Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:06:13 AM EDT
[#1]
So 8,000 illegals have already illegally crossed one nations border and are going to try to illegally cross another nations border to get to this nations border to cross illegally.

Hmmmmmm I see a recurring theme here.... wonder what it could be.....

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:06:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What is he doing on day 2?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well... at least eviscerating and pissing on the Second Amendment is being saved for day 2.

Depends on how well the false flag operation on Wed goes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:13:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Mine are “private” Stafford loans, or something like that. I still have to pay mine through all of this. Fuckers!
View Quote

Fuuuuuuck that.  Brutal man.  Hopefully they'll get thay student loan "relief" rolled out soon.

We need it.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:14:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Who would have thought 2019 was the peak of this nation, this far.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I miss the America that I loved.

Who would have thought 2019 was the peak of this nation, this far.

no, 2019 wasnt the peak. it was just the year the chair got pulled.

we were all ready past the peak on the Bell curve and on a graph 2020 would look like a fat finger stock market drop.

straight fucking down
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:14:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well... at least eviscerating and pissing on the Second Amendment is being saved for day 2.

Yup.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:16:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
When Obungler became president with Shotgun Joe as Veep, I knew that nobody would want Sniffin' Joe as president.  Obummer was safe for as long as he was president.

Now.....

I keep thinking of Former President William Henry Harrison.
Please recall that he was in office for only 31 days.

...Continuing.....

We can again assume that with Kommie Harris is Veep that nobody want her around so Sniffin' Joe is safe from all but the most hard-core nut-cases.

Epstein didn't kill himself and recall how long W.H. Harrison was in office.

If I was a Betting Man I'd start putting down cash that any time This Year from Presidents Day until July 4 that there will be a new president sworn in.

...hard-core nut-cases...

How paranoid am I
View Quote

If we weren’t a banana republic now, I might think you were nuts.  But we are, and you aren’t.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:19:12 AM EDT
[#7]
I see xiden is back peddling on the $2000 stimulas, "get me into the white house and you get $2000 joe"

Now its $1400.  No motherfucker you said $2000 its $2000 hand over the money you commie bastard.

Student loan debt is gone as well, you promised it, and since you are wiping out debt I want my mortgage paid off, why should I have to make a house payment, housing is a right, so damnit I want it for free, and tell you what I want a nicer house than I have right now. So fork it over fucker.

I plan on getting into the free shit line going forward.

Oh and $15 an hour, I make $23 an hour right now worked hard to get there, if you pass that law raising the min to $15 you best have a clause in there saying everyones and I mean everyones base pay gets increased.

Aside from the rioting, looting, arson, assaults and murder thats how it done right?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:25:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
also comforting that his first actions will be for citizens of countries other than the US, and "climate change".. telling I suppose
View Quote

Agenda 21
New World Order
The Great Reset
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:27:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yes, and we will show them.  We must demand our state legislators take control of voting security.  Yes, we can and we will do it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, someone sure likes the taste of the propaganda kool aid.

I have never mislead anyone on this forum over the past 20 years.  I have been pro 2A, pro blue, and never advocated or incited ANYTHING that would marginalize the common cause most of us have here on this site.  

That cause?

Peace and "leave us and our stuff alone."

Yet, you are perpetuating the gaslighting & propaganda bullshit that has spewed from the left ever since the election.

Much more votes from our side is the reason why multiple states stopped counting votes and kicked out the Republican observers.

But we’ll show them in the next election, right?

Yes, and we will show them.  We must demand our state legislators take control of voting security.  Yes, we can and we will do it.

Your state can do everything right and other states can still throw the election.  That was the point of the Texas lawsuit.  Election reform does nothing if the rule of law and the judicial system doesn’t back it all up!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:31:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Your state can do everything right and other states can still throw the election.  That was the point of the Texas lawsuit.  Election reform does nothing if the rule of law and the judicial system doesn’t back it all up!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, someone sure likes the taste of the propaganda kool aid.

I have never mislead anyone on this forum over the past 20 years.  I have been pro 2A, pro blue, and never advocated or incited ANYTHING that would marginalize the common cause most of us have here on this site.  

That cause?

Peace and "leave us and our stuff alone."

Yet, you are perpetuating the gaslighting & propaganda bullshit that has spewed from the left ever since the election.

Much more votes from our side is the reason why multiple states stopped counting votes and kicked out the Republican observers.

But we’ll show them in the next election, right?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:31:48 AM EDT
[#11]
I’m not seeing the MORE Act listed.  ??
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:33:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yes, and we will show them. We must demand our state legislators take control of voting security. Yes, we can and we will do it.
View Quote

Our state legislators (majority R) think nothing was wrong with our election here in GA. Our R Secretary of State ran commercials saying how well they investigated possible fraud and everything was okie dokie.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:33:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
also comforting that his first actions will be for citizens of countries other than the US, and "climate change".. telling I suppose
View Quote

We'll be banned places for saying that -- every action helps foreigners, not us (illegals get in, muzzies get in, no questions, Paris accord is a sop to China and helps them get more mfg jobs and will decimate industry in the US)
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:34:28 AM EDT
[#14]
So... still no HPA?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:35:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I see xiden is back peddling on the $2000 stimulas, "get me into the white house and you get $2000 joe"

Now its $1400.  No motherfucker you said $2000 its $2000 hand over the money you commie bastard.

