Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 55
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 9:18:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Just got a box of goodies from Venture Surplus. If you’re looking for MOLLE mag pouches they have awesome prices.  They sell 3 grades: new, used and defective.  The defective are super cheap and most would be sold as grade A used by other vendors. Spend $50 get free shipping, spend $100 get $10 off. They have tons of other stuff to.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:35:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I got my 6 M&P mags. all were in great shape. wish i had bought 50 of them. its a shame that just enjoying the second amendment and the god given right to self defense has to result in buying shit like this , in such crazy amounts,  just to stay prepared in the face of gov bullshit / over reach.

i have a feeling mags will disappear REALLY soon.  biden will start screeching to ban guns / mags / mail order shit day 1.. if not in the next few days. better get them while you can.

i also received my 22,000 survival / gun / military / medical etc.. manual dvd set. copying that onto a thumb drive, and gonna make copies for friends and family. that should be useful.

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:43:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Glock 22 mags OOS at Recoil
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:57:18 PM EDT
[#4]
As far as a generator, if you're coastal south east, many Lowes have this 6500w beast for $424
https://brickseek.com/lowes-inventory-checker/?sku=1000988222
At my local Lowes they seem to have screwed up and have this model, an electric start one, a 5500w, and a 2400w, all under the same inventory SKU. Around here they are all gone but I see on Brickseek a lot of them in FL, one store in NC, a few in SC and GA.

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:47:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got my 6 M&P mags. all were in great shape. wish i had bought 50 of them. its a shame that just enjoying the second amendment and the god given right to self defense has to result in buying shit like this , in such crazy amounts,  just to stay prepared in the face of gov bullshit / over reach.

i have a feeling mags will disappear REALLY soon.  biden will start screeching to ban guns / mags / mail order shit day 1.. if not in the next few days. better get them while you can.

i also received my 22,000 survival / gun / military / medical etc.. manual dvd set. copying that onto a thumb drive, and gonna make copies for friends and family. that should be useful.

View Quote

Oh?

Got a link?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 3:53:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I got my inverters !  I  Traded ammo for them .

Traded 2000 rds of pmc .223 FM, and 300rds of 9mm for them.  Figured it was a good trade as I had only $600 bucks or so in the ammo. Plus, if got a ton of ammo, but only 1 generator, a 8000 watt generac. Great generator. But uses a lot of fuel. Vs inverters. Now if got a generator for any need.

Both new in box, from local pawn shop.

2000 watt champion inverter, ( approx $500 )  and 3500 watt champion dual fuel inverter with battery start. ( approx $1000.00.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 4:33:34 PM EDT
[#7]
How loud are they?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How loud are they?
View Quote

You cant hear the little one running at all from 50' away.  Its crazy quiet.

Its louder under load obviously,  but its still REALLY quiet compared to a normal genny. Id say 1/4 the noise of a 1500 watt gas standard generator.  The bigger one is probably 2x as loud as the little one, but its still 1/3 as loud as my father in laws standard champion 3500 watt genny. Plus they sip gas. Little one can run 11.5 hours on a gallon of gas. Bigger one is around 8 hours .
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 4:59:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Its louder under load obviously,  but its still REALLY quiet compared to a normal genny. Id say 1/4 the noise of a 1500 watt gas standard generator.  The bigger one is probably 2x as loud as the little one, but its still 1/3 as loud as my father in laws standard champion 3500 watt genny. Plus they sip gas. Little one can run 11.5 hours on a gallon of gas. Bigger one is around 8 hours .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How loud are they?

Just hook the bigger one up on propane, mine will run a very long time even on a portable.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Just hook the bigger one up on propane, mine will run a very long time even on a portable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How loud are they?

If i could go back, i would not have bought the 8000 watt generac, id rather have this 3500 watt inverter instead.  But between the 3 generators, 8000 watt, 3500 watt, and 2000 watt.. I can cover most any power need, and have a spare no matter what.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 5:30:13 PM EDT
[#11]
In on 8!
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:43:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 12:02:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Bass Pro, Sportsman’s Warehouse and Cabelas have. Is ceased online ammunition sales.  

I predict ammo and component prices will go even higher.

As the thread title says, you don’t seem nothing yet,

If there was ever a magazine you wanted, buy it now.

