Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:44:55 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL at basically every word of this. Ivermectin and the affectionately nicknamed “HCQ” basically do nothing. This one speech from this one chick means fuck all. MRNA vaccines are a revolutionary leap forward from traditional inactivated virus vaccines. And before you accuse me of loving media propaganda, I was saying all of this pretty much right at the beginning, when I started reading up on COVID and mitigation issues aimed at ending it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:46:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Amazing how all of a sudden 90% of population is going along with this and Shira law(covering of face)

Fuck this ghey earth and anyone who follows the foolish scam of covid19
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:47:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The Phase 3 trials for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines included THOUSANDS of women of child-bearing age who were not known or believed to be pregnant.

If they were having fertility problems as a result of getting the vaccines, that would already be very obvious.
View Quote

Not sure if you're familiar with the process of getting pregnant or not, but considering that the last doses were given in November, I don't see how you can possibly think that it would "already be very obvious" that a woman can't get pregnant? I know women that have tried for years, to get pregnant.

I have no idea if this shit makes anyone infertile, or not. But neither do you. You're just spewing bullshit, and have no possible idea if it's true or not.

There is no way that anyone has looked at the pregnancy rate, post vaccinations. In the beginning, they told every one trying to get pregnant (male and female) not to take the vaccine.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:48:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
LOL at basically every word of this. Ivermectin and the affectionately nicknamed “HQC” basically do nothing. This one speech from this one chick means fuck all. MRNA vaccines are a revolutionary leap forward from traditional inactivated virus vaccines. And before you accuse me of loving media propaganda, I was saying all of this pretty much right at the beginning, when I started reading up on COVID and mitigation issues aimed at ending it.
View Quote

Well considering this is the first successful one IIRC, let's just wait and see if it is as safe and beneficial as touted..............we'll see...............
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:49:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

True or not about vid, ask yourself this about whether to take the vaccine-

Bill Gates has openly said he is an anti vaxxer.  Guy is against vaccinations.  He has also said he wants to reduce the worlds pop.  

So ask yourself- do you want to take a vax developed by a man who has said these things?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry for the facebook but here is a terrifying video of a presentation Bill Gates gave to the CIA is 2005.  The video is about using vaccines to rid people of their passion for religion.

If anyone can strip the video out of facebook please repost it so I can use it other places as well.  Thanks.  

Bill Gates CIA presentation - right think vaccine 2005

True or not about vid, ask yourself this about whether to take the vaccine-

Bill Gates has openly said he is an anti vaxxer.  Guy is against vaccinations.  He has also said he wants to reduce the worlds pop.  

So ask yourself- do you want to take a vax developed by a man who has said these things?

Bill Gates developed the Covid vaccine?  Weird.  I heard otherwise.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:53:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Monday when I was at my rheumatologist office, he was pushing the vaccine but i would need to stop my Embril for 3 weeks prior.  he said "I had my shot"  I said that's nice.

I was like Nope aint gonna happen, considering I already had the asian flue back in May.  

3 weeks down, 3 weeks to come back up. Nope Nope Nope.

He actually look pissed when I left.  lol

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:55:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
LOL at basically every word of this. Ivermectin and the affectionately nicknamed “HQC” basically do nothing. This one speech from this one chick means fuck all. MRNA vaccines are a revolutionary leap forward from traditional inactivated virus vaccines. And before you accuse me of loving media propaganda, I was saying all of this pretty much right at the beginning, when I started reading up on COVID and mitigation issues aimed at ending it.
View Quote

Fuck your vaccine.

I know people who have taken Ivermectin and have recovered quick.

LOL HQC and Ivermectin do not work, we gave them to patients on ventilators who were almost dead and it didn't save them.

Can you imagine if they did the same with HIV? Lets wait until a person with HIV is dying from AIDs and give them the antivirals, oh too bad they didn't work.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:56:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Long term issues do not show up in short-term studies. Even fertility issues.

Give the vaccine another 5-10 years and I'll consider it for the kids. I'm indifferent to it as an adult. I'm encouraging my elderly dad to take it.
View Quote

I'm curious because this is what I'm hearing now from the anti-vax crowd.

