Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:31:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think that was intended to be humorous.
View Quote

It loses its humor when the same guy copy/paste it in every thread he comes across, and then follows up said post with fear mongering about the virus.

Lots of people fear death. Its an irrational fear, but people fear it all the same.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:34:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Posts like this are dumb. The same can be said about the virus.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone who gets vaccinated will die after getting vaccinated.

Posts like this are dumb. The same can be said about the virus.

I think his point is that the article is reporting deaths correlated with receiving the vaccine NOT deaths that were caused by the vaccine.

Those are two very different things.  If I took the vaccine today and I got killed by a drunk driver tomorrow, my death would be correlated with having received the vaccine but it would not be caused by receiving the vaccine.

I would expect that of those 55 people who were reported, that some follow up will be necessary to confirm if the vaccine can reasonably be presumed as the cause of death.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:35:10 PM EDT
[#3]
There’s nothing particularly unusual about 55 people out of a group of 10 million dying in a month.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:35:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Considering a huge chunk of the first group to get it are elderly nursing home residents, this is in no way surprising
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:37:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:38:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The fact that you are comparing the 99.8% survival rate to the 95% vaccine effectiveness rate like those two numbers are describing similar things pretty much torpedoes any anything else you have to say about it.

You are right that we only have about 12 months of data from the vaccines.  

You know what else we only have about 12 months of data on?  Wait for it...COVID ITSELF.

If you are concerned about the long term effects of the vaccine that may not have shown up in the last year of clinical trials then you should be equally concerned about the long term effects of COVID because we don't know jack shit about that either.

View Quote

So according to Pfizer's trial start date, it indicates it began 4/29/20.  Moderna says it began 12/9/20.

According to your ignorance, the vaccine and COVID came out at the same time.  What. The. Fuck.

Are you that fucking dumb?

Where the fuck are you getting this information that we have "about 12 months of data from the vaccines?"  

Fucking hell.  Don't forget to ignore the fact that Pfizer has paid only 4+ billion in penalties because they're a hyper-shady corporation.  Look, I don't give two fucks if you want to shove all types of shit into your body that has never been shoved into before, just don't make false statements. It detracts from those of us actually trying to interpret the data.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:39:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think his point is that the article is reporting deaths correlated with receiving the vaccine NOT deaths that were caused by the vaccine.

Those are two very different things.  If I took the vaccine today and I got killed by a drunk driver tomorrow, my death would be correlated with having received the vaccine but it would not be caused by receiving the vaccine.

I would expect that of those 55 people who were reported, that some follow up will be necessary to confirm if the vaccine can reasonably be presumed as the cause of death.
View Quote

All will be ruled covid deaths.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:40:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah, and I'd be sad if my parents were one of the 393,000 COVID deaths in the past 12 months too.

Risk analysis isn't about emotion.  It's about breaking things down by the numbers and making an informed decision.

COVID risk is low, Vaccine risk appears to be even lower.  Choose whichever risk suits you most.  The only zero risk option is hiding in your basement and having Grubhub drop off food for the rest of your life.

View Quote

Are vaccine deaths and covid deaths counted in the same manner?  Absolutely not.  We all know the covid death count has been greatly inflated.  

Lets count them the same and see how it turns out.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:42:55 PM EDT
[#9]
The beta testing is where you find all the problems...
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:43:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My dad was ill the day after, temp and a cough.  Mom is fine and he is back to normal.  Doc said that it was normal.
View Quote

Normal, based on his decades of experience administering the COVID “vaccine”?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:43:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I got the vaccine a couple days ago... am in my early 40's. I felt lousy the day after but it didn't last long.

I'll let you know if I die from it and prove ghosts are real too.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:53:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Right, because that's what they're going to investigate.  We might actually know if they tested the fucking thing on those over 60, you know, the very population they're targeting right now?
View Quote
Moderna did phase three trials on approximately 3500 people over 65. Another 3500 people over 65 were given a placebo as part of the phase 3.

