User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:38:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Things that happen in a legitimate election for $200, Alex
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:41:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I think this whole thing is a big ruse so the FBI and the rest of those worthless POS can say they saved the day and justify more laws and funding.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:43:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:47:54 PM EDT
[#5]
These guys approve.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:50:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Razor wire is used to keep people in. Prisons and concentration camps use it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:55:53 PM EDT
[#7]
What if they spent that money on an election audit to make voters feel like it was a fair election?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:07:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What if they spent that money on an election audit to make voters feel like it was a fair election?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:17:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's because a bunch of Qtards and easily fooled people broke into the place, murdered a Capitol police officer and more.
View Quote
Sure chief.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:18:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The left is going to come moar unglued when Trump is inaugurated on the 20th...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:32:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It’s because a bunch of Qtards and easily fooled people broke into the place, murdered a Capitol police officer and more.
View Quote

I have only ever done this to one other person in all my time here...

*click*

Feels good man.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:33:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This isn't about the inauguration, this is protection for the shit they're going to pull once they take the reins.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:33:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This isn't about the inauguration, this is protection for the shit they're going to pull once they take the reins.
View Quote

Bingo.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:35:01 PM EDT
[#14]
So if all this is to protect Biden during the inauguration.

What will keep him safe after?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:35:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The left is DOING everything Trump should have done to our Monuments and court houses..............He and We just didn't see it.

I see tourism and business trips to DC plummeting by 90% in 2012/22.
View Quote

No, plenty of us saw this. Others thought it was great because it was going to get Trump reelected.

The fact is, it was noticed that they could get away with anything. That the law was selectively enforced. That stealing an election would be a piece of cake.

Now the sky's the limit. They've prevented a president from sending email. They've stopped unapproved social media companies from starting and shut down who knows how many websites.

They got away with pandemonium for 9 months, they know there's nothing stopping them. 9 months of riots and destruction were nothing to be happy about yet we have an entire thread . . .
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:35:23 PM EDT
[#17]
“Get ’em skeered and keep the skeer on ’em.” — Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:38:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:42:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What happens when nobody shows up?
View Quote

They will make up fake news about trump supporters doing something and the witch hunts will be validated and continue.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:44:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:45:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

read this on yahoo news

they are continuing to make up lies to set the stage for the end of rival political voices and, freedom. They are using these lies to demonize whites, trump supporters, military, LE and establish a hard core tyrannical govt and abolish the bill of rights. There will no longer be political dissent. They are making political dissent illegal. This is a communist take over.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/attack-on-us-capitol-was-the-beginning-of-an-american-insurgency-counterterrorism-experts-warn-100000381.html
View Quote

Yep. I didn't know it was already in the news though.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:46:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Marshall Law
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:49:11 PM EDT
[#23]
“But when fascism comes it will not be in the form of an anti-American movement or pro-Hitler bund, practicing disloyalty. Nor will it come in the form of a crusade against war. It will appear rather in the luminous robes of flaming patriotism; it will take some genuinely indigenous shape and color, and it will spread only because its leaders, who are not yet visible, will know how to locate the great springs of public opinion and desire and the streams of thought that flow from them and will know how to attract to their banners leaders who can command the support of the controlling minorities in American public life. The danger lies not so much in the would-be Fuhrers who may arise, but in the presence in our midst of certainly deeply running currents of hope and appetite and opinion. The war upon fascism must be begun there.”

-John Thomas Flynn, As We Go Marching
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:51:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Marshall Law
View Quote

Martial..
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:53:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I wonder what the CAP is going to be ?

Nobody saying much about an airborne attack.
10 squadrons of Cessna 150's armed with condoms full of Mountain Dew might have an advantage.
View Quote

I know you are joking but I would be willing to bet they have either F-22s or F-15Cs doing CAP over the inauguration.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:53:44 PM EDT
[#26]
They don't need this level of military involvement because of the events on the fuckin' 6th.

This is theater. This is the next page of the narrative and it needs illustration.

A nation besieged by radical right wingers attempting an insurrection demands such a show of force. Now and in the future.

In DC......TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND TROOPS, roadblocks, fences, razor wire and more. The threat is "real" and the MSM and Big Tech will assure America sees plenty of visuals of the extraordinary lengths taken to assure honest Joe is protected from the "threat".

The threat is 74+M strong. Once Biden is sworn in, we'll continue "protecting" the nation, in a wide variety of creative ways, to make sure the "threat" is subdued.

