User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 55
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:49:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Get out of debt?   So you have little supplies and a clean record? hahahahahaha

Use that extra cash to buy survival supplies.  Debt will be wiped out when the system crashes, you best be loaded up with food and gear.
View Quote

Correct, why do this if you genuinely believe there will be a total collapse.  The debt will be meaningless at that point.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:50:24 PM EDT
[#2]
In for the shitshow
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:50:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Several years ago, I read the turner diaries out of curiosity. One part that really stood out, they obtained a mortar tube and mortars. They also obtained some uranium. They tipped the mortars with the uranium and then lobbed them into powerplants as a dirty bomb. Whatever wasn't blown up, became irradiated and shut down the facility. I feel like that will become somewhat common.
View Quote

Can Cannons, but the cans aren't full of Twisted Tea.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:51:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Several years ago, I read the turner diaries out of curiosity. One part that really stood out, they obtained a mortar tube and mortars. They also obtained some uranium. They tipped the mortars with the uranium and then lobbed them into powerplants as a dirty bomb. Whatever wasn't blown up, became irradiated and shut down the facility. I feel like that will become somewhat common.
View Quote

All that, plus obtaining uranium is going to be "common"?? Really?
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:51:21 PM EDT
[#5]
This is the new-style “YASBYBIC” thread isn’t it?

Who’s been here long enough to know what that even means?
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:52:01 PM EDT
[#6]
In on two!
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ah man you missed it...

I added the beat up smilie because I was being a smart ass, you clearly posted “should have already.”
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i spent 17 years in the army. for every bullet i shot i ate probably 10lbs of food and drank 100 gallons of water.  ammo and guns are nice, but you need a lot more than that.  i think the usa in general will resemble detroit nationally in a few short years with democrats running everything. ( name 1 democrat controlled state / city thats financially sound and not all fucked up )

Ah man you missed it...

I added the beat up smilie because I was being a smart ass, you clearly posted “should have already.”

well, that too.

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:53:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I've been telling everyone in my family that 2021 will be saying "hold my beer" to 2020. "We ain't seen nothin' yet!"

The virus has created a perfect opportunity for the left to take control at an unbeleivable level. They will "reinvent" the virus.... and their RESPONSE to it in any way they need to fit the event they are trying to control or create.

The stand-down that the little lefty minions (antifa & BLM) have abliged the upper left with will end. They will make their appearance again and with the renewed energy, committment and resources. Many previously 'peaceful' left zombies will join with them because they feel empowered to make a move against us for the first time in their lives, and watched their cohorts get away with shit for months.

The edge of the cliff has been approached concerning many areas: politically, economically, socially... next is the decision to turn and face it or jump.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:53:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
2021 will be significantly better than 2020.
View Quote

Why, you can't spew that nonsense here.  The collapse is coming in 2021.

A single slice of bread will buy you 10,000 lousy FRN's soon.

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:53:40 PM EDT
[#10]
In on one... FML
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#11]
2021 is gonna be interesting
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Biden was just a vehicle to get Harris in a position to ascend to the presidency.  She was the first to drop out of the primary because she is a true radical and no one voted for her.  But that is what the powerbrokers Democrat circles want.

My prediction is that Biden will be gone for "health reasons" by the end of 2021 which will give Harris enough time with a Democrat controlled House and Senate

View Quote

My prediction:

Biden will be with us until after the midterm elections.  His administration will use its power to nationalize the "most inclusive and extensive voter fraud in American politics" which will defeat every weak republican in the national elections. 2022 we'll see dem super majorities in congress or close to it.  In 2023 biden will be killed off or retired, which constitutionally means cumswalla is able to rule for 10 years, and this is the year court packing will begin.  2024 we'll see dems gain a few more seats to cement their super majorities, and the voter fraud will start to filter its way down to purple states and begin flipping those states.  By 2030 we'll the constitution will be a historical relic, and a Venezuela type of government will be solidly in perpetual power.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Get out of debt?   So you have little supplies and a clean record? hahahahahaha

Use that extra cash to buy survival supplies.  Debt will be wiped out when the system crashes, you best be loaded up with food and gear.
View Quote

I'm good on that stuff. That's why I'm in debt
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:56:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Correct, why do this if you genuinely believe there will be a total collapse.  The debt will be meaningless at that point.
View Quote

Because I don't believe that there is going to be a total collapse. Not in the immediate future at least. Eventually it will probably happen.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:57:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Heard it with Clinton, heard it with Obama. Heard with with y@k and Peak Oil and...and...and

Aint the end of the world son, calm down.

normalcy bias
Noun
normalcy bias (plural normalcy biases)

(sociology) A human tendency to respond to threat warnings with disbelief or minimization, and to similarly underestimate a disaster's deleterious effects.