I may overpay for sone G42 mags.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 12:49:59 PM EDT
[#14]
ill be honestly surprised if power outages dont become really common in the near future, either because of democrat mismanagement, or hostile acts by both sides to disrupt power to hurt / make people mad / sow chaos.

so, you guys should be preparing for this, get yourself a small generator, good flash lights, rechargeable batteries, a kerosene heater, camp stove for cooking, lanterns for lights, small window ac unit, etc for getting thru long power outages, keep freezers frozen, run your tv / sat / internet, etc.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:14:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Are there any brands of the small inverters to stay away from (reliability, lack of features, lower output, etc)?
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Are there any brands of the small inverters to stay away from (reliability, lack of features, lower output, etc)?
View Quote

No idea... But honda is the gold standard... Even the newer harbor freight units are supposed to be pretty good.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're back in stock,  now $10.49
@Hay_Bale
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Am I going to find a better budget hand guard than STNGR? (10in)

Also, does anyone know a good budget splitting maul while I wait on an answer from Fiskar's warranty dept?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#19]
For those that missed the Natchez deal, Aim has the M&P mags for $14.99 now.

https://aimsurplus.com/used-smith-wesson-m-p-9mm-17rd-magazine/

It probably won't last since it was posted to r/GunDeals

P.S. GunDeals mods suck.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 9:47:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
For those that missed the Natchez deal, Aim has the M&P mags for $14.99 now.

https://aimsurplus.com/used-smith-wesson-m-p-9mm-17rd-magazine/

It probably won't last since it was posted to r/GunDeals

P.S. GunDeals mods suck.
View Quote

Thanks!  Snagged a few.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:32:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

@Hay_Bale
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Hay_Bale

Thanks Mister.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 9:17:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Dont JUST load up on guns and ammo.. you NEED to get stocked up on food, and other supplies. Think bad storm / hurricane supplies, enough to last months.  Just like gun, ammo, and toilet paper panics...I think you might well see food shortages, extended power outages, extended phone / internet outages, etc.

You dont want to be hunting for dinner when the panicked  hordes are mobbing stores.

Food, water, fuel, etc.. plus guns n ammo.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 9:54:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Head up, they also have bx-25 two packs for cheap at the glock mag link. Unfortunately I'm pretty budget limited, but four more glock mags, plus a pack of bx-25's is better than nothing.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Head up, they also have bx-25 two packs for cheap at the glock mag link. Unfortunately I'm pretty budget limited, but four more glock mags, plus a pack of bx-25's is better than nothing.
View Quote

BX-25 2pk $40.99
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:14:55 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

$33.99 at Dacks

They also had the 19x extended coyote mags for $26
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:49:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

$33.99 at Dacks

They also had the 19x extended coyote mags for $26
View Quote

That’s a really good deal! I was just giving the link from recoil to help the one poster out.

Your link is muh better!
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 1:09:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Damn, your buddies look tougher than mine. I need a harder-looking crew.

As far as my contribution to the thread, don't forget water storage:

https://www.buylci.com/water-can-5-gallon-desert-tan.html
View Quote

Thanks for the link. I bought 10. Now I need to read up on how to store water in them for periods of time. I hope I never need them, but in the event of a natural disaster or long power outage, I know I will.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Sigh...

*pulls out credit card...*
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Small chest freezer cheap. 5c ft $88 at Home Depot. Big YMMV, my local store is out, store 7 miles away has 2.
https://slickdeals.net/f/14764618-vissani-5-cubic-foot-chest-freezer-home-depot-88-normally-148
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 9:11:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Sigh...

*pulls out credit card...*
View Quote

FFS!!!  every damn time....ordered 2
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 9:30:03 PM EDT
[#31]
For you guys that ordered from DACK, they can take forever to ship.  I ordered some magazines on 12/20, and the order just went to processing.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 12:26:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
For you guys that ordered from DACK, they can take forever to ship.  I ordered some magazines on 12/20, and the order just went to processing.
View Quote

Yeah the website warned 14 business days before shipping so I figure it'll be a month til they get here...

I can wait. I've been looking for bx-25 mags for the last month at a sub $20 price point and that was the best I've seen even after shipping.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 12:27:22 AM EDT
[#33]
I've got a fedex email that something from RSR is being delivered this week. I have no idea what company this order is from.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 12:42:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Thanks for the bx25 link I've got an old 10-22 I never shoot because I've only got 2 factory 10's... I jumped on the cheap glock mags pages back and while I was just checking out on this site I see these will be gen5 mags I have a 19x so I need to find 4 base plates to convert these mags over so they work in all my 9mm glocks where is the best place to find them?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 12:49:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

FFS!!!  every damn time....ordered 2
View Quote

That's two more that won't go to the commies! Order 2x myself. Thanks.

