Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:37:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So I know he fucked up a larue rifle and blamed them, he grabbed pictures of a member’s gun and claimed it was his gun, and he went on a rant that civilians shouldn’t own body armor. What else has he done?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nutnfancy

Guy's channel should be a credit course for a degree in how to speak for 45 minutes to an hour and say 180 seconds worth of information.

So I know he fucked up a larue rifle and blamed them, he grabbed pictures of a member’s gun and claimed it was his gun, and he went on a rant that civilians shouldn’t own body armor. What else has he done?

I don't know, I just have had my fill of people who like the sound of their own voices and are excessively verbose in person. Can't stand watching them on YouTube as well.

I do know one LOLworthy incident was Nutnfancy was shitting on Knight's Armament for no good reason, and Jack Leuba blew him off with, "People who listen to that idiot aren't our customers anyway." Burned.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:39:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sootch, he shills for sweaty Ben aka classic arms
View Quote

Two thumbs, way up!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:13:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Majority of them are annoying. The video format attracts the "look at me" not "here's good information" types. The fudds are a dime a dozen and they're basically useless to watch.

I hate GarandThumb because he decided that his wife of two kids wasn't good enough so he cheated on her with a SHOT show whore. He's a bad person.
Also, InrangeTV's Karl is a literal satanist who while supposedly married is into cuckoldry with polyamorous skanks.

But ones that so far have been alright:
Sage Dynamics, SOTAR, Executive Outcomes, Gunthots (but they're slutting for free shit right now so not good for long), Trex Arms, Forgotten Weapons (some of the time. Ian is a furry)

I do like Kit Badger as long as I ignore his Q stuff.
View Quote

Wow, you're really hung up on who people stick their dick into aren't you?

Who hurt you? ??
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:15:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I don’t have much ire for anyone that is on the side of freedom. The dude that said he was on “Antifa’s side” right before they were gonna rob him is a bitch though. He looks like Jesus but I can’t remember his name.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:15:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hiccup 45 and his "aw shucks" good ol' boy shtick. Laughing at his own stupid comments "hyuck, hyuck, hyuck."

Just die.
View Quote

That escalated quickly
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:03:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Read my sig line.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:07:53 AM EDT
[#7]
i don't hate any of them

they're making money off of feelings, good or bad
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:13:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Who hurt you? ??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Majority of them are annoying. The video format attracts the "look at me" not "here's good information" types. The fudds are a dime a dozen and they're basically useless to watch.

I hate GarandThumb because he decided that his wife of two kids wasn't good enough so he cheated on her with a SHOT show whore. He's a bad person.
Also, InrangeTV's Karl is a literal satanist who while supposedly married is into cuckoldry with polyamorous skanks.

But ones that so far have been alright:
Sage Dynamics, SOTAR, Executive Outcomes, Gunthots (but they're slutting for free shit right now so not good for long), Trex Arms, Forgotten Weapons (some of the time. Ian is a furry)

I do like Kit Badger as long as I ignore his Q stuff.

Who hurt you? ??

One or more dicks.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:20:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Paul Harrell is great. Smoked a drunk guy trying to hit his wife with a truck. IIRC
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:20:56 AM EDT
[#10]
I like Mad Maxx and Gun Thots.  Love how Gun thots shit on everything.  Plenty of shills out there pushing olights, I mostly avoid them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:22:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The Yankee commie Marshall
James yager
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:29:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Pretty much every single one of them.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:30:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Nutnfancy. Annoying, complete waste of a lot of time. I bet the guy takes and hour to order a pizza.

Yankee Marshall. Complete moron.

Why can't reviewers just get to the point. I don't want to spend 30-60 minutes to hear 5 minutes of info.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:31:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sootch/Sensible Prepper. I don't know if he is still around, but all his "reviews" are the same. It's "important" and "high-quality" and "highly recommended"
View Quote

I have watched videos of his in the past and seen a gun malfunction and it’s never mentioned dude is a shill
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:33:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Hicock45
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:38:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The Yankee commie Marshall
James yager
View Quote

Thses guys and that long-winded air force dude. He fucking talks and talks and talks!
But especially these two assfucks that I quoted.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:40:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Demo Ranch (childish) , Yeager (aggro douche), Yankee Marshall (spaz)

But you know who I love? Paul frickin Harrell.
View Quote

He's freaking the man.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:42:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hiccup 45 and his "aw shucks" good ol' boy shtick. Laughing at his own stupid comments "hyuck, hyuck, hyuck."

