Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:57:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I have alot ammo to send downrange first.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:02:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I suspect it will be targeted use of SWAT types, rather than trains.

By the time you see any train, you'll have already been pulled out of your bed at gunpoint and ziptied, before taking a ride in a patty wagon to a regional holding station.   I guess the good news is that since they kicked your door in during the raid, the neighbors who turned you in will have easier access to your horde of supplies.  
View Quote

I would hope that once news of raids such as this became known, people might be a bit more proactive.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Is there a dining car?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:06:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been on the MAGA train. Toot Toot mother fuckers!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:06:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:09:47 PM EDT
[#6]
This is how CNN will report on it, but it will be conservatives getting the free vacation:

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Question, do they have Hershey chocolate bars?
View Quote

Cadbury only!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:16:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Backhoes and dozers are too plentiful to mess with trains and camps. There is way too much violent talk from the Commies to believe they are worried about human rights.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's been made.

I would be proud to become a political prisoner.

Live free or die.
View Quote

These two conflict with one another.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:22:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Need to found the New Free Republic Party. Begin winning the state and local governments. Take the Republican base away from them. Leave them a hollow chested party by 2024.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:24:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You guys get kinda dramatic sometimes
View Quote

Just imagine our level of drama and paranoia if the boog starts and we're all hopped up on meth or cocaine.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:29:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Amtrak?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:30:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Being a political prisoner is not living free.

I had the conversation recently with my wife. Wanted her to understand how the principles that I live by could affect our future. (To eavesdroppers: I am not saying I want that, nor advocating insurrection!)
She surprised me a little when she said, "If you have to die in defense of this country, so be it."
I'm a vet, and she knows I took an oath, but she married me after I was out, so I was gratified to hear that she really does understand it.
View Quote

I'm a vet as well. I will not be a nice person if taken away. No doubt I will die there.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:34:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Hell No, .gov can send their demons to kill me , but I will die a free man.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:38:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
At my age?

Why bother. Just shoot me.
View Quote

With your experience, you could organize the concentration camp revolt.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:39:42 PM EDT
[#16]
If the trains start rolling, I'm in the wind.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Do I have to wear a mask to get on the train?  Because fuck all that .gif
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:42:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Gonna be a no from me dawg...

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:43:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Their lefties, you will have to wear a mask so you don't get sick right up until you get the bullet!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Will there be camping?  I like camping with my friends.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:46:54 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm claustrophobic so no trains for me.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:51:18 PM EDT
[#22]
I will go down in a blaze of glory before I ever get on their train. And I won't be going alone.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:52:09 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm complaining to the guards that I want Evian water, not this dasani crap
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:53:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Lol! Some of you here have really active imaginations and need to get out of your tinfoil community bubble.
View Quote

So have you been briefed on the plans?
My guess is no trains.   Too much work and coordination- the Germans aren’t running this show, and the commies have never been able to get Amtrak running on time

Maybe buses or trucks to outside of town, where the plan is to machine gun or burn alive those who resist.  Or maybe some form of gas
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:57:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Americans have been put on trains before.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:00:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Get on the train? I can't get on the train if I never make it to the station.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:02:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Lol! Some of you here have really active imaginations and need to get out of your tinfoil community bubble.
View Quote
Pay attention now...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Depends, is the food good?
View Quote

probably get you a gig building iPhones over at Foxcon with the Uigher slaves

pork and rice daily

nets around the high rise dorms in case you start wanting to learn how to fly on your own
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:07:21 PM EDT
[#29]
The time to decide is well before they want to put you on a train.

The people in those pictures gave up their guns first.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:07:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I plan to destroy the train.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:08:50 PM EDT
[#31]
they will probably just use amazon trucks and shipping containers to run people over to the renovated malls.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:12:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Turn it up to 11....

The Clash - Train in Vain (Stand by Me) (Live at the Lewisham Odeon, 1980)

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:17:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Better social distance on the train too.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:32:23 PM EDT
[#34]
It amazes me that people--especially people on this forum--still ridicule the idea that our government could turn against us in a very real, very concrete way.

--There is a very real effort to curtail our ability to speak publicly. Even if it's "private businesses" doing it, they have the support of the government.
--Law enforcement is used against one political party, not the other. (How many criminal cases came from 9 months of leftist riots, compared to how many from a few hours on 1/6?)
--The incoming CinC is screening the military for political beliefs.
--Conservatives are being lumped (by political leaders) into a single, easy-to-hate, lump: Fascist Nazi Sexist Racists.
--There have been calls for a "domestic intelligence" agency to fight extremists within the US.
--A senior military leader has spoken of conducting a domestic war on sedition by domestic terrorists.
--We've had elected officials advocate creating lists of Trump supporters.
--We've had other elected officials advocate reeducation programs for the children of Trump supporters to help save them from conservative ideas.
--Share political views, get blocked.
--Attend a conservative rally, get doxed.
--If you question this (highly questionable) election, a political leader asserts that you are exercising your whiteness (you are a white supremecist...even if you're not white!).
--Simply by questioning the election, we have been deemed by political leaders to be insurrectionists and some are arguing we should be on the No-Fly list.
--Some politicians want it to be illegal for you or me to own body armor (defensive, not offensive gear).
--The 2nd Amendment is under attack (again). But this time, the left controls the White House, the House and the Senate, is working on eliminating or diminishing conservative military members, and has the support of 80-90% of the published media and 90+% of social media platforms.

