Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:34:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Even Richard Ramirez had chicks sending him nudes.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:34:37 AM EDT
[#2]
My problem with them is that nobody wants to put in the work.  

maybe we get a mugshot if we're lucky, but we need all the evidence in the OP to determine guilt.  

Put in the work if you're gonna start a thread. I wanna see those beach vacation pics from Facebook or the out on the town shots from Instagram.  

All the evidence!!!!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:40:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Other than the inevitable lawsuit lottery winnings.... has there been any studies of the long term effects of a 24 yoa hot teacher giving pootang away to a 16 year old?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:41:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

maybe we get a mugshot if we're lucky, but we need all the evidence in the OP to determine guilt.  

Put in the work if you're gonna start a thread. I wanna see those beach vacation pics from Facebook or the out on the town shots from Instagram.  

All the evidence!!!!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Exhibit A..
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:47:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:50:07 AM EDT
[#6]
The reality is if that gal this morning "tutored" me when I was 15, it would have been the best education of my life.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:52:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
OP is guilty.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:52:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Retreads...
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:52:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:53:43 AM EDT
[#10]
We used call it the BOTD.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:54:22 AM EDT
[#11]
It's 2021 and this is what you're worried about?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:55:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yes, yes you are
View Quote

I am grateful for the 2020 crew making my crew look good.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Further evidence shows not guilty, full pardon.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:04:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Dark humor is like food in Soviet Russia; not everyone gets it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:08:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Don't question the law OP.

GD knows guilty or not guilty.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Why are they even a thing? Yea I get it some of these teachers are hot but they are still pedophiles so why even remotely support or joke about it? Especially in today’s climate. I might not have been here registered very long but you think if someone were to see those threads it would tarnish the sites name...
View Quote

Pedophilia is banging prepubescent kids which is fucked up. Banging teenagers with developed sex organs is less fucked up.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:29:55 PM EDT
[#17]
No way it is funny, very serious.
I think most of us on here just like to joke about it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:34:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:42:56 PM EDT
[#19]
OP, when I was 16 I attended a trade school in the afternoons that was a mix of school kids and adults who were going back to school.  There was a single 36 year old hottie in my class who took a liking to me and she molested me over and over all throughout the school year.   It was a marvelous terrible experience which I should probably seek counselling for.
Every single school day this woman forced my pants unzipped and forced her mouth on me, all totally against my will.  She had other forms of abuse she used against me, like making me fondle and suck her perky breasts with big nipples, and forcing me to insert my fingers in her.  It was a horrific ordeal for me to endure I tell you and those images of her beautiful, tanned breasts are burned into my mind, leaving deep, traumatic scars.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:51:41 PM EDT
[#20]
In this thread we learn who supports abuse of power
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:51:42 PM EDT
[#21]
There is too much explaining in here. If you don’t like it GTFO
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:52:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
OP, when I was 16 I attended a trade school in the afternoons that was a mix of school kids and adults who were going back to school.  There was a single 36 year old hottie in my class who took a liking to me and she molested me over and over all throughout the school year.   It was a marvelous terrible experience which I should probably seek counselling for.
Every single school day this woman forced my pants unzipped and forced her mouth on me, all totally against my will.  She had other forms of abuse she used against me, like making me fondle and suck her perky breasts with big nipples, and forcing me to insert my fingers in her.  It was a horrific ordeal for me to endure I tell you and those images of her beautiful, tanned breasts are burned into my mind, leaving deep, traumatic scars.
View Quote

Damn dude. You are a survivor though. You are stronger because of this.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:58:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Why are they even a thing? Yea I get it some of these teachers are hot but they are still pedophiles so why even remotely support or joke about it? Especially in today’s climate. I might not have been here registered very long but you think if someone were to see those threads it would tarnish the sites name...
View Quote

Two standards for two sexes.  Those sluts aren't hurting anyone.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:00:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Dark humor.   Read up on it.  Watch the video “Hot for Teacher” from Van Halen.

99% of the people here don’t think it ok, they just like shit posting and riling people up by pointing out a double standard.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:23:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

All the evidence!!!!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/84193/34410BF5-5D28-4A2E-A4D1-3C87362B32C5_png-1781716.JPG

Exhibit A..

