Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:07:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here's the funny part....An EAN barcode starts, pauses and stops using two thin lines that are longer than the rest of the code.

Those two thin lines are decoded as the number six in the actual breakdown of the code....See below and match the sixes in the code with the three sets of longer thin lines at the beginning, middle and end of the barcode:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/474704/barcode-1786675.jpg
View Quote

I would say this is gaslighting, but I’m cynical, and paranoid, so who knows?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:09:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The mark will follow world-wide war, pestilence, famine and other natural disasters. The coming economic collapses and reorganizing of world powers will make the adoption of the beast system of cashless society/mandatory nanotech/microchips easier to implement, but make no mistake all the technology to do this is here already. The important thing to remember will be that evil will fully come out of the closet to where the choice is pretty cut and dry, we’re already seeing this today. There will be an open persecution and execution of Christians, Jesus says “lawlessness will abound” and “the love of many will grow cold.” We’re already seeing lawlessness abound. Folks, this has all be foretold, time to choose a side.
View Quote

These are all things that could occur naturally, or through the use of current technology.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:11:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I always thought the antichrist would be a lot more competent than Joe Biden.
View Quote

Joe is an amateur......... the antichrist will be a charismatic person with all the answers, loved and adored by many........and eventually he will be proclaimed by many as a god.........and just as everyone who follows him thinks they have it good and nothing can go wrong, everything WILL go wrong........many will regret their decision
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:16:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, that is where you are gravely mistaken...There is no way to escape all of it and you thinking that you can is much like my father in the 1980's that thought some silver, a generator and some canned food would allow us to survive....Not happening. We almost lost everything and that was before computer driven commerce.

There are hundreds even thousands of ways for dues, taxes, fees, commerce and everything money-centric to be centralized and tracked down to the penny.

No mark, no electric bill paid....No mark, no land taxes paid...No mark, no ER visit approved.....And the list goes on and on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For those that believe this, wouldn’t it be a good idea to build a way to survive without this system of commerce?

Unfortunately, that is where you are gravely mistaken...There is no way to escape all of it and you thinking that you can is much like my father in the 1980's that thought some silver, a generator and some canned food would allow us to survive....Not happening. We almost lost everything and that was before computer driven commerce.

There are hundreds even thousands of ways for dues, taxes, fees, commerce and everything money-centric to be centralized and tracked down to the penny.

No mark, no electric bill paid....No mark, no land taxes paid...No mark, no ER visit approved.....And the list goes on and on.

Choices will have to be made, but I don’t see how doing nothing is better than avoiding it until you have to take a stand for what you know is right.

I‘m doing everything I can do divest from this system now. Ultimately it’s out of my hands, but currently I can still make my own choices to improve my situation.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:19:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Survive to what end? If you read the rest of the book, the Tribulation is the last few years of what the Bible calls the end of the age (i.e., the end of time). The only other events recorded are the return of Christ, the Battle of Armageddon, the Millennial Reign, the battle of Gog and Magog, and the eternal judgment of everyone who has ever existed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For those that believe this, wouldn't it be a good idea to build a way to survive without this system of commerce?

Survive to what end? If you read the rest of the book, the Tribulation is the last few years of what the Bible calls the end of the age (i.e., the end of time). The only other events recorded are the return of Christ, the Battle of Armageddon, the Millennial Reign, the battle of Gog and Magog, and the eternal judgment of everyone who has ever existed.

To try to help others? Unless you’re just going to give up or go out in a blaze, but that seems like a wasted effort.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:21:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Joe is an amateur......... the antichrist will be a charismatic person with all the answers, loved and adored by many........and eventually he will be proclaimed by many as a god.........and just as everyone who follows him thinks they have it good and nothing can go wrong, everything WILL go wrong........many will regret their decision
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:22:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I ain't much on the whole scripture thing but always wondered does the mark have to be literal?

Always wondered if it might be something symbolic of a membership, or an oath etc.
View Quote

The mark won’t be a trick or ploy to get you to take it by surprise
No when you take his mark , you’ll know full well what you’re taking

all I can say to my un-saved friends. If you’re alive during this time, never never take that mark, instead, embrace the Lord Jesus Christ and die a martyrs death and reside in Heaven for all eternity
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:22:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If we're close, then MIT/Gates's quantum dot tattoos in future vaccines might be it, because they'll be mass-produced and delivered via means that are already ubiquitous.  I'd give it a few years tops before those are routinely added to vaccines.