...And that's all just THIS MONTH.

Which brings me to the question...at what point will you believe the government might be a threat?

I'm not calling for revolution.
I'm not asking you to stand against oppression.
I'm just asking what it will take for you to think..."Hmm...maybe our benevolent government is not entirely benevolent."
When will you stop ridiculing others who have already had that thought?

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:33:09 PM EDT
[#35]
No
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#36]
When i was a wee lad a lady showed me the tattoo on her arm.I'm not getting on any fucking train.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#37]
I think everyone has  a line in the Sand. You may not realize it until it's upon you and it may move some but it's there.
I also think your body has a hard time going somewhere your mind hasn't been so it's good to think about things.

Personally it will depend if my mom is alive or dead when the time comes.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:24:56 PM EDT
[#38]
No go.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#39]
We're decades away from that.

More arms in private hands than any standing army on the planet, by a yuuuuuuge margin.

No one is going to put anyone on a train, any time soon. After the first few forays into suburban roundups end in significant deaths to the poor dipshits who have to do it? Yeah, gonna be a big exodus in the round up squad.

That's not how we lose it.

They'll marginalize, demonize, and hit you with a long and slow process of stripping you of everything until all you have left is that rifle. At that point, they already won.

The question isn't will you get on the train, there won't be a train, it's going to be are you going to wait until you're a miserable and angry old fuck where all your tools, opinions, activities and desires are illegal, or are you gonna take the fight to them while you still have the health and acumen to do it?'

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Well if the train ultimately takes me to the Bahamas or Antigua or somewhere nice, then I'll have to consider.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:50:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

They are not afraid
View Quote

Some of the politicians are afraid, but the generational banking families behind the globalists aren't afraid.  They're nicely insulated from the American public in their European mansions, blissfully unaware of the growing number of pissed off Europeans with 3D printers.  By the end of this, maybe they'll be a little more afraid.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:53:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
They are not afraid
View Quote

They looked pretty afraid.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:57:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
It amazes me that people--especially people on this forum--still ridicule the idea that our government could turn against us in a very real, very concrete way.

--There is a very real effort to curtail our ability to speak publicly. Even if it's "private businesses" doing it, they have the support of the government.
--Law enforcement is used against one political party, not the other. (How many criminal cases came from 9 months of leftist riots, compared to how many from a few hours on 1/6?)
--The incoming CinC is screening the military for political beliefs.
--Conservatives are being lumped (by political leaders) into a single, easy-to-hate, lump: Fascist Nazi Sexist Racists.
--There have been calls for a "domestic intelligence" agency to fight extremists within the US.
--A senior military leader has spoken of conducting a domestic war on sedition by domestic terrorists.
--We've had elected officials advocate creating lists of Trump supporters.
--We've had other elected officials advocate reeducation programs for the children of Trump supporters to help save them from conservative ideas.
--Share political views, get blocked.
--Attend a conservative rally, get doxed.
--If you question this (highly questionable) election, a political leader asserts that you are exercising your whiteness (you are a white supremecist...even if you're not white!).
--Simply by questioning the election, we have been deemed by political leaders to be insurrectionists and some are arguing we should be on the No-Fly list.
--Some politicians want it to be illegal for you or me to own body armor (defensive, not offensive gear).
--The 2nd Amendment is under attack (again). But this time, the left controls the White House, the House and the Senate, is working on eliminating or diminishing conservative military members, and has the support of 80-90% of the published media and 90+% of social media platforms.

...And that's all just THIS MONTH.

Which brings me to the question...at what point will you believe the government might be a threat?

I'm not calling for revolution.
I'm not asking you to stand against oppression.
I'm just asking what it will take for you to think..."Hmm...maybe our benevolent government is not entirely benevolent."
When will you stop ridiculing others who have already had that thought?

View Quote

We have a lot of actual left-wing shills on this site.
We also have a few conservatives with invincible normalcy biases and zero intuition, who would walk into the gas showers and assume the gas was an accidental malfunction, all the way up until their death.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:15:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Steam train or diesel electric?  These things matter.  I won't ride on diesel electric with the poors.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Is the dining cart going to be open? They really like to call it in w/ those things... I dont want chips, I want a meal damn it!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:21:36 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:23:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Misery loves company.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:30:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Difference is we have hundreds of millions of guns and we have the benefit of seeing that happen to them. It'll never happen here unless they initiate some hard-core genocide
View Quote

They have hoards of useful idiots at their command just waiting for the go signal.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:37:18 PM EDT
[#49]
fap...fap...fap...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#50]
HELL NO, they will have to kill me and I promise you I
 will take some of those son of bitches with me.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top