Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
He had four years of remarkable accomplishment.  He was an outsider non politician who proved it can be done and that America should be first.

Yes we all know the election was stolen and he should have done more to prevent it.  But the what then was he supposed to do.   A false narrative has been attached to his name and his brand name has been tarnished.

Why all the sudden hate within Arfcom?  Just asking.
View Quote

But it wasn't. If there was ANY evidence of this whatsoever, they would have prevailed in at least 1 of the 60+ losing cases.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:35:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There’s that binary choice again that only exists in the minds of Trump guys.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The dude fucked over the entire American right because his fucking ego wouldn't let him believe that Joe Biden defeated him easily.

Joe Biden sat in his basement and didn't even campaign while he had the democrat mafia running around to these swing states rigging elections.

He didn't defeat Trump. He cheated Trump.

That we can agree on.

If you can agree with that then you can support Trump 100% vs. the obvious corruption, deceit and outrageously outlandish fraudulent party of democrats.

When confronted with an enormous evil do you fight it 100% or 50%, 60 or 70?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:37:25 PM EDT
[#3]
He allowed the dems to win.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:38:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He didn't defeat Trump. He didn't even campaign. He committed fraud and cheated.

We're not lucky at all. We are experiencing the downfall of the nation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The dude fucked over the entire American right because his fucking ego wouldn't let him believe that Joe Biden defeated him easily.

Joe Biden sat in his basement and didn't even campaign while he had the democrat mafia running around to these swing states rigging elections.

He defeated Trump by running as "well funded, non-Donald Trump generic alternative."

Biden is a huge goofball, so that was probably the best strategy he could have used.

I would say we're pretty lucky to have this doddering old fool as the Democratic president, rather than somebody who is a more deft political operator (Bill Clinton and Obama being obvious examples of more effective politicians than Biden).

He didn't defeat Trump. He didn't even campaign. He committed fraud and cheated.

He even told us about his voter fraud campaign he had setup before the election. Ooops.

No we aren't lucky it's him because he is just the puppet for the more deft political operators.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:39:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME: WE DON'T WANT BIDEN.

Like I said previously: You are presenting a false dichotomy. NOBODY here wants Biden, with the exception of a one guy that I know of that said he was happy to vote for him (and was subsequently banned). Just because Trump is better than Biden does NOT mean he's automatically the best guy ever - it just means he's better than the worst choice possible. WE NEED TO EXPECT BETTER THAN THAT.
View Quote

Not a false dichotomy.  

Until 3rd parties get their act together, and likely not even then until we get ranked choice is there going to be an alternative.  Your only chance to chose who for a certain party is running for said party is during a primary, so if you don't get the guy you want in that primary you can either back them or not.  Choosing 3rd party is not backing them, choosing not to vote is not backing them, and not backing them in a two-party dominated system is just the same as voting for The Other Guy.  We don't like it, we don't want to accept it, but we have no choice in the matter.  Them's the facts, back a party, or don't, but drop this act like not voting for the less shitty person isn't helping the even more shitty version, it's childish.  

In 2020 we had the choice to back Trump or back Biden.  Third parties had zero chance of winning any electoral votes, and that bore out again to be true.  So if you didn't vote for Trump you helped Biden whether that was your intent or not, it's not a judgement on what you wanted, but the reality of how the current system works.  Since it's Coke or Pepsi not choosing either is letting other people choose for you so you can't bitch that you got the one you really didn't want.  

Want to fix this?  Then help the third parties get their shit together and start winning local, state, and federal elections so they can go into future elections with some legitimacy, or you can work towards primarying the right person into the party of your choice but the two parties are entrenched establishment, they will never let you or I pick someone they didn't.  Trump was an ultra-rare anomaly and that was shown to be true by how they acted towards him, like Google and all the other Tech Giants, the Establishment was not going to let lightning strike twice.  This is reality, the faster everyone accepts that and works within it the better.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:39:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He allowed the dems to win.
View Quote

Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona allowed the dems to win.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:41:28 PM EDT
[#7]
As an outsider, it appears he underestimated the depth of the corruption in DC.
I think he did "drain the swamp", by exposing the creatures below the water line. Unfortunately, they survived and destroyed him.

