BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:05:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She will be greeted with cheers.
We are going to wind up in some bass ackwards version of apartheid at the rate things are going.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:06:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Wakanda forever
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How is that working for Africa???

Wakanda forever

WE WUZ KANGZ!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:06:42 PM EDT
[#3]
It's half of a both can't be true statement.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:06:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Blacks have magical powers and sheeeit.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

..while attending Harvard as an undergraduate.
View Quote

Wakanda on the Charles.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:07:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Not a new angle... What's new is that it doesn't keep you from public service (uh, employment).

I've heard that same crew saw that whites are not actually human because our DNA is tainted with Neanderthal genes. The irony is that Asians (east) have more Neanderthal  genes than anyone and have the highest IQs.

You used to just be able to disregard loons like this, now they could control the DOJ.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:08:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Every day, fuck every hour, we find out something new from the Uncle Joe camp that shows even more intensely how deeply fucked we are in this country.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

In a fucked up way, I'm kind of looking forward to it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The next four years are going to be just awful.

In a fucked up way, I'm kind of looking forward to it.

I know what you mean. I do have a morbid curiosity to observe just where rock bottom of the idiocy of leftist "intellectualism" is. They do keep managing to surprise me so far.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:10:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Three: Carol Barnes notes that human mental processes are controlled by melanin -- that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities.

The same people who wear their pants down below their asses when committing crimes so they can't outrun even the fattest policeman.

I understand now. The blacks are just making it a fair chase!
View Quote

Look what all the melanin has done for Africa.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:11:05 PM EDT
[#10]
So they should be required to score higher to get into college?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:11:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:11:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Obviously...
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:11:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Every day, fuck every hour, we find out something new from the Uncle Joe camp that shows even more intensely how deeply fucked we are in this country.
View Quote

They don't plan on ever losing an another election. Clown world is now self aware.

Honk.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:11:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Let's see those global IQ charts.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:12:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So they should be required to score higher to get into college?
View Quote

No lower, pay attention .
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:12:37 PM EDT
[#16]
"African intellectuals"
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:13:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Well.... she's generally correct about the physical abilities thing.  Back when I was in high school saying that was considered racist.  Is that still the case, or are we cool with proclaiming superiority for non-whites in certain aspects now?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:13:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Black and white racist agree the Democrat Party is the place to be!

How does the amount of melanin you have in your skin effect mental abilities? It makes no sense at all.

I think most would agree the Dr. Condoleezza "Condi" Rice is extremely bright one of the brightest. Has nothing to do with her skin color.

Dr. Steven Hawking was a genius has nothing to do with his skin color.

People in the Democrat Party would not give Condi the time of day, would spit on her, and call her a traitor to her race.

They would do the same thing with Dr. Ben Carson.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:15:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Maybe she was thinking about Zira and Cornelius.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:16:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Dats Ray Cysts!
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:18:13 PM EDT
[#21]
That why 95% of their businesses fail?  How about those farmers too?  LOL
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:19:10 PM EDT
[#22]
She’s got at least a 6 head, not because she’s big brained though.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:20:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:25:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Brought to you by the party of science.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Brought to you by the party ofJunk science.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:28:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Well.... she's generally correct about the physical abilities thing.  Back when I was in high school saying that was considered racist.  Is that still the case, or are we cool with proclaiming superiority for non-whites in certain aspects now?
View Quote

Ever see a strongest man in the world competition
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:29:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Physical I can believe when they are younger, but by middle age bad habits seem to catch up like a tidal wave.
As for the IQ part, with out governmental intervention many would not be qualified to attending schools of higher learning if they were held to the same standards as other students
Flame On
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:30:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

They don't plan on ever losing an another election. Clown world is now self aware.