The "threat" is real. The threat is violent. The threat is massive. All measures taken now and in the future are for the good of the nation.

So long as there is any rejection of the legitimacy of "president" Biden, we will remain under serious threat as a nation.

Oh, did you see the razor wire, the TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND TROOPS, road blocks, check points and fences? Let's show all of that again and again......and again.....until every one of you is on board with The Threat and all measures to eliminate it.....now and in the future.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:57:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Martial..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Marshall Law

Martial..

Marshall

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:59:57 PM EDT
[#28]

The people that continue to say obama wasn't so bad, he didn't make any new gun laws, the economy was great (), fail to take into account how he fundamentally changed not only the military, but every other institution in our country. Trump or anyone else didn't stand a chance.

The stage has been set for whomever is pulling the strings for biden.

biden didn't so much get elected, as much as he was put in place. A demented senile idiot is the perfect stooge for the global leaders to control the country.

This is what a real shtf looks like, not a hollywood movie where people bug out to the woods only to emerge victorious in a blaze of gunfire.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:01:34 AM EDT
[#29]
It is a coup, gotta fortify that capital to protect the perpetrators
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:02:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Fuck them....every one of them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I agree.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:07:15 AM EDT
[#31]
The way things are going, they will probably use the fences from letting Republican Congressmen and Senators out.  We lost so we should shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:08:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I can't imagine how much this is going to suck for people at agencies in DC and businesses around NOVA that can't just close down for the inauguration .
View Quote

They are either virtual or shut down at this point.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:09:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Boomers have never been more dangerous.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:12:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I cant wait to see biden being sworn in, behind 20,000 soldiers and fences topped in barbed wire to protect them from the smallest inauguration crowd ever seen.
View Quote

In four years, Trump never sent 20,000 Troops anywhere in the WORLD! In four days, Biden, has sent 20,000 American troops to DC to fight Americans.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:14:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Well did see an interesting post by Q today.  Basically they are going silent to do the most important operation for America in history.  Stay at home for the next 10 days and don't believe anything you hear on mass media.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:18:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Thank those NG for their service, I don't think so, looks like the military has chosen it's side to me.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:20:11 AM EDT
[#37]
I think this is a setup for a false flag event.

Stoke fear by milliterizing Washington DC.

Conduct false flag attacks (probobly a large scale bombing) of a Capitol building in another state.

Blame "white supremacists" Trump supporters.

Fear created within the public who will beg for .gov intervention at any cost.

Game Over.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:23:02 AM EDT
[#38]
And we’re only halfway through the first month of 2021, too.  

Damn, I miss 2020.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:27:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That's fucking nuts .

What a great way to bring in a new President

View Quote
It's not for a new president, it's for when the new president immediately following the swearing in turns the nation over to UN global government control.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:19:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I think this is a setup for a false flag event.

Stoke fear by milliterizing Washington DC.

Conduct false flag attacks (probobly a large scale bombing) of a Capitol building in another state.

Blame "white supremacists" Trump supporters.

Fear created within the public who will beg for .gov intervention at any cost.

Game Over.
View Quote

It's all to set the stage for Patriot Act 2.0, which will be focused internally on the citizens instead of outwardly on foreign risks.  

Due to the "violent extremists" or "domestic terrorists" or "insurrectionist mobs" (all of the new labels that have been used about Trump supporters in the last week) they'll remove requirements for getting warrants, or make it much easier to remove our rights as citizens.

It will give them the tools they need to silence or suppress any opposing voices in the future.  It will be hailed as "securing our freedoms by removing the threat of those who wish to disrupt society".

Government NEVER gives up an opportunity to create more control.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:23:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
They might roll back a bit, but this was an excuse to keep D.C. semi-militarized indefinitely. Count on it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:30:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Thank those NG for their service, I don't think so, looks like the military has chosen it's side to me.
View Quote

^^^This and LE too....................
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:43:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Fuck em, build it 100' high.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:45:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Absurd. Portland is defunding police security in schools, and Congress is uber hardening the people's house.

We can see what they hold dear.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:47:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Most secure election ever comrade.  Why not engage in atmosphere of friendliness, peace and cooperation?  
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:59:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:07:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Next step is to put permanent concrete walls around the entire thing, just like in Israel.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:18:48 AM EDT
[#48]
“Biden’s Barricade”
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:32:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

...you think NG chose to be away from family during the winter time and stand outside in the cold?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:34:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
“Biden’s Barricade”
View Quote

The ForBiden Zone!!

It is Forbidden!!
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top