Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 94
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:43:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I suspect that if they're at a distillery there's a good chance you could find out.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:44:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I know better than... hold on a sec... yea, she just rolled her eyes at me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wodstock wants to know what we're doing for breakfast.

Did you tell her whatever she's willng to make?
I know better than... hold on a sec... yea, she just rolled her eyes at me.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:45:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I wanna pour KFC gravy on your titties.
Just as a friend though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coffee brewing

Got a ruck this afternoon

Sorting brass today. Gonna have fresh reloads by next weekend, gonna work up accuracy nodes with the new powder.

The goal has been streamlining powders, I've got one that should take care of most everything. We'll see how it goes next week.

Yup. I'm figuring three shots for each bullet at five different powder weights per bullet. So a total of 75rds next week. Or I could make it four shots each for an even hundred.

I always did 5 per so I could get a 5 round group.

I wanna pour KFC gravy on your titties.
Just as a friend though.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:47:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The 300WTFBODRUNKUNCLEBBQ??

I don't remember trying to trade a gun for a wife.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm referring to your most favoritest gun. The one you tried to trade to Mal for his wife.

The 300WTFBODRUNKUNCLEBBQ??

I don't remember trying to trade a gun for a wife.....

Why are you so retarded?

Jayne Cobb talking about Vera
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:47:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:48:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

x2 I’m a (5) shot group guy as well...in case I pull a few haha
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coffee brewing

Sorting brass today. Gonna have fresh reloads by next weekend, gonna work up accuracy nodes with the new powder.

The goal has been streamlining powders, I've got one that should take care of most everything. We'll see how it goes next week.

Yup. I'm figuring three shots for each bullet at five different powder weights per bullet. So a total of 75rds next week. Or I could make it four shots each for an even hundred.

Army taught 3 round groups. Shoot 3, reload, shoot 3, then check the group.  Breaking cheek weld helps make sure you're being consistent.

Come to think of it, I should go back to that.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:49:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Feels like breakfast was forever ago
View Quote

Eating some nuts while I wait for my ride.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:51:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:52:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Hardcore is best core
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Come play hardcore

Hardcore is best core

-Sasha Grey, w,stte
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:53:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Eating some nuts while I wait for my ride.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:03:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Dags think it's time for a walk.
Guess I'll go put boots on.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:05:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Army taught 3 round groups. Shoot 3, reload, shoot 3, then check the group.  Breaking cheek weld helps make sure you're being consistent.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coffee brewing

That sounds expensive.

Shoot one, adjust, shoot one.
As soon as you land one within 4" of the target call it good enough.
"mAh rifle is minute of man under cOMbat conditions!"

Where's my tactical wheelbarrow . . . .
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:40:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Ain't gonna hit 100 today...
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:54:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:10:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not with that attitude we're not.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:12:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Just might get above negative wind chill numbers today.....

Peter Nero – Maria
Peter Nero with Marty Gold's Orchestra - Maria
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:15:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Just might get above negative wind chill numbers today.....

Peter Nero  Maria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1kLAQdhdyI
View Quote
I've got the heater on under the table in the basement.  Surrounded by old computers.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:16:25 PM EDT
[#18]
I need to go back through the emergency car kits again and see what all is expired.

Wife and I were driving around Miami shortly after dark a few years ago when we saw the guy doing ~40mph on a moped ahead of us get tboned by a pickup truck crossing the 4+ lane road we were on.
Probably wouldn't have happened if the jackass on the moped had had a headlight, but why would you do that.

Anyway, I was glad to have a couple strobes out until fire/ems got there, and it reinforced the need for some of that stuff to my wife.

The fact that we like old shit boxes also means road flares/strobes get used more than they should.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#19]
We can't drive old shitboxes up here.  They will literally rust away into a pile of dirt.  I've tried.  Once my 2002 WJ hit 309k and dropped a valve seat, I took a good look underneath it again, and was sure that the control arm mounts would start falling off soon.  The rocker panels have been gone for years, doors were rotten at the bottom, tailgate had holes, rear wheel arches were falling apart.  Basically anything from the wheel arches down was returning itself to the earth.

The only reason my 05 SRT-4 is still good, is that I keep it out of the salt.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:47:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Damn.  Can't emulate an atari 2600 on a 66mhz 486 at full speed....
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:51:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
We can't drive old shitboxes up here.  They will literally rust away into a pile of dirt.  I've tried.  Once my 2002 WJ hit 309k and dropped a valve seat, I took a good look underneath it again, and was sure that the control arm mounts would start falling off soon.  The rocker panels have been gone for years, doors were rotten at the bottom, tailgate had holes, rear wheel arches were falling apart.  Basically anything from the wheel arches down was returning itself to the earth.

View Quote

I guessing where you live they use more than salt.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:04:47 PM EDT
[#22]
If you shoot your first load work up with 3 round groups and a couple of them measure 2”, those loads are not worth pursuing further. I begin shooting 5-shot groups on my second round of load development.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:10:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They use more salt than what exists in the oceans.  I've seen the telltale signs on some roads of liquid salt, too.  Stripes.  Some of the roads here in the winter time, after the road dries, are almost pure white with salt, and you can taste it if you're driving behind a truck and don't have a vehicle with a cabin air filter.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:25:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Hey Kyoami!  How's things??
View Quote
pretty good, thanks. I'm goofing off, doing arts.

you?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:26:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Andrew Camarata wants to know your location
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:27:41 PM EDT
[#26]

Laser cut inconel business card blank on the bottom.

