Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:37:37 PM EDT
[#1]
BBB is probably well into a death spiral in this economy (think they closed here) and I haven't shopped at kohl's since I got somebody a kitchenaid mixer 17 years ago.

I did enjoy it back in high school when girls wore that cucumber melon scented stuff from BBB
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:39:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:46:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dominion is about to hit him with a defamation lawsuit too. 2021 is going to be challenging for him.
View Quote

Yep.  He's going to have a hard time keeping up with all the money rolling in.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Who let Mr Fatso relocate his fat ass from New York City to the beloved state of Tennessee?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Their pillows suck and the owner is a dimwit

Who let Mr Fatso relocate his fat ass from New York City to the beloved state of Tennessee?

How do you think you get politicians like this?

Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.) sparked pushback on Tuesday after claiming on CNN that the Guard is “is 90 some-odd percent, I believe, male; and only about 20 percent of white males voted for Biden.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/texas-governor-decries-vetting-of-national-guard_3662510.html
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:50:54 PM EDT
[#5]
It's a shock they all didn't stop selling his products after he posted bail for Kyle. Evidently, his suggestion to Trump of filling the streets with troops was too much.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:56:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I’ll just buy online direct then.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:10:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It’s the only pillow I buy.
View Quote

I don't care for them personally, but I'll buy a couple for the guest bedroom.

The guy is a target solely because he openly supported Trump.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:17:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I like the My Pillows!

Time to order more.
View Quote

QFT

I wasn't sure about the whole thing, wife bought some a year or so ago.  Sleep much better now.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:17:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Make your own retail store chains.

At some point wouldn’t it be easier to just make your own country?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wife got us freedom pillows for Christmas...no complaints so far!

How are their towels? She is looking at them now.

With everything being cancelled; we are only going to be able to buy pillows, goya, and yuengling
View Quote

Lol, Too funny but I patronized those businesses when the L f’d with them.

I guess in 7-10 days I can lie on my best pillow giza sheets, with my head on a mypillow eating goya crackers with a Yeungling to wash them down.

I have been mostly drinking Yeungling even though I don’t drink that much.  I bought over $250 worth of Goya foods products over the last few months.  Just dropped another $250 on sheets and pillows.   Buy one get one sheets makes it a decent deal.   Their site is a bit difficult to figure out if you got your Bogo deal but eventually I got it.  Don’t ask me exactly what I did.  

I hope the sheets are to my liking.  I hate thin walmart sheets that frrl threadbare when new.  Target had the last decent set of sheets I bought.  But they’re target.  I seem to find sheets, check them out in the store and then once I wash the factory sizing starch out they suddenly feel cheap. I have bad luck and ability with stuff like that.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:21:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Dominion is about to hit him with a defamation lawsuit too. 2021 is going to be challenging for him.
View Quote

I doubt they will continue, Because then during the deposition they will have to answer many many questions.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#12]
I dont own one. I will be ordering 2 from the company.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:26:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Ordered 2 king size and a set of sheets today.   Just because of this thread

Hope4 for a discount code gets you king pillows for $35

Got a $10 gift card code by text that covered shipping
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:27:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Their pillow guide said to buy the most stuffed ones.   I did not, in past experience, overly firm pillows give me a stiff neck.  I ordered one the next fill down and another two levels of fill down, basically the two middle firmness ones.  

I am probably due for new pillows anyhow.  They a pillow starts having its own biota living inside.  I toss mine in the washer to keep the dander bugs at bay and keep my allergies in check.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ordered 2 king size and a set of sheets today.   Just because of this thread

Hope4 for a discount code gets you king pillows for $35

Got a $10 gift card code by text that covered shipping
View Quote

you get the sheets buy one get one free?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:31:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I've been begging arfcommers not to buy from Amazon for years, and threads still pop up with people bragging about spending $20,000 per year with Amazon and stuff.
View Quote

I think the AWS server attacks changed the game for myself and others. have cancelled prime membership as of 2 weeks ago. Currently looking at how to transfer my ebook library into a new format (KFx to PDF), as well as conversion of the Amazon videos I currently own. May not be possible but I have to try.

Once that is done I plan to close my account with them for good. Will shop local or find a better online vendor.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:33:49 PM EDT
[#17]
And here I was planning of going to BBB for some additional clothes hangers they carry that I like.  I guess they just cancelled that transaction.

I’ve added them and Kohl’s to my “Stores to Boycott” list, and it’s a literal list...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Kohl’s and Bed Bath & Beyond will be the losers in the long run.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:35:32 PM EDT
[#19]
That guy is as much as loon as Sidney Powell and Lin Wood.  Even on January 6th he was saying "God's got this and Joe Biden will never step foot in the White House".
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:35:54 PM EDT
[#20]
I guess I need to order a new pillow or 2.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:37:30 PM EDT
[#21]
RSBN works.

Interesting that two payment methods are to used Amazon account or PayPal. Wonder how long that will last.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:42:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I can't blame Kohls or BB&B.

My pillow went super political and brought blowback on the businesses that carried his product, of course they don't want to be part of that.
View Quote

Herb killed going to Kohl’s for me, now I will stay away from B&B for taking sides
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:44:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like PDJT, the man is a fighter.  Dominion will not like the blow-back.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:46:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That guy is as much as loon as Sidney Powell and Lin Wood.  Even on January 6th he was saying "God's got this and Joe Biden will never step foot in the White House".
View Quote

No, although whacked......NO ONE rises to the level of Lin Wood.