Student loan debt is gone as well, you promised it, and since you are wiping out debt I want my mortgage paid off, why should I have to make a house payment, housing is a right, so damnit I want it for free, and tell you what I want a nicer house than I have right now. So fork it over fucker.

Oh and $15 an hour, I make $23 an hour right now worked hard to get there, if you pass that law raising the min to $15 you best have a clause in there saying everyones and I mean everyones base pay gets increased.

Aside from the rioting, looting, arson, assaults and murder thats how it done right?
View Quote

It's $1400 because they already sent out $600. So it would be $2000 total.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But thats not what xiden said, he said $2000, pelosie said $2000..

you you mean they lied oh errrr misled me to believe something.... no no no not real orange man bad its his fault..

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
. Can’t sell out the American people during an election year. In 2022 they’ll likely lose the Congress. No COVID excuse for mail in ballots in 2022.

View Quote

Lol.

Yeah right.  There will be a 'spike in cases'  breathlessly reported by the media.

Must have mail in voting for safety......

The fraud will now be forever.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:41:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The USA will be an openly corrupt third world shit hole in a generation (20 years).

View Quote

Bad news friend.....
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:54:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They’ll have a hard time showing how the Feds can tell States to do elections after telling the world that the States can do elections however they like. Let’s see the Supreme Court uphold that with a straight face.
View Quote

They will just say we lack standing...
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:11:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This is the consequence of NOT VOTING
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:38:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So... still no HPA?
View Quote

Now that Trump is gone, we should be able to get some movement on it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:42:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
We are the government's enemy now...
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:47:49 PM EDT
[#23]
The silver lining to all this is that soon immigrants will have no desire to come here as it will be a bigger shithole than anywhere else in the world.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
...and mandate mask-wearing on federal property and during interstate travel.

View Quote

Fuck him.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:28:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The destruction of the Republic is kicking into high gear.
View Quote

it's already destroyed, he's just kicking the pieces so far apart it will never be able to be put back together
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:34:00 PM EDT
[#26]
And this is why I want rural land in a remote part of Tennessee
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:37:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
just as long as he doesn't tweet mean and bombastic things, i'm ok.
View Quote

At least half the population believe this.  Sad times we are in.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:42:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Don't know I just read an article that said day one he was sending Congress a bill to try and remove the liability protection from gun manufacturers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, at least no gun control day 1.

Don't know I just read an article that said day one he was sending Congress a bill to try and remove the liability protection from gun manufacturers.

If firearm manufacturers are responsible for the use of their product then so is Ford and Chevy and Jack Daniels and
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:44:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Day 1: Destroy freedom of speech.
Day 2: Destroy second amendment.
Day 11: Rest and worship Satan.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Hondurans breach Guatemalan border on the way to the USA

Video
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:10:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't carry water for the Democrats. This is their political blunder. They promised $2k and now they've pulled it back.

President-elect Joe Biden promised Monday [1/4/2021] in Georgia that $2000 stimulus checks would go out to Americans “immediately” if Democrat Senate candidates were elected.

“That’s literally true. If you send Jon and the Reverend to Washington, those $2000 checks will go out the door. Restoring hope and decency and honor for so many people who are struggling right now,” Biden said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/04/joe-biden-elect-jon-ossoff-and-raphael-warnock-and-2000-checks-go-out-immediately/
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:14:33 PM EDT
[#32]
The Trump years were squandered. Now Americas destruction is back on course at full speed.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:24:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The wave of illegals coming into this country and being protected is going to be mind blowing.

You’re not going to recognize this place by next year from that alone.
View Quote

I hope all the never trumpers, loozertarians and biden lovers on ARF are happy now. It is happening now!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:25:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
We are the government’s enemy now...
View Quote

When weren’t we?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
When Obungler became president with Shotgun Joe as Veep, I knew that nobody would want Sniffin' Joe as president.  Obummer was safe for as long as he was president.

Now.....

I keep thinking of Former President William Henry Harrison.
Please recall that he was in office for only 31 days.

...Continuing.....

We can again assume that with Kommie Harris is Veep that nobody want her around so Sniffin' Joe is safe from all but the most hard-core nut-cases.

Epstein didn't kill himself and recall how long W.H. Harrison was in office.

If I was a Betting Man I'd start putting down cash that any time This Year from Presidents Day until July 4 that there will be a new president sworn in.

...hard-core nut-cases...

How paranoid am I
View Quote

I'll take that bet. They will be rolling his carcass around in a wheel chair for 3 years if they have to or camel toe be Prez.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:33:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Extending the no evictions till Fall is going to sting a lot.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:36:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Day 1: Destroy freedom of speech.
Day 2: Destroy second amendment.
Day 11: Rest and worship Satan.
View Quote

What has he said he’s going to do on day 2 regarding the 2nd? I can’t find any info.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:36:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The Trump years were squandered. Now Americas destruction is back on course at full speed.
View Quote

Paul Ryan & Mitch McConnell don’t think they were squandered.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:37:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What has he said he’s going to do on day 2 regarding the 2nd? I can’t find any info.
View Quote

Tongue and cheek humor.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:38:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Fuck him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...and mandate mask-wearing on federal property and during interstate travel.

