Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:07:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Thing is that we need to find someone NOW.  Start pushing and hyping for the next 4 years.  Have this person WORK their ass off for the next 4 years to get their name and their beliefs/successes out there so they are well recognized.

I want it to happen, just don't see it happening.

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:10:14 AM EDT
[#2]
When Trump exposes them all for treason they will be executed. Dems and Republican's. American reset, going to be great.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:12:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thing is that we need to find someone NOW.  Start pushing and hyping for the next 4 years.  Have this person WORK their ass off for the next 4 years to get their name and their beliefs/successes out there so they are well recognized.

View Quote

No. Once in a hundred years we got a president who was not a professional politician. They stole back the seat from him and will never, ever, allow such an anomaly again.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:15:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nooooooo!  That’s exactly the wrong strategy.  You get out front now and the media will have a thousand channels of artillery trained on you before you squeak. You want to be unknown, but with a good, vetted backstory, and a professional organization and be the wunderkind who appears out of nowhere at the last possible minute where donor money and name recognition demand action.

If you get out front now, you’d best be the kind of billionaire who can slog through 4 years of No-Man’s Land while being shelled from every side. Or his destined to fail proxy.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:19:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

With all due respect, Trump doesn't even come close to representing true conservative values, other than maybe some social issues.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dead.  Life long Republican.  No more.  Cowardice can not be rewarded.  We need a maga party.  To represent true conservative values.

With all due respect, Trump doesn't even come close to representing true conservative values, other than maybe some social issues.
Well then, make one.  I've no love for traitors who fuck their consituants.  I'm for America and the Constitution .  
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:25:37 AM EDT
[#6]
It’s funny how a leftist shoots up the Republican congressional softball team and it’s an isolated incident, but you have some random and questionable maga people storm Congress and get shot and they define the right.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:27:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm trying to talk with folks from the patriot party.

The republican party already was dead. They don't even bother running candidates for state senate seats. The turncoats today will result in mass defections to third parties and apathy.
We may primary a bunch more slime and i'll probably stay a registered republican so as to at least pretend I have some say in who gets elected.

I'd like to think the majority of republican politicians are done for but I have my doubts. System is fucked and people are stupid.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:32:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Republicans and Democrats are the same party, it's always been an illusion. Trump just exposed them for all to see now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:37:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Good. Maybe a better party will rise from the ashes.

Maybe the Libertarian party will stop being retarded. I would love an actual party of conservative leaning libertarians.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:44:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well then, make one.  I've no love for traitors who fuck their consituants.  I'm for America and the Constitution .  
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:45:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Is constitutionalist a thing?
For quite a while, when people ask if I’m a rebublican, I say I vote that way,because I don’t have a choice but I think they are a bunch of pussies.

I say if I called myself anything, I guess it would be a constitutionalist.

Is it a thing or am I making it up?

I’m going to see if I can click over to “no party” so they can see their numbers drop.
View Quote

I've considered myself a constitutionalist but frankly the constitution somehow got us here... At this point animal farm is quite tame to what we have today.

It'd be interesting to see how we managed to fuck it up and try to somehow fix it.

So we'd need to first wipe out all the library of Congress or something... That would be an interesting poison pill to slip in to a 5000 page bill. Then we'd have to try to amend the constitution to delete any stupid crap they changed and make it much harder to pass laws.

The twisted logic that has gotten us from the declaration of independence to an unarmed woman being shot in the capitol and a congress and senate applauding the fraud she was willing to die for.

I'm frankly of the mind that a balkanization with mutual defense and non aggression pact is one of the only real ways forward. I'm not sure what else would stop the federal government from becoming the twisted mess it is.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:46:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's funny how a leftist shoots up the Republican congressional softball team and it's an isolated incident, but you have some random and questionable maga people storm Congress and get shot and they define the right.
View Quote
DOMESTIC TERRORISTS!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:46:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Doesn't matter to me, I'm never voting again.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:56:57 AM EDT
[#14]
The only thing left to do is to use the 2nd Amendment as it was intended to be used.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:57:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Might as well.  Fuck it.  Look at our "conservative" governor we elected.  Acting like some California dictator because he got scared of the flu and wanted to virtue signal to the media.  Fuck him.
View Quote

That governor had every “medical expert” in Texas and outside telling him millions of Texans were going to die in a state of 27 million.  And then when that didn’t happen, he didn’t underbus a single one of those people and owned all of his decisions, as well as declaring “No more lockdowns.”  Even though he knew pretty well that was political suicide.

