User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:57:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want them afraid, perpetually afraid.
View Quote

I would prefer that they conduct the people's business in such a manner as to not draw our ire in the first place.

But that ain't ever gonna happen. They are now 100% out in the open conducting the government's business (and enriching themselves and their friends).
We the People are pretty much just an along for the ride afterthought at this point. And we (at least the middle class) are slated for replacement with new, poorer, less educated, less socially and politically aware and upward moving folks.

Serfs up dude!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:59:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
They think they're royalty.

Their tweets about how afraid they were in their little bubbles confirms they have a celebrity neurosis.
View Quote

I watched the video of the guy with the horns storm the house chambers. He just walked in with a Capital Police in tow, walked around and left. The whole time the cop and the dude were just talking in a normal tone of voice.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The Ukrainian coup was backed by assholes like Kerry, McCain..etc. They pay lip service to “democracy” while fucking around with “regime change” all over the world. Now their chickens are coming home to roost...
View Quote

Excellent post.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:23:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Just like the assumption that Trump was the cause of the unrest and division in the country. Like he had brainwashed half of us, but now he's gone so everyone can get back to "normal".

Uh, wrong bitches. We were already pissed off and sick of your bullshit. Trump may have recognized that and capitalized on it. But he didn't create jack squat.

Fucking around with our elections just to get Orange Man out, sure isn't making things better.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:42:42 AM EDT
[#5]
They are DC Royalty. We do not exist except to be ruled and to pay the bill.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:44:44 AM EDT
[#6]

In distress?

How about the USA!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:00:10 AM EDT
[#7]

"I don't care if you went there and spread flowers on the floor, you breached the security of the Capitol, you interrupted a joint session of Congress, you tried to intimidate us all -  Lindsay Graham
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:06:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They know, they just don’t care.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:11:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They know it wasn’t anything, but are using the imagery for their narrative.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:13:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:18:01 AM EDT
[#11]
"no one"

https://boebert.house.gov/

ETA - by TV standards she should have had a nose job before running for office
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:18:48 AM EDT
[#12]
It was just a peaceful town maul.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:19:07 AM EDT
[#13]
I hope you guys learned a lesson: Unless it personally affects them, either positively or negatively, politicians don’t care. Look at what a strong reaction they’re having to the peasants entering their chambers. It became personal at that moment.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:23:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They have hired guns to protect them.  They don’t give a shit.  

You’ll do what you’re told or the hired guns put you in a cage.
View Quote

If we held monthly rallies and kept a energetic rumor mill spinning;  they would keep themselves fenced in and surrounded by the military.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:29:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

But they will.

I don't know how it could any more clear the police are not on our side.
View Quote

Your assessment may not be as absolute as you think.  How many cops used deadly force against the citizens at the barricades?  How many cops used deadly force inside the capitol?  Did they open up on those citizens like a good Nazi army?  Was there a wholesale bloodbath as they followed the orders of their masters?  Hate cops, love cops, or everything in between...but they will probably not be in the full lockstep some expect.  That could change...or not...but neither you nor I really know that.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:33:05 AM EDT
[#16]
The gathering was mostly peaceful.

I'm told that means nothing bad really happened.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:39:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If we held monthly rallies and kept a energetic rumor mill spinning;  they would keep themselves fenced in and surrounded by the military.
View Quote

I sincerely doubt, that any of those Congress People will ever hold a live Town Hall Event again.

Anyone want to speculate why?

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:02:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They keep talking about the people that stormed the capital and how wrong it was but fail to understand why. None of them understand that the american people are tired of their shit.
View Quote

Of course they don't get it.  Because none of them were left swinging from light poles
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:30:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Their reason for slandering the whole protest event was to avoid answering to the people.  They are intentionally dodging the whole issue, obvious election fraud.  People were there specifically to peacefully make their voices heard, let them know how they feel and demand accountability.  The elites are terrified of that, it threatens their grip on power and easy money.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:30:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:40:45 AM EDT
[#21]
i wish they would of got a few Democrat Liberals and took them outside and had people yell and throw stuff at them to get their point across more. you want to take peoples lives and own businesses away forever and yet you still get your $174K no matter what! that would of got their pussy asses scared and thinking. but if that did happen they would of went all Stalin and Hitler on us.... maybe they should of dragged them through the streets like on GOT. SHAME!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:44:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
They know, they just don't care.
View Quote

This is why I laugh at people that waste their time and money going to peaceful protests. They change nothing as your betters absolutely do not care about what you little people want.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:44:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
They keep talking about the people that stormed the capital and how wrong it was but fail to understand why. None of them understand that the american people are tired of their shit.
View Quote

You're wrong, which is why they're currently running the US and you're not.

They know exactly what happened, and did not happen, in DC on the 6th, and why.  And they don't give a fuck because the media reports what they're told to report, generally, them being in on it.

Their goal is to be able to continue to rule regardless of who is tired of their shit; they intend to create a new era of feudalism with a half-assed first world veneer on top.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:38:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, they understand why.  They just think that they are still untouchable.  And why wouldn't they?  Even "domestic terrorists" were turned back by simply being asked to leave.  The "violent riots" threatened exactly NONE of them.  And now their SS divisions are out rounding participants up with the complicit support of the media and the brain damaged half of the population.

