Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:58:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I’ve been shooting and reloading for about 10 years now.
I know that when something is going down in the USA it will soon make its way North to us.

When the Wuflu shutdowns began last spring I made a concerted effort to up my ammo fort.

When I started hearing of primer shortages I upped my primer stocks before prices increased and supply dwindled.

As of this morning I found one supplier who still has BR-4 primers at pre-panic prices. I had bought from him last month but I thought he would have been out by now.
Looks like I’m about to order more BR-4’s.

There are others on Canadian gun forums that are wondering why they can’t find primers or why prices are skyrocketing.

Some people just like to keep their head in the sand.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:08:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:17:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Glad I picked up an extra 1500 9mm for $0.30 a round before the election.

a buck a round for WWB Fucking sucks
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:08:45 AM EDT
[#4]
i know of at least a dozen family and friends that will not take this seriously
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:09:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glad I picked up an extra 1500 9mm for $0.30 a round before the election.

a buck a round for WWB Fucking sucks
View Quote

Someone just nabbed 1k remans for 600 on a local forum... Im sitting on 20k pistol primers so I may start flipping ammo. 40 for primers 180 for the loading total = 220 per k netse 380 profit per k rofl, if and it doesn't sell I can shoot it and not complain
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:14:32 AM EDT
[#6]
A lot of people are "Why do today when I can put it off until tomorrow".
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:19:05 AM EDT
[#7]
They are a lot like the ones who believe gas should go back to $1/gal and stay there, because it used to be that price and they deserve it.

*shrugs* how some people make it to adulthood is a mystery.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:20:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They are a lot like the ones who believe gas should go back to $1/gal and stay there, because it used to be that price and they deserve it.

*shrugs* how some people make it to adulthood is a mystery.
View Quote

Yup was sad used to pay 19.99 a lb for varget not that long ago and now it's 35, willing to bet it increases to 40/50 since people will pay
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:37:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Most gun owners aren't gun people, at least the people I have interacted with outside of ranges/clubs

I'm also surprised at how many gun owners haven't heard of AR-15.com. I knew of arfcom 5-6 years before I joined simply by searching for literally anything gun related on the internet.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:38:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yup was sad used to pay 19.99 a lb for varget not that long ago and now it's 35, willing to bet it increases to 40/50 since people will pay
View Quote

I just quit my part time job at a gun store. Too much pressure - people standing in line outside in the cold then having to wait to get to a sales rep then have to pay the prices plus limits on what's there don't make the best customers to deal with. They are scared. Its really sad to see. Prices be damned. They aren't leaving without something that shoots and even if its 25 rounds for $40 they'll buy it. Not going to get any better.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top