Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If that's you're reaction, I actually think all coffee is disgusting, IPA's are nasty, bacon is gross, and I put beans in my chili.
View Quote

May God have mercy on your soul
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:13:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You were all suckered into attacking BRCC. The left is happy to see you divided. Yes BRCC handled the situation poorly but it's a stretch to label them as democrap supporters. Boot lickers maybe but certainly not democrats. They have bared all and cleared the air so why are you guys still beating on them?

Stocking Mill also appears to be a great patriotic company. Too bad they are hosted by SHOPIFY another big tech platform that banned Trump and related vendors. You going to shit on them too?

I don't drink coffee either. If you cant make up your mind to buy from patriots what are you drinking? Burned bat guano from starbucks? Some mexican shit hauled over a mountain on a donkey? Every other brand of coffee on the shelves gives zero shits about your values.
View Quote

Idiocracy: Your Shit's All Retarded (long version)
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:15:26 PM EDT
[#3]
IDK, but they are trying hard to get back in the good graces of people. They started advertising on Conservative Twins youtube channel. Now you have too look at their bags any time you watch one of their videos.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:17:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I say try De Espresso Liber. They support some Vet programs/charities as well with sales. I haven't tried stocking Mill, but am going to. Seems to come highly recommended.

I made the switch to these guys, and have actually been liking them much more than my previous BRCC.

https://i.imgur.com/Wz7YIeW.jpg
View Quote

I'll give it a shot! Thanks
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:19:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I ended my BRCC subscription after the fiasco that occurred a couple months back and now my coffee cabinet is close to empty. What are your go to coffee companies for a gourmet cup of coffee? I prefer to grind my own beans and have a French press but am going to upgrade to pour over soon.
View Quote

Community coffee and stop putting so much thought into where your coffee comes from
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:22:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Mayorga at Costco? We love it here.
View Quote

Mayorga Cafe Cubano FTMFW
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:23:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
JFC, so busy eating our own, no wonder we’re getting punked.
View Quote

Bootlicking cucks aren’t “our own”. They are commie fags.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You were all suckered into attacking BRCC. The left is happy to see you divided. Yes BRCC handled the situation poorly but it's a stretch to label them as democrap supporters. Boot lickers maybe but certainly not democrats. They have bared all and cleared the air so why are you guys still beating on them?

Stocking Mill also appears to be a great patriotic company. Too bad they are hosted by SHOPIFY another big tech platform that banned Trump and related vendors. You going to shit on them too?

I don't drink coffee either. If you cant make up your mind to buy from patriots what are you drinking? Burned bat guano from starbucks? Some mexican shit hauled over a mountain on a donkey? Every other brand of coffee on the shelves gives zero shits about your values.
View Quote

The owner of Black Rifle coffee company makes political donations to gun control advocates. They no longer get my money.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:32:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Drinking tasters choice instant coffee is better than BRCC. All these hipster coffee companies are like the hipster beer companies. They are all the same with some type of douche hipster twat covered in tattoos that don’t mean anything rocking an over grown face pussy with too much wax and lotion in it, eating avocado toast and trying to sell you an image rather than the actual product because the actual product is shit. We live in a society where people take pictures of everything to post on Twitter or the gram to show how “in” they really are. These types of companies prey on that. “Buy this, be cool. Yeah we know it sucks but your part of our group now. Your in”.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:35:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Drinking tasters choice instant coffee is better than BRCC. All these hipster coffee companies are like the hipster beer companies. They are all the same with some type of douche hipster twat covered in tattoos that don’t mean anything rocking an over grown face pussy with too much wax and lotion in it, eating avocado toast and trying to sell you an image rather than the actual product because the actual product is shit. We live in a society where people take pictures of everything to post on Twitter or the gram to show how “in” they really are. These types of companies prey on that. “Buy this, be cool. Yeah we know it sucks but your part of our group now. Your in”.
View Quote

5/10 rant, BRCC made some good coffee, not great, but much better than instant coffee. I supported them when I thought they supported us.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:50:43 PM EDT
[#11]
So how is BRCC company doing these days?  Hoping for misery and regret.  Surprised they haven’t started shilling these posts on arfcom yet but then again maybe they are.   FBRCC.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

5/10 rant, BRCC made some good coffee, not great, but much better than instant coffee. I supported them when I thought they supported us.
View Quote

