Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's abject bullshit.  Point to me in the study where this issue was resolved.

I know for an absolute fact you won't find it and I know why, but I'd like to see you weasel your way out of your fucking vacuous horseshit.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Phase 3 trials for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines included THOUSANDS of women of child-bearing age who were not known or believed to be pregnant.

If they were having fertility problems as a result of getting the vaccines, that would already be very obvious.

That's abject bullshit.  Point to me in the study where this issue was resolved.

I know for an absolute fact you won't find it and I know why, but I'd like to see you weasel your way out of your fucking vacuous horseshit.

I believe the part where you stated, "If they were having fertility problems as a result of getting the vaccines, that would already be very obvious."  Does the "that would already be very obvious" not indicate you believe the issue has been sussed out and determined?  

If you did not mean that issue was identified and determined to not be a concern, what exactly did you mean then?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:11:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sorry for the facebook but here is a terrifying video of a presentation Bill Gates gave to the CIA is 2005.  The video is about using vaccines to rid people of their passion for religion.

If anyone can strip the video out of facebook please repost it so I can use it other places as well.  Thanks.  

Bill Gates CIA presentation - right think vaccine 2005
View Quote

Isn't Gill Bates into population control?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:18:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You vaxscheme proponents have zero fucking clue what you're discussing when you make these claims, as if you've read the fucking data...it drives me bonkers.  Show me the study (first tell me if this was the Moderna or the Pfizer study) where women got the shot and then got pregnant and that "there have been no issues," please?...

View Quote

It seems to me your journey from wherever you were before you went bonkers to bonkers wasn't very far.

https://qz.com/1950810/what-to-know-about-page-132-of-the-pfizer-vaccine-report/

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:22:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So all those COVID deaths are fake?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this is the part that is most important about nasty SARs type corona viruses......MERS, SARS1 and now SARS2.  they infect a very few and select people, once with high amounts of ACE receptors in their lungs.

those that get these specific viruses into their cells have the over reaction of the cytokine storm that basically is your own body killing you. plenty of article on the web about the cytokine storm reaction your body goes into, look it up.

the real mortality rate of covid19 is pretty low, the hospitals are complicit in the fraud about the real death rate. covid is real but its only fatal to a very few of the overall world population.

the other 4 corona viruses floating around in the world just cause colds and mild flu.  

thats just my theory on the SARS viruses based on my college education in genetics and molecular bio.

So all those COVID deaths are fake?

not fake deaths, just not accurate. dying FROM covid is way different that dying WITH covid.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:27:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

not fake deaths, just not accurate. dying FROM covid is way different that dying WITH covid.

View Quote

What is your theory for the 300,000+ more deaths in 2020 than 2019?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:28:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It seems to me your journey from wherever you were before you went bonkers to bonkers wasn't very far.

https://qz.com/1950810/what-to-know-about-page-132-of-the-pfizer-vaccine-report/

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You vaxscheme proponents have zero fucking clue what you're discussing when you make these claims, as if you've read the fucking data...it drives me bonkers.  Show me the study (first tell me if this was the Moderna or the Pfizer study) where women got the shot and then got pregnant and that "there have been no issues," please?...

What the fuck are you blathering on about now?  First, run off and find the information I requested you give me.  Switching topics won't help you.  As I knew you'd do, hence I said I'd watch you weasel your way out of it.  

That article talks about how they wouldn't allow any women who were pregnant at the time of the study.  No shit.  I'm not disputing that.

Now, back to our last conversation...tell me what you meant when you stated, "if women were experiencing fertility problems as a result of getting the vaccines, that would already be very obvious."  Is it so obvious that you list an article that talks about how the companies didn't include women who were pregnant in their studies?  LOL.  C'mon man.

I'll wait here.  Don't switch topics.  Not until we finish this one. And also, don't bring articles to me.  I want the study itself.  I am a raw data fellow.  I don't trust many news sources much anymore.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:29:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Remember how 9/11 made almost everyone jump on board with the patriot act?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:36:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

sure i get that, 300,000 extra deaths in 2020, out of 330 million people. just saying that corona viruses kills people w/ a particular genetic make up and those people numbered 300,000 out of 330,000,000

thats .00090909 percent of our population

my point is "covid-19" just isn't that big of deal to 99.9% of the population. right up there with the common influenza.

and news flash; life on earth may be hazardous to your health. that's all.

as for all these "cases", that is all manipulated bullshit anyway. the PCR Ct is known to be too high. the genetic fragment they use was given to us by china and its not even the correct one. they are testing for some common corona virus genetic marker.