What long term issues are you concerned about? Essentially all known SE's from vaccinations occur within 6 weeks of getting the shot. We are well beyond that for the trial groups.

Women and men of child-bearing age were in the stage 3 trials. Some got pregnant and there have been no issues. I believe there was one child that did not survive pregnancy, but that happens pretty often vaccine or no vaccine. There was certainly no evidence to show a trend or anything.

AFAIK the infertility thing came from one German anti-vaxxer and then it spread on blogs. I havent seen any evidence beyond this. If it exists, please post it.

Did you know that Gullian Barre syndrome, is 16x less likely to occur with a flu shot than it is from actually getting the flu? I just came across that the other day.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:58:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What long term issues are you concerned about? Essentially all known SE's from vaccinations occur within 6 weeks of getting the shot. We are well beyond that for the trial groups.

Women and men of child-bearing age were in the stage 3 trials. Some got pregnant and there have been no issues. I believe there was one child that did not survive pregnancy, but that happens pretty often vaccine or no vaccine. There was certainly no evidence to show a trend or anything.

AFAIK the infertility thing came from one German anti-vaxxer and then it spread on blogs. I havent seen any evidence beyond this. If it exists, please post it.

Did you know that Gullian Barre syndrome, is 16x less likely to occur with a flu shot than it is from actually getting the flu? I just came across that the other day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Long term issues do not show up in short-term studies. Even fertility issues.

Give the vaccine another 5-10 years and I'll consider it for the kids. I'm indifferent to it as an adult. I'm encouraging my elderly dad to take it.

Research the polio vaccine and contamination with Simian Virus 40.

Vaccines use animal tissues that have animal pathogens present in them.

Some use aborted fetal cells as well.

The people who received the polio vaccines with SV40 didn't get sick right away it took years.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
JFC, why does the right have so many tards...
View Quote

And Facebook gives them a platform to shine. LOL.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

MSDS were replaced in 2015. Try and keep up.
View Quote

Whatever I just read when I searched for "Quat MSDS".
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
I know someone that got GBS from a shot and now they went total anti-vax and won't allow their children to get any.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:05:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:06:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
lol
View Quote

This is the only appropriate response to this thread.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:07:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Threads like this make me wonder if we're not being too harsh on Godaddy.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

... I know women that have tried for years, to get pregnant....

...I have no idea if this shit makes anyone infertile, or not. But neither do you. You're just spewing bullshit, and have no possible idea if it's true or not....
View Quote

I know women who tried for years to get pregnant, I also know some who became pregnant the first time they had sex.  Out of thousands of healthy women, some are bound to become pregnant in a span of a several months.

Neither Dr. Gold nor anyone else know with certainty either, but there is absolutely no evidence of fertility problems.  But we do know that 23 women became pregnant during the Pfizer Phase 3 trial.  One (in the placebo group) had a miscarriage.

https://hartfordhealthcare.org/about-us/news-press/news-detail?articleid=30472&publicId=395

I finished watching the entire video, twice.  It's actually a sales pitch.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:12:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So can the Quat fog to clean schools ..... says it on the MSDS.
ETA: MSDS were replaced in 2015. Whatever I just read when I searched for "Quat MSDS"
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49496/quat_JPG-1778741.JPG
View Quote

LOL
We have the exact same Ryobi fogger. It's crap.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:16:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
lol
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:22:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I know women who tried for years to get pregnant, I also know some who became pregnant the first time they had sex.  Out of thousands of healthy women, some are bound to become pregnant in a span of a several months.

Neither Dr. Gold nor anyone else know with certainty either, but there is absolutely no evidence of fertility problems.  But we do know that 23 women became pregnant during the Pfizer Phase 3 trial.  One (in the placebo group) had a miscarriage.

https://hartfordhealthcare.org/about-us/news-press/news-detail?articleid=30472&publicId=395

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

... I know women that have tried for years, to get pregnant....

...I have no idea if this shit makes anyone infertile, or not. But neither do you. You're just spewing bullshit, and have no possible idea if it's true or not....

Again, I'm not arguing that it causes fertility problems or not. Absolutely no evidence in the first few months, is a great start!