They are sure now more than ever they can get away with anything they want.  I hope like hell this is overconfidence.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:48:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The spearhead and antagonizes of that were plants. The thing was staged. Some didn't get the memo on the goings on. Could have just been plain out murder though. The people in the outlandish costumes weren't looked at twice.
Remember,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
https://i.imgur.com/45xgisw.jpg
View Quote

Blum is literally a commie and was on the other side in Chile.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:53:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Fuck congress. All of them can go to hell.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:03:39 AM EDT
[#27]
They are entrenched. They’ll let every man, woman, and child on the ship die before giving up power.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:37:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pussies being pussies....Democrat Republican they're all the same.

Best thing that could happen now that Trump is gone would be a tactical nuke so we would have to start over.

The Swamp is to deep and will not relinquish power by any means short of brute force.

Those that think different are fools or insurgents trying to quell the coming tide.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:07:02 AM EDT
[#29]
OP isn't wrong.

There are no consequences for Congress, that regularly betray the few things we Americans all hold Sacred.
We hold our dogs to a higher standard.

Their arrogance and disregard, as well as authority, is in dire need of a correction.
They no longer represent the people, and have no respect for the limitations that are clearly enumerated.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:34:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Face it they are as unconnected with reality as Hollywood.
They only listen to Karen's with money.
That vast majority just want to be left alone .
If government doesn't mess with there life style or sport/hobby they have no cares.

Our hobby and sports are firearms. We don't need another money grabbing organization to speak for us.
Spend you money on stamps take time to write letters to your representatives.
There are 10s of millions of us,swamp the fuckers with paper.
We could pass the word to all gun people.
Start a first of the month letter sending campaign.

Press home no new infringements put the none voting criminals in jail.
Enforcement of existing laws is the answer.

We need to use the word infringed. Shall not be infringed (basic human rights)
I said it now slap me silly
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:57:42 AM EDT
[#31]
It's ridiculous how it's being reported and its painfully obvious Rs are trying to save face or their careers or something.

They are scared.   The one thing they now know is that the left destroys their own and their neighbors shit when they get mad.  The right is going to the goddammned source.

They hate this.  If it had been an insurrection half of congress would have been dead.
Funny part was listening to them talk about zip tie guy and how there may have been a plot to take Joe Biden.  Stupid fucking lying propagandists.

Fuck npr and the msm.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:04:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Some of them got it, for a brief moment. When they were cowering in fear, not knowing what was happening on the January 6th. When being swept away to safety by their well armed security guards, they did even if for a moment understand. For the first and perhaps the only time in their political careers they felt we the people were so sick of it they might be coming after them for it. Do they truly get it, of course not. They're far to arrogant to get it and their narcissism has them so callused they don't feel the disdain conservatives have for them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:07:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It'll sink in sooner or later, even if you have to spell it out for them.
View Quote

Sadly we will have to burn through some chaff first, but we will get there none the less
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:13:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're surprised by that?  They don't care.  The only reason they're in Congress is to

1.  get rich
2.  Get powerful

That's it.  It's not to help the country or their neighbor.  They couldn't give 2 shits about the country or the people in it.  They are going to give just enough lil service to get your vote and then bend you over and go in dry.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:08:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Those in congress absolutely do get what happened.   They are working very hard to get more protection for themselves.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:09:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Oh they understand.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

SPNI
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Well to put it in layman's terms , when you think your shit doesn't stink, you can't do any wrong
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:11:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Why should they make an effort to understand or anything else for that matter? I mean it’s not like they’re ever going to face consequences for their actions and they know it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#40]
I'd really hate to be a politician when/if SHTF really happens.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:26:00 AM EDT
[#41]
The fact that not one of them had the nerves to walk out and address the people speaks volumes.   They all hid, like scared rats, then fled.  Had one of them walked out, said he understood their frustration and that they were going to try to address the voting issues, things would have been far different.   None of them broke rank though and took it upon themselves to act like a leader.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:27:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

No I really don't think they understand how hated they are.  And I mean all of them as an entity.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:28:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
What do the American people have to do with anything? The American people don’t run your country.
View Quote

Sad but true at this moment.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:31:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Bunch of fucking cockroaches, the whole lot of them!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#45]
The lines for ammo yesterday tell me everything I need to know.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:40:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The fact that not one of them had the nerves to walk out and address the people speaks volumes.   They all hid, like scared rats, then fled.  Had one of them walked out, said he understood their frustration and that they were going to try to address the voting issues, things would have been far different.   None of them broke rank though and took it upon themselves to act like a leader.
View Quote

Not a statesman among them, just a bunch of chicken shit attorneys.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:46:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt most of them have a clue what that word even means.  They're all grifters.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You are totally correct, they will understand eventually.
View Quote

They also do not understand that it has happened before.

Hillsborough NC Riot of 1770

They even took a dump on the Judges desk and set the body of an executed slave in his chair. Ignore the people at your peril.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:51:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
They ran away. A true statesman would’ve gone out there and asked them to air their grievances. They’re cowards and should be ashamed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:59:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
They know, they just don't care.
View Quote

Correct. They know full well. This is not a case of mass party ignorance. Far, FAR from it.

Why anyone would believe that those in the GOP "don't get it" is beyond comprehension.

Most have zero interest in you, me, the Constitution or the future of the country. They know full well what's happened, what is happening and the consequences. They're simply interested in having a chair for themselves to sit in when the music stops.

They're out for themselves and nobody else. They have no principles beyond their own personal ambitions.

If one needs further evidence of this....at this point, I have some advice for you.

Never, ever leave your home without wearing a protective helmet, a bright orange vest and a name card hanging from around your neck with your full name, your home address and name/phone number of someone who authorities can call if you're found somewhere alone and confused.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top