Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:59:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Yankee marshall is a douche licker of epic proportions.  

How the fuck anyone watches him is a mystery to me.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:05:59 AM EDT
[#2]
That idiot “PrepperNurse”
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:07:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yankee marshall is a douche licker of epic proportions.  

How the fuck anyone watches him is a mystery to me.
View Quote

Antifa and other assorted faggots.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:09:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Yankee commie Marshall
James yager
View Quote

This is the only gun youtuber I have a problem with. His attacks on MrGunsNGear were the tipping point; prior to those attacks, I had no idea who Yager was. In hindsight, that was likely what drove him to make the accusations. It seems to have gotten him the attention he was seeking.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:26:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Forgotten Weapons (some of the time. Ian is a furry)

View Quote

Wait, what?

Did I miss a 2-gun match video of him dressed liked a neon colored husky?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:07:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You need help, man.

Threads like this is what makes this site look like a bunch of assholes who eat their own.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hiccup 45 and his "aw shucks" good ol' boy shtick. Laughing at his own stupid comments "hyuck, hyuck, hyuck."

Just die.

You need help, man.

Threads like this is what makes this site look like a bunch of assholes who eat their own.
Oh, no.

I've been scolded.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:08:53 AM EDT
[#7]
This guy.  Hit the treadmill, blimpie!

375 H&H Magnum vs Steel Tank of Water

Bison Armory 18" Fulcrum Barrel .223 Wylde

10mm Underwood Ammo Test Pt3: Soft Target Energy Transfer

Just kidding.   Nobody hates me... cause nobody's heard of me...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:13:56 AM EDT
[#8]
I watch TGC (the gun collective) for gun news and I like Shawn Ryan from Vigilance Elite.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:27:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Oh, no.

I've been scolded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hiccup 45 and his "aw shucks" good ol' boy shtick. Laughing at his own stupid comments "hyuck, hyuck, hyuck."

Just die.

You need help, man.

Oh, no.

I've been scolded.

Nobody forced you to watch his channel yet here you are stating that you want him to die because he somehow annoys you with his mannerisms. I’m not scolding you. I’m simply pointing out that this is psychotic. You need professional help if this is how you view others.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:36:52 AM EDT
[#10]
I like that old Jerry dude that shoots the shit out of revolvers.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:55:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Bumpstocks?

I unsubscribed the fuckin fudd POS's channel.
View Quote

...anybody that referred to braces as stocks, or called their pistol a rifle. Are they for us or against us?

There are several that think they are way smarter than they are, formulating and sharing anti-2A arguments or pointing out weakness for the leftists to exploit. At least let the commie sons of bitched figure it out on their own.

I heard some moms aren't getting enough action, why isn't GD giving it to them?

Ive grown to like CRS firearms, he gives no fucks. Mildly annoying, but least he isn't a Fudd. I fear for the safety of his dog.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:57:31 AM EDT
[#12]
This is not the time to start airing our grievances with others who are on our side.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:18:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Sootch.

His personality is so artificial with copious amounts of douchebag overtones.

He's like the Nickelback of the gun YouTuber world.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:57:02 AM EDT
[#14]
nut'nberry crunch recording his son's bike wreck. The fuck...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:22:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Rob Pinakpuss.  That guy is so full of himself.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:31:50 AM EDT
[#16]
This retard comes to mind!

The World's Worst Tactical Training Video
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:35:00 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't know about his politics but I loved the older Larry Potterfeild gunsmithing videos. Dude showed some real cool tricks and actual gunsmithing not just "I bolted this thing to that one". His videos with the old British guy doing shotgun repair remind me of when educational TV used to be worth watching.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:17:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Not gonna sugar coat it. I have enjoyed your content. I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

School of the American Rifle - AKA SOTAR

Not gonna sugar coat it. I have enjoyed your content. I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago.

I'm a subscriber.
There will always be haters.  Ignore them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:48:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This is the only gun youtuber I have a problem with. His attacks on MrGunsNGear were the tipping point; prior to those attacks, I had no idea who Yager was. In hindsight, that was likely what drove him to make the accusations. It seems to have gotten him the attention he was seeking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Yankee commie Marshall
James yager

Funny story,  Yeager catches shit for jumping in a ditch during a firefight.  Just last week I watched a paul Harrell video on how a car is NOT cover.

Also yankee Marshall is the only YouTube gun guy who has spoken THE TRUTH about the black community.  He stands for a lot if the same things you do.  

Not white knighting, but yalls bubble gets smaller and smaller.  It's just about impossible to find someone whose beliefs and experiences mirror yours.  And even if it did, why would you want to talk to yourself?  

Jon Lovell is solid as well.