But there is no way that any objective person would say that, it would "already be very obvious"  if there were going to be any issues at all.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:22:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The Phase 3 trials for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines included THOUSANDS of women of child-bearing age who were not known or believed to be pregnant.

If they were having fertility problems as a result of getting the vaccines, that would already be very obvious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope, not a conspiracy theory about the mark of the beast or nano bots,

The Covid19 "vaccine" is simply not a vaccine the way we have come to know them.  It's different and experimental, and there are MAJOR issues that have not been answered.

1. It may make you extremely MORE vulnerable to dying from Covid19 because it causes your immune system to overreact
2. It may make females PERMANENTLY infertile.

These questions have not been answered, and so unless you are over 70 and have major medical complications, treatment with HCQ and Ivermectin is better if you get sick.

Here's Dr. Gold, Head ER Doctor and founder of American Frontline Doctors explaining the history and details of the crisis. the video is about an hour long but well worth it.  She offers compelling reasons, not emotion, about how to decide to get the "vaccine" or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFntHpk1uok

Above in red

in 3 months?

that would take years to come out.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:31:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

in 3 months?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Covid19 "vaccine" is simply not a vaccine the way we have come to know them.  It's different and experimental, and there are MAJOR issues that have not been answered.

1. It may make you extremely MORE vulnerable to dying from Covid19 because it causes your immune system to overreact

These questions have not been answered, and so unless you are over 70 and have major medical complications, treatment with HCQ and Ivermectin is better if you get sick.

Here's Dr. Gold, Head ER Doctor and founder of American Frontline Doctors explaining the history and details of the crisis. the video is about an hour long but well worth it.  She offers compelling reasons, not emotion, about how to decide to get the "vaccine" or not.

Above in red

in 3 months?

That's what I pointed out. But that kind of thinking isn't allowed in GD.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:32:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Are you serious? The virus has been here one year.  The tests started after that.  How many of the female participants of child bearing age have finished the trial, gotten pregnant, and carried their child to term?  There is not enough time for that to have happened.  And these problems can take years to manifest themselves.  And no one is saying it will make 100% of women infertile but it could cause problems down the road.  Are you willing to risk your daughter’s ability to have kids for a vaccine when the underlying disease for your daughter is likely meaningless?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:45:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Are you serious? The virus has been here one year.  The tests started after that.  How many of the female participants of child bearing age have finished the trial, gotten pregnant, and carried their child to term?  There is not enough time for that to have happened.  And these problems can take years to manifest themselves.  And no one is saying it will make 100% of women infertile but it could cause problems down the road.  Are you willing to risk your daughter's ability to have kids for a vaccine when the underlying disease for your daughter is likely meaningless?
View Quote
When someone posts as little as you do and then says something, I actually pay attention. Thank you.

I honestly think a lot of the people are convinced and nothing changes it regardless which I do not understand. I also think a lot are cornered into forced vaccination (work, school etc...) so I completely understand and respect wanting a positive view of it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:46:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

this is the part that is most important about nasty SARs type corona viruses......MERS, SARS1 and now SARS2.  they infect a very few and select people, once with high amounts of ACE receptors in their lungs.

those that get these specific viruses into their cells have the over reaction of the cytokine storm that basically is your own body killing you. plenty of article on the web about the cytokine storm reaction your body goes into, look it up.

the real mortality rate of covid19 is pretty low, the hospitals are complicit in the fraud about the real death rate. covid is real but its only fatal to a very few of the overall world population.

the other 4 corona viruses floating around in the world just cause colds and mild flu.  

thats just my theory on the SARS viruses based on my college education in genetics and molecular bio.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:48:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Above in red

I dont believe there is evidence either way so I'm not taking a guess as to whether the vaccine does cause infertility or not. However...

The trials were pretty recent. How many of those women are actively trying to conceive right now? How many put it off until after a trial of a new vaccine? After starting to try to conceive, people are generally told not to seek help from a doctor until you've been trying for 6 months with no success.

Then of those having issues, how long until the magnitude of the problem is uncovered, and the info gets out to the public without being censored?

If it affected 50% of women they could run a story saying "some" women were having trouble.

