User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:24:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This.

Actually two weeks post op ourselves.  Loving it soo far.

Wife had bad self esteem post 3 kids and has similar body type while also doing jiu jitsu and muay thai.
View Quote

My wife participated in those disciplines as well.  Reach out if you have questions about adjusting back to rolling with the implants.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:24:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm a fan of saggy tits that hang near the belly button
View Quote

Droopy, banana boobs that can be tucked under a belt FTW. So hot right now.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I find the lack of titties posted in this thread....disturbing.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:25:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yep $12K in Dallas.
View Quote

Same in NYC.

Don’t be a cheapass or they look like this
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:27:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Not a fan. I also hate the underboob scar after they get it done.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:28:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is your wife really that sad about her looks?  Or is there something else going on?  Usually it's the latter.  Meaning once the "look at my new tits" feeling wears off it's back to the same ol' same ol'.  It's kinda like buying a new truck.  Great for the first year or two. So, So for the next few and then you see the new models come out....
View Quote

I imagine it would depend on the woman and the rest of her body.  

You’re going to look silly with a terrific rack and the rest of you looking like a quart size zip lock bag full of oatmeal.  So I would imagine that the incentive is now there to do your best to maintain a decent figure.  

YMMV
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:32:47 PM EDT
[#7]
If my wife hits her weight loss goal she's getting them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:33:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

A good doctor leaves a scar that is barely visible, but please feel free to show off your zip tied scars.??

Not going to read through 6 pages of drivel OP, but tell the wife to go for it . And enjoy. My wife is due for a refill after about 15 years, just too damn busy working. Oh, been married 35 for all the people saying she’ll leave next year...

Oh, and they are modified, not fake.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:47:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My best friend got them for his wife, 2 years later they were divorced. After she got them she would show them to everyone and we all know what happens after that shit starts.
View Quote

This exactly.  I've seen this happen at least 6 times with acquaintances.  Seems like after going through the expense and pain, she thinks there is no reason NOT to show them off -- to literally everyone.

Yes, sample size of only about 6, but the "I want everyone to see them" phenomena is 100% within that group.

EDIT TO ADD:
"Reconstruction" is a whole different mindset and rationale than "Enhancement", and the *likely* results in persona change are just as different.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:58:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

A good doctor leaves a scar that is barely visible, but please feel free to show off your zip tied scars.??
View Quote

The incision and sutures are just two components of a visible scar

Also, the plastic surgeon does not always close their own incisions.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:59:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck all the naysayers here.  My wife got them after 4 kids, kept them about 10 or 11 years and things were sagging pretty bad.  She has very pale and thin skin so it was best to simply remove them and do another lift.  By then she had gotten back enough breast tissue to not worry about needing them anymore.

No cheating, no showing them to the neighbors or people at bars and restaurants.  It was about self esteem and wanting back what she had since she was a DD before kids.  4 little fuckers sucked them dry.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:04:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Not a fan. The only thing that matters to me is below the waist and above the shoulders. Small firm tits are my fav but if my lady felt like it would improve her self image I guess I'd go along with it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Wife does medical breast imaging, she says no, very bad, don’t mess with the titties.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:08:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This exactly.  I've seen this happen at least 6 times with acquaintances.  Seems like after going through the expense and pain, she thinks there is no reason NOT to show them off -- to literally everyone.

Yes, sample size of only about 6, but the "I want everyone to see them" phenomena is 100% within that group.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My best friend got them for his wife, 2 years later they were divorced. After she got them she would show them to everyone and we all know what happens after that shit starts.

I mean.... except for the ones you didn't know got them
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:25:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Wife does medical breast imaging, she says no, very bad, don’t mess with the titties.
View Quote

Why?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:29:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe that says something about the sample population...

Also, it’s like when a guy gets a new truck or boat.  It doesn’t mean they’re going to let you drive them, let alone borrow them to beat on for a weekend going hog hunting or bass fishing .  But they’ll drive by your house and honk and wave.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:33:25 PM EDT
[#17]
They are not for me.  The ones God gave me work fine.