Gov. Abbott is in the top 5% of Arfcom as far as good men go.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 4:17:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Oh they'll vote for Republicans again. Maybe 3% don't, but the rest will. People are too stupid to actually try for something different what they are currently doing is getting butt fucked daily. Note I didn't say VOTE for something different... That's a perfect example of doing that same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:22:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Is dead dead.

Not voting any more.
View Quote
I'm not either.
They are spineless, probably part of the deep state too.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:25:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It’s funny how a leftist shoots up the Republican congressional softball team and it’s an isolated incident, but you have some random and questionable maga people storm Congress and get shot and they define the right.
View Quote

Because they control the media. They control the narrative.

Why when Obama was president and there was a government shutdown it was the GOP congress fault when Trump was president and there was a shutdown with a democrat congress, it was you guessed it Trumps fault.

Its hard to win with that.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:26:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Oh they'll vote for Republicans again. Maybe 3% don't, but the rest will. People are too stupid to actually try for something different what they are currently doing is getting butt fucked daily. Note I didn't say VOTE for something different... That's a perfect example of doing that same thing over and over and expecting different results.
View Quote

For me it will depend on the Republican.

I won't vote for useless soft RINOs.

I'll vote for a conservative Republican and I don't even expect perfection.

But no Barrasso's, McCain, Bush, etc.

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:26:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So who else feels the Republican Party is dead after this election. I have never seen so many spineless fucks that won’t back each other. 74+ million probably ain’t gonna vote for these clowns anymore when they can’t even fight for their President who helped this party. Your thoughts
View Quote

Hard to argue against that now. Spineless cucks using trespassing as an excuse to let fraud and unconstitutional changes to election laws stand.

And I'm being generous with the use of the word "trespassing."
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:35:26 AM EDT
[#21]
The GOP has been on life support since 2005. It's been sick a lot longer than that, and time was running out no matter what. It wasn't a viable vehicle moving forward for many reasons.

Today so many people turned against it it will never recover.

Do not imagine we can build another party in one cycle. Trump's biggest problem is he didn't have a party behind him. You're not going to build a party that can staff an executive branch or a senate majority in any reasonable time frame, and popping pmags isn't going to change that either.

A genuine majority party would mean getting a lot of people to give up their pet issues who've had decades of opportunities to do so already.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:37:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Ballot box is old news.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:49:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Traitors to the Republic.

All of them.
View Quote

This.

I will never vote for a national Republican again, nor a Senator. Fuck Republicans after this cowardly mess of an election.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:49:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Not interested.

Pick whoever you want to get beat again.

I'm out.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:52:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This.

I will never vote for a national Republican again, nor a Senator. Fuck Republicans after this cowardly mess of an election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Traitors to the Republic.

All of them.

This.

Yup.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:01:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That's what did it for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup

The disgusting show in the senate was the last nail

That's what did it for me.

Same, here. I'm done with the GOP. Hell, I'm done with all of them, unless it's to primary-out an incumbent.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:15:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Pretty sure today proved that voting and following laws is for stupid people. Pretty sure the round of spending bills last week proves only idiots pay taxes, because the feds never intend to repay the debt, and we are just chattel collateral for their grift.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:24:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Is constitutionalist a thing?
View Quote

Not in DC.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:25:57 AM EDT
[#29]
i was a republican since 1979 , when Trump won in 2016 the behavior,reaction , and disdain for him by the party sickened me so much i left the party and formally changed to Independent  , so yea , fuck the GOP
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:31:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What exactly ? I missed some. I assume you are talking about the failure to follow through with the objections.

Is there a video of it ?
View Quote

they have zero cohesiveness , the reason the Dems are so effective is they are united , and they fight dirty , the GOP is fractured and are unwilling to fight fire with fire , the Dems had the balls to go and cheat their way into the highest office in the world , why ? because the GOP time after time after time allow it to happen unchecked ,

HAD THEY INCARCERATED HILLARY like promised , that would have given them pause to implement such a daring scheme as they pulled off in 2020 , if there are no consequences for actions there is no deterrent , if there is no deterrent then the envelope gets pushed , the GOP through in fighting and not banding together allowed this to happen
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:36:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Doesn’t matter to me, I’m never voting again.
View Quote

It's to the point where you vote for the least objectionable candidate. That's better than not voting.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:44:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Like I said in a previous post,  everyone register democrat.
Cause infighting within their party and watch it devolve. We make up the Republican party, once we switch sides they will go they way of the dodo.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:50:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Republicans went along with that Mueller bullshit for 2+ years, while doing nothing but hindering Trump and stabbing him in the back.

