Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:37:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Ban Op
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:38:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I should do a greatest hits. In fact, I'll start that thread right now.
View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:43:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:18:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:54:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I’m by no means trying to incite coc violations. Everyone is in control of their own words and actions. If you are complacent with this then yes, you do have a problem. How would you feel if your 15 or 16 year old daughter was banging a 26 year old male teacher? How would your wife feel if your 14 year old son was messing around with a 30 year old female teacher? Looks are not the point. Someone who has the desire to be involved with a minor as an adult is seriously mentally flawed. Should this thread be locked because you don’t agree with my opinion?  Censorship seems to be the thing to do these days. Think about it. Why are you making an excuse for this? It’s pretty fucking disgusting.
View Quote

I have not made a single excuse for any illegal behavior, and then you incorrectly say I have.  You need to read  COC 6 and 7, then go back and read all your posts again, and maybe you will gain some insight on why this thread should be locked.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:05:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have not made a single excuse for any illegal behavior, and then you incorrectly say I have.  You need to read  COC 6 and 7, then go back and read all your posts again, and maybe you will gain some insight on why this thread should be locked.
View Quote

If you feel I’m “attacking you” or anyone else then I’m sorry you feel that way. Also coc #7 should be applied to any thread that engages in some how in any form glorifying sex with children.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:15:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:21:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Males are not the same thing as Females.

People seem confused about this these days.
View Quote

seeing how society now accepts "It's Ma'am", I'm not surprised in the least.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:55:31 AM EDT
[#9]
I would like the OP to provide a link to any thread on arfcom, other than this one, that he started, that contains these offensive types of posts.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:01:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why are they even a thing? Yea I get it some of these teachers are hot but they are still pedophiles so why even remotely support or joke about it? Especially in today’s climate. I might not have been here registered very long but you think if someone were to see those threads it would tarnish the sites name...
View Quote

I know, a few of us have pointed out this very thing, several times.

And yet when I make statements condoning "children" getting married, I get called a weirdo, even though it's been the norm of all of human history to marry off ~15 year old "girls" to ~30 year old "men".

And I'm talking monogamous marriage (till death do you part), condoned by both sets of parents.

"But fuck buddy flings with a teacher are great!"

If it weren't for double standards, arfcom wouldn't have any standards at all...

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:22:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Optics are everything. You would think this would be in team. But I digress.  Enjoy your pedophile ways how ever you have to explain it.
View Quote

Wait, what do you know about team?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:55:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:00:03 AM EDT
[#13]
OP sounds guilty.

gettin' a real solid guilty return here
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:01:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
We are completely judging these girls based on looks only.

We are not judging them based on their crime.

Why are you unable to separate the two?

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:10:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Just my two cents. When I was 16, I wasn't a child. I worked,  bought my own car, bought my own gas, drank liquor and chased pussy. There were a few teachers that I would have loved to fuck.

That said,  for someone to say that an older woman would have taken advantage of me or my many like minded friends would have been laughable. You can't rape the willing.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:18:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Just my two cents. When I was 16, I wasn't a child. I worked,  bought my own car, bought my own gas, drank liquor and chased pussy. There were a few teachers that I would have loved to fuck.

That said,  for someone to say that an older woman would have taken advantage of me or my many like minded friends would have been laughable. You can't rape the willing.
View Quote

I lost my virginity at 14. I would have plowed two or three of my high school teachers if given the chance.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:30:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Males are not the same thing as Females.

People seem confused about this these days.
View Quote

Way to jump right in with an essential truth.  Two of them, actually.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:41:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
F-in 20er's... ammiright?
View Quote

He must be shitposting his way up the post count ladder 19'er.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:47:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Pedos are ok as long as they are democrats who knew Epstein and went to his island.

If the Democrats/ Communist get their way this will all be legal just like Gay Marriage.

Couple years ago I was in Charleston and went into a museum of Charleston.

It has a replica of a Confederate Submarine in front of it.  I can’t remember the name but it was something like the Hudley.  Nevermind I don’t remember much about that but I do remember a picture may have been two Mannequins of the first gay couple married in Charleston after gay marriage was legalized.

This was important enough to be in their museum.  And it is important to remember as it was a giant step toward deviant behavior- evil and away from God.

Now I don’t give a shit what two consenting adults do in their bedroom, but don’t justify it under our laws.

But they are going to  push and normalize all forms of deviancy to help destroy this country.

Teachers and students been doing this probably for ever.  Cell phones with cameras has made it seem like something new but it’s not.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:23:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm with the OP.  Hot or not, I really wish these judges would start making some real examples out of these teachers.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:30:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Well, friend of mine was that 16 year old kid and got said teacher pregnant. Yes she had the kid. Dad at 16/17. Lives with that every day.

His dad was then a grandfather at a very early age. There was no high fiving going on I can tell ya that.

Yes the teacher was convicted. Now if you had a 16 year old daughter would you be high fiving her? I mean what if he was a good looking teacher?
View Quote
well, i did mention that i'm a degenerate...
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:32:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I lost my virginity at 14. I would have plowed two or three of my high school teachers if given the chance.
View Quote
one of my favorite high school teachers in the late 90s looked a lot like demi moore in "striptease."

that was a rough year for 15 year old me.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
one of my favorite high school teachers in the late 90s looked a lot like demi moore in "striptease."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Class bell rings: down boy, down!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:42:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Class bell rings: down boy, down!!!
View Quote
i remember that she had a kid who went my high school and she drove a really shitty mitsubishi montero.

thousands of my unborn future journeyman linemen in the union died because of her.

i nearly died myself d/t dehydration.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:50:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top