Microsoft's implantable cryptocurrency chip is even creepier, but it seems like it would require explicit surgery to insert, which makes it logistically unlikely to occur anytime soon.

Also, am I in before poo-flinging monkeys?
View Quote

@SScott @PatrickHangry @fxntime

Microchip Parties
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:29:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You can argue what that force is, but not that it exists.

There’s also a difference between belief, and knowing from experience. It’s really not difficult for anyone to experience this, but it’s not usually going to happen if a person is corrupted by life beyond a certain extent. Like anything, a person has to set their intent on doing it.

There is no try.
View Quote

I'm sure you experienced some...thing but what it is can't be a proven supernatural experience.  More than likely it's a peer pressure initiated emotional response triggered by the guilt that peer group assigned to you and the "free" forgiveness they offer for the thing they made you feel guilty about.  It's a psyche job, full stop. Just because millions of people believe it to be something else does not make that experience supernatural.  It's easily explained with logic.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:31:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I left alone, my mind was blank
I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind
What did I see? Can I believe that what I saw
That night was real and not just fantasy?
Just what I saw, in my old dreams, were they
Reflections of my warped mind staring back at me?
Cause in my dreams, it's always there
The evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:32:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

@SScott @PatrickHangry @fxntime

Microchip Parties
View Quote

LOL, I stand corrected.  I suppose it'd work like a combination Apple Store / Piercing Shop.  People are far too trusting.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:34:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm sure you experienced some...thing but what it is can't be a proven supernatural experience.  More than likely it's a peer pressure initiated emotional response triggered by the guilt that peer group assigned to you and the "free" forgiveness they offer for the thing they made you feel guilty about.  It's a psyche job, full stop. Just because millions of people believe it to be something else does not make that experience supernatural.  It's easily explained with logic.
View Quote

You're sure making a lot of assumptions about who EOTWAWKI is and what he believes and has experienced.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:37:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
11. Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12. It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13. It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14. and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15. And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16. Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17. so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

Revelation 13:1118

View Quote

It is coming.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:47:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You're sure making a lot of assumptions about who EOTWAWKI is and what he believes and has experienced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His reply to me was quite cryptic, if I misunderstood, it isn't entirely my fault, the writer failed to clearly convey what the fuck he was talking about.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:23:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

FPNI

I've always wondered what the "mark" would turn out to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never did

FPNI

Sadly this...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:08:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can argue what that force is, but not that it exists.

There’s also a difference between belief, and knowing from experience. It’s really not difficult for anyone to experience this, but it’s not usually going to happen if a person is corrupted by life beyond a certain extent. Like anything, a person has to set their intent on doing it.

There is no try.

Define supernatural?

I don’t have peer pressure. I didn’t grow up religious. I use to be an atheist, I use to be subbed to all the stupid atheist YouTube channels that are as lost as Mega preachers like Creflo Dollar. Then I decided to be honest with myself and admit I was agnostic, because at that point I knew I didn’t know. Things change. It’s amazing what can happen when a person humbles themselves.

I quote the Tanakh because it has a lot of truth in it, and a lot of very valuable lessons if people would attempt to read it without preconceived notions of what it’s suppose to be.

It seems you're viewing what I’m saying through the lens that has been colored by the words and deeds of other people that aren’t myself. Staying inside that mindset prevents people from experiencing the greater forces around them, but also from having a better understanding of other people’s perspectives.

The last thing I’ll say is, if millions of people have had experiences similar to what I’ve had, I haven’t see them openly talking about it, but it may just be lost in the noise. Witnessing “bleeding” statues or other “miracles” is not what I’m talking about.

Here are some theoretical physicists discussing a basic foundation for this concept from a purely rational scientific perspective.
Carl Sagan on the Existence of God

This video is very long, but excellent if you haven’t seen it. Relevant time stamps listed in the video description, skip the retarded dice roll performance, and the first section if you know the double slit experiment & wave/particle theory.

The Invisible Reality: The Wonderful Weirdness of the Quantum World

“January 24, 1936

Dear Phyllis,

I will attempt to reply to your question as simply as I can. Here is my answer:

Scientists believe that every occurrence, including the affairs of human beings, is due to the laws of nature. Therefore a scientist cannot be inclined to believe that the course of events can be influenced by prayer, that is, by a supernaturally manifested wish.

However, we must concede that our actual knowledge of these forces is imperfect, so that in the end the belief in the existence of a final, ultimate spirit rests on a kind of faith. Such belief remains widespread even with the current achievements in science.

