BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:24:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I will never understand the hate for fake tits.  I would much prefer a fake tit over a big or small pancake tit.  Small titties don’t bother me at all as long as they look nice.
View Quote

They don't look like real tits.  They don't feel like real tits.  They don't move like real tits.  They don't bounce like real tits.  They don't flow like real tits.  They don't hang like real tits.

And the surgery is likely to destroy any feeling she has left in them.

So you tell me.  What's the upside?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:24:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Not a fan of fake tits. I prefer the real deal not matter the size.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I have no experience so I just going to say enjoy them OP,
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:24:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Lack of pics in this thread is disappointing...

Quoted:
So I've noticed that my wife has decided that she doesnt need to shower on weekends or days she doesnt work anymore.  Her normal cleansing practice is to shower once a day, in the morning on the days she works.  She works 3 days a week, so she showers 3 days a week.  

This has affected our sex life as she always has a smell about her.  And on weekends, the last time she would have showered was Friday morning, before going to work.

There have been times the smell was so bad I couldnt maintain an erection and had to tell her about it.  I said "When was the last time you bathed yourself?"  Of course she got mad at me even though she couldnt remember when she had last washed herself.

It's pretty fucking gross cause I'm a pretty clean guy, bathing either once or twice a day depending on what I did that day.

View Quote

At least I got a few laughs!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:24:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The same reason most women lose weight, to feel better about themselves and make other women jealous.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Serious question: Other than sexual attention from (other) men, what possible reason could a married woman have for doing this?

The same reason most women lose weight, to feel better about themselves and make other women jealous.

Are you pulling my leg?

Edited for clarification: I mean, I get why a young, single female would LOVE to have big hooters.... all that attention it brings, bragging rights, etc. But I never would have guessed that married women could still be so competitive that they would get a boob job just to make other women jealous.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:25:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Nope. She makes more than I do. https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_abused.gif
View Quote
I prefer natural but Hollywood so wud ya gonna do in my world like gay shit in tv you all bitch about, cosmetic surgery is the norm in West Los Angeles/ Malibu.
Comes down to the doctors doing it. If you’re happy with their portfolio {talking to other patients may help} and have looked into their background {lawsuits, complaints} then go with their recommendations as long as you feel their communication skills are good as some treat patients like McDonalds. I can tell implants 87% of the time {bikini or less} regardless of surgeon but better clinics make it work harder to figure it out. I wouldn’t rush into any particular one. Take some time to research your choice. There’s a NYC clinic I recommend for those on the East coast but I don’t know any for midwest
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Aside from strippers, I've fondled 9 or 10 sets so I have a decent sample size.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The best pair of enhanced tits I've ever seen and handled were on a chick who had decently large knockers to start with so she had plenty of skin to work with.  They filled them out and lifted them.

They felt natural but when I commented how perfect they were, she told me they were fake.

The worst I've experienced were ones where an A or B cup decides to be a D cup.  Yikes.

Other than strippers, I don't think I know one woman that has fake tits .

I need to rectify this situation this year

Hell I’ve never felt a strippers tits either
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This!

Flat, saggy, small, droopy, anything but plastic tits.

Hard no for me.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I'll add the only real exception is after cancer, especially given how much of a self esteem impact a mastectomy can have.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:26:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Lawyer up
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:27:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My best friend got them for his wife, 2 years later they were divorced. After she got them she would show them to everyone and we all know what happens after that shit starts.
View Quote

This happens a lot in LA. Women love to show them off. Back in the 80s John Candy parodied that phenomena
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They don't look like real tits.  They don't feel like real tits.  They don't move like real tits.  They don't bounce like real tits.  They don't flow like real tits.  They don't hang like real tits.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I will never understand the hate for fake tits.  I would much prefer a fake tit over a big or small pancake tit.  Small titties don’t bother me at all as long as they look nice.

All of those points are wrong if done right, to include the feeling part.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I will never understand the hate for fake tits.  I would much prefer a fake tit over a big or small pancake tit.  Small titties don't bother me at all as long as they look nice.

