Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 55
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:45:42 AM EDT
[#1]
My order for Glock 19 and SIG P320 magazines from 12/20 is still processing . I broke down and sent support an email today, I'm expecting the "sorry, out of stock when you ordered" response, but we will see.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:19:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My order for Glock 19 and SIG P320 magazines from 12/20 is still processing . I broke down and sent support an email today, I'm expecting the "sorry, out of stock when you ordered" response, but we will see.
View Quote

I got the email about the 17 mags being OOS.  I asked about an order from 12/22 I placed for G19 mags.  They said all is well and they should be shipping.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:30:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

good stuff.

hot water is something i cant make easily, barring hooking up my big generator and running the whole house and electric water heater. been toying with the idea of putting in a shower in my garage bathroom and adding a on demand propane hot water heater, and a 100 gallon propane tank. maybe even adding a 500 gallon propane tank to run that, as well as a propane fireplace for atmosphere and emergency heat in my living room, and maybe a ventless heater in the garage as well..
View Quote

Have a look at the Marey or Triton brand "RV portable" instant hot water systems. Set one up at deer camp with a 12v water pump. Love it. Just need propane, a supply of water and a 12v battery jumper pack. I also have a 120v to 12v converter for it when the generator is running.

Both the Marey and Triton use 2 D batteries to power the ignition. I didn't want to find out the hard way how long the D batteries would last so I found a waterproof 12v to 3v converter and wired it in in place of the batteries. As long as I have 12V or 120V available the ignition works.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:11:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

payday ill be looking to buy some more g19 mags, as well as glock 20, ruger 57, S&W 15-22 and ruger 10-22 mags as well.  iv got a bunch of every mag i use, but i need and want more.  i expect the first week of feburary to be the last time ill be able to buy mags that are normal priced and easy to find as once biden starts running his mouth as potus 24/7 the mag panic will go full retard to match the ammo panic.  holy fuck i wish we had 4 more years of trump to prepare.

honestly you really cant have enough mags, either you will use them, you will give them to your kids, or you can resell them for 5x what you paid for them if this ban happens, all of which are wins. ( a ban is not obviously, but you gotta work with what your given )
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My order of trade in G19 mags from recoil arrived today. Not bad considering I ordered on the 5th and my order from Dack before Christmas hasn't even shipped yet.

payday ill be looking to buy some more g19 mags, as well as glock 20, ruger 57, S&W 15-22 and ruger 10-22 mags as well.  iv got a bunch of every mag i use, but i need and want more.  i expect the first week of feburary to be the last time ill be able to buy mags that are normal priced and easy to find as once biden starts running his mouth as potus 24/7 the mag panic will go full retard to match the ammo panic.  holy fuck i wish we had 4 more years of trump to prepare.

honestly you really cant have enough mags, either you will use them, you will give them to your kids, or you can resell them for 5x what you paid for them if this ban happens, all of which are wins. ( a ban is not obviously, but you gotta work with what your given )

@buck19delta

If you find any Ruger 57 mags let me know. I've found em for $50 or less for the 2 Pack but they have been OOS for several months.

I'll probably be stocking up on mags for everything else as well, in Minecraft at least, AK47, PPSh-41, PPS-43, S&W 41/422/622, need some 10 round speed loaders for 617 now that I'm thinking about it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:16:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm canning a bunch of meat this week. Chicken and stew beef.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:54:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm canning a bunch of meat this week. Chicken and stew beef.
View Quote

Any chance you'd be willing to do up a quick overview of your process or point us in the direction of where you got the info you use?

I had bought an All American 921 a couple years ago to sterilize hardwood bags/straw to grow Oyster, Reishi, and Shiitake mushrooms. However, my knowledge on actual canning is still very limited. I just purchased this book from Ball that has a ton of good recipes/information, but am looking for any other info/recipes on the subject I can find from people with experience.

Book I purchased:

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:36:49 PM EDT
[#7]
so whats up with the dack glock magazines / orders??   if i buy from them is it a crap shoot?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:39:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
so whats up with the dack glock magazines / orders??   if i buy from them is it a crap shoot?
View Quote

Got word a couple of days ago  that my order of G17 mags was cancelled. They said they over sold and site didn’t update.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:52:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Got word a couple of days ago  that my order of G17 mags was cancelled. They said they over sold and site didn’t update.
View Quote

figured it was messed up.

i didnt want to risk my order getting derailed somehow, so i ordered from another company.  i just ordered 20 more g-19 mags and 10 more g-17 mags a minute ago ( not from them )..  IMHO, theres a good chance mags will jump in price tomorrow , or at least when biden does his first potus speech and starts screeching about banning shit, which he will by friday most likely.. once he does mags will jump in price / vanish instantly and be hard as shit to find in stock. i was going to buy these in a few weeks, but i didnt think waiting another day is very smart, so i jumped today.  had i thought trump would have lost, id have spent the last year buying more mags and ammo, instead of spending it on damn suppressors.

holy fuck is this a shitty feeling.  

i was talking to some democrat guy earlier today and he acted surprised when i mentioned biden wanting to ban guns / ammo. " iv never seen him say anything like that".. says the guy.  holy fuck dude, wake the fuck up.. he had a huge list posted on his campaign page for a full year.

lots of clueless trump haters are going to get a big kick in the nuts when bidens " presidential acting" ass steam rolls their rights and runs their lives into the dirt later this year, via high taxes, fuel, electricity etc. stupid fucks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:22:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

@buck19delta

If you find any Ruger 57 mags let me know. I've found em for $50 or less for the 2 Pack but they have been OOS for several months.

