motherfuck did THEY do?). The courts were against him. Federal LE was against him. Sabotaging him. Obstructing him. Opposing him. Betraying him. By extension, US.

You know why? So they could maintain the status quo and continue to line their pockets. That's why they HATE him, and his supporters. Because he exposed and denounced their corruption and his supporters did too. Why do you think they all label us domestic terrorists now? Their followers are just useful idiots. It's the ones within the government that hate him and us for the reasons I said, all their useful idiots are just blind sheep.

The left are cheaters, not fighters. And since they have cheated out a decisive victory, unchallenged, its doubtful they would of fought. The possible exception being their "paid to terrorize," lumpenproletariat, which is small in numbers.

But its all academic. We are now the USSA.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anybody else?

no he wouldn't, they stopped the count because he'd exceeded their margin of fraud and needed to recalibrate. they would have just added more votes regardless of what he got. they were all in, they didn't fucking care how ridiculous it looked and they've gotten away with it because "orangeman bad"
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:37:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

you gonna be president, you gonna be hated. first time i took notice of this was when lbj was president. 'hey,hey lbj, how may kids did you kill today'. and ole lbj was the most liberal empowering president since fdr.

what really pumped it up though was trumps absolute trolling back. in general politicians let the taunts and insults roll off their back like water off a ducks back, but trump loves the opportunity to slam his detractors and was relentless which only pumped the hate up into stratospheric levels. if he had kept his yap shut, especially during the daily pandemic briefings, i think he would won. he lost the election on his on power. there was fraud, but not enough to make a difference though the true believers will never accept that.

hate comes with the territory. in american politics you deal with it by ignoring it.
View Quote

I’m still waiting for him to lock hilary up....
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:37:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

How is Trump censored?  They guy could walk into a briefing room and command a full audience from MSM.  He could call Tucker or Hannity and they would lob softball questions at him for an hour while saying nice things about him.  OANN or Newsmax would have a collective orgasm if either one of them were granted a 15 minute exclusive interview.

Trump isn't talking because Trump doesn't want to talk (or his current lawyers are more competent than Rudy and Sidney and Trump has been advised to STFU).  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is the most censored man in the world right now

They'll do what they did before, cut him off part way into his speech and not broadcast it. You think Hannity and Carlson own the network they are on? They are employees and do what their employers say. Other networks, websites, or radio stations that would carry him, what do you think would happen? Do you think those networks, websites, radio stations own the towers, servers, etc. that allow the information to get out? Here's a hint, within minutes he'd be cut off and silenced.

Trump isn't talking because either he and/or his family have been threatened now that the left has complete control, or because he is done. Mentally and physically done, and just doesn't fucking care any more. In either case I can't blame the man.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:38:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Me right now after this last year, and now this. ATLA fans will get it.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:42:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That's like saying it was the best "throwing up" in your whole life. It's not saying much. Trump will be remembered in the books as a fail, and by the intelligent as part of the swamp.
View Quote

I guarantee that your viewpoint has not cornered the intelligence market.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:43:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yep.

Trump was the last republican president we'll ever see.  Coming up in '22 will be a dem supermajority at the federal level.  States will fall one by one then and in '24 as they all adopt Dominion voting machines and follow the new vote counting playbook.

Our best hope at this point is some hold out red states but that's not looking very good with the huge influx of new voters/refugees we've had for the last 20 years.

The republican party built its own gallows and stuck its head in the noose these last 4 years.  Now the floor is going to drop out from under them.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

It’s over dude, no more voting, no more America!  The goose is cooked.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:43:58 PM EDT
[#47]
I still think that he should fly Trump 1 over the Inauguration.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:46:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#49]
The wife and I both have the sad, he tried his damnest to MAGA but the swamp was too deep.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:47:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand the sentiment from both of these quotes.  

I'm having a hard time seeing someone I would vote for in the upcoming elections.  The Republicans fall into two categories, to me, ineffective or complicit.  They have really shit in the nest.

This is very sad for me to say because I've voted in every major election since I turned 18, both Presidential and midterms.  I consider it my duty to vote.  I guess I'll go in there and pull the lever on a blank ballot.  

I can't pull the lever for anyone involved in this, though.  No way.

I really hope things turn around, but I'm having a hard time seeing what that would even look like for the Republicans. Third party is an absolutely loss.  Dems?  No way in hell.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top