In a year from now after mass vaccinations we might know for sure.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Monday when I was at my rheumatologist office, he was pushing the vaccine but i would need to stop my Embril for 3 weeks prior.  he said "I had my shot"  I said that's nice.

I was like Nope aint gonna happen, considering I already had the asian flue back in May.  

3 weeks down, 3 weeks to come back up. Nope Nope Nope.

He actually look pissed when I left.  lol

View Quote

@Yore353

Wife's rheumatologist said there was zero evidence that stopping embrel would be required in order to take the vaccine.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:56:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

HCQ???  LOL, just LOL.   Nearly the whole medical community says that doesn't work.  And the other points are just ridiculous.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:12:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The people who received the polio vaccines with SV40 didn't get sick right away it took years.
View Quote

The COVID vaccine is a mRNA vaccine, it doesn’t use animal tissue or aborted fetal cells. Of course it may have other side effects we are not yet aware of.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:20:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Yep. I still don't understand how it "knows" to stop entering our cells once antibodies have reached therapeutic levels. The amount of mRNA per injection?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:23:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:25:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Above in red
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Above in red

Just like the virus.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:25:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Amazing how all of a sudden 90% of population is going along with this and Shira law(covering of face)

Fuck this ghey earth and anyone who follows the foolish scam of covid19
View Quote

90% of the population is not going along with it.  It's a much lower number.  There have already been articles about healthcare workers refusing the vaccine at high rates.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:26:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I dont believe there is evidence either way so I'm not taking a guess as to whether the vaccine does cause infertility or not. However...

The trials were pretty recent. How many of those women are actively trying to conceive right now? How many put it off until after a trial of a new vaccine? After starting to try to conceive, people are generally told not to seek help from a doctor until you've been trying for 6 months with no success.

Then of those having issues, how long until the magnitude of the problem is uncovered, and the info gets out to the public without being censored?

If it affected 50% of women they could run a story saying "some" women were having trouble.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Above in red

We also don't know whether or not the virus can cause infertility.  But there is no reason to fear that it does.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:27:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yep. I still don't understand how it "knows" to stop entering our cells once antibodies have reached therapeutic levels. The amount of mRNA per injection?
View Quote

The amount of mRNA injected is finite and over time degrades.

It's the equivalent of ammo in a mag... every trigger pull expends a round, and when the mag is empty, there's no more ammo.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:28:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

The SV40 contamination was a screw up that was weakly associated with cancers later in life. It was in no way proven to be cancer causing.

It was a mistake made nearly 70 years ago, and this vaccine contains no animal tissue or fetal cells.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:11:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Fuck your vaccine.

LOL HQC and Ivermectin do not work, we gave them to patients on ventilators who were almost dead and it didn't save them.

Can you imagine if they did the same with HIV? Lets wait until a person with HIV is dying from AIDs and give them the antivirals, oh too bad they didn't work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck your vaccine.

Jesus you’re a sharp individual.

So someone you know took it and got better. I bet they also drank water and took a shit while they had COVID too. That proves water and defecation cure COVID!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:24:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I got all pissed when the left does statist shit like try and shut down Arfcom.

Then I click on threads like these.

Jesus guys, don’t try so hard to live up to the stereotype.
View Quote

Whassamatta? Can't deal with a view different from yours too?

Doctors are scientists too. She also happens to be an attorney as well.

Did you listen to the video?

Can you refute her well-reasoned and footnoted presentation, or just interested the ad hominem approach the left has made famous?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:27:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

So why did the government scientists and the Lancet have to blatantly and falsely trash HCQ as dangerous if it does nothing?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:30:20 PM EDT
[#40]
listen tards...before you claim the vaccine will make women infertile learn biology.

The biological basis for this idea is really shaky, Foster says.

The coronavirus’s spike protein and syncytin-1 share small stretches of the same genetic code, but not enough to make them a match. She says it would be like two people having phone numbers that both contain the number 7. You couldn’t dial one number to reach the other person, even though their phone numbers shared a digit.

“What we know is that they are similar on such a tiny level,” Foster says.

