Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:20:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm pretty sure I was here for quite some time before I started my first post topic.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:22:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In 10 years history books will go from the 44th to the 46th president. He won't even have a spot.

When kids asked about 45 teachers will gasp and say we don't talk about that dark period in history.
View Quote
I believe this to be a fact.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Trump is out in a few days and the only questions are how much will they go after him & if he will flee the country to avoid prosecution.   He is just old news at this point ...

Biden's handlers have understood that Trump sank himself with his insane tweets & daily TV appearances.  

Trump proved the rule that "Less is More" who tweeted & talked himself out of office.

Expect less much "Media Overload" from Presidents going forward.
View Quote

derpist shit I've read all week

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:23:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Could be thst the MSM is simply not reporting anything neitral or favorable to do with him.

If they can't spin it negative we don't get to hear about it.
View Quote

This is it.

And their lie they are selling is all hinged off of "insurrection" and everyone that supports him being a terrorist.

They are saving the country by destroying freedom opposition.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:24:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Oh, so he'll come down on Biden during his speech like Mario stomping a Goomba?  Awesome.
View Quote

Whoa!  As I said this is just a rumor....of course Q did predict it but again, who knows?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
All according to their plan.

Trump has motivated 70 million people- I would like to see him go out with a motivational speech or something to cement the freedom mindset in his voters.

Instead, they are disappearing him. They know how much power he still holds.

View Quote

I think this is a big factor. Hes a bit of a loose cannon and has a devoted following of Americans who believe he is the last President we will have who isn’t a bought and paid for puppet . Trump could mobilize an army in an instant by muttering the words . That scares the living hell out of the limp wristed pussies who think they are running shit . As a side note I am one of those who believe we wont have another President that is as for American as Trump was . He was a fluke that wasn’t supposed to happen and was the target of the most unrelenting assault by democrats, republicans, media , and supposed allies that ive ever witnessed. It was brutal and would have broken lesser men . Can you imagine an Obama presidency taking the pounding Trump took ? They basically sucked his dick all day everyday . I dont know where he is but I hope he is enjoying his life and proud of his accomplishments. That guy just didn’t give a fuck . You gotta admire that .
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:25:53 AM EDT
[#7]
It's bizarre, I hate it.
I hope he buys a media platform after he leaves and just breaks it off in their ass.

He would both seriously damage several current platforms as users leave,

He would get his message out and make life hell for biden as he points out all the shit

And it would make him a lot of money he could use to bankroll candidates that are good for America
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#8]
The Republic has fell.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:29:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Idk what it is, the Don has something up his sleeve. Whether it’s to make life miserable for the incoming commie POS, or flip this country upside down, Trumps preparing for something.
View Quote

He is preparing for his shitty life after January 20.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:30:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Trump might be moving heaven and earth trying to get some court, ANY court, to hear ANY of the evidence of elections fraud, but nobody in the public would ever hear of it.  He's been erased from EVERY social media platform (save possibly GAB, which I don't know if he's even ON GAB), and you can be damned sure that not a single mainstream media outlet is going to report on him or his doings.  The hoi polloi are doing their level best to make him into an un-person.  

I'd bet a week's paycheck that some unhinged leftist could start hurling bombs at his motorcade and the most you would hear about from the media would be, "Somebody did something."
View Quote

The headline on the commedy nonsense network would be "Evil Trump has his SS detail interfere with a mostly peaceful protest."  In the article they would quote some psychologist saying that Trump wanted to ruin the peaceful protestor's life out of spite because he lost the election.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:30:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's bizarre, I hate it.
I hope he buys a media platform after he leaves and just breaks it off in their ass.

He would both seriously damage several current platforms as users leave,

He would get his message out and make life hell for biden as he points out all the shit

And it would make him a lot of money he could use to bankroll candidates that are good for America
View Quote

Problem is the backbone for which that signal is carried.

All the ISP's could basically unilaterally ban him from the internet along.   The infrastructure itself is being setup to do this shit entirely without government direction.

Add in the help of DNS/Google/Amazon/youtube/microsoft and they could bankrupt Trump in a corporate war.

There is a very up hill battle for Trump if he were to try to push towards his own media outlet.

Parler was the early warning shot.   This is why they are all acting the way they are so as to silence the message that there is a demand amongst conservatives for an option.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:35:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
All according to their plan.

Trump has motivated 70 million people- I would like to see him go out with a motivational speech or something to cement the freedom mindset in his voters.

Instead, they are disappearing him. They know how much power he still holds.

View Quote

IMHO, Trump is a Pandora's Box, don't matter if one opens it or keeps it closed. His effect on 70+ million is obvious to the detriment of the Swamp.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

There's a rumor that he's undergoing accelerated military free-fall training and advanced weapon craft so that when the SMUs jump in during the inauguration to arrest Biden and team he can jump with them and take control right on the objective area.  Probably just a rumor but who knows?
View Quote

Prolly this. The NG is there for perimeter defense/canon fodder whilst they set up the gallows and/or guillotines.
One can only dream...

