User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:33:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nope.

This will be stopped by the USSC. They will rule that it must go through the correct agency of our choosing before it can be reversed.
View Quote

If thats a concern, there will be 15 justices hearing that case. (I think the court we have now will green-light anything they want to do)
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:33:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Meh just ignoe anything he does like the left does with the Constitution
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:35:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Wonder how the unions will spin it when Pedo shuts it down? Hundreds of union jobs lost yet they continue to vote libtard.  

Way to go, dumbasses.  
View Quote

I'm sure the talking points are already written.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:39:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
In the next two years, we will be treated to a speech by Uncle Joe telling us to turn our thermostats down to 55 that we waste too much energy and America will never be able to produce enough to meet our needs without renewables......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1BFftwInAg

If it weren't for election rigging it would almost be fun too watch the next 2-4 years unfold as the fucking clowns run the country again.
View Quote

Did Peanut boy create the Department of Energy?

He said energy shortages are permanent.   Democrats lie.

It is all about conservation.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:40:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Too many have either forgotten this period of time or never lived through the energy crisis.

Joe is going to be Carter 2.0.

Hopefully that means there is light at the end of a 4 year tunnel
View Quote

That will never happen.  Democrat vote fraud is the determinant of who wins elections from here on out.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:41:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why does the left have such a hard on for this pipeline?
View Quote

to be a Globalist.. you have to surrender to the GLOBALIST all energy self control.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:42:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I think Biden will.  He is following bathhouse Barry’s dance steps.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:45:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wonder how the unions will spin it when Pedo shuts it down? Hundreds of union jobs lost yet they continue to vote libtard.  

Way to go, dumbasses.  

FBHO laid that out years ago, the pipeline only creates about 10 permanent jobs.  Yeah, 1000 miles long, with 50 pumping stations, consuming 750MW of electricity.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:21:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Maybe Algore can come back from the dead with his energy credit market game. All dems have to eat, right?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:28:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Way to go, dumbasses.  
View Quote

Critical thinking doesn't seem to be present in the mental toolbox of most union members I've interacted with over the years...regardless of the union.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:31:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Gotta drive those gas prices up every way possible.  If it's good for the economy and energy prices Biden will be against it.

Just like Obama.    
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:32:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Here comes $5 a gallon gas
View Quote

yeah, I held off buying a new full-size truck over the Biden election.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:32:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Any time you want to put hard working Americans on the unemployment line, just vote democrat. Works every time.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:35:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

One of their major DNC donors owns a good portion the rail cars that the crude is currently transported from Canada to Houston on.  When the pipeline is completed he stands to lose a whole lot of money.  

What people don’t understand is the crude will still get to Houston; it is all about who is getting paid.

You know JB is going to get a payday if he cancels the permit.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:51:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Its simple, kill the pipeline and you have to run the oil on track owned by Warren Buffet. They own all the track leading into the refineries.
View Quote

No, the only other viable option is to ship it.  Train cars dont move enough and are the slowest option for loading/unloading.  Ships unload much faster directly to the terminals.
A train car has a max capacity of 34,000 gallons, a ULCC can carry 168,000,000 gallons.  It would take almost 5,000 train tank cars to move the same amount of oil.

The idiots on the left think they are protecting the environment by opposing pipelines but they fail to see that the oi is going to be moved one way or another and that means oil tankers sailing up and down the coast.  I was looking at an AIS map the otehr day and there were 27 oil tankers parked off SOCAL waiting to go in and unload yet they keep voting no on a pipeline.  I bet they have no clue that right off shore is a virtual parking lot of tankers.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:52:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
‘Kill jobs, undermine national security’ seems to be exactly the platform he ran on, so this seems very plausible
View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:54:55 PM EDT
[#17]
$10/gal gasoline will clear out the clogged freeways.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:57:10 PM EDT
[#18]
FJB
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:05:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Because it strengthens the US
View Quote

Absolutely.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:18:26 AM EDT
[#20]
House market crash coming as well?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:24:05 AM EDT
[#21]
If it’s good for the US it’s done.
Bunch of fucking scab Democrats.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:24:33 AM EDT
[#22]
FUCK
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:35:27 AM EDT
[#23]
fuggin' POS... these people don't know jack shit about running anything... fuggin' walking disasters, only good for swindling...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:35:31 AM EDT
[#24]
It's very bad for the economy, and especially bad for Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. Hope he cancels it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:36:05 AM EDT
[#25]
You know whos gonna be REAL happy?

Russia Russia Russia...lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:40:24 AM EDT
[#26]
For fuck sake
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:45:50 AM EDT
[#27]
It's time to secede.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:47:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's very bad for the economy, and especially bad for Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. Hope he cancels it.
View Quote

They were warned.