They look great in clothes either fully covered or cleavagy showing outfits/swimsuits. After that I am not really a fan either.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:28:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Playing devil's advocate, if she really wants them because she doesn't like deflated balloons....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This!

Flat, saggy, small, droopy, anything but plastic tits.

Hard no for me.

Playing devil's advocate, if she really wants them because she doesn't like deflated balloons....

If it's important for her self esteem, that's another thing entirely.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:28:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I know a lot of office women that have them.
View Quote

I work in the field , by myself .

We’ve got a few hotties at work now that im fucking old

Christmas parties are great scenery
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:28:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Every woman I know that has them divorced their husbands...
View Quote

Either this, or they got a boyfriend in addition to their husband.

I prefer stock hardware; had I not married a girl with big naturals I would not be buying her fake ones.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:29:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm a fan of saggy tits that hang near the belly button
View Quote

Now do saggy asses
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This happens a lot in LA. Women love to show them off. Back in the 80s John Candy parodied that phenomena
View Quote

That scene was hilarious

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:29:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except I'm not wrong.  You just need more experience with tits.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:30:35 PM EDT
[#19]
My friend's wife has smaller implants. She's at a large C cup. They look and feel pretty good. Can tell they're fake but they're not obnoxious or anything.

After getting them her confidence is way higher than it used to be.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:30:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:32:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Jesus Christ, I love the opinions on here from people who have absolutely no experience with them whatsoever other than maybe playing with some strippers discount set at a titty bar.

Wife got them five years ago (shockingly still married).  After giving birth and breast feeding our two kids her’s had stretched out and gotten deflated.  She was unhappy with the way they looked so she decided to get them done.  She got 380cc silicon, medium profile, under the muscle inserted inframammary.   She is 5’4” and about 125lbs, with the implants she is a 36DD.  The size she got is perfect for her, they look incredible uncovered and when dressed you would never know she has them unless she intentionally dresses to show them off.  

Contrary to arf wisdom they do not feel like bags of sand or cement but are incredibly soft, nor have they caused her to have the uncontrollable urge to fuck every dude she meets.  I’d argue that if new tits cause your wife to suddenly run out and cheat on you the relationship was on borrowed time to begin with.  

In our experience the key is finding a great Dr.  We spent almost a year looking and researching Drs before eventually choosing four to setup consults with.  Make sure you select a Dr. who is willing to do and skilled at exactly the type (saline v silicon) and insertion method you want, do not let them talk you into their preferred method if it’s not what you want.  Good results are not cheap, this is not a place to try and trim the budget.  My wife’s all told were about 10k and as I said that was five years ago.  All in all it has been easily the best 10k I’ve ever spent.  If you have any other questions feel free to PM.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:32:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My best friend got them for his wife, 2 years later they were divorced. After she got them she would show them to everyone and we all know what happens after that shit starts.

You guys would have to actually know my wife. She's kind of a prude in reality. She even wanted to do the surgery when our son has his tonsils removed so nobody at work knows she's having surgery. I used to tease her relentlessly about her work wardrobe, it was borderline Puritanical. To this day she doesn't wear anything out that's low cut. Once in a while she will surprise me on a date night with something that teenage girls probably wear to school. That's how conservative she is.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:32:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:33:57 PM EDT
[#25]
I cannot contribute to your question, but i do want to say that i like boobs
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:33:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Had a girlfriend go through it while dating her.  She was a Swedish model just moving to NYC.

Went from an A to C.  It took a while to heal up.  After that, she was a bit obsessed with her tits.

She was more sensitive, which she liked.  They were firm and it's weird when you get used to them and then you move on to another woman who is natural.  Totally different feel for sure.

It helped her self esteem, and she was a good looking woman before the procedure.  If you think your wife is in a similar situation, it may help her.  Personally, I don't these things necessarily make someone more attractive, but confidence, attitude and self-esteem certainly does.

View Quote

A fair amount of over 40 women in LA get the procedure not for size but sag. LA dating is fierce if your expectations are high so they want to remain competitive but usually they have to bump up the age bracket, rather than date other 40 somethings
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Handled a set a few years back on a fitness model type chick.  Her ex had paid a lot of good money for them and they were noice.  