He's one of the greatest presidents to ever hold the office, accomplishing great things despite being under constant attack from all sides.

I continue to support him.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:42:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

He even told us about his voter fraud campaign he had setup before the election. Ooops.

No we aren't lucky it's him because he is just the puppet for the more deft political operators.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He defeated Trump by running as "well funded, non-Donald Trump generic alternative."

Biden is a huge goofball, so that was probably the best strategy he could have used.

I would say we're pretty lucky to have this doddering old fool as the Democratic president, rather than somebody who is a more deft political operator (Bill Clinton and Obama being obvious examples of more effective politicians than Biden).

Better to face a shitty general with good advisors than a good general with good advisors.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:42:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That we can agree on.

If you can agree with that then you can support Trump 100% vs. the obvious corruption, deceit and outrageously outlandish fraudulent party of democrats.

OK here’s another false dichotomy you guys love to bring in but you never understand.

I am 100% opposed to communism in all it’s forms. I’m 100% opposed to what the Dems have done and are going to do to this country.

That doesn’t mean I’m 100% on board with Trump, because Trump himself isn’t 100% opposed to those things.

Think I haven’t had this discussion before?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:43:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not a false dichotomy.  

Until 3rd parties get their act together, and likely not even then until we get ranked choice is there going to be an alternative.  Your only chance to chose who for a certain party is running for said party is during a primary, so if you don't get the guy you want in that primary you can either back them or not.  Choosing 3rd party is not backing them, choosing not to vote is not backing them, and not backing them in a two-party dominated system is just the same as voting for The Other Guy.  We don't like it, we don't want to accept it, but we have no choice in the matter.  Them's the facts, back a party, or don't, but drop this act like not voting for the less shitty person isn't helping the even more shitty version, it's childish.  

In 2020 we had the choice to back Trump or back Biden.  Third parties had zero chance of winning any electoral votes, and that bore out again to be true.  So if you didn't vote for Trump you helped Biden whether that was your intent or not, it's not a judgement on what you wanted, but the reality of how the current system works.  Since it's Coke or Pepsi not choosing either is letting other people choose for you so you can't bitch that you got the one you really didn't want.  

Want to fix this?  Then help the third parties get their shit together and start winning local, state, and federal elections so they can go into future elections with some legitimacy, or you can work towards primarying the right person into the party of your choice but the two parties are entrenched establishment, they will never let you or I pick someone they didn't.  Trump was an ultra-rare anomaly and that was shown to be true by how they acted towards him, like Google and all the other Tech Giants, the Establishment was not going to let lightning strike twice.  This is reality, the faster everyone accepts that and works within it the better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I said previously: You are presenting a false dichotomy. NOBODY here wants Biden, with the exception of a one guy that I know of that said he was happy to vote for him (and was subsequently banned). Just because Trump is better than Biden does NOT mean he's automatically the best guy ever - it just means he's better than the worst choice possible. WE NEED TO EXPECT BETTER THAN THAT.

Not a false dichotomy.  

None of this means we have to be 10000000% pro Trump. Or not criticize his missteps because yes, there have been missteps.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

OK here’s another false dichotomy you guys love to bring in but you never understand.

I am 100% opposed to communism in all it’s forms. I’m 100% opposed to what the Dems have done and are going to do to this country.

That doesn’t mean I’m 100% on board with Trump, because Trump himself isn’t 100% opposed to those things.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That we can agree on.

He probably does think that lol.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:44:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

He is doing nothing but trying to rile up those who dislike Trump, goading them into warnings or bans.

Textbook troll. Best not fed.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:44:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Of course they are. Not only are they now paying import tariffs under Trumps Mexico-Canada-USA Trade Compact, they are paying for the 23,000 deployed military troops patrolling their side of the border.

