Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:41:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I seem to recall Tommy Hilfiger making a statement about a segment of the population wearing his clothes. And A&F said something about their clothes not being for fatties, which I found hilarious.

Anyway, for the side that "won fairly in the most transparent and fairest elections of all time and just want to bring the country together for healing" they sure are working hard at doing everything in their power to label and ostracize everyone not on the choo choo to commie town.

IDGAF anymore. Can't wear red hats. Can't wear Fred Perry polos. Can't wear any flag that doesn't have a hammer and sickle. Can't use walkie talkies. Can't question the election. Can't use social media to do anything but gargle Kamala's balls.

Fuck all that. I'll do what I want.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:43:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Remember when we talked about swapping Hawaiian shirts for something else? Should have all wore rainbow flags and Nike shoes.
View Quote

Thats right . Take their beloved shit and shit all over it . I’ll continue to wear whatever the fuck I feel like wearing. Next time there is right leaning get together everyone should wear rainbow shit . That should get some sand in their pussies . Edit - Just get a 5 dollar rainbow clown wig and show the world how utterly stupid these fucks are .
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:43:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm so tired of hearing these faggots and their insanity... STFU!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:10:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm so tired of hearing these faggots and their insanity... STFU!
View Quote

This shit ain’t gonna stop.  In fact, it’s just getting started.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:15:39 PM EDT
[#5]
They’re going after durable cold weather clothes for working men?

BRCC and Grunt Style, I get why they’re in the crosshairs. (From a Commie perspective) but what’s Carharatt ever done? They gonna try and torpedo Hanes & Wranglers next
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If  the boog meme/movement/whateverthefuckitwas started using the ultra woke products.   It would basically be culture warfare.

I'd recommend starting with Patagonia or nothface first.   Since it's winter time.
View Quote

It would be funnier if they bought cheap T shirts and put brand logos on them without actually buying from those brands.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:29:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like I picked the right shirt to wear today.
I hope the worthless fuckbags watching us like it.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:35:14 PM EDT
[#8]
As far as Carhartt, they don’t realize the people who were there are working people? So they’re terrorized by working people? That’s the message really.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:42:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Carhartt is like Gucci to construction guys and rednecks. I have beaucoup Carhartt gear. Redwings. UnderArmor. I like to stay warm, and I buy what works.
View Quote

Yeah. It’s kind of like the workwear for working people...who woulda’ thunk it? Not to take away or discredit anyone or their field, just saying, Carhartt is like an unofficial uniform for folks doing well for themselves in trade or industrial work or maybe small business. Not cheap, not expensive, mostly durable for working in the elements. Kind of sends the message they pissed off a lot of working people so it makes a lot of fucking sense you’re going to see a lot of Carhartt. They really pissed off a lot of hard working Americans.

ETA: Bunch of damn crackheads in Congress. Cocaine capitol of the US, leading the Nation two fingers deep into a liquor bottle.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:52:51 PM EDT
[#10]
What did Grunt Style do?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:49:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What did Grunt Style do?
View Quote

They mostly stayed on the FOB trying to get permission from ISAF to submit a briefing book to conduct an OPORD about future VSO ops for the next FY.   Blood, sweat and tears bro....
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:51:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They mostly stayed on the FOB trying to get permission from ISAF to submit a briefing book to conduct an OPORD about future VSO ops for the next FY.   Blood, sweat and tears bro....
View Quote

Damnit, will someone translate what he just said?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:09:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He said they're cucks.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:18:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
LOL,

Drink the coffee you want.  NOTHING WAS BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION.

But you feel how you want to feel about them.  Thanks for outing yourself as Yang and Gabbard supporter.

I support your freedom to vote and drink who and how you want.
View Quote

He was always a  Leftist sympathizer
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:20:57 PM EDT
[#15]
We have the communist manifesto taking the place out our constitution, and we want to give the nice communists a break.  

Naw.  FBRCC.  Total posers.

Tulsi is not trustworthy.  Sorry. No.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:24:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm sure BRCC will issue a statement to appease the mob shortly.
View Quote

A significant donation to BLM?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:26:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
BRCC

Now thats funny right there.

Dey got double teamed
View Quote

With strap-ons
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:28:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
First of all, all this shit about BRCC is kind of blown out of proportion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQEcGFLARuY

I understand why they handled the situation the way they did. I also don't mind the donations to Tulsi. As a matter of fact, if I had, in 2019, been making the money I make now, I probably would have donated or at least bought some swag from both her and Andrew Yang. I unironically agree with some of Tulsi's positions on a few things, even though she has walked back some of those positions because of pressure from the woke mob.

Second, Carhartt is a fixture in hip hop and other fashion cultures. FFS, the first person I noticed wearing Carhartt in 1/6 footage was Elle Reeve. For those of you who don't know who that is, she is a field despondent for the widely discredited CNN. Seriously. I mainly noticed because I have the same watch cap in a different color.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulvBH8ccd2g
View Quote

I can’t take you seriously, at all.

That’s coming from me, the dude with his avatar of himself with pink hair.

Not sure what you are getting at here, but everything you said is some bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:34:49 PM EDT
[#19]
BRCC?  Guys running around the Capitol with bags of their coffee?  That's kind of weird.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:37:13 PM EDT
[#20]
When does BRCC change their name to BLMCC?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:42:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Funny, Carhart just became cool in the millennials and Z's.  Now they turn on them.

