[#1]
Where can I stream this show?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:00:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not common knowledge but the Professor actually invented the Fleshlight while on the island.
View Quote

Did he have no game?  He could've been deep into G, and M.A.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:15:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not common knowledge but the Professor actually invented the Fleshlight while on the island.
View Quote

What was it, a hollowed out coconut filled with warmed up octopus or squid?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:20:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Did he have no game?  He could've been deep into G, and M.A.
View Quote
I see him as more of a Mrs. Howell type but he probably was just that guy that holds the camera.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:26:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I remember that. Didn't he say that he learned English from John Wayne movies? Also when one/both girls were being seductive to trick him, he said *You steam grasses.*

View Quote

When I was a kid, I had the idea that quicksand was something that could be found anywhere because of that show. I sure thought it was a real concern.

In any case, Ginger fighting the Japanese sailor is good stuff:

Gilligan's Island - Japanese Sailor vs. Ginger in Judo Fight

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:21:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I met Bob Denver's son in college when I went to the University of Utah.  The last thing he wanted to talk about was his dad and Gilligans Island.  However, he did say that he was a really good guy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:56:37 PM EDT
[#8]
If I were the skipper ,  I would kill Gilligan  and mr Howel right away . The professor would be chained to his workbench making thing to make life better, ms Howell would be cleaning and cooking and Ginger and Maryanne would be in my harem . Of course I wouldn’t want to leave the island
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:18:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I met Bob Denver's son in college when I went to the University of Utah.  The last thing he wanted to talk about was his dad and Gilligans Island.  However, he did say that he was a really good guy.
View Quote
I don't know where my book "Beyond Gilligan's Island" is but there a bit of animosity between the actors and the "suits" at Universal Pictures. The lagoon in the show was the same one used for McHale's Navy and is part of the Universal Studio's tour with the "Bruce" the mechanical shark from the movie "Jaws." Bob made the studio drained and clean the pond before the actors waded into it. Bob was married twice, the son must've be been with the 1st wife.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:43:56 PM EDT
[#10]
3 1 2
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:52:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Ginger and Mary Ann were very clean.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:00:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Fun story, i got an A on a final in 7th grade social studies because i was able to sing the full theme song.. teacher didnt think i could. Loved the show.. that was late 90s btw
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:22:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Used to love the show.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top