Where do you guys get this shit? It seems like you only regurgitate some false narrative you've heard somewhere...and you don't/won't/or can't do your own fact checking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mexico didn't pay for the wall.
Of course they are. Not only are they now paying import tariffs under Trumps Mexico-Canada-USA Trade Compact, they are paying for the 23,000 deployed military troops patrolling their side of the border.

Where do you guys get this shit? It seems like you only regurgitate some false narrative you've heard somewhere...and you don't/won't/or can't do your own fact checking.

the fact that Trump wanted to slow and deter illegal immigration, and neither the republicans or democrats in office did.

so, Trump managed to get 450 miles of a border fence built to specs the border patrol was happy with, that actually has drastically decreased illegal immigration and stopped the flood of caravans.

but, because Trump didn't directly made mexico do cash payments for it, anti/nevertrumpers push and spin Trump failed and lied about it

so he has to be kicked out of office

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

But it wasn't. If there was ANY evidence of this whatsoever, they would have prevailed in at least 1 of the 60+ losing cases.
View Quote

there was election fraud

but the courts dismissed the court cases for latch provisions and lack of standing, because they didn't want to hear the cases.

no courts actually looked at any of the evidence

you're just spinning the leftist and fifth column talking points

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:47:28 PM EDT
[#15]
"sudden"

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:48:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

None of this means we have to be 10000000% pro Trump. Or not criticize his missteps because yes, there have been missteps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a false dichotomy.  

There have been no major missteps that weren't 100% induced by the communist democrat party.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:50:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

he can't do anything  about dirty politicians like kemp or raffensperger, if they don't care if people know they are dirty and know nothing will happen to them

he can't do anything if no court wants to hear the cases

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:50:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He had four years of remarkable accomplishment.  He was an outsider non politician who proved it can be done and that America should be first.

Yes we all know the election was stolen and he should have done more to prevent it.  But the what then was he supposed to do.   A false narrative has been attached to his name and his brand name has been tarnished.

Why all the sudden hate within Arfcom?  Just asking.

Screen name definitely checks out.

There are mountains of credible evidence. Get busy disputing this guy as a good place to start.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:00:29 PM EDT
[#19]
When reaching the end of a book or movie or presidency it is natural to look back and reconsider. This retrospective is breaking people away from the Trump cult and into the realization that NeverTrump was right the entire time. Trump is a socialist scumbag who badly damaged the country, was worse than the GOPe, and in 2016 ruined our chances at ever having a conservative/Constitutional president within our lifetimes.

In 2016 I warned that Trump would be Hoover and whoever followed would be FDR. A lot of the "New Deal" was socialist programs started by Hoover and then expanded exponentially by FDR -- a practical demonstration of the stage "give them an inch and they'll take a mile" and Trump set a whole lot of bad precedents
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:03:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Ted Cruz is absolutely far more conservative than Donald Trump ever was.
View Quote

He is also completely unelectable and therefore irrelevant. There wouldn’t have been any “bridge building” with Ted Cruz,he would have been painted as an anti-alphabet people,woman hating religious zealot and that would have been that.
  American society has shifted considerably to the left and conservatism isn’t just a hard sell,it’s something most won’t even consider. The idea that “if conservatives were just nice they can win elections” might work in Utah but it’s not going to work nationally. It’s especially not going to work with this as the poster boy

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:04:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I haven’t seen evidence of users on this site turning on 45.
View Quote

I voted for Cruz during the primary. I held my nose for Trump.

Even before he was inaugurated, he turned his back on TWO major campaign promises. Holding Hillary accountable and DACA.

His "wins" were hardly wins. USMCA (NAFTA V2.0 with a MAGA hat on it), the wall (which guys like me here TRULY appreciate his effort on) he could have had Mexico pay for it by increasing their BCC fee's and their I94 fee's. We only charge someone $6.00 or $56.00 for 3-5 years to come into the US to visit or take a job away from an American. Think about that.

