Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:01:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope there is some incriminating shit on it that ends up being released to the public .
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:01:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those pesky Trump supporters...
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:01:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So... she contacted her ex and told him that she had stolen the laptop and was planning to sell it to the Russians? Seems a little too convenient IMO.
View Quote

Exes and family are the first to cash in on your ass
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:02:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Funny those FBI fucksticks couldn't go after Crack Head Hunters laptop with such fervor.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:02:51 PM EDT
[#5]
She has that Antifa look to her. A pegger.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:03:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Calling BS on the "Selling to Russia" point.

I'm sure Nancy already sold it all to them.....
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Remember the rumors that Special Forces took it., Uh huh..
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:03:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Funny those FBI fucksticks couldn't go after Crack Head Hunters laptop with such fervor.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:04:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Bravo Sierra.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:04:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Whatever her deal may be...  I’m surprised the editors let this part slip:

Still, her mother insisted, Williams rarely talked about her politics. “It’s all about wanting America to get the correct information,” she said.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:04:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Good for her.  I support her 1 hundred percent
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:04:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Calling BS on the "Selling to Russia" point.

I'm sure Nancy already sold it all to them.....
View Quote

that would explain why the deal fell through.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:04:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Anyone check her FB or anything?

Probably been altered already to whatever they want it to be.  Definitely looks lefty to me.

All of this makes a good argument for masks.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:05:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Skeptical about the whole Russian intelligence sale. I dunno what to believe any more.
View Quote

If your choices were:

100% chance of being convicted and going to jail for 5-10 years in the US, becoming a federal felon.

Or

Run to Russia, probably collect a few million along the way by Russian intelligence officials, and probably get some cushy job in Russia.

Which would you choose?

I don’t have a hard time believing that given the options and the extreme recoil from this, that running isn’t on someone’s mind. And the Russians would fund it. People in bad situations make poor decisions.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:05:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Skeptical about the whole Russian intelligence sale. I dunno what to believe any more.
View Quote

Anything to tie the trump protestors to Russia.  Anything
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:07:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You need new neighbors
View Quote

Outstanding!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:08:01 PM EDT
[#17]
The story sounds like pure unadulterated bullshit.

How does a person even do that? Unless you are a politician how would you even find the right russian official to pay you?

Sounds like "russia russia russia" to me.

I wonder what she really did with it? It's got to be worse than selling it to russia, especially seeing as how the incoming president is already owned my russia and china.

The fact that's the story the fbi is peddling makes it sound even more like bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:08:06 PM EDT
[#18]
So now we believe everything we are fed from the MSM?

From a 20er no less?

arfcom gonna arfKom
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:08:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I just read in another thread that a GA guy had the laptop and suicided himself.
View Quote

'self inflicted' in teh chest with an sks, iirc
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:08:17 PM EDT
[#20]
They can give Nancy Hunter’s laptop. They aren’t doing anything with it...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:08:42 PM EDT
[#21]
This is the same FBI who investigated Hillary and found nothing?  Lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:09:17 PM EDT
[#22]
so the media beat the fbi to the house looking for her?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:09:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You must be pretty hard up, fella.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shes kinda girl next door cute....

You must be pretty hard up, fella.

I'd do her.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:09:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Those are the laptops that were intended to be stolen.
View Quote

I didn't even think of that!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:09:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Smells like
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:10:03 PM EDT
[#26]
She didnt kill herself.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:11:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Remember the rumors that Special Forces took it., Uh huh..
View Quote

General McInerney said special forces have it. He even saw pictures of it!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:11:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Maybe it's just me, but she looks....she looks more like she would belong at a BLM protest crying about white privilege or some shit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:12:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I with you.  I just can't put my finger on it.  

It could be that a lesbian in her early 20's suddenly started to like Trump, or it could be that she looks like the type of person who would look MUCH more at home at an antifa rally, or it could be that even though she's supposed to be a patriot, she tried to sell Pelosi's laptop to the Russians...
View Quote

Well, who is she supposed to give it to, the FBI?!?!?!   Look how that one turned out!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:12:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You need new neighbors
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need new neighbors

You walked right into that
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:13:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

If your choices were:

100% chance of being convicted and going to jail for 5-10 years in the US, becoming a federal felon.

