BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:20:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You know those armed protests at the 50 state capitols the FBI has warned about and the media is demonizing us about...well these are the people that are going to be representing you...so it sort of matters.
View Quote

Politicians in control and their mouthpieces have their message and it will come regardless of what happens or if/how much we care.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:20:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Recognizes Biden de facto Joe as the President and wants him to respect the Constitution unlike Trump.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You know those armed protests at the 50 state capitols the FBI has warned about and the media is demonizing us about...well these are the people that are going to be representing you...so it sort of matters.
View Quote

Why does a glowie represent me?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:21:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
An armed, pro-Trump protest is about the most ass backwards thing you can do.
View Quote

Exactly we should have rainbow banners and love signs, not joking. Just to fuck with people
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:21:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Shit looks fake AF to me. Heavy rifle with a grenade launcher and no sights or optics? The only thing it's missing is the shoulder thing that goes up.

Guys that are actually ready to go to the catalina wine mixer don't talk like them either.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:24:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He didn't even vote
View Quote

He was smart. He knew it was useless but you say it like it's a bad thing. Perplexing. That would be like a Libertarian complaining someone didn't pay their taxes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:25:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You must have missed the memo, the FBI warned of armed protests at all 50 capitols from Saturday the 16th through Tuesday the 20th.  They want to shut down every type of lobby day, like Virginia and several other states had last year, while claiming everyone who might attend is part of the group that broke into the US Capitol on January 6th.  There is another thread here on how anyone participating in any event is a terrorist.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this "news of the future" or something?

Today is the 17th.

You must have missed the memo, the FBI warned of armed protests at all 50 capitols from Saturday the 16th through Tuesday the 20th.  They want to shut down every type of lobby day, like Virginia and several other states had last year, while claiming everyone who might attend is part of the group that broke into the US Capitol on January 6th.  There is another thread here on how anyone participating in any event is a terrorist.

I'm talking about the thread title, which says "Today, 1/18/21...".
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:25:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Besides showing this to friends what, exactly, are we supposed to do?

I'm not going anywhere to confront some Q-tard or antifa/boog plant.  The only thing I can do is not take part in their charade.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Besides showing this to friends what, exactly, are we supposed to do?

I'm not going anywhere to confront some Q-tard or antifa/boog plant.  The only thing I can do is not take part in their charade.

It is just information that people can use to become aware of what is happening and make decisions.  Last year a lot of legitimate groups had rallies at their capitol at this time, as the legislative sessions are just starting up.  Last year we had multiple rallies at the capitol in my state and we were able to get Constitutional Carry passed.  This year, any type of rally seems like a trap or will be a false flag event.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:26:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Are you telling me the media will paint us as bad people after these idiots protest today?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/9rt5sZj-59.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those confused armed guys were the only facebook coverage that came across.  They are what the media sees and that is what the people sees.  The media will portray them as representing all Trump supporters and gun owners.  Is that better wording for you?

Are you telling me the media will paint us as bad people after these idiots protest today?

In this case they don't have to paint us as anything, they just show the video of the idiots doing the interview and that job is done.  

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:29:56 PM EDT
[#11]
If you think anyone is gonna tell you their real feelings about anything while being recorded now, you are foolish. You need to think like a spy or a double agent if you are going to survive. Tell people nothing or what they want to hear. Every word and conversation, calculated. I had to use this method at work Thursday. I went from potentially facing termination to getting the day off paid. Use every weapon in their arsenal against them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:31:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this "news of the future" or something?

Today is the 17th.

Oh, I just fixed that for you.  When I wrote the first post I saw 17th date on my computer and  added a day because the event was "tomorrow" but didn't realize it was already after midnight.  

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:34:30 PM EDT
[#13]
This site provides updates on the event for anyone who is interested or just bored. Scroll past the first couple paragraphs of texts to see the tweet updates.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/local/2021/01/17/columbus-ohio-statehouse-protest-live-updates/4151395001/  
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:34:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

In this case they don't have to paint us as anything, they just show the video of the idiots doing the interview and that job is done.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those confused armed guys were the only facebook coverage that came across.  They are what the media sees and that is what the people sees.  The media will portray them as representing all Trump supporters and gun owners.  Is that better wording for you?

It doesn't matter either way. They showed video of virginia last year and said that it was a violent racist filled rally.
Good, bad, or neutral. We will be evil in how we are projected by the media.

So what are you expecting us to do about these fucktards? Do you have a plan to stop this.
Or are you just feeding into the media frenzy?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:36:50 PM EDT
[#15]
The BLM boogaloo boys from the interview have a live stream going.

https://www.facebook.com/N2Sreports/videos/753525351953613
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:39:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Probably state police, FBI or some other three letter.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:42:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Looks like Antifa Larpers.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:42:46 PM EDT
[#18]
The state troopers were out in full force on 270 yesterday. There were stretches of highway with a trooper every mile or so. I probably saw 8 troopers between Groveport and Grove City. I figured it was for this bullshit. The local news has been babbling about armed right wingers and a few days ago Governor Richard Dewine had a press conference about calling up national guard units to protect the statehouse.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:45:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Does anyone recognize that flag?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:46:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Attempting get a live stream of it setup for YouTube.  Let me know if this works.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:47:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Forming up.
"Get in line. Dress it up."
Familiar terminology.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:47:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Hmm lots of com block weapons and carriers with soft panels or no panels.