But also, everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that some spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe, one that is vastly superior to that of man. In this way the pursuit of science leads to a

religious feeling of a special sort, which is surely quite different from the religiosity of someone more naive.

With cordial greetings,

your A. Einstein“

Life is more complex than on or off, black or white, yes or no.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:11:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Its still real to me damn it
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:21:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

His reply to me was quite cryptic, if I misunderstood, it isn't entirely my fault, the writer failed to clearly convey what the fuck he was talking about.
View Quote

This is the problem with human perception, and the limits of language. I could use a reference to the Tower of Babel here, but that would only sever any basis which to work from.

It’s difficult to build this bridge of a shared consensus without a foundation to work from. This way of thinking is fairly new (or maybe it’s very old?), and something that most people never learn or even think about.

Oddly enough, I just refound this channel. In his videos on this channel, and his newer channel of the same name he touches on some of these concepts. Yes, he’s autistic, and has been diagnosed with depression & schizophrenia, but that doesn’t disprove what he discusses.

Imagine if you had this level of understanding of the world at 13, but were surrounded by people that had no shared perception. Imagine how alone and sad you would be for the world looking at all it’s problems you had answers for, but no one would listen.

4th Dimension Explained By A High-School Student

simplifying einstein's relativity

ETA: This gift of seeing the world, and understanding how things work on a fundamental level, without any further study, comes from the unseen force that gives life to all things in the universe. Call it god, or whatever you want to. I prefer to call it Creation, because it seems the most accurate.

Creation was necessary to bring the universe into being. This same force is what occurs when life is created, at one moment there is a collection of particles formed into cells that make up the embryo of an organism without greater signs of life, and then the next moment it is alive. Before this moment, the technology used to measure these signs of life says life is non-existent in this organism, and the next moment it detects life.

The reverse occurs when an organism dies. Where does that life force go? The laws of physics dictate that energy can only be transferred, not *created or destroyed.

*that current science knows of.

Where does this mysterious life force come from? As far as I know current science can’t measure it, and has no idea where it originates, but it does come from somewhere.

Someone might say, “Sure, but science just doesn’t have a way to measure it yet, once they do, then we’ll know.” History has proven that the more humans learn, the more they find they have no idea what’s going on. Some day we might know, but if or when that does happen, that is highly unlikely to disprove the existence of what most people call god. The only things that appear infinite are the hubris of humanity, and the nature of the universe.

Some people are born with it, others discover it along their way, but it comes from the source of all life. It’s where creative drive originates when a painter creates a masterpiece of art, or when a composer writes a moving piece of music, or when two people join to make new life.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:44:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I don't think we are anywhere near the end of times. I think God's plan for us has barely started.
View Quote

But yet every single prophecy in the Bible has been fulfilled except for Jesus' second coming.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:55:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Some of you really are terrified little girls.

This is the shit you have been dreaming about your whole lives. We get to be the brave, few, cunning infidels who meet in the back of the pub and plan bad guy shit.

The Founders were an extreme minority, remember. Barely 1/3 even agreed with their cause. Against the most powerful empire on the planet.

Stop fretting, fuckers. Start figuring out ways to fuck with them, in every way humanly possible....from mockery and derision to sabotaging their ability to act.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:02:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I thought "Death Panels" was just hyperbole to villify Obamacare.

Then COVID came along and the right formed their Death Panels to decide what businesses and activities were so important that it was OK for people to die because of them.
View Quote

You confused Left and Right.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:05:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Personally, the only thing that makes sense to me is this...

The "Mark" will be a microchip of sorts (like you've never heard that before, ha)
The Bible says once you take the mark, you cannot go back. Thats it. Done. Finito.
Why?

Because........ The mark will be DNA altering. Your  DNA WILL BE CHANGED.
Of course this will come with a multitude of health benefits of course.
No more cancer? Sign me up
No more Alzheimers? Sign me up
No more Diabetes? Sign me up...
The list is endless.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FPNI

The "Mark" will be a microchip of sorts (like you've never heard that before, ha)
The Bible says once you take the mark, you cannot go back. Thats it. Done. Finito.
Why?

The list is endless.  

Not sure if serious...

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:05:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This is the shit you have been dreaming about your whole lives. We get to be the brave, few, cunning infidels who meet in the back of the pub and plan bad guy shit.

The Founders were an extreme minority, remember. Barely 1/3 even agreed with their cause. Against the most powerful empire on the planet.