Just die.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:43:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Nutnfancy
View Quote

That's the little asshole I can't stand! Long-winded motherfucker!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:50:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Paul Harrell is great. Smoked a drunk guy trying to hit his wife with a truck. IIRC
View Quote

At a campground, in their direction, not specifically his wife I believe.  Hes knowledgeable, his delivery puts me to sleep.

Imma say it.  Yankee Marshall has said alot of truth.  He at the very least seems to be less of a shill.  If you cant listen to someone and still have your own opinions, then, I dont know what to tell you.

Hickock is a fudd but he can certainly shoot.

TFB are shills but they dont get political.

Does the guy who does arfcom news still work with TFB?

Sootxh is a shill but you get decent info about different models.  Most modern pistols are decent and would recommend.

Some of these places are great for noobs.  Not everyone buys and trades through every conceivable variation.

Any way you look at it, they need support(not necessarily monetary) or they will disappear.  They are certainly in the crosshairs of certain people and as we have seen censorship is on the table.

Rugged individualism and a fuck everyone else attitude is a losing strategy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:52:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This. Seems like a solid dude.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Demo Ranch (childish) , Yeager (aggro douche), Yankee Marshall (spaz)

But you know who I love? Paul frickin Harrell.

It is hard not to like Paul Harrell. He is super passionate about everything he does on his channel.
This. Seems like a solid dude.

Who was that little fuckstick who was trying to start an internet war with him and got his yellow shit pushed in? Am I thinking of the right guy?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:56:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Pretty much all of them.
Yankee Marshall is a fucking idiot.
Nut-n-fancy is a windbag.
That scootch guy is all about showing his face.
I've stopped watching all of these tools.

Hickok is watchable but he is a big time shill.
He annoys the crap out of me because he doesn't really show the guns in a slow and measured way.
Always throwing it around and holding it away from the camera.

Harrell is one of the better ones.
Duelist1954 is ok because he does BP stuff.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:03:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Paul Harrell, and MAC got to be the two I hate the most.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:03:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Pretty much all of them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:07:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Most of them are shills. Even the shills post a nugget of wisdom or put out useful information here and there.  

It does our community no good to tear each other down.
View Quote

What makes you think we're a community?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:07:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They are pretty much all paid shills. If you paid attention the last few years you would have noticed that for awhile when a new item hit the market they would all post  reviews on it with in a week or two of each other. Classic marketing campaign to have influencers drop reviews in succession to keep the product infront of consumers.
View Quote
There are two sides to that though. New product out means something new to check out and also something new that people are interested in seeing reviews of. Reviewing something that's been done to death will get crap views. A vid on the latest and greatest wizz bang will get lots of views.
I think the problem is only when the shill portion extends to dishonesty.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:07:18 AM EDT
[#27]
All of them.

Except Paul harrel.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:07:46 AM EDT
[#28]
I do still enjoy Mr guns n grear, sage dynamics, and akou.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:10:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Nutnfancy
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:11:03 AM EDT
[#30]
I’m sure GD hates every gun guy on YouTube.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:14:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Anyone that puts out olight videos
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:17:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Even Pastor Joe shills for them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:19:48 AM EDT
[#33]
The only gun channel I’m subscribed to is Anvil.

I don’t need to see someone shoot targets,I know how to shoot already,and don’t give a shit if someone else likes gun A more than B or is going to tell me what I already know about 99% of modern firearms: they work the same. To me,watching gun videos is like watching bowling: I can shoot guns or go bowling any time that I want so why watch something that’s so boring as a spectator?

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:42:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nutnfancy

Guy's channel should be a credit course for a degree in how to speak for 45 minutes to an hour and say 180 seconds worth of information.

On his ‘B’ channel he had a bunch of failures with a Mossberg 590. Finally out of disgust, he yelled, “Hey, Mossberg, fix your shit!” and tossed the shotgun aside.