Either way, I hope this bullshit from the corporations ends up increasing his pillow sales dramatically.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:47:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

@Britt-dog

See if RSBN still works.  That was for Right Side Broadcasting Network.
View Quote

That worked, bought 2. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:49:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Two stores we haven't shopped at in 15yrs.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:51:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Doesn't matter if he's nuttier than fruit loops...............

They make pillows, for christ's sake.........  literally.

Will they also drop everything else in the store that is made in communist china??
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:53:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

While I agree somewhat he is a loon.  He has lived in a f*n alley and knows what desperation and being poor is.  
He does not want that for the U.S, and he is doing what he thinks needs to be done to keep this country from losing its middle class.  
So, I support him while I don't agree with every single move he makes.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:56:40 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm sure Amazon will probably do the same soon.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#30]
I tried one. It sucked. For me anyways. My mom seems to like them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:58:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Unfortunately the leftist billionaires fund these groups that hound companies to cancel people. We don't have any equivalent. The best we have are libertarians like Koch, but all they care about is open borders for cheap labour.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:59:33 PM EDT
[#32]
I bought a set of bed sheets just now because of this thread.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Kohls is a dump. Bed and bath is over priced chinese shit.

Off to order some my pillows
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:02:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

My pillow went super political and brought blowback on the businesses that carried his product, of course they don't want to be part of that.
View Quote

I’m sure that’s it.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:04:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Haven't shopped at Bad Breath and Beyond for years.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Sucks but those pillows suck more.
View Quote

But the bed sheets are amazing!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:12:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Those Bed Bath & Beyond coupons they keep sending won't have any value now.  The last ones were used to buy MyPillows as gifts for friends and relatives from there for this past Christmas.  I guess I'll buy the next ones direct.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:14:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m sure that’s it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32167/6684522D-C896-41C2-8CFC-CD34ED26E5AD-1786599.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32167/DAE17522-38B2-421F-B477-F296F4B9165E-1786600.jpg

After seeing them do that, I knew the current outcome was inevitable.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:20:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Those Bed Bath & Beyond coupons they keep sending won't have any value now.  The last ones were used to buy MyPillows as gifts for friends and relatives from there for this past Christmas.  I guess I'll buy the next ones direct.
View Quote

Not 100% sure, but seem to remember the wife telling me, they stopped sending out those coupons, because they were losing their ass on them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#40]
I want to support Mike.  What's a good coupon/promo code?

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:23:02 PM EDT
[#41]
The last thing I need is more pillows.  That said, I bought a mypillow just to spite the mob.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Promo code:  Q

Seriously.  It works.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:29:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Summary of codes so far:

RSBN
mikeg
RADIO
J84 for a big discount?  
J34 and J66

Quoted:
Promo code:  Q

Seriously.  It works.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I want to support Mike.  What's a good coupon/promo code?

View Quote

I just ordered 3 more with j86
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:32:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I doubt they will continue, Because then during the deposition they will have to answer many many questions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Discovery also allows for lots & lots of subpoenas.    Ms Powell will either find the truth or get ruined for trying.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:35:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Anyone try these sheets?  I hate thin sheets that pull off the corners when you roll.

Giza
View Quote

Absolutely love the sheets.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:37:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I have exactly one too many pillows.  But you never know, my kids are always taking mine and using them to build "forts".
Mike is awesome and I want to purchase more, tried your link and it is not applying any discount.  It wants $160 for 2 pillows.  I get them from BJ's for a lot less than that.  

@CavScout8  Do you have a code?

And F* BB and Beyond.  I have spent a lot of coin there.  Another one off the list.  

View Quote

Try promo code MikeG, not sure it's all together but Mike Gallagher says use promo code "Mike G"
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:37:52 PM EDT
[#48]
The cancel culture bullshit moved a lot of product for Goya. I suspect it'll do the same for Lindell.

Don't just boycott Kohl's and BB&B, send them an email explaining why you won't be darkening their door again.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:38:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Remember when there were all of those cancelations as companies embraced the looting and rioting of BLM?

Yeah?  Me either.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:40:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I guess in 7-10 days I can lie on my best pillow giza sheets, with my head on a mypillow eating goya crackers with a Yeungling to wash them down.

I have been mostly drinking Yeungling even though I don’t drink that much.  I bought over $250 worth of Goya foods products over the last few months.  Just dropped another $250 on sheets and pillows.   Buy one get one sheets makes it a decent deal.   Their site is a bit difficult to figure out if you got your Bogo deal but eventually I got it.  Don’t ask me exactly what I did.  

I hope the sheets are to my liking.  I hate thin walmart sheets that frrl threadbare when new.  Target had the last decent set of sheets I bought.  But they’re target.  I seem to find sheets, check them out in the store and then once I wash the factory sizing starch out they suddenly feel cheap. I have bad luck and ability with stuff like that.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wife got us freedom pillows for Christmas...no complaints so far!

How are their towels? She is looking at them now.

With everything being cancelled; we are only going to be able to buy pillows, goya, and yuengling

Dude, can I just sleep in your linen closet? Probably better than my current normal setup.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top