Now this cowardly garbage being all over the news condemning the protest.

They can all get fucked, I'm not wasting my time voting for them anymore.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:52:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Good. Maybe a better party will rise from the ashes.

Maybe the Libertarian party will stop being retarded. I would love an actual party of conservative leaning libertarians.
View Quote

A party for smaller government must be crushed by the establishment because it is their antithesis. I'd love it to happen but I can't imagine it without truly major upheaval.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:53:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
I fancy the idea of voting 30 times in a row.

(mag change)
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:56:01 AM EDT
[#36]
They've been in a long slow death spiral for many years, just like the NRA. They have been shown to be as useless as tits on a hog.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:56:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

they have zero cohesiveness , the reason the Dems are so effective is they are united , and they fight dirty , the GOP is fractured and are unwilling to fight fire with fire , the Dems had the balls to go and cheat their way into the highest office in the world , why ? because the GOP time after time after time allow it to happen unchecked ,

HAD THEY INCARCERATED HILLARY like promised , that would have given them pause to implement such a daring scheme as they pulled off in 2020 , if there are no consequences for actions there is no deterrent , if there is no deterrent then the envelope gets pushed , the GOP through in fighting and not banding together allowed this to happen
View Quote

Yep, if you can blatantly commit perjury in front of Congress over Americans that you let die and if you can wipe your ass with security processes that you are supposed to be the highest authority on claiming ignorance, all without consequence, then what exactly is considered over the line?
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:58:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Republican all of my life.  Never will vote R again. Ever.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:00:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It was done when they nominated Trump and let him wreck the party.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:01:52 AM EDT
[#40]
OPNI
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:05:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
When Trump exposes them all for treason they will be executed. Dems and Republican's. American reset, going to be great.
View Quote

I want to believe....
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:15:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I switched my registration to independent a week ago.

Fuck em
View Quote

I don't have any social media, other than ARF, but that's the word that needs to get out.  Registered Republicans need to switch to Independent, immediately.  

I think it would do two things.  One, show traitor Republicans they've lost support, and two, show that there is support for Independent candidates.  A mass migration to a third party could basically eliminate the GOP.  

Or, they'll just print votes as well, and it's all smoke and mirrors to make us think any of us matter.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:17:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Pretty much resigned myself to voting independent here. Our " Republicans " here in Georgia are just Democrats with better suits.

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:17:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm with him.

They can blow me.

They won't blow you, but they will show up and vote which is why they'll win elections.

If your take away is that you need to vote less and be less involved in supporting worthwhile candidates, then you're a special kind of stupid. Democrats have managed to re-shape their party in within the span of a decade by primary challenges and groundroots campaign work. Meanwhile, conservatives get one bad outcome and stay home forever like petulant children.

I'm positive neither one of you has volunteered as a campaign worker, election volunteer, or run for office, and yet you're self-amputating your right and ability to vote? Pathetic.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:19:43 AM EDT
[#46]
MAGA party till I die!
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:23:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Dems say " We're going to fuck you with a chainsaw AFTER we bleed you dry".
Repubs say "We'll Never fuck you with a chainsaw after we bleed you dry!!",,,and THEN they fuck you with a chainsaw after they bleed you dry.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:24:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Republicans went along with that Mueller bullshit for 2+ years, while doing nothing but hindering Trump and stabbing him in the back.

Now this cowardly garbage being all over the news condemning the protest.

They can all get fucked, I'm not wasting my time voting for them anymore.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:29:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That governor had every “medical expert” in Texas and outside telling him millions of Texans were going to die in a state of 27 million.  And then when that didn’t happen, he didn’t underbus a single one of those people and owned all of his decisions, as well as declaring “No more lockdowns.”  Even though he knew pretty well that was political suicide.

Gov. Abbott is in the top 5% of Arfcom as far as good men go.
View Quote

Abbott killed my mom with his bullshit restrictions and lockdowns.  His socialized medical directive prevented her from getting the heart surgery she needed.

Wheels can go hang himself while being fucked with a cactus.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:33:14 AM EDT
[#50]
I voted 3rd party in 2008, and talked about it here.  I got skewered for being a traitor.  It's good to see more people starting to see the light.  The system is broken, has been broken, and will continue to be broken as long as corrupt, greedy politicians are allowed to rule us.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top