Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So she's part of the special forces unit that infiltrated the Capitol and where seen 'egressing' the area with heavy backpacks against the crowd?
View Quote

I’ve heard this before where did that come from? Is there a video of these dudes?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:59:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
.gov IT is so shit they can't wipe it remotely? Couldn't wipe it the second the Capitol was breached?
View Quote

If she actually took the laptop and the whole story isn't BS, I'd hope she was smart enough to remove the hard drive, ditch the rest of the computer in a convenient river or lake, then only connect the drive to an air-gapped computer and make copies before sending them out.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:01:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Hope she makes it to Russia.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:05:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Her mother needs to STFU and should not talk to ANYONE and NoseRing girl needs to remember that when caught she has the right to remain silent.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Just more Russia collusion bullshit from the completely compromised deep state FBI.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:10:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sounds like the plot to Burn After Reading
View Quote
One of my favorite movies.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sell to the Russians? That sounds like a media spin. I’d think that more a blm or antifa move. Perhaps she is. Who knows.
View Quote

Considering the amount of love for Putin and the sucking down of Russian propaganda lately, wouldn’t put it past her.

Literally treason lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:12:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Shes kinda girl next door cute....

View Quote

Live next to a funeral home?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:15:01 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought a dude in GA stole it and recently committed suicide with an AK round to the chest?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:16:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Live next to a funeral home?
View Quote

He's talking about the fresh ones.  Duh....
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:19:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Lock her ass up, if she plans to sell it to Russia. Who knows for sure, everything the FBI says is suspect anyway.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Russia LOL.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:35:28 PM EDT
[#13]
"...had taken a sudden interest in President Donald Trump’s politics and far-right message boards in recent months..."

Interdasting
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:43:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

That face and hair with a slammin' body would be more than acceptable.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:45:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Who the fuck would just happen to be a part of a mob that met no resistance getting into the Capitol and speaker's office and just happen to have a friend in Russia who could arrange a transfer of a laptop from that office to the Russian spies?

The fuck? This is make-believe so they can step on everyone's throats, right?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:46:46 PM EDT
[#16]
So some random 20 year old managed to coordinate the stealing of pelosi's laptop?  Yeah, no.  She saw something of value and took it.  Nothing more, nothing less

The russia angle is meant to scare people into ratting her out.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Russia huh?  Riiight.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:50:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Kinda hoping the ex-roommate was trolling the .gov when he alluded to the russia angle
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:51:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
this ENTIRE story smells like bullshit.  I'm not sure exactly what is off, just that something is
View Quote

This.

The "Russia!" angle just screams Democrat propaganda. Russia is their new boogeyman now, and you can expect every lie they concoct to involve it in some way.

I don't believe this shit for one second.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:52:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Funny how this part ISN'T in quotation

who had taken a sudden interest in President Donald Trump's politics and far-right message boards in recent months.

Also, this doesn't mean she was a Trump supporter because you know if she was that would have been the headline and repeated over and over in the article. "Trump Supporter" steals laptop.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:53:42 PM EDT
[#21]
"intent of selling the device to Russia’s foreign intelligence services."
 I say bullshit. This is just to make it a national security threat for propaganda purposes.
They probably really fear its been sent to Trump.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:56:09 PM EDT
[#22]
That thang shows all kinds of signs of crazy ....
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:01:17 PM EDT
[#23]
I wonder if she was trying to give the laptop to Snowden?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:06:08 PM EDT
[#24]
out for the change
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:06:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Copy of HD to Project Veritas.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:11:13 PM EDT
[#26]
This

Quoted:
Williams' mother described her daughter as a very "empathetic and loving person" who had taken a sudden interest in President Donald Trump's politics and far-right message boards in recent months.

Still, her mother insisted, Williams rarely talked about her politics. "It's all about wanting America to get the correct information," she said."
View Quote

Doesn't jive with THIS

Quoted:
Williams’ mother told agents that the day before an ITV news crew showed up at her door looking for her daughter. In a segment that aired on the network Sunday, she confirmed for reporters that her daughter was the woman seen in earlier footage of the Capitol attack, directing other insurrectionists inside the Capitol rotunda toward a staircase lading to Pelosi’s office.