...a cognitive bias which leads people to disbelieve or minimize threat warnings. Consequently, individuals underestimate the likelihood of a disaster, when it might affect them, and its potential adverse effects. Normalcy bias causes many people to not adequately prepare for natural disasters, pandemics, and calamities caused by human error. About 70% of people reportedly display normalcy bias during a disaster.

just like in a disaster / terrorist attack people say. " i thought it was fire crackers / fireworks"... or the nashville bombing.. " its like a movie set".   thats what unprepared people say, vs prepared people. "holy shit thats gunfire !..  " yeah, well thats what bombs do".
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:58:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I hope OP is wrong, I really do.
View Quote

me too.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:58:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
In on two!
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:59:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What are people's thoughts on debt?  If things truly go to shit debt will not matter.  If things "only" mostly go to shit then of course debt would matter.  

Another thing to think about with debt is the value of the dollar.  If the value drops and turns into a Zimbabwe or Venezuelan situation one could (in the early days of it anyway) pay for their debt by selling gold/silver.  There would be a small window of opportunity because they'd quickly institute some laws to protect the upper echelons from being screwed in such a manner.
View Quote

I think that you are right. When the dollar starts to fall fast, many moves could be made. Of course it will also be rigged so it is hard to pay off worthless dollars in debt with gold or silver. Bankers and the Fed don't want people to get off easy. At least not the little guy which this is all intended to screw out of any wealth that they may have. If you figure out a way to lock in the value of an asset to pay off a larger potion of debt, let me know first!
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:59:33 PM EDT
[#19]
It will be

"what happened to that guy?"

"The FBI found out he was a terrorist"

"Really? what he do?"

"wrong pronouns"
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:59:54 PM EDT
[#20]
no idea how some of you guys sleep at night
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:59:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I hope OP is wrong, I really do.
View Quote

He isn't wrong often, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

when immigrants from nazi germany.... and from countries where  the economies collapsed are screaming this country is going down the same road their home country did, right before the SHTF.. its a warning sign, a sign a storm is coming, and a sign to start preparing for that storm, same as you would for a hurricane.
View Quote
Has Britian collapsed? Has France collapsed? Norway? Canada? Japan? Spain?

Theres a whole lot fo examples of "didnt collapse", just as there are examples of did.

I dont agree with the direction, but not sure I'd say the largest economy in the world is going to just up and collapse. Fuck, it took Rome 800 years......
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:01:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Anyone have any suggestions on bulk freeze dried foods that come in a variety kit? Retailer you went through?

Or other long term food options you have experience with.....
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:02:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Order through chaos.

And they want total order.

You get the picture.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

thats where it gets weird. if financially everything goes to hell. what would happen if 70 million people suddenly could not pay their mortgage, rent, car payment etc?  we just saw the gov cock block landlords and mortgage companies, and shits not even bad. they might well block all evictions, foreclosure and repossessions for the duration. not to mention if its a financial collapse they usually seem to increase your pay , where you make $500 a week 6 months ago, now your getting $50k a week, with less buying power.. ( but your bills and mortgage is based on a fixed amount of before crash dollars. $1000 dollars was a lot of money 6 months ago when the contract was signed, now your getting fifty k a week and you can easily pay off your car and house with 2 weeks pay? possible. what else can they do, adjust your payments to after dollars and demand $100 billion dollars for your $100k house? when no one is paying their mortage as their broke?
View Quote

That's exactly what will happen, gotta protect the banks.

A law will be passed that modifies existing contracts to be denominated in New Dollars with a floating conversion rate from old dollars.

You aren't getting out of your debts, not when the debt holders are the ones that run the government.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:05:59 PM EDT
[#26]
People need to grow some balls and stop acting like little kids.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:07:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Because I don't believe that there is going to be a total collapse. Not in the immediate future at least. Eventually it will probably happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough.  Neither do I.