Even Wodarg, in his petition, writes “there is no indication whether antibodies against spike proteins of SARS viruses would also act like anti-Syncytin-1 antibodies.”
View Quote

God damn and you all wonder why people think we are all mouth breathers
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:35:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm anti-guinea pig for a "vaccine" that was developed in absence of the isolated virus itself, is an mRNA "vaccine" following in the footsteps of the recent Sars-Co-V 1 "vaccine" failure, for a affliction that has a very low morbidity rate even in the absence of any medical treatments. To label everyone who doesn't buy this crap as ant-vaxxers is painting with a very, very broad brush.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:46:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I gave up on the COVAIDs retardation in here about mid-year 2020. It became too painful to even open the threads.
View Quote

Yet, here you are.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:53:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

The question is: did you type this response on a computer running Windows?  If so, how do we know Bill Gates didn’t use a backdoor into your machine to make this post?  How do we know it’s really YOU?!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:00:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I know someone that got GBS from a shot and now they went total anti-vax and won't allow their children to get any.
View Quote

Dr. Paul Offit was on ZdoggMD (Dr. Zubin Damania)'s podcast this week and actually made the claim that the flu-shot is an effective way to PREVENT GBS.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:10:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm anti-guinea pig for a "vaccine" that was developed in absence of the isolated virus itself, is an mRNA "vaccine" following in the footsteps of the recent Sars-Co-V 1 "vaccine" failure, for a affliction that has a very low morbidity rate even in the absence of any medical treatments. To label everyone who doesn't buy this crap as ant-vaxxers is painting with a very, very broad brush.
View Quote

You're not really a guinea pig though - at least not based on nearly 150 years of vaccine history. Nearly all SEs occur within 6 weeks of vaccination, which made the phase 1, phase 2, and to a lesser extent the phase 3 trial participants guinea pigs.

Its certainly possible that this vaccine causes horns to grow out of your head 10 years after you take it, but that is probably pretty unlikely.

Its my understanding that the SARS vaccine was more or less abandoned because it wasn't needed, not because it wouldn't work. mRNA research is not new, its more than a decade old. Its just never had this many resources expended to research and use it (because it wasnt needed). There is also the AZ and J&J vaccines which are live/inactivated viruses if that is more your jam. Or dont get it, which is completely your right. IDGAF, I'm just trying to correct some of the misinformation ITT.

I'm not painting anyone as anti-vax, I was mentioning something I've noticed from the anti-vax crowd (most of the usual suspects of which are losing their shit over the 'rona vax).

I fully agree that the response to Covid is dramatically, unprecedentedly, psychotically overblown.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:17:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Stage 3 double blind placebo controlled trials with nearly 100k people across both vaccines. More than 3M vaccinated Americans. The only prevalent side effect which is extremely rare is anaphylaxis, which is easily treatable in a clinical environment.

If this shit is as bad as you guys say it is, there is very little evidence to support what you are saying.
View Quote

"Science" cannot rule out long-term issues...because the vaccine has only been in use five months or so.   Give it 10-20 years and telle what side effects are possible.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:18:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I knew a guy who thought covid is a hoax. Right up until it killed him.
View Quote

One out of 300 million people.    That one case is the norm.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:19:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Land of confusion.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:25:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

"Science" cannot rule out long-term issues...because the vaccine has only been in use five months or so.   Give it 10-20 years and telle what side effects are possible.
View Quote

Following that logic we cant rule out that the sun might go out tomorrow, that gravity will stop behaving the way it currently does, or that Jessica Biel will show up tomorrow demanding my dick. You cant prove a negative.

What vaccines have showed negative effects 10-20 years after being given? Honest question, I've never heard of any.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:27:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Whassamatta? Can't deal with a view different from yours too?

Doctors are scientists too. She also happens to be an attorney as well.

Did you listen to the video?

Can you refute her well-reasoned and footnoted presentation, or just interested the ad hominem approach the left has made famous?
View Quote

@deputyrpa I’ll bet you a Pmag that a three years from now there are no issues with fertility from the COVID vaccine.

And the proof that there is an issue has to be from a peer reviewed scientific study, not some conservative tribune click bait bullshit.

I’m sure she is a smart lady, at least smart enough and hard working enough to go through professional graduate level training. Supposedly so was Lin Wood and Sidney Powell, as well as the cocksucker governor of Virginia.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top