Like most things in life, just because I hear or see something I disagree with I understand it's not going to infect me.

I concur, GD eats its own in an attempt to be edgy.
Or to show how individualistic and free thinking they are(as they parrot 20 other replies in the same thread).

I'll continue to think for myself thank you.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:08:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

@MDGunSmith

You are by far one of my favorite YT channels. I've learned a lot from your channel and I've been building ARs for 20+ years. Keep up the good work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a serious competitive shooter, you have good shit. An excellent resource which looks to a level of detail which is often overlooked or simply ignored by others.

I appreciate the kind words. I sincerely appreciate it.

@MDGunSmith

You are by far one of my favorite YT channels. I've learned a lot from your channel and I've been building ARs for 20+ years. Keep up the good work.

I've searched for MDGunSmith on YT, no hits despite several variations.  Throw me a bone?

Thanks,

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:22:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Pretty much all of em. They provide very little value. MiGunsNGear or wtv has the most annoying voice though.
View Quote

Watch Alabama Arsenal if you want to hear THE most annoying voice.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:48:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I've searched for MDGunSmith on YT, no hits despite several variations.  Throw me a bone?

Thanks,

View Quote

School of the American Rifle
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:54:13 AM EDT
[#23]
The T-Rex kid (Lucas?) I can't watch.
Yankee Marshall I used to watch but don't anymore.

Everybody else is fine. I especially like Paul Harrell and Guns 'n Gear.  I like Grand Thumb but his constant description of the guns he likes as "phenomenal" wears on me. Plus he only reviews firearms that are out of my budget. How about something for the poors GT?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:03:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Sootch.
His personality is so artificial with copious amounts of douchebag overtones.
He's like the Nickelback of the gun YouTuber world.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:02:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It is hard not to like Paul Harrell. He is super passionate about everything he does on his channel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Demo Ranch (childish) , Yeager (aggro douche), Yankee Marshall (spaz)

But you know who I love? Paul frickin Harrell.

It is hard not to like Paul Harrell. He is super passionate about everything he does on his channel.

Harrell's content isn't bad, but what's his excuse for not wearing eye protection when he's shooting?  It's dumb and a bad example, especially for new shooters.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:48:53 PM EDT
[#26]
hard to tolerate nutnfancy and sootch. Same with some of the prepper channels like PatriotNurse and Bear Independent. Sorry but both rub me the wrong way for some reason I can't quite put my finger on. Nothing personal against them but I just can't pay attention after 5 minutes of them. I'm sure their content is probably just fine.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:52:57 PM EDT
[#27]
I haven't watched any of them in years except Kentucky Ballistics and Demo Ranch because they are funny.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:56:51 PM EDT
[#28]
They all suck, because most of them are tools:  TRex, Garandthumb, Yankee, Hicock.    MrGunsnGear is about the only one I can watch without cringing.....
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:03:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks,

Thanks!

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:22:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Every one of the shills which is most of them.

I don't mind watching when they clearly identify that they received a product for free. It's the law in some states anyway.
View Quote

This right here.  It seems alot of channel's i liked when they were still new(ish) i don't watch any more.  And it comes down to being a shill.  That or they went from doing reviews or talking about stuff "normal" folks can do/afford.   And then, and good for them for their success, they start doing $3k rifle builds ( before adding another 3-5k in optics) and just "over the top" reviews.  My best example is 8541.  Loved his channel when he was new and did alot of reading stuff as well.  Then he spiked in popularity and the stuff he did (and is doing) is just way high end stuff and I just stopped watching. UltimateReloader as well.  Started off great for reloading and next thing you know he's got a mill and insanely prices reloading gear.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:25:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Don't be a hater
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:26:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Nobody forced you to watch his channel yet here you are stating that you want him to die because he somehow annoys you with his mannerisms. I'm not scolding you. I'm simply pointing out that this is psychotic. You need professional help if this is how you view others.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just die.

You need help, man.

Oh, no.

I've been scolded.

Nobody forced you to watch his channel yet here you are stating that you want him to die because he somehow annoys you with his mannerisms. I'm not scolding you. I'm simply pointing out that this is psychotic. You need professional help if this is how you view others.
Wait. Are you saying that wanting to kill people who annoy you is not normal?

When did that change? I never got that memo. I promise you if I'd known that there was a change I would not have posted that that!