But at least Xiden won’t say mean things on Twitter.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:47:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

It would negate Warren Buffett’s railroads.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:50:56 AM EDT
[#30]
This is a really good time to buy energy, especially oil, stocks.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:51:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Didn't Obama's energy secretary say he needed to figure out a way to get gas prices to that of European countries?  This is one of the ways to do that.

Their GOAL is high oil prices - it is the only way Green energy is even a consideration for most people.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:08:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

the pipeline is bad for our economy you say?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:15:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This is a really good time to buy energy, especially oil, stocks.
View Quote

No, the really good time to buy was last March. They have doubled since then.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:19:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

FBHO laid that out years ago, the pipeline only creates about 10 permanent jobs.  Yeah, 1000 miles long, with 50 pumping stations, consuming 750MW of electricity.
View Quote

So... screw those 10 people?
You’re right though. Maybe 10 jobs controlling the pumps, hundreds of related ones.

Also, why isn’t this pipeline built already?!?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:20:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Gotta be weak
Gotta be green
Gotta let China be the sole provider of our energy future

View Quote

China has very little energy besides some coal. They buy coal from the U.S.

You know why China love electric cars so much? Because they run on coal.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:22:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Of course gas will be $3 by next year. Already up to $1.97 now.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:46:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You’re right though. Maybe 10 jobs controlling the pumps, hundreds of related ones.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I should of made my sarcasm more obvious.  But yes hundreds of direct jobs and thousands of related would of been created.  FBHO, FDNC, FJB.

There are a couple reasons the pipeline wasn't built.  They ran into BS legal/environmental trouble in NE and MT thanks to activist judges, IIRC.  Also crossing the Canada/US border requires a State Dept permit and FBHO jacked them on that for years.  I think MAGA fixed that but the NE and MT troubles got dragged out.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:50:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Here comes $5 a gallon gas
View Quote

Probably by Friday.  Fill up now.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:51:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No, the only other viable option is to ship it.  Train cars dont move enough and are the slowest option for loading/unloading.  Ships unload much faster directly to the terminals.
A train car has a max capacity of 34,000 gallons, a ULCC can carry 168,000,000 gallons.  It would take almost 5,000 train tank cars to move the same amount of oil.

The idiots on the left think they are protecting the environment by opposing pipelines but they fail to see that the oi is going to be moved one way or another and that means oil tankers sailing up and down the coast.  I was looking at an AIS map the otehr day and there were 27 oil tankers parked off SOCAL waiting to go in and unload yet they keep voting no on a pipeline.  I bet they have no clue that right off shore is a virtual parking lot of tankers.
View Quote

I think Alberta is getting blocked from new pipelines to either coast as well.  Canada is breaking it off hard in Alberta.  Robbing them with taxes to pay for their coastal utopia's while Alberta gets strangled with environmental regulations.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:54:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That will never happen.  Democrat vote fraud is the determinant of who wins elections from here on out.
View Quote

If he mints a whole bunch of new citizens it's also over.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:04:38 AM EDT
[#41]
The union workers on the keystone project backed Biden and the democrats they are getting exactly what they deserve.

I am glad they are going to lose their jobs
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:05:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Will our Canuckistanian neighbor's soon stop singing the praises of Bidet?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:07:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Aaw shucks. I, for one, sure would hate for the voters of those three fine states to get exactly what they fucking voted for, good and hard.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:19:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Warren Buffett has a vested interest in the Keystone Pipeline going away.  He's heavily invested in rail cars to transport crude oil.  So much for the environment if it gets in the way of a liberal making a profit.
View Quote
Why can't he just invest in the pipeline instead?

Ironically I did some googling and it turns out he supposedly SUPPORTS the pipeline. He's 90 years old and the 4th richest person in the world.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:24:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ironically I did some googling and it turns out he supposedly SUPPORTS the pipeline. He's 90 years old and the 4th richest person in the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Warren Buffett has a vested interest in the Keystone Pipeline going away.  He's heavily invested in rail cars to transport crude oil.  So much for the environment if it gets in the way of a liberal making a profit.

Good question.  He also paid to get the Native American to protest the pipeline as well.  He can invest in the pipeline, but he would get stuck with rail cars with no product to ship.  At 90, I wouldn’t worry about it, but he has political power and uses it still.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:46:40 AM EDT
[#46]
It makes me fucking sick that cheating, America hating piece of shit is going to be sitting in the oval office as a President.

Fuck
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:41:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Jimmy Carter, the man who said coal was America's energy future and killed the nuclear industry.
View Quote

So what do you do with nuclear waste then? Can't burn it. Can't bury it. What does one do with it?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:48:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Its simple, kill the pipeline and you have to run the oil on track owned by Warren Buffet. They own all the track leading into the refineries.
View Quote

This. Follow FWB’s political donations.

Edit beat like a rented mule.,
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:59:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:04:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Canada gets most of it's money selling natural recourses.  It would be a severe economic blow to them.  

That is the only way they can maintain the cash flow for their social programs.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top