No one in the vaccinated over 65 group got COVID. 15 people over 65 in the placebo group got COVID.  

They also tested people with heart conditions and other ailments that make them vulnerable to COVID.

That's just the stuff I remember from the phase 3 report. I haven't read the phizer phase 3.

I don't know whether some liar told you they didn't test the vaccine on over 65 or just felt you should make it up, but either way your statement is incorrect.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:57:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No wonder Gropin' Joe says it's been an unmitigated disaster.
View Quote

And who can forget his campaign promise "Dark times are coming"...
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:57:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:09:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Sister is a nurse and got both rounds. She said the second shot floored her for about 36 hours. After that she felt fine.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:12:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So according to Pfizer's trial start date, it indicates it began 4/29/20.  Moderna says it began 12/9/20.

According to your ignorance, the vaccine and COVID came out at the same time.  What. The. Fuck.

Where the fuck are you getting this information that we have "about 12 months of data from the vaccines?"  

Fucking hell.  Don't forget to ignore the fact that Pfizer has paid only 4+ billion in penalties because they're a hyper-shady corporation.  Look, I don't give two fucks if you want to shove all types of shit into your body that has never been shoved into before, just don't make false statements. It detracts from those of us actually trying to interpret the data.

View Quote
Moderna vaccine was developed in January of 2020 and phase 1 testing started in the middle of March 2020. That's when the Virus started to be noticed in most states.

Your posts are full of factual errors.  The novel COVID-19 virus is hardly older than the vaccines and the experience of treating people for the virus began about the same time phase one testing of the vaccines began.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:14:16 PM EDT
[#17]
My brother in law is 45 and a chiro. Got his first dose yesterday or today.  I'm not sure of the time frame, but today he is violently ill. He is weak and has thrown up multiple times. He is pretty much bed ridden today. Going to check in on him tomorrow
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It loses its humor when the same guy copy/paste it in every thread he comes across, and then follows up said post with fear mongering about the virus.

Lots of people fear death. Its an irrational fear, but people fear it all the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think that was intended to be humorous.

I see. I lacked that context.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:45:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yeah, and I'd be sad if my parents were one of the 393,000 COVID deaths in the past 12 months too.

Risk analysis isn't about emotion.  It's about breaking things down by the numbers and making an informed decision.

COVID risk is low, Vaccine risk appears to be even lower.  Choose whichever risk suits you most.  The only zero risk option is hiding in your basement and having Grubhub drop off food for the rest of your life.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
55 deaths, 10 million vaccinated.

Somebody do the math for me - because the phrase “statistically zero” is my answer.

Imagine a city of 10 million people. How many people die each day in that city?

This is not news.

You are not wrong but if one of the 55 had been your parent, wife or  child I have to wonder if you would have made that comment.

nor if someone with covid coughed on your food while making it
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:46:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Old people sometimes die out of the blue? Shocker.
View Quote

Edit: stop being stupid. If you don’t understand what you are posting/quoting, don’t.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:47:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Do these count as COVID deaths?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:55:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Tell us your theories about 9/11 and the moon landings next.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a sneaking suspicion that relatively few received the actual vaccine, there were issues early on, and now they're shooting people up with placebo.  Would anyone notice the difference?  From what I've heard about the vaccine, probably not.

There NEVER WERE any twin towers on the moon!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:07:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Moderna vaccine was developed in January of 2020 and phase 1 testing started in the middle of March 2020. That's when the Virus started to be noticed in most states.

Your posts are full of factual errors.  The novel COVID-19 virus is hardly older than the vaccines and the experience of treating people for the virus began about the same time phase one testing of the vaccines began.
View Quote

So if the study says it begins on 4/29/20 (Pfizer) and 12/9/20 (Moderna), those statements are determined (by you) to be filled with "factual errors?"

How the fuck do you rectify that?

And to be correct, Moderna had their vaxscheme ready to go two full days after the 'Vid was formally recognized in the US, and if that shit alone doesn't raise an eyebrow, you're beyond help.  However, having it ready and having it ready to begin sticking it into people are two radically different ideas.