I wouldn’t consider fakes unless maybe I lost mine to cancer.  Even then it wouldn’t be a sure thing for me.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So I've noticed that my wife has decided that she doesnt need to shower on weekends or days she doesnt work anymore.  Her normal cleansing practice is to shower once a day, in the morning on the days she works.  She works 3 days a week, so she showers 3 days a week.  

This has affected our sex life as she always has a smell about her.  And on weekends, the last time she would have showered was Friday morning, before going to work.

There have been times the smell was so bad I couldnt maintain an erection and had to tell her about it.  I said "When was the last time you bathed yourself?"  Of course she got mad at me even though she couldnt remember when she had last washed herself.

It's pretty fucking gross cause I'm a pretty clean guy, bathing either once or twice a day depending on what I did that day.

View Quote

I shitcanned a guy for it.  He was pissed as hell over not getting sex whenever but he would go five days without a bath.  I asked him if he was mentally ill or WTF was wrong with him.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:41:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
.  I’d argue that if new tits cause your wife to suddenly run out and cheat on you the relationship was on borrowed time to begin with.  

View Quote

We don't literally think the tits did it. But the kind of woman who wants to do that is highly overrepresented in women who want implants.

ETA: I dont know a single woman who got implants who didn't get divorced soon after, but sample size is only 5 or so.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:55:17 PM EDT
[#20]
March 2021 boob job
March 2022 divorced
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:05:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Not a fan stay with what you have.  Unless they are medically needed.  I hate that women think they have to have them to be a  complete person. I think men help women feel bad about themselves.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:35:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Maybe that says something about the sample population...

Also, it’s like when a guy gets a new truck or boat.  It doesn’t mean they’re going to let you drive them, let alone borrow them to beat on for a weekend going hog hunting or bass fishing .  But they’ll drive by your house and honk and wave.
View Quote

Yeah, I know you have no way of knowing my group.  But my 'circle' is extremely conservative; most of these are solid middle-to-upper class women, married for years.   NOT the 'clubbing' or attention-whore types.  The ones you wouldn't guess would turn exhibitionist.  I haven't seen the 100% divorce result that some here have, but the "show them off" after effects of the surgery being SO pervasive -- rather hard to dismiss.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:38:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ok, here's Bianca. Fake boobs, but she's plenty interesting

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:41:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Wife had them done years before we met. They looks amazing but because of it her nipples extremely sensitive and most of them time unless I’m sucking he doesn’t like me touching them during foreplay.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:52:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
if you're the one paying for them just realize you won't be the last one to play with them.
View Quote

That has been my observation, more often than not.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:59:26 PM EDT
[#26]
They will appear larger after the surgery and eventually will settle and the size will go down slightly. I think that’s why some women wish they went a bit bigger, because they like that initial profile and then are a bit disappointed when the size goes down. Good news is that after some time she could get larger implants if she isn’t happy with them, but of course at additional expense.

Don’t listen to the guys that say “ oh she’ll leave you”. If you put effort into yourself to look good and your relationship is good you’ll be fine. Around half of all marriages fail, blaming something as complex as a divorce on implants is foolish.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:00:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Seems like its 50\50 chance of divorce with new tits,  almost the same as without!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:07:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I was just told by a guy this weekend that got them for his wife.

"I highly recommend them, it's like she's 17 again, they really stand at attention"

Personally, I don't see the appeal, I would rather she have a nice ass.
View Quote

Agreed.  If i could not do the Arfcom thing (chosing both) and i have to pick between Pamela Anderson, in her prime and Marisa Tomei, in her prime, I'm taking that little Italian. Hell, I'd take her now.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:08:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Seems to me the guys in here who know low quality women who get fake tits stay low quality.  If you meet your wife drunk at a bar or club,  or she cheating on someone with you, it has nothing to do with the tits.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:28:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Not a fan of fake tits. I prefer the real deal not matter the size.
View Quote

All of this, and honestly average is best.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:30:02 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm sure her next husband will really appreciate the money you spent on them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:44:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So I've noticed that my wife has decided that she doesnt need to shower on weekends or days she doesnt work anymore.  Her normal cleansing practice is to shower once a day, in the morning on the days she works.  She works 3 days a week, so she showers 3 days a week.  