Additionally, he hired some of the biggest losers the tax payers could pay for. Right out the chute, Ammarosa, as ONE of many examples..all the way to the end with people like Giuliani and Barr. Who ever would have thought that Ben Carson would be one of the only people not to be a total shitbag that Trump hired/ nominated? Instead of looking to scale back and reform the Dept of Education, he hired Devos..

His comments from shooting people on 5th avenue all the way to the some of the stupid shit he said about COVID was enough to keep us shaking our heads. His constant whining about the media was just pathetic. Putting people in their place is one thing, but his constant whining and acting like a victim got old really quick.

He banned bump stocks.

His love affair with Indian workers? America first? Isn't that what he said?

We still have 5,000+ troops in Afghanistan and we spent close to $300,000,000,000.00 in Afghanistan since he took office. What is our continued ROI on that again? -10,000,000%. I expected more out of him there. We still have troops in Iraq, too. We all forget about those promises. Trillions we have spent, he campaigned on ending that spending. He keeps it going.

He didn't fight back AT ALL over the BS the Dems put him through. Calling things a "hoax" non stop wasn't enough and acting like a victim (again). He had the power to declassify the truth, order the release of documents for all sort of things and still did not. Trump campaigned on ending the swamp, and there he is working with it and protecting it. Rallies were more important that perp walks. Everyone from Hillary to Pelosi to Schumer were NON STOP insulting him, threatening him, etc..and Trump wanted to be a nice guy and still work with them.

The GOP proper was no help in all of this. I get that. McConnell gave him a few judges that turned out to be total shitbags (again) and that is all.

I applaud him for the following:

Jobs in the US and our Growth pre-covid.
The growth of the market.
Killing the Iranian General.
Getting us out of Iran nuke deal.
Attempting to fix the VA.
Tax break(s).

Everyone makes excuses for the man, here you all blame everyone else, just like him..The swamp, the media, etc. That got tiring, too. The buck never stopped with Trump.

I voted for him, again, because obviously there was no other option. Not that I wanted to, there was simply no other option. I agree 100% that the election was stolen from him. I also agree that the GOP was complicit in doing so in GA and PA.

tl:dr Bring your bullshit and insults. Used to it. I was insulted for years for calling the NRA bullshit, I was insulted for not getting on the Glenn Beck fan wagon and I was insulted for thinking Nikki Haley was a scumbag that couldn't be trusted. I was also insulted for thinking someones parents failed when a 17 year old son was on the scene of a riot with an AR15. That one simple comment you all jumped my shit with stupid questions like "YOU THINK KYLE IS A MURDERER THEN?!".

Trump isn't and wasn't the greatest. All men fail. We all made fun of the "Hope" poster and Pajama Boy, etc under Obama. Yet here were were drooling over Ivankas fake tits hoping she will be president, wearing MAGA hats, waiving MAGA flags, etc...

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:09:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That we can agree on.

Trump isn't 100% opposed to what the dems have done and are going to do?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:10:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He is doing nothing but trying to rile up those who dislike Trump, goading them into warnings or bans.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trying to rile you up?

You feel threatened because why?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:15:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Mr. Trump is a braggart, a bully, and a bloviator, with no discernible self filter and little self control.

In spite of his often egregious and embarassing behavior, I voted for him three times and contributed a significant amount of money to both campaigns. I also actively campaigned for him. With that, I believe Donald Trump often created problems for himself, and should be responsible for his mistakes as well as his successes.
View Quote

So was General George S. Patton. If Trump wasn't like that he would have never become president, or had a successful presidency. He would have folded over Kavanaugh and over dozens of other tough decisions.

Here is a little secret: nearly all modern presidents are assholes. They are narcissists. Alan Greenspan has known ever president back to Eisenhower, and he once said "the only one who was close to being a normal person was Ford." Obama, according to his wife, is an asshole in private.

The press covers up for those they like. Thus we never found out what pigs John F. Kennedy or Bill Clinton were. Those two would rape an 11 year old if they had the opportunity (and probably did).