This particular study I have found to be amazingly awesome!  You see, remember in 2005 when they attempted to make a COVID vaxscheme?  The ferrets they gave the vax to had very robust antibodies.  So robust, in fact, that when they came into contact with the actual 'Vid (known as a "challenge study"), their immune systems turned on them, went full on nuclear...they call it antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE).

There's this neat little study that came out at the end of October that says, "gee guys, remember the ADE suffered by some of our trial participants from long ago COVID vaxscheme attempts?  Maybe we should be informing all COVID vaxscheme participants about this particular issue.  In fact team, the evidence for ADE occurring was so pronounced, it should have it's own, special consent form.  Basically, friends, 'THE RISK OF ADE IN COVID-19 VACCINES IS NON-THEORETICAL AND COMPELLING so make sure the people know it!" Click me for more fun!

I know, I know, just more factual errors for all my fellow arfsters to read.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:09:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fact that you are comparing the 99.8% survival rate to the 95% vaccine effectiveness rate like those two numbers are describing similar things pretty much torpedoes any anything else you have to say about it.

You are right that we only have about 12 months of data from the vaccines.  

You know what else we only have about 12 months of data on?  Wait for it...COVID ITSELF.

If you are concerned about the long term effects of the vaccine that may not have shown up in the last year of clinical trials then you should be equally concerned about the long term effects of COVID because we don't know jack shit about that either.

Smarter than you

Tell me more about how the virus has a 99.8% survival rate but the vaccine is "only" 95%.  

But I digress, the Moderna vaccine was developed on January 13th, 2020 and was being manufactured by February 7th.  The first person was dosed with it on March 16th.  All this was happening around the same time that COVID started hitting the USA.

The information is right on Moderna's website.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:11:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Ohhh boy here we go.

Anyone who gets the vaccine then dies from a car accident is classified as a vaccine caused death. My internet eskimo brother told me that. The pharmacies get more money for vaccine related deaths, so everything is classified as a vaccination death now. Even if it was gunshot injuries.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:12:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Somebody do the math for me - because the phrase “statistically zero” is my answer.

This is not news.

You are not wrong but if one of the 55 had been your parent, wife or  child I have to wonder if you would have made that comment.

You know, I've not yet heard of a person catching COVID from food.  Not saying it hasn't happened, I've just not heard of that.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:13:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a sneaking suspicion that relatively few received the actual vaccine, there were issues early on, and now they're shooting people up with placebo.  Would anyone notice the difference?  From what I've heard about the vaccine, probably not.

Touché
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:13:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You are right, people die literally all the time.  If you looked up your odds of dying in any given year or by any given cause, that shit will cause you to lose sleep.  Your odds of dying in a given year as a perfectly healthy 18 year old male are FAR greater than 55 out 10,000,000 million.  In fact, your odds of dying in a given year are more like 8,580 in 10,000,000.

View Quote

Bro, but what if there was something that 99% of people survive after contracting? That is like, 1 in 100. Much better odds.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:14:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

So if the study says it begins on 4/29/20 (Pfizer) and 12/9/20 (Moderna), those statements are determined (by you) to be filled with "factual errors?"

And to be correct, Moderna had their vaxscheme ready to go two full days after the 'Vid was formally recognized in the US, and if that shit alone doesn't raise an eyebrow, you're beyond help.  However, having it ready and having it ready to begin sticking it into people are two radically different ideas.

This particular study I have found to be amazingly awesome!  You see, remember in 2005 when they attempted to make a COVID vaxscheme?  The ferrets they gave the vax to had very robust antibodies.  So robust, in fact, that when they came into contact with the actual 'Vid (known as a "challenge study"), their immune systems turned on them, went full on nuclear...they call it antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE).