Right?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Sheesh, he's just been silenced, is all.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Parlor will eventually get back on line.  He will go there.  He can do videos on Bitchute.

The MSM is looking at hard financial times without Trump.  Only a matter of time before they start covering him again because he gets the clicks like no one else.

As long as we Republicans are in charge of Florida he'll be protected.  Hell, Trump received more votes in Miami than any Republican since Ronald Reagan.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:45:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Trump's tweets and daily media lectures did not cost him the election. A mountain of election fraud did.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is out in a few days and the only questions are how much will they go after him & if he will flee the country to avoid prosecution.   He is just old news at this point ...

Biden's handlers have understood that Trump sank himself with his insane tweets & daily TV appearances.  

Trump proved the rule that "Less is More" who tweeted & talked himself out of office.

Trump's tweets and daily media lectures did not cost him the election. A mountain of election fraud did.

Yup.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Parlor will eventually get back on line.  He will go there.  He can do videos on Bitchute.

The MSM is looking at hard financial times without Trump.  Only a matter of time before they start covering him again because he gets the clicks like no one else.

As long as we Republicans are in charge of Florida he'll be protected.  Hell, Trump received more votes in Miami than any Republican since Ronald Reagan.
View Quote

I think the MSM will have more then enough to keep them busy.
They have 75,000,000 "anti government white supremacists" to run down and do exposes on.
They will also have 100,000,000 tales of woe from our new citizens and how the above 75,000,000 are to blame for the poverty they are experiencing.

Can also report on our rapid progress on all things green as the government vehicle fleet is fed into a shredder, power generation facilities are ripped down and how glorious and green it is.
And how the intermittent but increasing in frequency and duration blackouts are a small price to pay for saving the planet.

And we will undoubtedly have a war somewhere in the middle east to keep them busy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:47:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Hes banned from Twatter  a fb.
How much of a message would he have gotten out with them?

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:48:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Idk what it is, the Don has something up his sleeve. Whether it’s to make life miserable for the incoming commie POS, or flip this country upside down, Trumps preparing for something.
View Quote

3d chess, winning 4evar.  Lol let it go.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

3d chess, winning 4evar.  Lol let it go.
View Quote

Not a chance. Trump won.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:53:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fucking Rain Man as "president" What could go wrong?
View Quote
But Rain Main was a savant. Bidet has the IQ of a turnip.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:54:45 AM EDT
[#22]
I noticed that the piece of shit trevor noah on comedy central hasn't been making his wise cracks about Trump during the commercials for his useless show. The news still reports that Trump personally led the mob to the Capital like Washington leading his troops.  Fuck the left.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:05:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:06:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hope so
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:06:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Don’t you mean persecution?

Biden only won via the blatant voter fraud.

Trump's tweets helped him and the people , allowed him speak unfiltered to the people. Whereas the MSM only shows you edited content and their lies.
View Quote

Trump being Trump is what allowed him to win in 2016, and to successfully govern this corrupt, half-dead nation.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:07:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Its either one big FUCK YEAH!!! or one big let down that will sink the soul.  No in between.  Come Trump...don't let us down.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:20:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yup.
View Quote

Indeed, even after four years of planning and prepping, the democrats couldn't come up with a cheating scheme that could avoid detection. Of course, as far as they are concerned, the only thing that matters is that they got away with it. That they got caught doesn't really matter.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:27:07 PM EDT
[#28]
I can only imagine what is going through his mind. Think about what this man tried to do for this nation but criminals in gov't and in the media set upon him prior to day one and never stopped with their lies, their smears and abuse of power. Now in his final hours as President they are trying to totally destroy him and his brand in the after life.

They set out to destroy a President and they were successful, and now they are even going further. If they can do it to a President/Billionaire think about what they can do to us.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:34:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd like to think so.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:40:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
They canceled him.
View Quote

And are afraid of all folks that voted for Trump .

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:49:52 PM EDT
[#31]
They guy left it all on the field.

I wouldn’t blame him if he gave the USA the finger and just sat back and watched it burn.  But, that really ain’t his personality.

We shall see.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:53:32 PM EDT
[#32]
My guess:

FJB serves 2 years and is replaced with the Whore and we get 10 years of her.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Just thinking out loud here.
I wonder if it's because he was deleted from all social media?
CNN is pulling itself from airports etc. They figure they are done ratings wise.
Biden is slow news and they won't have Trump to complain about. Their ratings are about to plummet
and they are happy to sacrifice it thinking they handed the political torches to the communists.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Step outside of that MAGA bubble and you'd see that his Twitter trolling rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

He could've won easily even with the alleged cheating had he not always catered to his basement dwelling base online.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:54:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think he's preparing for the revenge of the swamp.

He might be making Bidens job miserable, but the swamp, big tech, corporations, billionaires, and MSM are all with biden.

Trump could barely get out his own way as POTUS. I doubt he will be super effective at sabotaging biden.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:56:12 PM EDT
[#36]
No GAB posts from the Prez for 11 days, no gab posts from Don Jr for 5. Maybe they are laying low so the media can't spin comments as inciting violence.