This has affected our sex life as she always has a smell about her.  And on weekends, the last time she would have showered was Friday morning, before going to work.

There have been times the smell was so bad I couldnt maintain an erection and had to tell her about it.  I said "When was the last time you bathed yourself?"  Of course she got mad at me even though she couldnt remember when she had last washed herself.

It's pretty fucking gross cause I'm a pretty clean guy, bathing either once or twice a day depending on what I did that day.

View Quote
Not sure what this had to do with fake cans. The answer would be to pull it out and stick it in her mouth.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:46:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Some of you guys are really bitter!

She makes considerably more than I do, and came to the marriage with way more in retirement than I did. If she was going to leave me for a "bigger fish" she would have done so already.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:49:37 PM EDT
[#34]
We got my girls done

They are awesome. Look a lot like noel best's

425cc high profile silicone under the muscle. It took about a month to drop

Before
Attachment Attached File

After
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:54:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bellybutton installation FTW
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:55:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
We got my girls done

They are awesome. Look a lot like noel best's

425cc high profile silicone under the muscle. It took about a month to drop.
View Quote

pics or get out she delivered. nice rack

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:58:58 PM EDT
[#37]
My wife had 'em when I got her and they are spectacular and natural looking.
She's 52. Works out every day and is always down.
Sorry for all the beta playa want to be's in here.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:00:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

pics or get out she delivered. nice rack
View Quote

Thanks lol
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:07:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
if you're the one paying for them just realize you won't be the last one to play with them.
View Quote

This.  Has she introduced you to her future boy friend?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:09:58 AM EDT
[#40]
For the record I like saggy and jiggly.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:11:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:12:34 AM EDT
[#42]
My ex-wife wanted some, so she had it done, along with a tummy tuck at the same time to remove some loose skin from a twins pregnancy.  She's very petite and small.  She makes lots of money so she paid for it herself.  We'd been having marriage issues for awhile so I could see the writing on the wall ahead of time.

They look epic.  Not going to lie.  Silicone, gummy-bear, under the muscle.  Beautiful cleavage.

She never let me touch them once.  Literally, not one single time. Went from a 32B to an epic 32DD.  Beautiful work by the surgeon.

She kicked me out 6 months later.  True story.  Pretty sure she planned to get it done and never let me touch them, just as an added "fuck you" for when we got divorced, since she knows how much I love boobs.

I might be just a little bitter.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:22:27 AM EDT
[#43]
If they look like this, get them fixed:

Otherwise, leave them alone.  Fake tits look fake.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:31:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Money doesn't matter.  Happily married women don't get fake tits- I learned the hard way. Don't say I didn't warn you.
View Quote

It's more a symptom than the actual disease. The boobs themselves don't cause shit but may indicate an underlying problem or a plan in motion.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:36:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Lmao where the fuck did this reply come from
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lmao where the fuck did this reply come from

I was thinking the same thing.
WTF
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:45:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Find the best, most experienced, most expensive surgeon in your area.  Seriously it was worth every penny.  My only regret is that I would have gone back to her exact size pre kids, but young men make stupid decisions.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:47:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
A lot of the guys on here will tell you that you're buying them for someone else.  Not a fan if them myself, I'd much rather natural As than fake Ds.
View Quote

I'm in this boat.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:58:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Arfcom said, buy wife boobs and she would leave you soon after.  Arfcom lied.  Boobs are 20 years old now.  

Fuckers.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:01:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sheesh, here you go dude:

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:02:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Wife does medical breast imaging, she says no, very bad, don't mess with the titties.
View Quote
Most breast rad techs are clueless.  Almost as batshit crazy as ultrasound techs.

Does she own a horse?

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top