There's this neat little study that came out at the end of October that says, "gee guys, remember the ADE suffered by some of our trial participants from long ago COVID vaxscheme attempts?  Maybe we should be informing all COVID vaxscheme participants about this particular issue.  In fact team, the evidence for ADE occurring was so pronounced, it should have it's own, special consent form.  Basically, friends, 'THE RISK OF ADE IN COVID-19 VACCINES IS NON-THEORETICAL AND COMPELLING so make sure the people know it!" Click me for more fun!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This shit right here dude...

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:15:58 AM EDT
[#30]
All these people know exactly how covid works, all about possible long term effects, and explain that it is identical to the flu.

But they also say this vaccine is new and no one knows anything about it, so be wary of it. You don't know what it will do to you. The irony is delicious.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:17:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
All these people know exactly how covid works, all about possible long term effects, and explain that it is identical to the flu.

But they also say this vaccine is new and no one knows anything about it, so be wary of it. You don't know what it will do to you. The irony is delicious.
View Quote

In a surprising plot twist, the Flu Bros are now Vaccine Doomers.

I didn't see it coming.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:22:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Look, I ain't taking no vaccine that was rushed to market like these but your appeal to emotion is a logical fallacy.  It's the same thing gun banners do.

55 deaths out of 11.9 million US doses (per Bloomberg) is statistically insignificant.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is not news.

Look, I ain't taking no vaccine that was rushed to market like these but your appeal to emotion is a logical fallacy.  It's the same thing gun banners do.

55 deaths out of 11.9 million US doses (per Bloomberg) is statistically insignificant.

Per Bloomberg. But not per Epoch Times. The denominator wouldn't suit their agenda.

In case anyone had any doubt about that "news" paper.

FWIW, over 3,377 reported COVID deaths yesterday.

Oh, I can already see it. "Did they die of COVID or did they die with COVID?"

Anyone who asks that about the reported COVID deaths, but not the 55 dead per the Epoch Times article, has forfeited all claim to worthwhile engagement.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:24:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Gates approves of this message
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:24:55 AM EDT
[#34]
That’s 55 that are being reported on the vaers system. That means 55 where the physicians involved had enough honesty to say it was the vaccine that did it. How frequently do you think this happens? Numbers are probably a lot higher. But move along, safe and effective.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:25:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
My dad was ill the day after, temp and a cough.  Mom is fine and he is back to normal.  Doc said that it was normal.
View Quote

Wow.

Just wow.  

I've had COV.  It's a joke.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:25:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I’m pretty new to the Epoch so please show me some laughable articles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's their deal anyhow? Bullshit news place or what?

Falun Gong outlet, very anti-Chinese which would be fine if half of their shit wasn't laughable.

Don't trust a news source just because they agree with you and aren't afraid to throw shade at the CCP.

I’m pretty new to the Epoch so please show me some laughable articles.

This one doesn't do it enough for you?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:26:01 AM EDT
[#37]
The vaccine turned me into a Newt!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:26:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This is not news.
View Quote

Global communists want you vaccinated.

Do the math, genius.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:34:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Do the math, genius.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is not news.

Do the math, genius.

Yep. I don't care one iota about the numbers, or anything else "science" says.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:41:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

There's this neat little study that came out at the end of October that says, "gee guys, remember the ADE suffered by some of our trial participants from long ago COVID vaxscheme attempts?  Maybe we should be informing all COVID vaxscheme participants about this particular issue.  In fact team, the evidence for ADE occurring was so pronounced, it should have it's own, special consent form.  Basically, friends, 'THE RISK OF ADE IN COVID19 VACCINES IS NONTHEORETICAL AND COMPELLING so make sure the people know it!" Click me for more fun!

View Quote
You are in error and obviously so. Moderna began phase 1 testing on March 16, 2020. Phase 2 began on May 29, 2020. Phase 3 began on July 27, 2020.

They will continue to monitor phase 3 people at various upcoming intervals. If they look at efficacy results at various intervals from a test that began on July 27, 2020 that means the test still started on July 27, 2020.  It doesn't mean the test began in December because that was another check on the participants who received vaccine or placebo starting in July.