AND if they cycle threshold high enough you can test positive for HIV!  lol

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:42:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

sure i get that, 300,000 extra deaths in 2020, out of 330 million people. just saying that corona viruses kills people w/ a particular genetic make up and those people numbered 300,000 out of 330,000,000

my point is "covid-19" just isn't that big of deal to 99.9% of the population. right up there with the common influenza.

as for all these "cases", that is all manipulated bullshit anyway. the PCR Ct is known to be too high. the genetic fragment they use was given to us by china and its not even the correct one. they are testing for some common corona virus genetic marker.
View Quote

Are you lying to me because you think I am stupid or because you are stupid?

300,000/330,000,000 is 0.09%

If you can't be bothered to do simple math I'm not going to bother trying to help you in life.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:44:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What the fuck are you blathering on about now?  First, run off and find the information I requested you give me.  Switching topics won't help you.  As I knew you'd do, hence I said I'd watch you weasel your way out of it.  

That article talks about how they wouldn't allow any women who were pregnant at the time of the study.  No shit.  I'm not disputing that.

Now, back to our last conversation...tell me what you meant when you stated, "if women were experiencing fertility problems as a result of getting the vaccines, that would already be very obvious."  Is it so obvious that you list an article that talks about how the companies didn't include women who were pregnant in their studies?  LOL.  C'mon man.

I'll wait here.  Don't switch topics.  Not until we finish this one. And also, don't bring articles to me.  I want the study itself.  I am a raw data fellow.  I don't trust many news sources much anymore.
View Quote

Let's check back in a year or two and see if there is any evidence that the vaccines have affected fertility in any way.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:45:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sorry for the facebook but here is a terrifying video of a presentation Bill Gates gave to the CIA is 2005.  The video is about using vaccines to rid people of their passion for religion.

If anyone can strip the video out of facebook please repost it so I can use it other places as well.  Thanks.  

View Quote

@Dash1b

here is ol'Bill from 2010. audio starts at :50 secs

https://archive.org/details/WipeOutHumans-BillGates-VaccinesArebestWayToDepopulatePlanet

https://archive.org/details/WipeOutHumans-BillGates-VaccinesArebestWayToDepopulatePlanet
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:46:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If you can't be bothered to do simple math I'm not going to bother trying to help you in life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

my bad, forgot to move the decimal but i think you should be able to get the point. covid19 just isnt a big deal.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:47:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

my bad, forgot to move the decimal but i think you should be able to get the point. covid19 just isnt a big deal.
View Quote

An even smaller deal if you're vaccinated.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:56:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol...feel free.

i'm good with my own defenses. have not worn a mask yet and have not had the sniffles and i live in the covid hot bed of AZ.

did you know corona viruses die in seconds when exposed to UV light? its also helpful to know that the sun bathes us in UV light.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:08:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

lol...feel free.

i'm good with my own defenses. have not worn a mask yet and have not had the sniffles and i live in the covid hot bed of AZ.

did you know corona viruses die in seconds when exposed to UV light? its also helpful to know that the sun bathes us in UV light.
View Quote

Now if only there was a way to bolster people's natural defenses when they are inside or it is dark.  I hope someone is looking into this.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:08:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

lol...feel free.

View Quote

It's quite clear you don't understand whats going on so you dumb it down. It's ok, people often fear what they don't understand.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:19:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Let's check back in a year or two and see if there is any evidence that the vaccines have affected fertility in any way.
View Quote

Hang on, so are you wanting to wait until the studies end to determine whether or not participants "were having fertility problems as a result of getting the vaccines," before determining that said results were, "already...very obvious?"  Are you wanting to wait for...shall I say it, the "science" to be completed?  I can get on board with that.  That is all I am wanting to see.  