They sold you an image and you bought it. Nothing special about their coffee. It came off the same boat from the same South American country like thirty or forty other micro coffee sellers. The difference is you thought they were part of us. They have a cool name and a cool package. It was fun to be part of the in crowd. I bet you couldn’t taste a difference between their coffee and a company like Freedom Hills coffee or Grounds and Hounds, or Fuel. You're buying an image and packaging. The coffee is all the same.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 6:03:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They sold you an image and you bought it. Nothing special about their coffee. It came off the same boat from the same South American country like thirty or forty other micro coffee sellers. The difference is you thought they were part of us. They have a cool name and a cool package. It was fun to be part of the in crowd. I bet you couldn’t taste a difference between their coffee and a company like Freedom Hills coffee or Grounds and Hounds, or Fuel. You're buying an image and packaging. The coffee is all the same.
View Quote

Perhaps I was, they were the first coffee I tried that wasn't maxwell house/folgers, and the difference in taste was amazing.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 6:09:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Perhaps I was, they were the first coffee I tried that wasn't maxwell house/folgers, and the difference in taste was amazing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt. I was being sarcastic about the tasters choice earlier. They are better than TC by a long shot. Seriously, try some of the other brands out there. Don’t buy into the hype or the story or how their packaging gives kids in Ecuador socks or how 3.5% of dollar made saves kittens. It seems like now days every brewery and coffee roaster has some story or mission. It’s getting over saturated at this point.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 6:16:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Mayorga at Costco? We love it here.
View Quote

There Kona blend is really good too. Half the price of the custom roasters.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 8:51:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Some weird comments in here...
I don’t have Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or anything else.
I don’t give a shit about pics and whatnot.
I just want some freaking coffee, and if I can get it from a non lib, that’s a bonus.

Also, all you non coffee drinkers; why are you even here with your comments?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:57:25 PM EDT
[#17]
I tried Stocking Mill recently and also gace some for Christmas. It's good and I'll be going back for more. I have a bunch of Death Wish and 8 o'clock coffee to finish before ordering again.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:58:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I have a buddy that got some Death Wish Coffee for Christmas.
He says it's good, but I haven't tried it yet.
Anyone here try it?
View Quote
It's excellent. I drink it regularly.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:08:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Nobody ate their own.  You should get facts before you say this crap.

If you wanna buy BRCC, go ahead.  Just know you are supporting BHO and Tulsi Gabbard among others.  Oh and a guy who completely lied about the whole thing.

But I don't care if you want to support lying democrats.  

Some of us have decided to shop elsewhere.  Nobody has taken their twitter account even though they blocked a metric ton of people asking questions and presenting their evidence.

None of us have called for their arrest as being extremist.  None of us have tried to shut down their website.  

They survive on their own merits as CAPITALISM warrants.  NOBODY ATE THEIR OWN THIS MATTER.  THEY ARE NOT MY OWN.  IF THEY ARE YOUR OWN...well cool.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
JFC, so busy eating our own, no wonder we're getting punked.
Nobody ate their own.  You should get facts before you say this crap.

If you wanna buy BRCC, go ahead.  Just know you are supporting BHO and Tulsi Gabbard among others.  Oh and a guy who completely lied about the whole thing.

But I don't care if you want to support lying democrats.  

Some of us have decided to shop elsewhere.  Nobody has taken their twitter account even though they blocked a metric ton of people asking questions and presenting their evidence.

None of us have called for their arrest as being extremist.  None of us have tried to shut down their website.  

They survive on their own merits as CAPITALISM warrants.  NOBODY ATE THEIR OWN THIS MATTER.  THEY ARE NOT MY OWN.  IF THEY ARE YOUR OWN...well cool.
Well said.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:10:51 PM EDT
[#20]
I like Community Coffee from New Orleans, specifically, the Hotel Blend. Fight me.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:11:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
BRCC IS THE LEFT

What do you people not understand?  Buy them if you want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BRCC IS THE LEFT

What do you people not understand?  Buy them if you want.
Exactly. They literally donate to leftists.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Folgers
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:20:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

They didn’t even roast their own beans.

It was the exact same coffee as another “micro roast” coffee that a large company made for them.

Stocking Mill does roast their own.

Two more days until I try my third sample from them. I am doing five brews of each

Wig Splitter is probably my second favorite coffee I’ve ever made at home. My first is unavailable outside of the west coast, perhaps the PNW.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:26:48 PM EDT
[#24]
It's cheap. It's everywhere. It's coffee.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:26:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Got my Stocking Mill yesterday, Smoking Musket and Midnight Run....will be starting on one of them probably Saturday...
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:29:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Stump Town and Cafe Umbria are both really good.

I know flavored coffees are looked down upon but I really enjoy Caribou Coffee Vanilla Hazelnut
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:30:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
JFC, so busy eating our own, no wonder we’re getting punked.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:31:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I buy the McDonalds coffee grounds.  Shit's good.
View Quote

Me too. Lol
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:32:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Stump Town and Cafe Umbria are both really good.