That said, Carhart is part of my daily wear.  Mostly shirts and coats.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:49:45 PM EDT
[#22]
You now have to vet all your customers before you sell them a shirt or hat.  Sorry, no sales to any conservatives.  We now sell only to certified liberals.  Maybe you'll be able to buy after after you finish at the re-education camp and have denounced Trump.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:57:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Too bad we didn’t think of that last rally.

Everyone wearing google, Apple, Facebook and twitter shirts would have gone a long way .
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:15:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They sat in a bunker close enough to the action to act like “they say saw shit man” and spent their time trying to get approval to submit the missions they drew up, for next fiscal year. (Get them in the budget).

He’s throwing some more shad with that last bit, but I never served so I can’t guess exactly what. Possibly, they’re peak Fobbit drawing up mission plans so far in advance as to be sure they’d never actually have to see them carried out, to put in their file angling for a Pentagon posting.

But I like I said, I dunno for sure.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:19:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Most of those brands are just insulin-resisting fat man clothes. No one that looks like Henrik Lundqvist wears Carhartt.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:21:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:24:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Too bad we didn't think of that last rally.

Everyone wearing google, Apple, Facebook and twitter shirts would have gone a long way .[/size=3]
View Quote

Now this is 5th generational warfare thinking.. good camouflage for the next four years!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:25:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Carhartt. Relatively cheap coats that are warm and durable enough to wear doing manual labor (be it for work, or for leisure).

So essentially, any middle class person in a cold climate who does shit outdoors.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:27:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Liberals love capitalism.

View Quote
Said nobody ever.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:28:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
He said they're cucks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He said they're cucks.

POGs
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:29:02 PM EDT
[#31]
I think they all drank fluids too.  Liberals should stop doing that for as long as it takes to prove they arent such rebel scum.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:36:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Most of those brands are just insulin-resisting fat man clothes. No one that looks like Henrik Lundqvist wears Carhartt.
View Quote

Maybe you are a metrosexual.

I’ve seen plenty of  fit mechanics and construction workers wearing Carhartt

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:39:17 PM EDT
[#33]
What? You mean to tell me that gang bangers who have adopted Nascar jackets are not Jeff Gordon fans? Say it ain't so. The donk with a Skittles logo is not sponsored ? What sort of crap is that.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:41:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The left will continue to target ANYTHING that has ANY (or perceived) ties to being a conservative.
View Quote

They act like an irrational ex.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:43:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

POGs
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He said they're cucks.

POGs

That’s the same thing...

Kidding
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:46:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Carhartt really? A working mans jacket. Hell i had one for years. Fire resistant to.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:48:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
First of all, all this shit about BRCC is kind of blown out of proportion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQEcGFLARuY

I understand why they handled the situation the way they did. I also don't mind the donations to Tulsi. As a matter of fact, if I had, in 2019, been making the money I make now, I probably would have donated or at least bought some swag from both her and Andrew Yang. I unironically agree with some of Tulsi's positions on a few things, even though she has walked back some of those positions because of pressure from the woke mob.

Second, Carhartt is a fixture in hip hop and other fashion cultures. FFS, the first person I noticed wearing Carhartt in 1/6 footage was Elle Reeve. For those of you who don't know who that is, she is a field despondent for the widely discredited CNN. Seriously. I mainly noticed because I have the same watch cap in a different color.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulvBH8ccd2g
View Quote

BRCC earned what they got and more.  Congrats on your guy winning the election. Sorry your girl lost.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:49:07 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm beginning to think the big wigs at the MSM channels didn't get the memo that I just don't give a fuck what they think.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:53:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Lol fuck BRCC
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:57:39 PM EDT
[#40]
BRCC can suck a BBC.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:03:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:06:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Time to get some Microsoft and Apple gear to wear.
View Quote

The new boog uniform...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:07:47 AM EDT
[#43]
This Commercial Would Have Changed the Game
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:11:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If  the boog meme/movement/whateverthefuckitwas started using the ultra woke products.   It would basically be culture warfare.

I'd recommend starting with Patagonia or nothface first.   Since it's winter time.
View Quote

Go read articles about how Proud Boys adopted Fred Perry polo shirts -- they freaked out and I think went 110% woke after that happened.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:26:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That BRCC is on the shit list is just.....sublime
View Quote

Yep it is pretty great.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:27:45 AM EDT
[#46]
As I have been saying for years unless the media as we know is destroyed this nation cannot survive.
Anyone with any common sense left needs to boycott the media and their sponsors for trying divide and destroy this nation.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:33:43 AM EDT
[#47]
BRCC is more like blacked yamulka coffee they went full oy vey gevalt we're not nazis we're jews!

Explains why the bro vet culture is so degenerate when you consider the source.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:35:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Is k-mart branded clothes still okay to wear?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:46:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why?

If you’ve been there, you know what he said...

I would think they would be a little more up front than that.

Fucking pussies...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:50:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I seem to recall Tommy Hilfiger making a statement about a segment of the population wearing his clothes. And A&F said something about their clothes not being for fatties, which I found hilarious.

Anyway, for the side that "won fairly in the most transparent and fairest elections of all time and just want to bring the country together for healing" they sure are working hard at doing everything in their power to label and ostracize everyone not on the choo choo to commie town.

IDGAF anymore. Can't wear red hats. Can't wear Fred Perry polos. Can't wear any flag that doesn't have a hammer and sickle. Can't use walkie talkies. Can't question the election. Can't use social media to do anything but gargle Kamala's balls.

Fuck all that. I'll do what I want.
View Quote
OMG

Agreed

I Am A Free Man! Too!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top