Ultimately, I would like to know, would you ever admit you could have been wrong in your initial statement?  

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:43:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

lol...feel free.

View Quote

How does someone get by without wearing a mask even in Arizona?  You don't go to any doctors, clinics, dentists or hospitals?  What about businesses that require masks be worn or no service?  

I'm truly curious how someone can avoid wearing a mask these days.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:01:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Ultimately, I would like to know, would you ever admit you could have been wrong in your initial statement?  

View Quote
Yes.  How about you?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:11:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

To the idiots who are saying shit like, "I didn't know Bill Gates manufactured the vaccine. Weird." and shit like that, he made not have had a beaker in his fucking hand mixing the shit up, but bet your fucking ass he paid for that fucker to do that job and told the companies what their primary outcomes would be.  

The shit I am posting does not even begin to include topis such as Administrative Capture suffered by the FDA and the multiple conflicts of interest involved in this entire charade; the patents, the money, all of it.  One only need to look at that information to know this has nothing to do with your health.  

Regardless, I'll sit back and await responses.

View Quote

Bill Gates paid for Operation Warp Speed? And then he dictated the outcome to Pfizer and J&J and AZ and Moderna? He's like Dr. Evil only eviler!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:14:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Why do people like you use that term anti vaxxers for people who say anything against this damn vaccine. My self and many many many others like myself are NOT anti vaxxers.

We've had every damn vaccine there is just about. But the very damn moment we question just one rushed untested vaccine. That so many people who are heavily financially invested in it are pushing. That have access to hugh media platforms to push it. People scream ANTI VAXXERS!!!

There have been many many other medical professionals who've spoken out against the vaccine that were silenced online by the tech giants invested in this vaccine, doxxed and even fired.

We are inundated 24 hours a day 7 days a week none stop with COVID this, COVID that. With the MEDIA drilling it into us nonstop.

Yet whoa if anyone dares speaks out and says hold on a minute. I have questions. These doctors are reporting this and they say.......

They are immediately attacked by calling them ANTI VAXXERS for using common damn sense. Instead of allowing themselves to be lead blindly like a herd of animals.

There was a study done and no I do not have a link to it. It was on the news that vaccine caused the placenta to detach from the uterus wall causing a miss carriages.  These finding/reports though seem to disappear as quickly as they are found. As if by magic.

WOW just like alot of other medical professionals who spoke out against this vaccine and many conservative and gun forums lately. But nah these thing can't possibly happen here in America. Because we have the 1st admendment. The government or tech giants would never ever censor the American people

Your a fool or irresponsible if you do not question this.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/87D543F5-C33B-475C-95CD-45D86133DAC9-476.gif
View Quote

Bravo !

gd
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:30:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Why do people like you use that term anti vaxxers for people who say anything against this damn vaccine. My self and many many many others like myself are NOT anti vaxxers.

We've had every damn vaccine there is just about. But the very damn moment we question just one rushed untested vaccine. That so many people who are heavily financially invested in it are pushing. That have access to hugh media platforms to push it. People scream ANTI VAXXERS!!!

There have been many many other medical professionals who've spoken out against the vaccine that were silenced online by the tech giants invested in this vaccine, doxxed and even fired.

We are inundated 24 hours a day 7 days a week none stop with COVID this, COVID that. With the MEDIA drilling it into us nonstop.

Yet whoa if anyone dares speaks out and says hold on a minute. I have questions. These doctors are reporting this and they say.......

They are immediately attacked by calling them ANTI VAXXERS for using common damn sense. Instead of allowing themselves to be lead blindly like a herd of animals.

There was a study done and no I do not have a link to it. It was on the news that vaccine caused the placenta to detach from the uterus wall causing a miss carriages.  These finding/reports though seem to disappear as quickly as they are found. As if by magic.

WOW just like alot of other medical professionals who spoke out against this vaccine and many conservative and gun forums lately. But nah these thing can't possibly happen here in America. Because we have the 1st admendment. The government or tech giants would never ever censor the American people

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm curious because this is what I'm hearing now from the anti-vax crowd.

What long term issues are you concerned about? Essentially all known SE's from vaccinations occur within 6 weeks of getting the shot. We are well beyond that for the trial groups.