Dressed in a green T-shirt, glasses and a brown coat with a zebra print bag slung over her shoulder, the woman agents identified as Williams can be seen shouting “Up the stairs! Go!” repeatedly as she pushes rioters onward.
View Quote

Her mother says she is just a nice girl trying to help, the video says she is in a violent leadership position.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:13:43 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm with the MSM on this one, I mean, who doesn't know a few Russian spies?     *_*
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:18:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Skeptical about the whole Russian intelligence sale.
View Quote

Me too. The Russians probably already have all of that info.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:20:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I thought a dude in GA stole it and recently committed suicide with an AK round to the chest?
View Quote

The tricky part is he shot the AK round from an SKS, if my memory serves.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:22:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Funny how this part ISN'T in quotation

who had taken a sudden interest in President Donald Trump's politics and far-right message boards in recent months.

Also, this doesn't mean she was a Trump supporter because you know if she was that would have been the headline and repeated over and over in the article. "Trump Supporter" steals laptop.
View Quote

Good point.  That is exactly the type of weasel wording the MSM loves to use.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:24:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:26:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like the plot to Burn After Reading

"Madame Speaker; we have your shit!"

LOL
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:30:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Skeptical about the whole Russian intelligence sale. I dunno what to believe any more.
View Quote

Yeah that's pretty far fetched.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:34:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Federal authorities have obtained an arrest warrant for a Harrisburg woman they suspect may have stolen House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s laptop during the Jan. 6 Capitol siege with the intent of selling the device to Russia’s foreign intelligence services.

https://i.imgur.com/ycv7Fil.jpg

In an affidavit filed late Sunday evening, agents said they were contacted by the former romantic partner of Riley June Williams, 22, who recognized her in footage shot during the insurrectionist attack by the British network ITV.

https://i.imgur.com/owXxcpF.jpg

Williams’ ex also reported having seen another video showing Williams pocketing the computer from Pelosi’s office and told investigators that Williams had said she intended to send it to a friend in Russia who would arrange the transfer to the SVR, the Russian equivalent of the CIA.

That deal fell through, Williams’ former partner told FBI agents according to the affidavit, and the laptop remains in her possession

But by the time investigators tracked Williams down to the apartment she shares with her mother in Harrisburg on Saturday, she had already fled, the affidavit states.

Williams’ mother told agents that the day before an ITV news crew showed up at her door looking for her daughter. In a segment that aired on the network Sunday, she confirmed for reporters that her daughter was the woman seen in earlier footage of the Capitol attack, directing other insurrectionists inside the Capitol rotunda toward a staircase lading to Pelosi’s office.

Dressed in a green T-shirt, glasses and a brown coat with a zebra print bag slung over her shoulder, the woman agents identified as Williams can be seen shouting “Up the stairs! Go!” repeatedly as she pushes rioters onward.

But as people began to identify her on social media, Williams fled without saying where she was going, her mother told ITV.

“She’s actually gone,” she said. “She took off not only because of that [video]. She figures if it’s out there, they’ll [the FBI] come to her about it.”

Williams’ mother described her daughter as a very “empathetic and loving person” who had taken a sudden interest in President Donald Trump’s politics and far-right message boards in recent months.

Still, her mother insisted, Williams rarely talked about her politics. “It’s all about wanting America to get the correct information,” she said.

According to the FBI affidavit, Williams drove to Washington on Jan. 6 with her father, a Camp Hill resident, to attend the “Stop the Steal” rally but split up during the day. They reunited after police had cleared the Capitol that evening and drove back to Harrisburg the same day.

Williams’ alleged role in the theft of Pelosi’s laptop remains under investigation. At the moment, she is charged only with unlawfully entering Capitol grounds and disorderly conduct.

However, Pelosi’s chief of staff, Drew Hammill, confirmed on Twitter in the days after the attack that a laptop, primarily used for presentations, had been stolen from a conference room in the House speaker’s office.

Online sleuths had also identified Williams as an employee of Harrisburg-based Keystone Human Services, a home assistance network to support the disabled. The company responded with a statement late Sunday that did not identify Williams by name.