Stop fretting, fuckers. Start figuring out ways to fuck with them, in every way humanly possible....from mockery and derision to sabotaging their ability to act.
View Quote

This is the best post you have ever made!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:06:14 AM EDT
[#24]
I thought it was far fetched. Now I know I was wrong.

Many of the abuses people have warned about have come to fruition.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:07:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I like the attitude. Everyone should take note.

But don’t mistake understanding the situation we’re in as “fretting” or “fear”. We’ll all see how this plays out, but going quietly ain’t a part of the equation. Whether it’s a few years or decades may depend on what happens now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:11:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Your last statement was uttered almost immediately after a believer read Revelations...because people see what they want to see when it comes to these things.  People who believe HAVE to claim they see it "getting closer and closer" otherwise they have to say they don't really believe it will ever happen, which means they don't really believe in god.  

One of the reasons I walked away from the faith is that it is chock full of such ridiculous things "you must believe" otherwise you have not truly drank of the koolaid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
52 years old raised in church and every decade there's a new "mark of the beast" threat issued by Christians.

I'm gonna go with bull shit AGAIN. Just like every time it has been discussed since the so called prophecy was scrawled out.

51 here and raised in the church as well. I, too, am a skeptic of all things prophetic and generally roll my eyes when someone makes definitive statements on this stuff.

However, nobody is claiming anything right now, just musing about things keep on getting closer and closer to what's in the bible. If you can't see it all around you, then you don't want to see.

Your last statement was uttered almost immediately after a believer read Revelations...because people see what they want to see when it comes to these things.  People who believe HAVE to claim they see it "getting closer and closer" otherwise they have to say they don't really believe it will ever happen, which means they don't really believe in god.  

One of the reasons I walked away from the faith is that it is chock full of such ridiculous things "you must believe" otherwise you have not truly drank of the koolaid.

You don't "have" to believe anything. It either is or it isn't.

Just like regardless of what I believe about aliens, they either are or they aren't. My beliefs don't change reality, whatever that reality is. I also don't believe Joe Biden won the election, but he was just sworn in a few minutes ago.

God is either real or He isn't and what you or I believe about Him doesn't change jack.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:42:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Just like regardless of what I believe about aliens, they either are or they aren't. My beliefs don't change reality, whatever that reality is. I also don't believe Joe Biden won the election, but he was just sworn in a few minutes ago.

God is either real or He isn't and what you or I believe about Him doesn't change jack.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
52 years old raised in church and every decade there's a new "mark of the beast" threat issued by Christians.

I'm gonna go with bull shit AGAIN. Just like every time it has been discussed since the so called prophecy was scrawled out.

51 here and raised in the church as well. I, too, am a skeptic of all things prophetic and generally roll my eyes when someone makes definitive statements on this stuff.

However, nobody is claiming anything right now, just musing about things keep on getting closer and closer to what's in the bible. If you can't see it all around you, then you don't want to see.

If a person wants to wade into the deep end, they could look at the various findings in the field of quantum theory, and find that perception is what molds reality.

Whether as a basic subjective view of what is accepted by the public at large being their reality that is discussed in books like 1984, or the more literal “quantum weirdness” of our perceptions actually molding what we believe to be reality.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:52:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Yes.  As farfetched as ever before.  

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#29]

came here to post this
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:23:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
11. Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12. It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13. It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14. and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15. And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16. Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17. so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

Revelation 13:1118

View Quote

Well, since you put it that way, it sounds like utter horse shit.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:52:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

“We can recognize here a shortcoming, in some circumstances serious, in our ability to understand the world... Man in his arrogance thinks himself a great work.”

- A religious nutter

Man in his arrogance - A Great Speech By Carl Sagan
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:03:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean like ''global warming/man made climate change?"
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:04:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I don't think we are anywhere near the end of times. I think God's plan for us has barely started.
View Quote

There are a couple prophesies regarding the return of the Jews to Israel and Jerusalem once again being the capital. the Bible specifically states that the generation that sees the return of the Jews will not pass away before Christ's return. The Jews returned in 1948, God said a man's life span is 100 years, you do the math.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:06:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Been here since the iPhone
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:13:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:You'd have to slaughter all the Christians to accomplish that.  Good luck.
View Quote

Not according to the Bible:
Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:17:57 PM EDT
[#36]
One thing that became apparent today, the world is starving for a genuine leader.  That makes this stage in time even more frightening.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#37]
"We do not want another committee, we have too many already.
What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the allegiance of all
people, and to lift us out of the economic morass into which we are sinking.