Women and men of child-bearing age were in the stage 3 trials. Some got pregnant and there have been no issues. I believe there was one child that did not survive pregnancy, but that happens pretty often vaccine or no vaccine. There was certainly no evidence to show a trend or anything.

AFAIK the infertility thing came from one German anti-vaxxer and then it spread on blogs. I havent seen any evidence beyond this. If it exists, please post it.

Did you know that Gullian Barre syndrome, is 16x less likely to occur with a flu shot than it is from actually getting the flu? I just came across that the other day.

Hmm, that's odd. Because the clinical trials excluded pregnant women from joining. In Pfizer's trial, 23 women became pregnant after receiving the vaccine and only one had a miscarriage and she was in the placebo group.

Maybe those alleged studies didn't disappear and you're just FOS.

Yeah yeah, you're "just asking questions". 9/11 truthers say the exact same thing.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:58:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

HCQ???  LOL, just LOL.   Nearly the whole medical community says that doesn't work.  And the other points are just ridiculous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope, not a conspiracy theory about the mark of the beast or nano bots,

The Covid19 "vaccine" is simply not a vaccine the way we have come to know them.  It's different and experimental, and there are MAJOR issues that have not been answered.

1. It may make you extremely MORE vulnerable to dying from Covid19 because it causes your immune system to overreact
2. It may make females PERMANENTLY infertile.

These questions have not been answered, and so unless you are over 70 and have major medical complications, treatment with HCQ and Ivermectin is better if you get sick.

Here's Dr. Gold, Head ER Doctor and founder of American Frontline Doctors explaining the history and details of the crisis. the video is about an hour long but well worth it.  She offers compelling reasons, not emotion, about how to decide to get the "vaccine" or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFntHpk1uok

HCQ???  LOL, just LOL.   Nearly the whole medical community says that doesn't work.  And the other points are just ridiculous.

Just to play devil’s advocate..  The medical journals have taken lots of mental disorders out of the newer guidelines. Stuff like trans-sexuals and other body dysmorphia disorders and have moved to to normal.  Pediatric docs almost universally recommend Ritalin and other drugs.  Many docs, including pediatric docs, have no problem giving children hormone blockers to little boys who say they are little girls.

So I wouldn’t say just because “nearly the whole medical community” agrees with this or that.  That’s like saying “the science on global warming is settled”.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:15:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

How many of those were Suicide or overdose related? How many were related to people not being able to get secondary care because hospitals shut it down? How many were related to deliberately spreading covid through nursing homes?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:18:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

MSDS were replaced in 2015. Try and keep up.
View Quote
They just took away the M.

It was a plot by Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) to have their name all over the place again.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:20:37 AM EDT
[#26]
I do like the idea of never having to pull out anymore.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:30:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yep. I still don't understand how it "knows" to stop entering our cells once antibodies have reached therapeutic levels. The amount of mRNA per injection?
View Quote
Unlike a virus it doesn't reproduce itself. It can only enter so many cells.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:57:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He believes he can control environmental change and reduce greenhouse gasses by reducing the population with vaccines, which is referred to as “reproductive health services”. Aka planned parenthood which his daddy was the head of at one time.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:13:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
JFC, why does the right have so many tards...
View Quote

Both sides have plenty of tardation to go around.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I believe the part where you stated, "If they were having fertility problems as a result of getting the vaccines, that would already be very obvious."  Does the "that would already be very obvious" not indicate you believe the issue has been sussed out and determined?  

If you did not mean that issue was identified and determined to not be a concern, what exactly did you mean then?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Phase 3 trials for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines included THOUSANDS of women of child-bearing age who were not known or believed to be pregnant.

If they were having fertility problems as a result of getting the vaccines, that would already be very obvious.

Can you point to ANY evidence at all that it causes fertility problems? Some chick who used to be an ER doctor rambling about it in a video does constitute evidence, btw.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:38:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:45:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Is this a gun enthusiast forum or the twitter comments on a cnn article? This thread is making it hard to tell the difference
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:46:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

That was a good scene.