If he had looked closely, he’d have seen that the mag-tube cap had unscrewed itself, probably enough to induce the exact same failures. If a nobody like me noticed it, why didn’t the lieutenant colonel catch it during post-edit or while filming?

Moron...
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:46:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The only gun channel I’m subscribed to is Anvil.

View Quote

This. Mark is incredibly talented
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:52:49 AM EDT
[#36]
I don’t like the sellouts. Specifically what I mean are the guys who’s integrity is for sale. You seem to see this more and more with some of them. Look at the ones shilling for Olight. Mr Guns N Gear use to be a channel that you could go to and get an honest review. Then he started shilling for a few companies that I assume paid the parent group that MGNG is a part of and so now I have to take his reviews with a bit of skepticism kinda like that scotch guy.

Recently Aaron from Sage Dynamics has been pushing FN pistols since he was brought in as an advisor. People know FN pistols generally suck, have had reliability issues, have next to zero after market support and FN will probably do what they are known for and discontinue a line leaving owners fucked for mags and parts. Yet to hear him tell it, the FN series pistol is gods gift to the optics mounted pistol scene. It’s kind of sad to see.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:58:40 AM EDT
[#37]

Holy shit I met that guy at the drag strip and didn't even know who he was.  His boy was racing a bike and I was racing my car.  He was parked next to me in the pits and was very friendly.  I stopped what I was doing so they could record an intro for a video.  They talked to me about my car and stuff they were very friendly and told me he had a channel dealing mostly with guns.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:01:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Tex Grebner is a complete Bafoon. Even shot himself on camera.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:04:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Tex Grebner is a complete Bafoon. Even shot himself on camera.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/206146/3731BEC7-C54D-4169-82ED-BFA49DFCC0FC_jpe-1783293.JPG
View Quote

The Musical!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:08:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Yeaher looks like he is either high or drunk in this video.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:11:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Nutnfancy

View Quote
No shit. Can't watch that fucking guy.

I can't stand AKs. Don't own one, never have. But, Brandon Herrera is entertaining as hell and I've actually learned a lot about how guns work mechanically from his vids. Hell, I might buy one of his AKs just so I can try one out.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:13:35 AM EDT
[#42]
It's a lot easier to just list the ones I don't dislike. Ian, MAC, Paul Harrel, and yes, arfcoms favorite Nutnfancy. Douche as he might be, he isn't a milk toast guntuber commercial peddler, and he is as pro 2A as anyone I've seen on there.

ETA: forgot mr gunsngear, he is an awesome dude
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:14:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Sootch/Sensible Prepper. I don't know if he is still around, but all his "reviews" are the same. It's "important" and "high-quality" and "highly recommended"
View Quote

Sootch is still around. He's annoying for sure.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:17:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Hickok45 on the shitlist but honestly I can't remember why
View Quote

Because he supports the bump stock ban among other things.

Demoranch is on my shit list because he supports BRCC. His brother OperatorDrewski however is not because he does video games.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:18:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#46]
So much hate!

I like FW, AKOU, Mr GNG, WPS, PH and G Thumb (flame away, but his show is entertaining)
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:22:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'll bet if you go to DU or any other liberal site there won't be a thread on which liberal do you hate.

The fact we have these kinds of thread, especially with all the other shit going on in the world, is one of the symptoms of why we are losing.

Why in the blue fuck would we "hate" guns and preppers and people talking about guns and prepping?!?  

And why would a thread with that title have a single post in it, much less a pile on.
View Quote

I like this post. I also like southernprepper, but my guess is he will be banned before long by YouTube Nazis.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:23:23 AM EDT
[#48]
I'm just salty that MAC said the Tavor SAR 7 is the gun to get over his 901 and SCAR, as if the 7 weren't already going for  50% over MSRP.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:32:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Dino Boy (Botkin).   Roundabout claims of training Tier1 LE in tactics and shooting.

Yes, the skinny jeans kid who stormed out of the Duskin 3 gun in a huff like a petulant little girl.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:37:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Pretty much all of em. They provide very little value. MiGunsNGear or wtv has the most annoying voice though.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top