“We are aware that a Keystone employee has been identified as participating in the events of Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol,” it said. “We are coordinating with law enforcement and taking appropriate action in response.”

https://www.inquirer.com/news/pennsylvania/riley-june-williams-capitol-attack-pelosi-laptop-harrisburg-pennsylvania-arrests-20210118.html
View Quote

Clintoncided in 3....2....
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:35:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Maybe they are more trusted than our own Fan Belt Inspectors?  

No one seems to be trustworthy to do the Right thing for citizens on the Right lately.  Havent you noticed.  

If you had information that would save our Republic who would you give it to?  I dont know the answer to that myself after seeing all the bullshit that happened in the past year.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Skeptical about the whole Russian intelligence sale. I dunno what to believe any more.

No one seems to be trustworthy to do the Right thing for citizens on the Right lately.  Havent you noticed.  

If you had information that would save our Republic who would you give it to?  I dont know the answer to that myself after seeing all the bullshit that happened in the past year.

That's a great question. Any .gov agency will bury it or not even look at it.

She's probably in bed with China. Give it to Japan?  Australia?  Czech Republic or Poland?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:39:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I find it annoying that all of the media outlets are calling this an insurrection when they were supportive of the democrats storming the capital during the Kavanaugh hearings.
View Quote

The media was condemning the capitol police for charging people for disorderly conduct.

Their invasions were spanning three weeks inside of capitol buildings. They did not chase after anyone after they left DC.

Those people actually got into the faces of senators, as well as Kavanaugh.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:41:41 PM EDT
[#37]
If she wanted the Russians to get it all she had to do was go to the embassy or one of the consulates

The chicoms probably know what’s on there already

We should be able to find out what’s on there
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:43:19 PM EDT
[#38]
I know it's been said but...

Trump supporter / insurrectionist steals laptop then attempts to sell it to Russia?

A little to convenient with everything all tied up in one nice little package....
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:44:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Easiest way to convince everyone that anything that possibly comes from that computer is a lie, is to immediately discredit the person who took it and any potential info on it.  Hence the muh Russia
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:49:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you want the info to get out to the public, just dump it on /pol/ and let them run wild with it.  None of the bs watch for a bombshell tomorrow, just dump it and make tptb shut down the whole internet if the info is that damning.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This

Doesn't jive with THIS

Her mother says she is just a nice girl trying to help, the video says she is in a violent leadership position.
View Quote

I don't take much stock in mom's angelic description of her daughter.... Parents often describe their children in contradiction to actual facts.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#42]
looks blm or antifa
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:02:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Funny those FBI fucksticks couldn't go after Crack Head Hunters laptop with such fervor.
View Quote

FBI, Favoritism Before Integrity
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
"intent of selling the device to Russia’s foreign intelligence services."
 I say bullshit. This is just to make it a national security threat for propaganda purposes.
They probably really fear its been sent to Trump.
View Quote

This poster gets it^^^^^^10ring
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:15:50 PM EDT
[#45]
If she's trying to sell it to Russia (or any foreign enemy,) then I hope they hang her publicly.

Can't stand traitors!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#46]
"Dressed in a green T-shirt, glasses and a brown coat with a zebra print bag slung over her shoulder"
They really expect us to beleive people who wear things like this are "the face of insurrection"?  
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:44:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Calling BS on the "Selling to Russia" point.

I'm sure Nancy already sold it all to them.....
View Quote

Yep. SVR and GRU have sources in the US, including deep in the incoming Biden-Harris-Obama administration.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:45:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If your choices were:

100% chance of being convicted and going to jail for 5-10 years in the US, becoming a federal felon.

Or

Run to Russia, probably collect a few million along the way by Russian intelligence officials, and probably get some cushy job in Russia.

Which would you choose?

I don’t have a hard time believing that given the options and the extreme recoil from this, that running isn’t on someone’s mind. And the Russians would fund it. People in bad situations make poor decisions.
View Quote

Russia is more likely to off you once your usefulness is up.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:48:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I dunno she is better than the 500lb land whale neighbor I got...so theres that..
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:05:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not even the top 20 things that comes to my mind seeing that. And I haven't had any in a long while.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top