Honk.
View Quote

They may be right.  Legalize all illegals, add Puerto Rico and DC as states, add 2 liberal justices to the SCOTUS and it is over.  Not to mention they know how to steal elections too.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:31:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:32:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#31]
I just have to ask, when globalization kicks in does whitey get to take advantage of the minority perks?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:36:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:36:59 PM EDT
[#33]
"Two: Black infants sit, crawl and walk sooner than whites"

Yeah, even if this was true, so do monkeys and other animals. So are they more superior than whites too? She's a clown and should be removed immediately.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:38:19 PM EDT
[#34]
They also have sickle cell, so there honkies.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:39:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:42:14 PM EDT
[#36]
If that was the case how did half the world take blacks as slaves?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:43:15 PM EDT
[#37]
That is a man.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The next four years rest of the history of America as we know it are is going to be just awful.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:43:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
"Five: Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities -- something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards."
View Quote

Okay lady.  Go ahead and pick a new, objective standard to measure people by.  Let's see what happens.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:45:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Melatonin master race.

I’ve got freckles? Am I part black?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:46:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Well, dazzle us fo shizzle.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:47:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Jimmy the Greek, chuckles.
View Quote

I was going to post that.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:49:02 PM EDT
[#44]
We're living in clown world
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:50:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That's a fivehead.
View Quote

Dammit you beat me to it
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:53:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Would you look at that forehead though.

Wow.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:54:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Wokeanda forever.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:56:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
https://www.abajournal.com/images/mag_images/081610Q-CLARKE.jpg
KWEEN

Joe Biden's pick to run the Justice Department's enormously powerful Civil Rights Division is a woman called Kristen Clarke. Clarke says her job is simple: End hate. But like so many in her world, Clarke is actually an enthusiastic purveyor of what she claims to fight.

A new investigation by "Tucker Carlson Tonight" has uncovered shocking statements that Clarke made while attending Harvard as an undergraduate.

In 1994, Clarke wrote a letter to The Harvard Crimson in her capacity as the president of the Black Students Association to explain her views on race science.

"Please use the following theories and observations to assist you in your search for truth regarding the genetic differences between Blacks and whites [sic]," Clarke wrote. "One: Dr Richard King reveals that the core of the human brain is the 'locus coeruleus,' which is a structure that is Black, because it contains large amounts of neuro-melanin, which is essential for its operation.

"Two: Black infants sit, crawl and walk sooner than whites [sic]. Three: Carol Barnes notes that human mental processes are controlled by melanin -- that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities.

"Four: Some scientists have revealed that most whites [sic] are unable to produce melanin because their pineal glands are often calcified or non-functioning. Pineal calcification rates with Africans are five to 15 percent [sic], Asians 15 to 25 percent [sic] and Europeans 60 to 80 percent [sic]. This is the chemical basis for the cultural differences between blacks and whites [sic].

"Five: Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities -- something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards."

Linky
View Quote

maybe all of this is true.. or maybe real life shows otherwise. or maybe we dont give a fuck
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:58:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

They're only crawling to steal my bike.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.abajournal.com/images/mag_images/081610Q-CLARKE.jpg
KWEEN

Joe Biden's pick to run the Justice Department's enormously powerful Civil Rights Division is a woman called Kristen Clarke. Clarke says her job is simple: End hate. But like so many in her world, Clarke is actually an enthusiastic purveyor of what she claims to fight.

A new investigation by "Tucker Carlson Tonight" has uncovered shocking statements that Clarke made while attending Harvard as an undergraduate.

In 1994, Clarke wrote a letter to The Harvard Crimson in her capacity as the president of the Black Students Association to explain her views on race science.

"Please use the following theories and observations to assist you in your search for truth regarding the genetic differences between Blacks and whites [sic]," Clarke wrote. "One: Dr Richard King reveals that the core of the human brain is the 'locus coeruleus,' which is a structure that is Black, because it contains large amounts of neuro-melanin, which is essential for its operation.

"Two: Black infants sit, crawl and walk sooner than whites [sic]. Three: Carol Barnes notes that human mental processes are controlled by melanin -- that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities.

"Four: Some scientists have revealed that most whites [sic] are unable to produce melanin because their pineal glands are often calcified or non-functioning. Pineal calcification rates with Africans are five to 15 percent [sic], Asians 15 to 25 percent [sic] and Europeans 60 to 80 percent [sic]. This is the chemical basis for the cultural differences between blacks and whites [sic].

Linky

They're only crawling to steal my bike.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top