Jay
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Are you serious? The virus has been here one year.  The tests started after that.  How many of the female participants of child bearing age have finished the trial, gotten pregnant, and carried their child to term?  There is not enough time for that to have happened.  And these problems can take years to manifest themselves.  And no one is saying it will make 100% of women infertile but it could cause problems down the road.  Are you willing to risk your daughter’s ability to have kids for a vaccine when the underlying disease for your daughter is likely meaningless?
View Quote

Stop making so much sense!  This type of critical thinking can't be allowed to exist here.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:06:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm not listening to an er doc over actual scientist
View Quote

I prefer my propaganda delivered by "experts" whose false testimony is under the influence of money and power...makes it more palatable.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:43:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Nobody taking me up on my Pmag bet. Weird.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:04:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I knew a guy who thought covid is a hoax. Right up until it killed him.
View Quote

Yeah you can't think we're being pushed into an over-reaction to a moderate threat.  Either you think we need to kill everything to save everything, or it's all a hoax.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:15:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Amazing how all of a sudden 90% of population is going along with this and Shira law(covering of face)

Fuck this ghey earth and anyone who follows the foolish scam of covid19
View Quote

Go away.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

@deputyrpa I’ll bet you a Pmag that a three years from now there are no issues with fertility from the COVID vaccine.

And the proof that there is an issue has to be from a peer reviewed scientific study, not some conservative tribune click bait bullshit.

I’m sure she is a smart lady, at least smart enough and hard working enough to go through professional graduate level training. Supposedly so was Lin Wood and Sidney Powell, as well as the cocksucker governor of Virginia.
View Quote

She did not say there would be fertility issues, but rather the legitimate question was not answered. She ade that clear.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:50:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Dr. Paul Offit was on ZdoggMD (Dr. Zubin Damania)'s podcast this week and actually made the claim that the flu-shot is an effective way to PREVENT GBS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know someone that got GBS from a shot and now they went total anti-vax and won't allow their children to get any.

Dr. Paul Offit was on ZdoggMD (Dr. Zubin Damania)'s podcast this week and actually made the claim that the flu-shot is an effective way to PREVENT GBS.

Then why do they ask if we've ever had GBS when getting the flu shot? Is this guy a quack?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:53:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

"Science" cannot rule out long-term issues...because the vaccine has only been in use five months or so.   Give it 10-20 years and telle what side effects are possible.
View Quote

True, but who would have though 40 years ago talcum powder caused cancer. Or asbestos? Or whatever else is on the hit list nowadays
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Then why do they ask if we've ever had GBS when getting the flu shot? Is this guy a quack?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know someone that got GBS from a shot and now they went total anti-vax and won't allow their children to get any.

Dr. Offit's point was that getting sick with the flu is something like 17 times more likely to cause GBS than getting a flu shot.  He's no quack.  He's one of the world's top experts on infectious diseases, immunology, etc.

A person who has had GBS in the past has an elevated risk of getting it again.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:36:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:44:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Just to be fair, if I remember correctly, it was women putting talcum powder up inside their vagina for years that was shown to be risky for cancer.  Sprinkling it on a baby's butt to prevent diaper rash, as in External Use Only, is not a problem.
View Quote

That, and druggies snorting it when it was used to cut cocaine or meth.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:05:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm curious as to the long term ramifications of the CV19 vaccines.  I understand how they're supposed to work in theory, but I'm not so proud as to say I know what they'll be doing.  

Big doubt on the female infertility part, but that would have some rather frightening ramifications for those of us who are already concerned with our race dying off and being severely outbred...
View Quote
The entirety of the pregnancy issue is pregnant women weren't part of the clinical trials for the vaccines so there is no data. Same with children under 18. They weren't part of the clinical trials so there is no empirical data.

Studies are now underway on both those groups.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#46]
I feel dumber after reading this thread.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 9:15:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 9:23:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I knew a guy who thought covid is a hoax. Right up until it killed him.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Eugenics/ population control is working masterfully.

Weak minds are easily programmed. Weak bodies are easy to fall ill.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 11:39:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I prefer my propaganda delivered by "experts" whose false testimony is under the influence of money and power...makes it more palatable.
View Quote

What is your take on Trump ordering the CDC to approve the vaccine?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top