I've been debt free for close to ten years (including mortgage) and it allows me to plan (and sleep) better.

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:07:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

im not saying it will happen in 2021. im just saying i 100% believe it will happen, and in the near future, not 20 years from now..

just watch when biden takes office, and pay attention to the laws and eo's they pass. pretty much every single one will be designed to dismantle some part of america, blow the debt up to the sky, or rain down new regulations, fees, fines, bans, etc.

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:07:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

A law will be passed that modifies existing contracts to be denominated in New Dollars with a floating conversion rate from old dollars.

You aren't getting out of your debts, not when the debt holders are the ones that run the government.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats where it gets weird. if financially everything goes to hell. what would happen if 70 million people suddenly could not pay their mortgage, rent, car payment etc?  we just saw the gov cock block landlords and mortgage companies, and shits not even bad. they might well block all evictions, foreclosure and repossessions for the duration. not to mention if its a financial collapse they usually seem to increase your pay , where you make $500 a week 6 months ago, now your getting $50k a week, with less buying power.. ( but your bills and mortgage is based on a fixed amount of before crash dollars. $1000 dollars was a lot of money 6 months ago when the contract was signed, now your getting fifty k a week and you can easily pay off your car and house with 2 weeks pay? possible. what else can they do, adjust your payments to after dollars and demand $100 billion dollars for your $100k house? when no one is paying their mortage as their broke?

I think Mexico has done that a few times with their hyper inflation. It is the global bankster formula.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:07:42 PM EDT
[#30]
OK...
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:12:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is when The Great Reset happens and in exchange for your debts being forgiven you become part of the system - and then you will own nothing and be happy about it

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

i sleep fine.

this is no different than preparing for winter by canning food / cutting firewood, or boarding the windows up for a storm. once you do it, you shrug, as you know you have done everything you can do to prepare, so relax and enjoy life until that storm shows up. i actually sleep better knowing im prepared for those " what if moments". vs panicking at every "what if moment " as i never even considered it could happen, much less think about how too handle it, like many people do.  like the power goes out in january and they dont even own a flash light, much less a generator, heater, or store a little extra food or blankets, or the hurricane just passed and they are " starving" as they dont even own a can opener, much less any food as they ate out every meal..
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Sonabitch.

I have a gas generator coming in 2 weeks.
It's not an inverter generator.

You tried,  OP.
YOU TRIED.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:14:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
I completely agree with you 100%

Because you didn’t specify for whom.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:14:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Theres a whole lot fo examples of "didnt collapse", just as there are examples of did.

I dont agree with the direction, but not sure I'd say the largest economy in the world is going to just up and collapse. Fuck, it took Rome 800 years......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

when immigrants from nazi germany.... and from countries where  the economies collapsed are screaming this country is going down the same road their home country did, right before the SHTF.. its a warning sign, a sign a storm is coming, and a sign to start preparing for that storm, same as you would for a hurricane.

every hurricane is not a cat 3, much less a cat 5, so why prepare since MOST of the time they are not a huge deal?  and i might agree with you, if the country had sound leadership. we have anything BUT sound leadership though, and as a result were on turbo to the cliff.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:15:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:16:07 PM EDT
[#37]
I missed page 1.

I also wished I heeded more to your comments last year.

I REALLY wished we worked harder on getting out of the 'burbs and put some distance between us. Come to think of it, I should've grazed a whole lot harder during the salad days!

I'll be along for the ride again this year.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:17:24 PM EDT
[#38]
In!

I can say with much certainty that the price of electricity will double-triple over the next 3 years. There's a certain power company in the state of Virginia that is run by SJW CEO and he's making decisions and deals that are very much inline with the Green Deal and will not protect the consumer. In fact the consumer will foot the bill. This power company in the state of Virginia, headquartered in Richmond is going to start storing carbon...that's right, storing an element that is found naturally in our atmosphere and an element that the sun sends us more of every minute. Now the can't sell this or make any money on storing it so who pays to store carbon? You will. You will pay for absolutely nothing.

That's just one example; I have 5-6 more stupid moves Dominion is making that will eventually lead to less power production, high prices and rolling blackouts. This will be very profitable for them because they don't really have any infrastructure to support or plants to build and run, payrolls to pay but the consumers will pay 100% of the cost and receive absolutely nothing for it.

