Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2001 4:29:47 PM EDT
AK-47.net Closed

I can no longer afford to run the site as I am in college.  The site has been set up for auction at: http://www.forthehunt.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=1352001

I currently have an offer for 15,000.00 however I will sell for less to a firearms hobbyist.  The reserve is currently set to $5,000.00 on the auction.  Please e-mail me if interested.  

[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 4:38:03 PM EDT
[#1]
MCUzi could buy it and then they would have to let him back on.
How much does one of these sites earn?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Geez,  Spend 5k or 15k to eventually spend 3k monthly to keep it running.

WHAT AN INVESTMENT.

[whacko]     [whacko]     [whacko]

Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Better watch your offers, Rosie and her bunch can afford such a purchase to make a public statement!
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:39:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Better watch your offers, Rosie and her bunch can afford such a purchase to make a public statement!
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:41:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe AlWhore's interested?  His "teaching" career is for $hit.  AlWhore's new AK-47 web site, featuring AlWhore!

Since you didn't make a profit, what was the monthly expences and revenues, if you can answer it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top