Send us such a man, and be he god or devil, we will receive him."

People will willingly line up to get the mark

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:13:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Then COVID came along and the right formed their Death Panels to decide what businesses and activities were so important that it was OK for people to die because of them.
View Quote

People die from literally all businesses and all activities. People die on their way to work or doing some activity every single day.

Being free to take a risk to partake in business and activities isn't a death panel. Everyone has the right to choose to stay home.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:17:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
"Mark of the beast", come on, is this the Satanic Panic of the 80s?  When will the right not be host to bullshit like this?  It's embarrassing.
View Quote

The elites that rule the world literally worship Satan.  Hillary staffers casually talked about sacrificing chickens to Moloch. Spirit cooking. They're Satanic. I haven't been to church in more than 20 years and I haven't ever really read the bible, but after seeing all the shit go down, anyone not in a Satanic Panic is a fucking idiot, IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:21:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I've been on the Right my whole life. I love my freedom, and do not want more government control.

But reading this shit, and all the of the STUPID fucking posts in this thread, make it very clear why the Right lost, and will continue to lose.

Religion is dying. Fewer and fewer people are falling for the bullshit, and those people who are "non-believers" are pushed from the Right to the Left, and that number is only getting bigger.

Another poster already said as much, but the Christian conservative Boomers gotta fuckin go. You're holding us back.
View Quote

I know this means little to you right now, but you will “conserve” nothing without Christ.  Not a thing.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:23:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Why?

The list is endless.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FPNI

Why?

The list is endless.  

Q predicted this.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:19:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Q predicted this.
View Quote

Maybe...   http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/q.html

I just found this link the other day; it should keep me busy for a bit.

God Bless all here.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:21:04 AM EDT
[#43]
I didn't think it was far fetched in the '90s when everyone told me it was crazy.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:44:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

FPNI

View Quote

exactly what it says?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:57:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If we're close, then MIT/Gates's quantum dot tattoos in future vaccines might be it, because they'll be mass-produced and delivered via means that are already ubiquitous.  I'd give it a few years tops before those are routinely added to vaccines.

Microsoft's implantable cryptocurrency chip is even creepier, but it seems like it would require explicit surgery to insert, which makes it logistically unlikely to occur anytime soon.

Also, am I in before poo-flinging monkeys?
View Quote

But mark of the beast will be accepted knowingly and voluntarily. So it being hidden in a vaccine doesn’t make sense.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:59:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Stay on guard brother. Dont let the ones who cry wolf, make you complacent when the true mark comes.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:12:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you dyslexic? Because I think you have your right and left confused. Pretty sure it was leftist governors that decided people in nursing homes were so worthless that it would be fine to stick sick people in with those most vulnerable and cause the death of thousands of them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:19:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I saw a fake news network story about a protestor who was arrested at the capitol saying he posted on social media about "far right conspiracy theories about implanted computer chips in order to partake in commerce"

2nd Amendment - infringed
Freedom of speech - infringed infringed if not lefty
Peaceably assemble - infringed if not lefty
Protest the .gov - infringed if not lefty
Freedom of press - infringed if not lefty

The last category that hasn't seen major infringement is freedom of religion. Jan 6s aftermath showed me the only acceptable god in the future will be that of the leftist government god.

Edit: that said, every generation has thought they live in the end times. It could be in 10, 100, or 1000 years....we have no idea.
View Quote

You really haven't seen any infringement on religion? In this past year, church attendance was shut down all over the country. Priests and ministers were fined and arrested for holding mass with "Too many" parishoners present.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:47:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

You spelled liberal cock suckers wrong!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:31:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

There are a couple prophesies regarding the return of the Jews to Israel and Jerusalem once again being the capital. the Bible specifically states that the generation that sees the return of the Jews will not pass away before Christ's return. The Jews returned in 1948, God said a man's life span is 100 years, you do the math.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I wouldn't read into this one too much.  In Matt 24:34, Mark 13:30, and Luke 21:32, Jesus says "this" generation shall not pass away until all the things he mentioned were fulfilled.  That could refer to the generation present to see the start of those end-time events, but "genea" is tricky and could potentially be as broad as the race of Jews in general.  In its broadest sense, we may not be able to infer anything from it except that Jesus is saying that all of this stuff will happen before the end of the world.

Quoted:
Not according to the Bible:
Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Haha, I'll amend my statement: Slaughtering all Christians would therefore be a necessary condition, but still insufficient, to accomplish what bikedamon wants.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top