Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:11:39 AM EDT
[#1]
"They're not body armor officer, its plate mail. Im on my way to a Ren Faire to fight in the heavy matches to see who will become King next year"
Throw an old bascinet and a rattan sword in the back of your vehicle and you're golden.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:49:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
hey PointBlank82,

I see you're doing a lot of selling of gun stuff

You are doing checks, to make sure everybody that you are selling to isn't a felon, or anything like that, aren't you?

How about getting copies and verifying their id, like a driver's licence?

What?!?!?! You don't !!!!!!??????

How do you know what you're selling won't be used by a felon to commit a crime? You're just an unlicensed arms dealer, aren't you?

Why, look there! You sold 3 pistol braces to one person! You're helping people to make concealable, illegal firearms, aren't you?

And there! You bought magazine couplers.... you want to make it easier for yourself to kill a bunch of people and quickly reload, don't you

Oh no you didn't! You're also selling ammo on line..... 9mm for .60 cpr! Who are you arming, baby killers?

blah, blah, blah.... internet arms dealing hypocrite

View Quote

NONE of that is fucking body armor! In almost every state an adult can buy ammo, components, braces whatever as they see fit, cash and carry (as they should be able to, freedom).

I've sold used body armor personally TWICE when upgrading, once to a Vet at a gunshow who had proper ID, the other to a good friend with a stay at home wife and two little girls to protect.

I won't sell BA anonymously over the internet. Its up to US to vet the buyer of stuff like this and thats almost impossible to do digitally, even with some sort EE rating. YMMV

You're going to see 1934 style regulation of this type of gear soon because people like you and others can't tolerate some checks on their freedoms for equipment not explicitly protected under the constitution. Frankly, I'm surprised it hasn't already happened.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:02:30 AM EDT
[#3]
OP Request
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top