Fuck him.

It's all symbolic and means nothing.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:39:46 PM EDT
[#41]
South Park The Best of Timmy
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:11:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Biden aide tells 8,000 Honduran migrants to turn back because the US won't let them in as Guatemalan forces use sticks and tear gas to stop caravan surging north

A Joe Biden official has told the Honduran migrant caravan heading to the United States to stop their journey because 'things at the border won't change overnight'.  

Guatemalan security forces on Sunday used sticks and tear gas to beat back the group just days before the advent of a new U.S. administration, which urged travelers to abandon their travel. Between 7,000 and 8,000 migrants, including families with young children, have entered Guatemala since Friday, authorities say.

The first migrant caravan of the year comes less than a week before Biden takes office on Wednesday promising to adopt a more humane approach to migration than Donald Trump, who made cracking down on illegal immigration a priority of his administration. The incoming administration say they will work to address the root causes of migration, expand lawful pathways and rethink asylum processing.

But a senior source told NBC: 'The situation at the border isn't going to be transformed overnight. [They] need to understand they're not going to be able to come into the United States immediately. There's help on the way, but now is not the time to make the journey.'

The official, who was not named, did not comment when asylum seekers might be able to enter the U.S. or whether they will be detained ahead of a court hearing.  They said those already waiting at the border will be a priority.

'We have to provide a message that health and hope is on the way, but coming right now does not make sense for their own safety… while we put into place processes that they may be able to access in the future,' the source added.

More Pics
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:40:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Keystone XL Pipeline permit may be revoked on Day 1.  
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/biden-keystone-xl-1.5877038

The "Keystone Pipeline" was completed ten years ago.  The controversy is the Keystone XL Pipeline (red below).
The US side has been blocked by lawsuits, red tape, and COVID since the Obama administration.  
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:26:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Is nap time figured into day 1?  He’s gonna need a fucking Nap!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:42:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Biden blocks Trump's bid to lift ban on visitors from the UK, Brazil and Europe and says he will STRENGTHEN travel restrictions - dashing hopes of millions who haven't been able to fly to the US since March

Joe Biden's team on Monday quashed Donald Trump's plan to lift the travel ban on visitors from the UK, Brazil and Europe, instead announcing they will strengthen border controls.

Officials had told Reuters the outgoing president, set to leave office Wednesday, had planned to remove the current restrictions starting on January 26.

In an order Trump wrote 'this action is the best way to continue protecting Americans from COVID-19 while enabling travel to resume safely'.

But just 90 minutes later the president elect's press secretary Jen Psaki tweeted: 'With the pandemic worsening, and more contagious variants emerging around the world, this is not the time to be lifting restrictions on international travel.

'On the advice of our medical team, the Administration does not intend to lift these restrictions on 1/26. In fact, we plan to strengthen public health measures around international travel in order to further mitigate the spread of COVID-19.'  

The current restrictions bar nearly all non-U.S. citizens who have been in Brazil, the United Kingdom, Ireland and the 26 countries of the Schengen area in Europe that allow travel across open borders within the last 14 days.

Restrictions on travelers from Europe have been in place since mid-March; the Brazilian entry ban was imposed in May. The Trump administration imposed the bans in a bid to contain the coronavirus pandemic.  

Continued
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:53:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Under the legislation, those living in the U.S. as of Jan. 1, 2021, without legal status would have a five-year path to temporary legal status, or a green card, if they pass background checks, pay taxes and fulfill other basic requirements. From there, it's a three-year path to naturalization, if they decide to pursue citizenship.

AP
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:51:16 AM EDT
[#47]
The Biden administration shutting down construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, which some scientists argue contributes to climate change, could end thousands of American construction jobs.

The move could happen on President-elect Joe Biden's first day in office, after the Trump administration spent four years trying to further construction of the $9 billion, 1,200-mile pipeline that would transport up to 830,000 barrels of crude oil daily from Alberta, Canada, to Nebraska...

...According to the Keystone XL website, the project, initially proposed more than a decade ago, would sustain about 11,000 U.S. jobs in 2021 – including 8,000 union jobs – and generate $1.6 billion in gross wages...

..."Doing so would kill jobs on both sides of the border, weaken the critically important Canada-U.S. relationship, and undermine U.S. national security by making the United States more dependent on OPEC oil imports in the future," Kenney said.

He added that the U.S. imported 9.14 million barrels of petroleum per day in 2019, 3.7 million of which came from Canada, and the rest of which came from "countries like Venezuela and Saudi Arabia."...
View Quote

More at Fox Business News link
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:00:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Much more environmentally friendly to shop it here via tanker.

You can’t push green energy while oil is readily available.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:14:54 PM EDT
[#49]
List of Biden's day one items:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:20:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Ethics pledge
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top