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:20:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
When reaching the end of a book or movie or presidency it is natural to look back and reconsider. This retrospective is breaking people away from the Trump cult and into the realization that NeverTrump was right the entire time. Trump is a socialist scumbag who badly damaged the country, was worse than the GOPe, and in 2016 ruined our chances at ever having a conservative/Constitutional president within our lifetimes.

In 2016 I warned that Trump would be Hoover and whoever followed would be FDR. A lot of the "New Deal" was socialist programs started by Hoover and then expanded exponentially by FDR -- a practical demonstration of the stage "give them an inch and they'll take a mile" and Trump set a whole lot of bad precedents
View Quote

Nah, I think you are wrong about this part. Voters have short memories, and will be wrapped up in whatever else happens over the next four years rather than fixating on Trump forever.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:23:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So was General George S. Patton. If Trump wasn't like that he would have never become president, or had a successful presidency. He would have folded over Kavanaugh and over dozens of other tough decisions.

Here is a little secret: nearly all modern presidents are assholes. They are narcissists. Alan Greenspan has known ever president back to Eisenhower, and he once said "the only one who was close to being a normal person was Ford." Obama, according to his wife, is an asshole in private.

The press covers up for those they like. Thus we never found out what pigs John F. Kennedy or Bill Clinton were. Those two would rape an 11 year old if they had the opportunity (and probably did).

View Quote

And in Biden's case we are lucky enough to have had the democrats and nevertrumpers install a complete braindead dimwitted asshole narcissist as the next president.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He is also completely unelectable and therefore irrelevant. There wouldn’t have been any “bridge building” with Ted Cruz,he would have been painted as an anti-alphabet people,woman hating religious zealot and that would have been that.
  American society has shifted considerably to the left and conservatism isn’t just a hard sell,it’s something most won’t even consider. The idea that “if conservatives were just nice they can win elections” might work in Utah but it’s not going to work nationally. It’s especially not going to work with this as the poster boy

https://images.theweek.com/sites/default/files/styles/tw_image_9_4/public/42-76252161.jpg.webp?itok=3yAGenxX&resize=2400x2400

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ted Cruz is absolutely far more conservative than Donald Trump ever was.

https://images.theweek.com/sites/default/files/styles/tw_image_9_4/public/42-76252161.jpg.webp?itok=3yAGenxX&resize=2400x2400

The Democrats and the media are only so effective at painting Republicans as bigots and so forth. If Cruz or someone else was a relatively moderate President toward those groups, the smears would ultimately fall flat.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:24:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There are mountains of credible evidence. Get busy disputing this guy as a good place to start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf_cFr_PrLk
View Quote

All of this shit is conjecture that has been debunked over and over. The election wasn't "stolen".
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:27:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

And in Biden's case we are lucky enough to have had the democrats and nevertrumpers install a complete braindead dimwitted asshole narcissist as the next president.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The nevertrumper strategy of never-ending criticism paid off significantly.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:30:50 PM EDT
[#30]
He did a lot of good things. Cutting regulations that spurred the economy, peace accords among several muslim countries and Israel, cutting taxes, exposing the swamp for what it is to those with an open mind ect. The downside was his weakness with the 2nd and his big city liberal spending. The guy is not a conservative. Then covid screwed him and he seems to have caved during his last month in office.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:31:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nailed it.

View Quote

And google ads and Facebook and any other Propaganda source.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The nevertrumper strategy of never-ending criticism paid off significantly.
View Quote

It certainly didn't help did it.

BTW, found any reasonably priced available ammo lately?

(Probably one of the most rhetorical questions ever asked in world history.)
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:32:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I voted for Cruz during the primary. I held my nose for Trump.

Even before he was inaugurated, he turned his back on TWO major campaign promises. Holding Hillary accountable and DACA.

His "wins" were hardly wins. USMCA (NAFTA V2.0 with a MAGA hat on it), the wall (which guys like me here TRULY appreciate his effort on) he could have had Mexico pay for it by increasing their BCC fee's and their I94 fee's. We only charge someone $6.00 or $56.00 for 3-5 years to come into the US to visit or take a job away from an American. Think about that.