You might say, "who cares I don't live in Virginia" but Dominion isn't alone, all the big names are making the same moves. Prepare accordingly
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:17:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

every hurricane is not a cat 3, much less a cat 5, so why prepare since MOST of the time they are not a huge deal?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

every hurricane is not a cat 3, much less a cat 5, so why prepare since MOST of the time they are not a huge deal?

You walking back your original post now?

Sure read like you were prophesying imminent collapse.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:18:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I disagree. 2021 will make us miss the good ole days of 2020
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:18:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Op, I respect you whole heartedly as you crystal ball was extremely accurate last year. That said..I hope to fuck you are 100% wrong this year and look like an idiot. We will NOT laugh at you if you are wrong. If you are right again it is gonna be very bad indeed.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:19:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Anyone have any suggestions on bulk freeze dried foods that come in a variety kit? Retailer you went through?

Or other long term food options you have experience with.....
View Quote

the cheapest and easiest are a variety of canned foods for the short term 5 years and less.. with rice and beans in 5 gallon buckets. id go with that, and add in other stuff, like dehydrated eggs, butter, milk, and various other things. planning to garden and raise chickens or rabbits will offer fresh food today to suppliment that other stuff. dehydrated stuff is nice, but its also the most expensive option.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:19:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

It reads more like “Attention!! Give to me!! Pleaze!!”
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:23:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

would not surprise me at all. or do a bank shutdown before it even gets that bad, and roll out the " new currency".

we have the new " diversity dollars" now. we will trade 1 new dollar for 100 old dead president dollars, dead president bucks wont be accepted after the first of the year and will be worthless. .  boom, they just took all your wealth, you now have 1/100th of what you had last week.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:24:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:26:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Kind of long but has a heck of an ending.

Start reading here >
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:27:33 PM EDT
[#47]
stimulus 87 will be coming out soon, thats a EXCELLENT use of that gov cheese.. use it to buy preps. ( ammo / generator / food, etc. )
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:28:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Some of say, "hey, OP called it last time". Well, true. But it is much easier to forecast that guns and ammo are going to get panicky in an upcoming election year than, say, to forecast that the nation is on the verge of collapse.

That said, I don't feel too optimistic about the short-term future either.

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:32:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

would not surprise me at all. or do a bank shutdown before it even gets that bad, and roll out the " new currency".

we have the new " diversity dollars" now. we will trade 1 new dollar for 100 old dead president dollars, dead president bucks wont be accepted after the first of the year and will be worthless. .  boom, they just took all your wealth, you now have 1/100th of what you had last week.
View Quote

Read up on currency devaluation and replacement currencies, and how they did taxation thousands of years ago.  None of this is new or a new idea.

You'd bring in 10 old gold coins, they'd melt them down, strike them as new coins, and give you back 9.  The old coins weren't valid anymore for official debts, and it would be a crime to accept them in transaction meaning it didn't make any sense to sit on old coins that were now legally worthless vs the government taking their cut.

Taxman (and the banks) ALWAYS get their piece.

Edit: Argentina in 2002 (iirc, right around there) is a good read on economic collapse and monetary reset.

Everyone went to sleep one night, and in the morning money was worthless, banks were on forced holiday, goods shortages, no gas - like a switch flipped.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:32:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

im not rolling anything back. the shit show is coming, and some of it will show up QUICKLY. like attempts to ban guns, increased fuel prices, increased taxes, job losses, a flood of new illegals and amnesty for millions here already, obamacare 2.0 with mandatory payments and 100 other things. all of it speeds the collapse train up, not slow it down. the big one / the financial disaster is coming as well, just not sure when. it might start slowly, like a can of soup double every 2-3 years, or double every year, or double every 6 months...it might take a year before prices start climbing, or 10 years, but make no mistake its 100% coming.

unless you think they will stop spending, and balance the budget.. or economics somehow dont apply to the united states somehow. china will 100% seek to put the yaun in as the world reserve currency in the near future, probably get a bunch of countries to support it, that could make it happen QUICKLY.

right now is the time to be thinking about what to do, and start making plans and preparing for it. just like a ammo panic, its about too late to run around looking for ammo once things start moving, you need to have done that well before.

im also not going to waste my time trying to CONVINCE any of you its coming. if you cant look around you and see obvious signs a shit storm coming, well....
Page / 55
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top