Or maybe insurrection act incoming...please let it be insurrection act...

I'm not down with the shit that is coming. Flooding the country with new "citizens", gun control, hate speech control, tax increases.....I'm not down. We are going to need a miracle at this point. Our governors are going to have to call for a convention of the states with the purpose of fixing this. And it might turn out to be nothing more than laying the path on how to break the country apart. Diversity has not been our strength because the diversity because no one wants to be American first anymore.

I'm going to check on voter registration and see if I can write in MAGA party when I quit the GOPe.... It will only be temporary until the next primaries but at least the Romneys can see their numbers falling.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:06:03 PM EDT
[#37]
They have been successful in demoralizing us all. What more could they accomplish? Short of throwing us in the gulag??
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:07:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Apparently the “Pillow Guy” recently got access to Trump. About 5-10 minutes in person, and he laid out a lot of evidence, including reports that Pulitzer’s ballot/parchment exams showed the ballots to have come from China. Based on Lindell’s account, Trump stated, “Yeah, we all knew that, didn’t we,” in reply to Lindell stating Trump received 79 million votes to Biden’s 68 million.

It also seemed as if Trump was being forced to run everything through his attorneys, so either he is on a tight leash, or he is trying to keep wraps on a top-secret plot to flip the script on Jan. 20th. It just all seems very odd for Trump to suddenly give up - he’s been a fighter all of his life, and he thrives off of redemption and getting even - always has, as is exemplified in his autobiography.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:09:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Just imagine how pissed off he is for being scrubbed from the internet and media. They should never pull a lions tail. Also did hear from Mike Lindell yesterday? He was saying how twitter would lock his account and someone would then start posting on his page as if it was him. He said they kept doing this and now they are going after his suppliers. Said his suppliers are now dropping him like a hot potato. This is a beyond crazy world we are living in now..
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:16:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Step outside of that MAGA bubble and you'd see that his Twitter trolling rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

He could've won easily even with the alleged cheating had he not always catered to his basement dwelling base online.
View Quote

Yeah someone cultured and gracious like Romney is what we need.  That’s the ticket.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Biden healed the nation
View Quote

What nation?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:17:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Trump is an older man, he has a young son and older kids as well. Do not think for a minute his behavior and lack of accessibility has anything to do with his own will or desire. I am sure he has been told either outright or in less obvious ways that his family might be prone to accidents if he doesn't comply. That or incarceration for his older children and himself on well developed false charges.

I think we are on our own from now on. He did all he could and I hope he enjoys the 10 or so years he probably has left in life.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:18:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
It just goes to show you how massive the grasp the media and the left has on the information you see and hear every day.

If they don’t want you to see Trump, you won’t see Trump.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:21:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They have been successful in demoralizing us all. What more could they accomplish? Short of throwing us in the gulag??
View Quote

Non person and cancel 75,000,000 people, replacing them with 100,000,000 new immigrants.

Destroy middle class, non person dissenting viewpoints, elevate newcomers and institute a mass class flip where "the rich become the beggers and fools become the wise"

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:26:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Trump is an older man, he has a young son and older kids as well. Do not think for a minute his behavior and lack of accessibility has anything to do with his own will or desire. I am sure he has been told either outright or in less obvious ways that his family might be prone to accidents if he doesn't comply. That or incarceration for his older children and himself on well developed false charges.

I think we are on our own from now on. He did all he could and I hope he enjoys the 10 or so years he probably has left in life.
View Quote

Remember the boyfriend of the Georgia governors daughter?  Dies in a car wreck day after he calls for audit?  Witnesses heard “explosions”?  Just a coincidence I’m sure, just like him stonewalling any investigation of the election from that point forward.  This isn’t a Hollywood movie, communists play for keeps.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since 2016, non stop Trump. Trump, Trump, Trump. Social media, TV, everywhere. Yeah, yeah, I know you're edgelord AF, "facewho book?"

Anyway, it was like a switch got flipped, 24/7 Trump now it's like the earth swallowed him whole and now we got this Woodrow Wilson character in Biden that is basically hidden away and only makes the most token of appearances. Obama was in the news 24/7, but good, Trump was, but bad, now Biden is just "he's around man."

Or lying low to try and avoid prosecution.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
They guy left it all on the field.

I wouldn’t blame him if he gave the USA the finger and just sat back and watched it burn.  But, that really ain’t his personality.

We shall see.
View Quote

Yep, not his style to give in.
However his family could be threatened. Country vs Family. Hard Choice.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:32:56 PM EDT
[#48]
What's the chance that the sheer numbers on the 6th scared even him. Not for his own safety but that he didn't realize the true power of his own words. I don't know how affective it would be , but I have little doubt he could call forth an army of volunteers at a moments notice.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:36:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Its either one big FUCK YEAH!!! or one big let down that will sink the soul.  No in between.  Come Trump...don't let us down.
View Quote

We’re there.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:53:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

What nation?
View Quote

Rip
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top