Toys are fun.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:29:58 PM EDT
[#27]
One of our shitboxes was my wife's first car, a 94 Thunderbird, and she would be highly offended by me calling her baby a shit box.
But it's currently sitting in our garage needing some hinge/body work (probably including welding) to get the sagging passenger side door functional again, it's losing compression, and probably half a dozen other things I don't know about/remember because she hasn't driven it since fall of 2019.

My shitbox is a Y2K XJ that has only been sitting for a few months and just needs tires and a new crankshaft position sensor.

Because we had the entire rear end suspension replaced last year, along with us replacing the starter, alternator, evap core, heater core, blower motor, and having the AC recharged.
Oh, and it doesn't have cruise right now.
And half the speakers are blown.
And the driver's seat is only held in by two bolts because it's a replacement manual adjust seat because the original electric adjust seat burnt out it's motors and the bolts snapped when I pulled them.

And I should probably shut up about her shit box . . .
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:59:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Boring
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Boring
View Quote

Boring is playing solos.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:34:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
They use more salt than what exists in the oceans.  I've seen the telltale signs on some roads of liquid salt, too.  Stripes.  Some of the roads here in the winter time, after the road dries, are almost pure white with salt, and you can taste it if you're driving behind a truck and don't have a vehicle with a cabin air filter.
View Quote

liquid salt?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:35:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/30134/blanks-1794960.jpg

Laser cut inconel business card blank on the bottom.

Toys are fun.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey Kyoami!  How's things??

you?

Good.  Lazy day.  Shooting some of those Estes rockets with the kids.  We haven’t lost one yet, so that means we need more powerful motors.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:19:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

liquid salt?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

liquid salt?

I think he's talking about brine solution.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:32:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

liquid salt?

Like that stuff you soak a turkey in?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:37:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
One of our shitboxes was my wife's first car, a 94 Thunderbird, and she would be highly offended by me calling her baby a shit box.
But it's currently sitting in our garage needing some hinge/body work (probably including welding) to get the sagging passenger side door functional again, it's losing compression, and probably half a dozen other things I don't know about/remember because she hasn't driven it since fall of 2019.

My shitbox is a Y2K XJ that has only been sitting for a few months and just needs tires and a new crankshaft position sensor.

Because we had the entire rear end suspension replaced last year, along with us replacing the starter, alternator, evap core, heater core, blower motor, and having the AC recharged.
Oh, and it doesn't have cruise right now.
And half the speakers are blown.
And the driver's seat is only held in by two bolts because it's a replacement manual adjust seat because the original electric adjust seat burnt out it's motors and the bolts snapped when I pulled them.

And I should probably shut up about her shit box . . .
View Quote
Yes, but you don't have to worry about holes in things.  

From 2004 to 2018, I've done a bunch to my WJ:  About 10 brake jobs, calipers, brake lines (finally replaced all of them with stainless), master cylinder, heater core (twice), 3 radiators, 2 water pumps, alternator, 3 sets of shocks, up country springs, rear axle seals, rear axle shafts, 4 sets of front bearings, a bunch of ball joints, a few tie rod ends, and then replaced all of the steering linkage, several sets of spark plugs, most of the evap system (still leaking), plus rebuilding the front of it after someone ran a stop sign in front of me, replaced the transmission, replaced some gears in the NV242HD t-case, new Y pipe, the whole exhaust once, plus whatever was rusting several times, two starters... I'm sure there was more.

Hey, need any Purolator 30001 oil filters?  I have a bunch in the garage still.  They'll fit Ford 302, 351W, Jeep 4.0L and 4.7L.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

liquid salt?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

liquid salt?
basically what brine is.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:46:39 PM EDT
[#37]
On time and as promised

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

What I meant before I decided to be a shit was Im guessing your county or maybe even state highway dept uses Mag Chloride which is WAY THE FUCK more corrosive than salt. I know way more about road salt than most people, and if you gave me the choice of driving on a dusting of mag chloride flakes or a mountain to salt, I'd choose salt.

Quoted:
basically what brine is.
View Quote

Yes, in fact I made about 40,000 gallons last week. Put 2,000 gallons on the ground last night.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:05:55 PM EDT
[#39]
cool!  The 2nd one down looks like another one I had.  My current one had the rings and saw, but the saw broke like the 2nd time I used it.  I usually just keep strike anywhere matches in the handle now.  The compass is toast, too.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:07:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

What I meant before I decided to be a shit was Im guessing your county or maybe even state highway dept uses Mag Chloride which is WAY THE FUCK more corrosive than salt. I know way more about road salt than most people, and if you gave me the choice of driving on a dusting of mag chloride flakes or a mountain to salt, I'd choose salt.

Yes, in fact I made about 40,000 gallons last week. Put 2,000 gallons on the ground last night.

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
Ah right, maybe they're trying that shit in some areas... might be, haven't asked.  I know they're using it in NJ, and it fucked up my friend's aluminum wheels on his XJ... 1 winter, they were trashed.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
we use tree squeezings in Idaho.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:14:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

I dont know much about it because I have no experience with it; but Ive been told we'd like to use it but we cant get it in the quantities we need.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:28:25 PM EDT
[#43]
There's a huge salt mine south of Rochester on 390.  They worked out a deal with the dealerships to fuck cars up fast so they can sell more.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:12:26 PM EDT
[#44]
92?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:16:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:16:45 PM EDT
[#46]
92?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:16:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Almost
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:18:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 94
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top