Ever wanted to see a soup sandwich this is it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:48:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Forming up.
"Get in line. Dress it up."
Familiar terminology.
View Quote

Ah you see it too! Good its not just me.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:49:17 PM EDT
[#24]
That looks like every BLM group march we saw all summer last year and nothing like any real 2A rally that I have attended.  They even have their "medics" with badges.  BLM used their medics to pass information, extract people they were trying to arrest, and to call out to people "what is your name" when those people didn't escape and were getting arrested.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:07:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That looks like every BLM group march we saw all summer last year and nothing like any real 2A rally that I have attended.  They even have their "medics" with badges.  BLM used their medics to pass information, extract people they were trying to arrest, and to call out to people "what is your name" when those people didn't escape and were getting arrested.
View Quote

Yeah. No shit.

I haven't seen a single person look at that poster and not instantly twig to what it was.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:07:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
On one hand this seems like an obvious bait for a false flag.

On the other hand noooo don’t go to Lexington or Concord it could be dangerous and bad for optics!

I’ve been thinking about this a lot. How many people will stay home when the real showdown happens?
View Quote

Lexington and Concord was a response to the British attempting to cease arms.  

The current demonstrations and protests seem pointless and ineffective.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:11:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Interesting company name atop that building off to the left...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
According to twitter the National Guard is also stationed there.  This pick is from yesterday.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Er4rdCUXcAMR1Fw?format=jpg&name=small

Interesting company name atop that building off to the left...

It is the Columbus newspaper.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:14:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Ah, now they are protecting transgender pronouns, etc etc etc. So.. um...yeah.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:14:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Exactly we should have rainbow banners and love signs, not joking. Just to fuck with people
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
An armed, pro-Trump protest is about the most ass backwards thing you can do.

100% correct. Rainbow flags.  LGBTQ for 1st and 2nd Amendment.  

Protests Joe’s racism and Kamala’s treatment of prisoners.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:23:15 PM EDT
[#30]
The live stream is getting some attention with 350 people viewing it right now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:23:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Attempting get a live stream of it setup for YouTube.  Let me know if this works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja83pbpfRDg
View Quote

OBS studio?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:24:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

OBS studio?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OBS studio?

Yes.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:25:53 PM EDT
[#33]
LOL, bullhorn cat fight between the groups.  One group: "Windows are bordered up because you guys"  Second Group: "No it was Trump supporters going into the US Capitol".
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:27:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Politicians in control and their mouthpieces have their message and it will come regardless of what happens or if/how much we care.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Fuck anyone who thinks "optics" matter anymore. They don't.

Anyone who thinks that hasn't fully grasped where we're at as a country now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:27:50 PM EDT
[#35]
You Hawaiian shirt guys still, after all this time haven't reigned in your people to tell them what side they are on?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You Hawaiian shirt guys still, after all this time haven't reigned in your people to tell them what side they are on?
View Quote

At the end of the day, they're on their own side. Take it or leave it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:37:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Youtube killed the live stream.

Terms and policiesThis video has been removed.  Inappropriate content
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:37:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
You've been censored...
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:39:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Sounds like a bunch of jo jorgansen loons that infest all of the fb gun groups now
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:42:00 PM EDT
[#40]

Those guys are posers. They don't talk right or sound right. They are trying to project a look and it ain't working.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:42:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Youtube killed the live stream.

Terms and policiesThis video has been removed.  Inappropriate content
View Quote
BuT DoNT pRoTesT!!

If you all don't see that the gov / big tech thinks any gun owner is now the enemy then we've lost.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Look at all the additional videos. That is either Antifa or BLM propaganda channel. As well as their boog boys bs.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:47:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Let's try this again. New stream.  I tagged it as news and for 18 and over.  Early today the guy on the ground mentioned that YouTube had already killed his live stream.  They really do not want the public seeing it.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:48:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Look at all the additional videos. That is either Antifa or BLM propaganda channel. As well as their boog boys bs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The guy running that channel follows around BLM - Boog Boys among other things.  I'm pretty sure the leader of this group is the same guy that did the march in Richmond Virginia about a month ago.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:49:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Holy crap. I can't handle the conspiracy guy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:49:13 PM EDT
[#46]
That was hard to watch.
I did enjoy the dancing trucker, though.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Those guys are posers. They don't talk right or sound right. They are trying to project a look and it ain't working.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The position they state is a good one but they are terrible at getting their message out. Their underlying message is the government is restricting peoples rights and they are protesting against that.  But then they throw in the BLM and other liberal agenda to make the point.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:55:29 PM EDT
[#48]
These protest are nothing more than false flag events to get state governments to crack down on its citizens.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Attachment Attached File

Playing army I guess.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#50]
These land whale, white BLM pigs all trying to identify the camo guys sicken me
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top