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:07:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Use code SHIP499 at dacks for $4.99 shipping, I used it today and worked fine
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:30:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Thanks for the bx25 link I've got an old 10-22 I never shoot because I've only got 2 factory 10's... I jumped on the cheap glock mags pages back and while I was just checking out on this site I see these will be gen5 mags I have a 19x so I need to find 4 base plates to convert these mags over so they work in all my 9mm glocks where is the best place to find them?
View Quote

iv got like a dozen bx-25 mags, and maybe ten 15-22 mags as well.  while that seems like a bunch to some people, im planning on spreading these around to myself, kids and grandkids in the future, so, obviously i need more.

sucks that to enjoy freedom you have to basically stockpile shit like you, your family and friends are all being dropped on a alien planet for life with no resupply. its hard as shit stockpiling food, water, ammo, guns, knives, camping gear, lanterns, stoves, mags, parts, fuel, generators, radios, flash lights, night vision, body armor, camera / alarm systems, farming tools, fertilizer, oil, batteries, toilet paper and all the other shit, because your worried it will become impossible to find or insanely expensive or even banned all because of some combination of gov incompetence, malice, greed for power etc.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:34:38 AM EDT
[#38]
I think the 2021 goal for everyone is:

Obtain at least one FTF firearm.

And no, I don't mean "went onto gunbroker and set up a ftf sale" one.

Something that's offline like a "walk the aisles" purchase at a gunshow, or at least plausibly separated from the internet, like going to your local gun range and seeing a flyer for a used gun.

ANY kind of firearm will be good.

It doesn't have to be a AR-15; a simple .22LR pump rifle is good enough.

Why?

Because their next push will be for eliminating private sales.

They'll also offer up a complete ban on "semi autos", but will do the two step card monte, withdraw the semi auto ban but push through the universal background check one, so that they can play the NRA and other low information gun owners for the rubes they are -- so that the NRA and low information people can say "Look, we stopped the evil demmmocrats from banning your AR-15!"; while ignoring the catastrophic future long term implications of a UBC.

For example, they don't need to keep any kind of record of what you bought or sold; just...

"On September 5, 2025, Buck19Delta was a [ ] TRANSFEROR [ X ] RECIPIENT."

They get around the whole "can't have a gun registry" because they're not tracking your guns by serial; just....how often you're selling/receiving guns.

So that when they come to your door in 2030, you can't say "I had a boating accident." since all of your FBI UBC's will have been "receiving" firearms.

In closing, to paraphrase Buck19Delta, GET YOUR PRIVATE SALES DONE NOW

The moment they pass a serious UBC bill or something that bans 80%s, the price of those items will skyrocket as we near the "becomes effective date"

That old fudd walking around with a shitty Model 700 that he wants $560 for? It's gonna inflate to price to $800 or even $1200 as even Fudds realize what they have on their hands. Same for 80% parts.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:49:41 AM EDT
[#39]
I was going round and round to try to get into Dack Outdoors and it kept telling me the site didn't exist. I started to think that their server was taken off like and panicked. Then I remember my VPN is routed through the Netherlands and they wouldn't take my connection. Anyways crisis adverted and a couple on the way.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:03:16 AM EDT
[#40]

EXACT same thing here. Was thinking someone posted the name wrong then remembered, I'm Norwegian online right now.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:11:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Didn't work for me on the 10/22 mags
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Worked for me but the site tried some bait and switch and tried to charge me $78 for shipping at first. I had to go back and redo the process and it all worked fine.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:25:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Got a notification today that Dack outdoors had an issue with inventory status between them and their suppliers on Glock 17 round mags. I decided to go on back order as the price was good and I am not in a hurry. Did notice the price jumped a dollar but does at least show out of stock on the mags I ordered.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:04:32 PM EDT
[#44]
who had that deal on steel ar mags a while back for $5.00??     what are they going for now?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:06:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
who had that deal on steel ar mags a while back for $5.00??     what are they going for now?
View Quote

Was it these at Global Ordnance?

https://globalordnance.com/shk-30rd-steel-ar15-magazines-upc-00850003223070/

$6.99 now.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:14:00 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$6.99 now.

thanks..

just making a list of places to keep a eye on.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:23:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

thanks..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$6.99 now.

thanks..

It's not really worth it for me unless I order over 20, after tax and shipping.

There's also Ballistic Deals and Lake Armory that usually has some alright deals on PMAGs and Okays.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:06:24 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

I think (but am not positive) they went as low as $3.99 for black Friday 2019.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I think (but am not positive) they went as low as $3.99 for black Friday 2019.
View Quote

You would be correct.  Worth noting that the maximum amount of 26 is just cause that’s what will fit in a flat rate box. They will let you make multiple orders, you just have to pay shipping each time.

Edit: even if you order the max of 26 you can order other stuff and still get the $12.95 flat rate shipping, just not more than 26 of the AR mags.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 10:00:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Any good deals on Okay mags anywhere? Or even D&H?
Page / 55
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top