Wifey is appropriately blessed in that category and I'm a very lucky man.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same. Looking at them is nice, but sooner or later you are going to have to grab a handful of silicone.

Yuck.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:35:59 PM EDT
[#29]
40 years ago they were an interesting curiosity. Then a novelty. Now they are just embarrassing.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:36:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
In before OP's divorce
View Quote

How people haven't figured this out by now just baffles me
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:36:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Gotta pay to play.

In Miami you’re looking at $10k a set for natural looking and feeling perfection.

Those $4k sets are the ones that look and feel fake.
View Quote

My impression is 6K or less rarely turns out well and in expensive markets even 8K might not be enough. Usually 12K is the average that I’ve seen although Im talking 2011 time period. I’m out of the loop for anything current
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:37:39 PM EDT
[#32]
My wife had her boobs done in her late teens/early twenties because one was dramatically smaller than the other. One is enhanced, the other was reduced. The surgeon left scars, but it did boost her self esteem as at least then she didn't have to worry about padding one side of her bra.
otherwise I don't think she would ever have gotten any kind of breast surgery done.

I will say that when I first met her 10 years ago I thought she had really nice tits.
I'd rather she have had a nice booty though.
Booty trumps boobs 101 times out of 100.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Everyone but one and she outlived her hubby. Not a fan of the bolt ons.
View Quote

The only woman I know who got fake titties and didn't divorce her husband was my sister. She already had the crazy earlier in life and he was her safety net. It works for them, but she wanted boobs.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:37:52 PM EDT
[#34]
My wife got hers done a few years ago. 350cc (iirc) gummy bear silicon under the muscle.

It takes 3 months for them to look something like normal. At 6 months they really start looking and feeling good. At a year they have reached their “final form”.

They are softer and more real feeling than I thought possible, but yes, you can still tell they’re implants if you really dig into them.

She has all the sensitivity she ever had. If anything the nipples are slightly more sensitive.

But frankly they’re awesome. She’s happy, I’m happy, still happily married etc. If we could go back in time we would both say “yes do it” again in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're saying I have less experience with fake tits, and the smaller sample size I've seen and touched goes 100% against your "facts" therefore I need to see more?

See the flawed logic there right?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:38:03 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll jut get alimony then. https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_smartass.gif

Bold strategy!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:38:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The best pair of enhanced tits I've ever seen and handled were on a chick who had decently large knockers to start with so she had plenty of skin to work with.  They filled them out and lifted them.

They felt natural but when I commented how perfect they were, she told me they were fake.

The worst I've experienced were ones where an A or B cup decides to be a D cup.  Yikes.

Other than strippers, I don't think I know one woman that has fake tits .

They have to go under the muscle. Then they're so real, only your undertaker will know the difference. And I have a very wide range of experience with this
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#38]
I’m not a fan of fake.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#39]
I like natural b cup
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:38:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

There's a difference between implants and a lift.
View Quote

Japan > Earth either way. The Japanese have it down to a science
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:38:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Other than strippers, I don’t think I know one woman that has fake tits .

And school teachers.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:39:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Buddy paid for his wife’s new boobs and lipo for her fat ass. Bitch cheated and filed for divorce shortly
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Serious question: Other than sexual attention from (other) men, what possible reason could a married woman have for doing this?
View Quote

Lots of simps and inexperienced men are going to show up here with the excuses about "she just wants her pre-baby body back" or "we're in a healthy marriage, but..."

The reality is, a married woman already has you- she doesn't need to do a damn thing to keep you.

If she wants fake tits, your woman is not happy with herself (emotionally damaged).  Once she gets those bolt-ons installed she is still going to be unhappy with herself.  After getting really positive attention from other men she will come to realize you are the control variable in the experiment, and you must now be the reason she is unhappy.

If she has any girlfriends in unhappy marriages or divorced girlfriends she will start to talk them about this, and they will commiserate with her, and tell her life is short, you need to be happy, etc...  