I know flavored coffees are looked down upon but I really enjoy Caribou Coffee Vanilla Hazelnut
View Quote

I have a whole pound of Caribou I bought the day my Stocking mill delivery showed up.

Stump Town is good. It’s oddly the served coffee at the cafe next to my tattoo guy, here in Michigan. It was funny because I was living in Oregon for years while going to his shop.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:39:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I have a whole pound of Caribou I bought the day my Stocking mill delivery showed up.

Stump Town is good. It’s oddly the served coffee at the cafe next to my tattoo guy, here in Michigan. It was funny because I was living in Oregon for years while going to his shop.
View Quote

I started drinking Caribou because that's what they served at my favorite breakfast spot Einsteins Bagels! God i miss that place.

Stump Town used to make ready to drink cold brew sold in the grocery stores but they have diversified. I have to say I've liked all of their product lines
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:40:31 PM EDT
[#31]
I was buying some brcc to support a company i thought was pro 2A but their coffee never stacked up to this local place fatcup coffee company.  Give them a try i like their house blend but they are all good and reasonable 1lbs bags, instead of 12 oz. They air roast which i think gives a very consistent flavor and owner is very down to earth and good guy still works the day to day shifts https://fatcupcoffee.com/shop/
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:42:52 PM EDT
[#32]
IF BRCC has you irked, I suggest: https://bluelineroasting.com/
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:44:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Got my Stocking Mill yesterday, Smoking Musket and Midnight Run....will be starting on one of them probably Saturday...
View Quote
My guys have told me Midnight Run is VERY good.  I bought them that and Wig Splitter for Christmas
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:44:11 PM EDT
[#34]
I drink bang if I need a caffeine fix

They are on our side
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:47:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Buy a small roaster. For under $5 pound you can get good beans, roast them yourself, and have better coffee than anything you can buy. The roaster will set you back $100-150, but will last for years.
View Quote
Popcorn popper works too.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:50:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:52:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Stocking Mill

I gave as gifts for Christmas.  The people love it.  

Got my wife some, she says awesom.

No quarter 38

Darker roast Midnight Runner.
View Quote

Good people to support.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:12:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Mayorga Cafe Cubano FTMFW
View Quote

When Martin was younger making cigars, boy..those were fantastic.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:31:03 PM EDT
[#39]
I really liked BRCC and I thought their advertising and videos were fun and entertaining.
I liked the veteran inclusion and the "Murica AF" attitude, but all the leftist/commie donation crap just turned me off.

Based on the reviews here i just ordered a bunch from Stocking Mill.  Their story and support of 2A seems legit.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:57:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Does anyone have any Coupon Codes for any of the companies mentioned here?
Like BRCC but after several years of using their coffee was in need of new blends/coffees to branch out.  Will try several of these but would love to at least get Free Shipping if possible.

Thanks
FH
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:00:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Shipping was only $7 for me at Stocking Mill.
If you sign up for email from Death Wish they send a random coupon.
Mine was only 3 bucks, but you could get better.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:09:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
We like the Peruvian from here.
Mt Comfort Coffee
View Quote

I have no idea what their political beliefs are but this is the best coffee I’ve ever brewed.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:15:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Hate on BRCC, but 99% of you still use Amazon, and are going to keep your AT&T plans.  

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:15:42 PM EDT
[#44]
McCafe Premium Roast from DG.

1lb 8oz tin $5.95 is their usual price.
$9.95 at Publix if you don't want to stoop.

I prefer DG.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:22:33 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Dump out the floor sweepings and then you have a nice container for brass.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:25:11 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Uh oh! Folgers is part of Smuckers.

They gave money to Biden, Ohio Democrat Party and endorsed Kasich in 2016.

Guess they don’t pass the GD purity test.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:26:13 PM EDT
[#47]
I also like Black OUT coffee:  Use the provided link and some proceeds also go to Guns & Gadgets YouTube channel.

They are very pro 2A. Black OUT Coffee

My go to's:

-1776 flavor
-Highlander/Holiday Grogg (great flavored coffee, and my wife's favorite)
-Jamaican Me Crazy

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:29:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Brewed in Kentucky is good.  Got some of it since they ignored the kings men.  Tyrants Tears is great.  Waiting on a Covfefe order.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:29:45 PM EDT
[#49]

$6-$7 a bag, almost everywhere and it's a very good coffee for not a lot of scratch.

Sometimes, you can BOGO it.

Chris
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:36:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Wanted to send a note to Stocking Mill. Can't see anything other than social media (which I have quit).
n/m, got an email after my order, with a 'Contact us' email address included
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top