Additionally, he hired some of the biggest losers the tax payers could pay for. Right out the chute, Ammarosa, as ONE of many examples..all the way to the end with people like Giuliani and Barr. Who ever would have thought that Ben Carson would be one of the only people not to be a total shitbag that Trump hired/ nominated? Instead of looking to scale back and reform the Dept of Education, he hired Devos..

His comments from shooting people on 5th avenue all the way to the some of the stupid shit he said about COVID was enough to keep us shaking our heads. His constant whining about the media was just pathetic. Putting people in their place is one thing, but his constant whining and acting like a victim got old really quick.

He banned bump stocks.

His love affair with Indian workers? America first? Isn't that what he said?

We still have 5,000+ troops in Afghanistan and we spent close to $300,000,000,000.00 in Afghanistan since he took office. What is our continued ROI on that again? -10,000,000%. I expected more out of him there. We still have troops in Iraq, too. We all forget about those promises. Trillions we have spent, he campaigned on ending that spending. He keeps it going.

He didn't fight back AT ALL over the BS the Dems put him through. Calling things a "hoax" non stop wasn't enough and acting like a victim (again). He had the power to declassify the truth, order the release of documents for all sort of things and still did not. Trump campaigned on ending the swamp, and there he is working with it and protecting it. Rallies were more important that perp walks. Everyone from Hillary to Pelosi to Schumer were NON STOP insulting him, threatening him, etc..and Trump wanted to be a nice guy and still work with them.

The GOP proper was no help in all of this. I get that. McConnell gave him a few judges that turned out to be total shitbags (again) and that is all.

I applaud him for the following:

Jobs in the US and our Growth pre-covid.
The growth of the market.
Killing the Iranian General.
Getting us out of Iran nuke deal.
Attempting to fix the VA.
Tax break(s).

Everyone makes excuses for the man, here you all blame everyone else, just like him..The swamp, the media, etc. That got tiring, too. The buck never stopped with Trump.

I voted for him, again, because obviously there was no other option. Not that I wanted to, there was simply no other option. I agree 100% that the election was stolen from him. I also agree that the GOP was complicit in doing so in GA and PA.

tl:dr Bring your bullshit and insults. Used to it. I was insulted for years for calling the NRA bullshit, I was insulted for not getting on the Glenn Beck fan wagon and I was insulted for thinking Nikki Haley was a scumbag that couldn't be trusted. I was also insulted for thinking someones parents failed when a 17 year old son was on the scene of a riot with an AR15. That one simple comment you all jumped my shit with stupid questions like "YOU THINK KYLE IS A MURDERER THEN?!".

Trump isn't and wasn't the greatest. All men fail. We all made fun of the "Hope" poster and Pajama Boy, etc under Obama. Yet here were were drooling over Ivankas fake tits hoping she will be president, wearing MAGA hats, waiving MAGA flags, etc...

View Quote

Hear, hear...

If I had a tankard of ale, I’d hoist it in your honor, but you’ll have to settle for my coffee cup.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

No one said you did.  

But any of you who didn't vote for Trump last year is part of why we are saddled with Biden.  That is the criticism we level towards "never trumpers", I am deeply unhappy with the Republican party, and I really wish we could have had a better candidate than Trump, but I voted against Biden, it was more important to keep him out of the WH, and in that we failed, in part because of never trumpers who refused to help.  And that's fine, but get off your principled soapboxes.  Yeah, we get it, you didn't like him, but you fucked us all with your moral high ground.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:36:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I am talking about within arfcom.
View Quote

There's a new 'red wagon' in town.......
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:37:28 PM EDT
[#36]
First you had the never Trumpers

Then you had the bumpstock evacuees

All the while he lost some people due to his abrasive nature

And he still got 75M votes and had an election stolen from him

Not sure where I go from here, but I will promise you one thing...anything that stinks of RINO isn't getting another vote from me.

I'll do my part in voting for state and local people, but on a federal level, I'm out unless these RINOs change their ways.

Who should I vote for? A back stabber democrat or a back stabber RINO that gives me a reach around.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:38:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Hear, hear...