Oh yeah, I’m sure he was totally an unwilling participant.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:44:38 PM EDT
[#26]
First post made my day.

Thanks fttam!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:48:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
We are completely judging these girls based on looks only.

We are not judging them based on their crime.

Why are you unable to separate the two?

View Quote

Because it's a fucking joke?

Lighten up Francis....
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:50:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Probably because the girls playing the  "16 year olds" are actually way older
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely.

Watching Cobra Kai and I'm constantly reminded how hot the 16 year-old girls are.  Does that make me a pedophile?  Nope.

Would I fuck them if I had the chance?  Again, nope.  Because I'm much older than them, and much older adults shouldn't be fucking 16 year-olds - regardless of the gender of either party.

I do TV production training in primary schools.  Lots of those 16 year-old girls are hot, and look 16, or older.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I do TV production training in primary schools.  Lots of those 16 year-old girls are hot, and look 16, or older.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely.

Watching Cobra Kai and I'm constantly reminded how hot the 16 year-old girls are.  Does that make me a pedophile?  Nope.

Would I fuck them if I had the chance?  Again, nope.  Because I'm much older than them, and much older adults shouldn't be fucking 16 year-olds - regardless of the gender of either party.

FBI OPEN UP
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:56:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Clearly OP is not GenX

Van Halen - Hot For Teacher (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:56:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Other than the inevitable lawsuit lottery winnings.... has there been any studies of the long term effects of a 24 yoa hot teacher giving pootang away to a 16 year old?
View Quote
Most of them are destroying their marriages AND careers, not to mention having to have mommy's special bracelet well hidden when dad drops them off for the weekend.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I can live with Antifa plants, Dem shills, even glowies. But, I can't stand hall monitors.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:00:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Do we have to start stating our pro nouns  op ?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The reality is, its not funny. However, us guys are ok with it if they are hot. I think as teenage boys we all had at least one teacher we wouldn't have minded be fondled by. You do have to question the sanity of some of these women though. In the end, we're just having fun in GD. No one really believes it's ok.
View Quote

Well said
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:01:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Why else are you here?
View Quote

This is how it starts.  They join (fellow firearms enthusiasts), start complaining about stuff and demand changes.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:04:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Pay for a membership and a new tab pops up and it explains it all.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:07:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:09:13 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm sorry Jesus Christ
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:12:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Because this site has been infiltrated by commie kiddie fuckers. We can't talk politics in the open. You get kicked out of forums for discussing how to make guns. But God forbid, don't question the worshiping of child rapists on the Frontpage of this site.

Don't you know. This site is actually named for "(A)llow (R)aping (15) year Olds.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:12:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Holy fucking hell...well, I guess it takes all kinds.

lol. 20'er.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:16:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
In this thread we learn who supports abuse of power
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:27:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
2 weeks here, 700 posts and you haven't figured out that GD is about azz-hattery?
View Quote

Math not your thing?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:36:49 PM EDT
[#43]
How the fuck can someone post every 3.8 fucking mins?

You even sleep, or is this just your shift?

ETA: Yeah I fucked up.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:54:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Coc 6
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:55:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
We are completely judging these girls based on looks only.

We are not judging them based on their crime.

Why are you unable to separate the two?

View Quote

Ahh ok. Just checking. So it’s ok to like the hot ones that fuck around with kids? Got it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:57:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
How the fuck can someone post every 3.8 fucking mins?

You even sleep, or is this just your shift?

ETA: Yeah I fucked up.
View Quote

My join date post count.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:59:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm with the OP.  Hot or not, I really wish these judges would start making some real examples out of these teachers.
View Quote

That’s not how our legal system works.  Women just aren’t kept to the same legal standards as men.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Why are they even a thing? Yea I get it some of these teachers are hot but they are still pedophiles so why even remotely support or joke about it? Especially in today's climate. I might not have been here registered very long but you think if someone were to see those threads it would tarnish the sites name...
View Quote
You trying to maintain the sites values one month in?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#50]
FOH
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top