Moderna was shipping vaccine in December of 2020 and Texas was giving it to people during December. So a reasonable person would be able to figure out they must be wrong if they think no testing occurred until December 2020.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:46:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Unfortunately, 100% of covid vaccine recipients will die.
I don't plan on getting the vaccine as it is evident that I'm going to die whether I take the vaccine or not.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:52:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Where are you getting such a low death rate for COVID that it is comparable to 55 out of 10,000,000?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Somebody do the math for me - because the phrase "statistically zero" is my answer.

This is not news.
So pretty close to the actual virus then? Except you can actually choose to get this or not, unlike the virus.

ya, I think I'll go ahead and play my odds with nature, not government backed science.

Where are you getting such a low death rate for COVID that it is comparable to 55 out of 10,000,000?

"pretty" Close. And the person I quoted was talking about statistics. Statistically your chances of dying from COVID are very, very low. Much lower than MANY other events you are used to being acceptable risks.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:55:22 AM EDT
[#43]
The vaccine  is doing exactly what it's supposed to do.  Ask Billy Grapes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:58:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Do the math, genius.
View Quote
Chinese communists sent the virus around the world.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:00:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Unfortunately, 100% of covid vaccine recipients will die.
I don't plan on getting the vaccine as it is evident that I'm going to die whether I take the vaccine or not.
View Quote

Dude, I am not going to die. Gonna get my consciousness written into a quantum computer and become a robot overlord!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:34:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I’m currently sick as fuck. Every time I take a deep breath I cough, been running a fever of 102+ since Tuesday. Body aches, headache, dizzy, nausea ect.

Tested negative for flu A+B, waiting on the Shanghai shivers test to come back. If it’s negative I have no fucking idea what I have but it is fucking me up

I have probably managed 500 calories in three days. I have no desire to eat and have to force myself to drink water.
View Quote

Do you still have your sense of taste and smell? I know some people who had CVD-19, lost them, but they have sense recovered.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:34:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
"pretty" Close. And the person I quoted was talking about statistics. Statistically your chances of dying from COVID are very, very low. Much lower than MANY other events you are used to being acceptable risks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Somebody do the math for me - because the phrase "statistically zero" is my answer.

This is not news.
So pretty close to the actual virus then? Except you can actually choose to get this or not, unlike the virus.

ya, I think I'll go ahead and play my odds with nature, not government backed science.

At a rate of 55 out of ten million, (which we will pretend for a moment that it won’t drop significantly as we start to vaccine healthy not at risk individuals) that means the death toll for vaccinating the ENTIRE population of the US would have a potential upper limit of ~1900 people.

Now, last I checked we aren’t even close to everyone having covid yet (we might be at the halfway point based on some estimates) and we are at 400,000 deaths. Let’s even say covid numbers are inflated to the point of doubling......that’s still 200,000

That’s not “pretty” close.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:43:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is not news.

It's not pretty close though.

The best adult age group has a 99.98% survival rate (last I checked).  That's 2,000 people out of 10,000,000 which is substantially more than 55 people out of 10,000,000.

If you allow all age groups, which you should, it's going to be a substantially higher number than that as the death rate ramps up pretty quick going into older age groups.

Much lower than MANY other events you are used to being acceptable risks.

I absolutely agree but this is entirely tangential to my point in this thread.  My point is that the vaccine appears to be significantly lower risk than COVID.  Nothing I post should ever be confused as being supportive of the government's response to COVID.

The vaccine vs. take your chances with COVID argument is cut and dry.  There is no opt out where you can skip the vaccine AND avoid exposure to the virus so you have to choose which risk you are going to face.  We don't know about the long term effects of EITHER but one appears less risky than the other based on the data that is available so do with that what you will.  

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:49:18 AM EDT
[#49]
7000 Americans die every day
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:51:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Somewhere around 150 to 200 people die in the U.S. each year because of food allergies. It's estimated that around 50 percent to 62 percent of those fatal cases of anaphylaxis were caused by peanut allergies.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top