If I had a tankard of ale, I’d hoist it in your honor, but you’ll have to settle for my coffee cup.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:40:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I have hard feelings towards him for not controlling his mouth.  If he had, he could have overcome the cheating and media lies and won anyway.
View Quote

To the point and absolutely correct.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:40:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Sudden?
View Quote

That is what I was thinking, never thought much of him before he was President, or during..He was thrust upon me by others, had to Vote the lesser of two evils again. My mna was Cruz and I will never forgive those that made Trump the mistake for me.

Trump played the Cult like a fiddle.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can you sell me some or your Agency's ammo?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:42:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
People coming here to troll?

Trump was the best President these folks will ever see.
View Quote

No according to some here, he will always suck because of the bumpstock fiasco after the numerous  mass murders, or that he couldn't get silencers and full autos sold at your local Acadamy. Sometimes fools don't know what a good thing they had until its GONE! Just wait a few weeks/months and see the SHITSTORM of commie ideals & gun confiscation Biden-Harris-Dems are about to release on these fools.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:43:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

There have been no major missteps that weren't 100% induced by the communist democrat party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a false dichotomy.  

Lol. No.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:45:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That we can agree on.

He’s outspending them and increasing government. And he did their bidding on bumpfire stocks, red flag laws. So yeeeeahhhhh... he’s less than 100% opposed to those things.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:46:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No one said you did.  

But any of you who didn't vote for Trump last year is part of why we are saddled with Biden.  That is the criticism we level towards "never trumpers", I am deeply unhappy with the Republican party, and I really wish we could have had a better candidate than Trump, but I voted against Biden, it was more important to keep him out of the WH, and in that we failed, in part because of never trumpers who refused to help.  And that's fine, but get off your principled soapboxes.  Yeah, we get it, you didn't like him, but you fucked us all with your moral high ground.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one said you did.  

You’re doing it right here... “any of you who didn’t vote for Trump...” I voted for him but you’re lumping me in with the actual, tiny minority of “never trumpers”.

So you can’t even be intellectually honest enough to pretend we’re on the same side.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:48:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The Democrats and the media are only so effective at painting Republicans as bigots and so forth. If Cruz or someone else was a relatively moderate President toward those groups, the smears would ultimately fall flat.
View Quote

That is a tremendous amount of wishful thinking,especially considering how far to the right Cruz is compared to Trump. Do you not remember the Dubya era and how he was portrayed? This isn’t even saying anything about how conservative Trump simply isn’t.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

All of this shit is conjecture that has been debunked over and over. The election wasn't "stolen".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf_cFr_PrLk

Of course it's a lot of gobbledygook and there's nothing "there". His expert testimony and the specifics observed and explained are all imaginary. I'm sure you're vastly more qualified to pass judgement than a guy with the resume and experience he detailed.

Psssst.....none of what he said has been allowed to be investigated further or debunked. None of it, literally 0% debunked. You on the other hand......
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No he presented a perceived "safe" alternative to a perceived failed crazy guy to a lot of middle-of-the road people.

He presented a taste of the socialist agenda to the left-leaning types.

He did exactly the worst case scenario for Trump. He anti-campaigned and let Trump fuck himself up.

ETA: This is no way an endorsement of Mr Biden. I'm just saying, to your average joe-6pack voter who wasn't happy with the current direction of the country, Biden presented the "safe" alternative and made it easy to vote for him while Trump consistently made it harder for people to pull the lever for him.  

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:01:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Can you sell me some or your Agency's ammo?
View Quote

When I got our new Gen 5 G19, I literally left the range with 3 empty mags and enough for required duty carry. Not a single round more.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:03:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Been listening to Mike Glover on IG a lot.

Look him up.

The team sports aspects of politics, on both sides, is bad for the country. Both sides.

He's been nailing it lately.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:03:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
“Take the guns first, go through due process second”. That's when I got off the Trump train. Still voted for perceived lesser of two evils but that statement is as damning as any spoken by an elected official.
View Quote

This.

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top