You don't have to be a genius to see where this goes.  OP I don't wish bad juju on your marriage, but the odds are you'll probably be here with a similar story.  Take that tit money and use it for marriage counseling.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:40:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ, I love the opinions on here from people who have absolutely no experience with them whatsoever other than maybe playing with some strippers discount set at a titty bar.

Wife got them five years ago (shockingly still married).  After giving birth and breast feeding our two kids her’s had stretched out and gotten deflated.  She was unhappy with the way they looked so she decided to get them done.  She got 380cc silicon, medium profile, under the muscle inserted inframammary.   She is 5’4” and about 125lbs, with the implants she is a 36DD.  The size she got is perfect for her, they look incredible uncovered and when dressed you would never know she has them unless she intentionally dresses to show them off.  

Contrary to arf wisdom they do not feel like bags of sand or cement but are incredibly soft, nor have they caused her to have the uncontrollable urge to fuck every dude she meets.  I’d argue that if new tits cause your wife to suddenly run out and cheat on you the relationship was on borrowed time to begin with.  

In our experience the key is finding a great Dr.  We spent almost a year looking and researching Drs before eventually choosing four to setup consults with.  Make sure you select a Dr. who is willing to do and skilled at exactly the type (saline v silicon) and insertion method you want, do not let them talk you into their preferred method if it’s not what you want.  Good results are not cheap, this is not a place to try and trim the budget.  My wife’s all told were about 10k and as I said that was five years ago.  All in all it has been easily the best 10k I’ve ever spent.  If you have any other questions feel free to PM.
View Quote

Same here. Wife is 5’5”, 115lbs, breastfed two kids, same deal.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:40:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Just here to say I like all boobs and currently enjoying tits filled with milk.

The natural fake boobs
View Quote

Right there with ya man.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:42:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Wife got them five years ago (shockingly still married).  After giving birth and breast feeding our two kids her's had stretched out and gotten deflated.  She was unhappy with the way they looked so she decided to get them done.  She got 380cc silicon, medium profile, under the muscle inserted inframammary.   She is 5'4" and about 125lbs, with the implants she is a 36DD.  The size she got is perfect for her, they look incredible uncovered and when dressed you would never know she has them unless she intentionally dresses to show them off.  

Contrary to arf wisdom they do not feel like bags of sand or cement but are incredibly soft, nor have they caused her to have the uncontrollable urge to fuck every dude she meets.  I'd argue that if new tits cause your wife to suddenly run out and cheat on you the relationship was on borrowed time to begin with.  

In our experience the key is finding a great Dr.  We spent almost a year looking and researching Drs before eventually choosing four to setup consults with.  Make sure you select a Dr. who is willing to do and skilled at exactly the type (saline v silicon) and insertion method you want, do not let them talk you into their preferred method if it's not what you want.  Good results are not cheap, this is not a place to try and trim the budget.  My wife's all told were about 10k and as I said that was five years ago.  All in all it has been easily the best 10k I've ever spent.  If you have any other questions feel free to PM.
View Quote

We only did one consult, based on recommendations by her primary care doctor and the fact we are patients at the practice already because it's an ENT and plastic surgery center. The doctor was the head of the plastic surgery board at the largest teaching hospital in the state before going into private practice and his partner's father is the founder. They're supposedly the oldest center in the state. He has good reviews from what we can find. He recommended silicone, under muscle, inframammary. He strongly advised against anything else. When he asked about her fitness lifestyle (runner, triathlons, etc.) he made his recommendation on size. He claimed any bigger and it would interfere with her lifestyle. She's also 5'9".
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:42:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I know of one that married her plastic surgeon.  Wife #4!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:42:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Many years ago I had a co-worker that got some fake titties. One day when we were out to lunch together she began talking about them in the car and suddenly said "feel of them", which I did over her clothing.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:42:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Yeah, all this talk about a boob job boosting self-confidence, making her feel more like a woman, etc., just means she feels sexier. And we know what feeling sexier means. Must be why so many of them go on to other guys afterwards.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:43:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

QFT. I seent it.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top