Thanks for letting me know buddy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:30:25 PM EDT
[#33]
I can't stand most prepper channels. Bunch of dudes talking about preparedness while taking a break every sentence or two to wheeze and catch their breath.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:36:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Harrell's content isn't bad, but what's his excuse for not wearing eye protection when he's shooting?  It's dumb and a bad example, especially for new shooters.
View Quote

I'm not sure if you're serious, but if you are he has addressed this several times. He wears eye and ear protection but generally takes it/them off before he records his comments.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:41:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This is not the time to start airing our grievances with others who are on our side.
View Quote

A whole bunch of them aren’t on your side,unless you are also someone who simply uses guns as a way to be a YouTube personality.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:47:36 PM EDT
[#36]
I like demo ranch and jerry miculek, don’t care about the rest.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:49:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Yankee Marshall--mostly for what's been discussed about him here at ARFcom.  I think I may have sat through exactly ONE of his videos.

Warrior Poet Society.  I don't know why; I just don't like the guy.

CRS Firearms.  A Bubba if there ever was a Bubba.  Seems like he'd be a nice guy in person, though.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:52:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
MrGunsnGear is about the only one I can watch without cringing.....
View Quote

I usually get something out of Military Arms Channel, too.

God, Family and Guns is mostly useless, but I  have nothing against the guy.

I like Mrgunsandgear because he gets right to the point in his videos.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:56:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Nobody forced you to watch his channel yet here you are stating that you want him to die because he somehow annoys you with his mannerisms. I’m not scolding you. I’m simply pointing out that this is psychotic. You need professional help if this is how you view others.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just die.

You need help, man.

Oh, no.

I've been scolded.

This is a serious question, please do not take it as an insult.  

Are you on the autism spectrum?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:58:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Also yankee Marshall is the only YouTube gun guy who has spoken THE TRUTH about the black community.  He stands for a lot if the same things you do.  

Not white knighting, but yalls bubble gets smaller and smaller.  It's just about impossible to find someone whose beliefs and experiences mirror yours.  And even if it did, why would you want to talk to yourself?

Like most things in life, just because I hear or see something I disagree with I understand it's not going to infect me.

Or to show how individualistic and free thinking they are(as they parrot 20 other replies in the same thread).

View Quote

“I’m an aLly!!!”
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:38:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Yankee Marshall--mostly for what's been discussed about him here at ARFcom.  I think I may have sat through exactly ONE of his videos.

CRS Firearms.  A Bubba if there ever was a Bubba.  Seems like he'd be a nice guy in person, though.
View Quote

I like WPS, sometimes he does get a little preachy, but overall I like him.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:49:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

“I’m an aLly!!!”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“I’m an aLly!!!”

Wtf would you do if you were balls deep in enemy territory taking video?

Critical thinking fellas.  Lotta parrots round here.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:38:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's the hair, man.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:49:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Wtf would you do if you were balls deep in enemy territory taking video?

Critical thinking fellas.  Lotta parrots round here.
View Quote

I wouldn’t be balls deep in communism.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:52:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It's the hair, man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the hair, man.

I think it's because he reminds me of Hart Bochner's part in Die Hard, "Hans, Bubi, I'm your white knight."

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:55:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I like Paul Harrell. I can't say that that I am familiar with Gun Nuts Media. I run School of the American Rifle.

View Quote

My mistake, sorry. It looks like you have great content on your site. Consider moving to Bitshute and all the other alt-tech sites.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:15:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'm not sure if you're serious, but if you are he has addressed this several times. He wears eye and ear protection but generally takes it/them off before he records his comments.
View Quote

I've watched MANY of his videos.  He wears hearing protection, but not eye protection.  For example, here he is shooting STEEL PLATES, at relatively close range, without eye protection:

https://youtu.be/9qHVhZXL4kQ?t=110

If he has addressed it, I don't see how.  In video after video, he isn't wearing eye protection.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:02:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I've watched MANY of his videos.  He wears hearing protection, but not eye protection.  For example, here he is shooting STEEL PLATES, at relatively close range, without eye protection:

https://youtu.be/9qHVhZXL4kQ?t=110

If he has addressed it, I don't see how.  In video after video, he isn't wearing eye protection.
View Quote

Normally he wears the yellow lens aviator type safety glasses. He says he takes them off because they look dumb.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:15:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm probably the only one doesn't know, but just for clarity, which one are you?

I am subscribed and do watch your videos, especially enjoyed the the one today about the KAC autopsy.  As a competition shooter (pistol) and someone certified in the manufacture or ARs, plus volunteering at my county Sheriff's armory working on their rifles, you post some good shit.l

Now, I did read through all the pages and I'm glad to see my channel isn't listed, LOL.  Granted, it is only a few months old and only 30ish videos.  Odd thing is in the last week, views have really dropped off...unknown if it is due to something in the "algorithm" or something else.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Hicock45

He's insufferable fudd bitch. I can't even stand a couple minutes of his bullshit
View Quote

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top