Or

Run to Russia, probably collect a few million along the way by Russian intelligence officials, and probably get some cushy job in Russia.

Which would you choose?

I don’t have a hard time believing that given the options and the extreme recoil from this, that running isn’t on someone’s mind. And the Russians would fund it. People in bad situations make poor decisions.
View Quote

My choices are:

1 - Do you believe anything coming from the FBI, especially allegations of Russia being involved or

2 - Do you believe anything coming from the FBI, especially allegations of Russia being involved?

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:13:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Maybe it's just me, but she looks....she looks more like she would belong at a BLM protest crying about white privilege or some shit.
View Quote

Not just you. My first thought as well when I saw her picture.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:13:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If your choices were:

Or

Which would you choose?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If your choices were:

Or

Which would you choose?

Obviously a Snowden fan. Shouldn't have pissed off her boyfriend.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:15:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:15:21 PM EDT
[#35]
WaWait a minute. I thought those guy dressed in all black and hoodies and were SF or something took laptop
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:15:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

My choices are:

1 - Do you believe anything coming from the FBI, especially allegations of Russia being involved or

2 - Do you believe anything coming from the FBI, especially allegations of Russia being involved?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If your choices were:

Or

Which would you choose?

My choices are:

Honestly?

I don’t believe anything the media says.  So I’m skeptical this is even the person who stole it.  I don’t particularly believe the FBI either.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:15:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The story sounds like pure unadulterated bullshit.

How does a person even do that? Unless you are a politician how would you even find the right russian official to pay you?

Sounds like "russia russia russia" to me.

I wonder what she really did with it? It's got to be worse than selling it to russia, especially seeing as how the incoming president is already owned my russia and china.

The fact that's the story the fbi is peddling makes it sound even more like bullshit.
View Quote

they are promoting her as a TRump supporter. Kinda sounds like a calculated thingy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:15:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is all a psyop at this point.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Nose ring.  She's a freak in bed.

Wood.
View Quote
Commie trash with hairy arm pits.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:16:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol. Didn't the computer guy tell the feds about it a year earlier and they sat on it?
Top.Men.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:17:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
First post did not nail it, but poster wood.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:17:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Honestly?

I don’t believe anything the media says.  So I’m skeptical this is even the person who stole it.  I don’t particularly believe the FBI either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If your choices were:

Or

Which would you choose?

My choices are:

Honestly?

You are not alone.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:19:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need new neighbors

Yea I know....

We all need to laugh right now tho!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Sell to the Russians? That sounds like a media spin. I'd think that more a blm or antifa move. Perhaps she is. Who knows.
View Quote

She may not even have the laptop and she is being cast as the person who committed the theft to hide who did...or the laptop was never stolen and this is just part of pushing the narrative.

Selling to the Russians?  OK, just like the Russians got Trump into the White House in 2016 and why Snowden's passport was revoked when he was flying through Moscow.  Convenient badguy narrative is convenient.

Yes, she could be BLM/ANTIFA (very possible).  BLM/ANTIFA would more than likely want to utilize information on the laptop to further far-leftist agendas and distribute it to their network for future influence operations.  Russia?  How about China if it is BLM.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:21:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yeah, I’m gonna call BS on that one
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I’m gonna call BS on that one

Control the narrative..............
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:21:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Yeah, I don't buy this shit.  Anytime the media reports anything related to Russia, it sends up a red flag in my mind.  It's like as if there is no other imminent foreign threat, aka China, etc...  Shit, there are a shitload more Chinese MSS foreign agents in US than Russia.  Yet the media is screaming for us to focus on Russia instead.  I wonder....
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:25:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me too.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:26:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
so the media beat the fbi to the house looking for her?
View Quote

So, I am not the only one that read that...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:28:25 PM EDT
[#49]
I thought a Florida man was arrested for stealing the laptop.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:30:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Makes it an espionage thing to grab headlines and further narrative.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top