I'll probably be stocking up on mags for everything else as well, in Minecraft at least, AK47, PPSh-41, PPS-43, S&W 41/422/622, need some 10 round speed loaders for 617 now that I'm thinking about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My order of trade in G19 mags from recoil arrived today. Not bad considering I ordered on the 5th and my order from Dack before Christmas hasn't even shipped yet.

@buck19delta

cheapest i found them was $59.99.  i was looking earlier but could not find any, except for on the ruger website for $79.00.   you wont be seeing them again for under $50,  hell the ruger website $79.99 will probably be all your going to find for a long time once biden starts talking gun ban, they are already hard to find, those mags and other newer / rarish guns like the hellcat, those mags will vanish completely. its about to get really nuts IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:30:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Any chance you'd be willing to do up a quick overview of your process or point us in the direction of where you got the info you use?

I had bought an All American 921 a couple years ago to sterilize hardwood bags/straw to grow Oyster, Reishi, and Shiitake mushrooms. However, my knowledge on actual canning is still very limited. I just purchased this book from Ball that has a ton of good recipes/information, but am looking for any other info/recipes on the subject I can find from people with experience.

Book I purchased:

https://img.thriftbooks.com/api/images/m/269d557e394962eec5bd8e5adc04ca3d0dd69fec.jpg
View Quote

If you have an InstaPot or something like it, canning is pretty simple- set and forget.  My only problem is that I can only do 4 pints at a time, and quarts won't fit.

I believe you can also buy a dedicated electric canner, but Instathings are pretty close already.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:21:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Where's the deal on G17 mags at?

My Dacks for the 17's got delayed.
My two G19 ordered are expected to ship this week.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:36:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Book I purchased:

https://img.thriftbooks.com/api/images/m/269d557e394962eec5bd8e5adc04ca3d0dd69fec.jpg
View Quote

This is what I posted in the outdoor forum.  Link to the thread that has pics I don't do recipes like chili, I would rather just can the meat and use that in recipes. For one thing, I'm too lazy, and also pressure canning can make some things too soft and overcooked.

" It's really easy to pressure can meat, just make sure to follow the proper procedure. You want your canner to have a jiggler or a jiggler and gauge, not a gauge only, that makes it trouble free.

I store mine in a cool dark room, I've eaten canned meat 5 years old and it was great! I mostly can venison, stew beef, and chicken.

I was actually inspired by a thread in this forum. Anyway, I live at sea level so I use the 10lb setting on the jiggler.

Put meat in jar, I can it raw because I'm lazy but you can brown it. Pack it in there, add broth or water to about 1/2 inch from top, use a plastic tool, chopstick, whatever, to get the bubbles out.

Put a lid on, screw the ring finger tight, this part takes a little practice, you want air to escape.
Put your meat jars in the canner, put a couple inches of water in the canner and put the lid on.

Turn the heat on, it takes awhile so turn it up pretty high. Soon steam will shoot out of the vent tube (I forgot to mention to leave the jiggler off). Let the canner vent for 10 min and put jiggler on.

Both of mine have both a pressure gauge and a jiggler, it's nice to know the pressure but it's not a requirement, the jiggler will hold it at the correct pressure.

Once the jiggler starts hissing it's at the pressure. You want it to hiss a couple times a minute. Adjust your heat to do this. This is also when you start the clock.

For me it's 90 min for quart jars (I think) you just let it go until the time is up. After it equilibrates you won't have to tweak the heat much.

At the end turn off the heat and let the pressure come down on its own, it takes awhile. You don't want to hurry it. There is usually a pressure release thing that sticks up when it's under pressure, when it goes back down pressure is at zero. The jiggler should be able to be removed with no noise.

Loosen the lid, I don't remove the lid for about 5 minutes. Then I take the lid off and wait another 5 minutes. Remember, the jars are super heated, they will be bubbling. If you bump them when they are at this stage the contents may spew out.

Gently remove the jars and put them on a draft free counter or something. Also tighten the rings some. The jars will be hot, the rings shouldn't really be loose but sometimes they could use a little snugging.

Let the jars sit for several hours. You will notice bubbling even when they aren't that hot. It's because there's a vacuum! Also the lids should ping, the dimple will go down. That means they are sealed.

I take the rings off the next day and clean the jars. I write the ingredients and date on the lid.

This is just what I came up with off the top of my head, consult the bell blue book for exactness.

For the love of all that is holy, do not water bath can your meat. I don't care what the Amish do. Water does not get hot enough to kill the spores of spore forming gram positive rods, which is what botulism is. It's also neater and easier to pressure can, steam doesn't heat up your whole house, timing is exact ...

One of the mistakes people make is hurrying the depressurization which makes the jar contents siphon out.

Properly canned meat lasts a long time. The jars are sterile and sealed. Don't use any if the lid dimple pops back up. Store them in a cool dark room or pantry.

I haven't canned in a couple years but writing this makes me all canning giddy. It really is satisfying. I like to can my chicken pieces with the bone in, it makes for a rich broth. Canned chicken looks funny but tastes great!

I have an all american canner and a presto#7, a very old one that I refurbished with all american parts, so the vent tube, gauge and jiggler all match.

I've got to let the dogs out, I'll find pics of my canners."

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:38:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Buy gun mags for guns you don't own now, but might in the future.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If you have an InstaPot or something like it, canning is pretty simple- set and forget.  My only problem is that I can only do 4 pints at a time, and quarts won't fit.

I believe you can also buy a dedicated electric canner, but Instathings are pretty close already.
View Quote

I would think the temps would change to fast in an instapot. Pressure cookers aren't really the same as pressure canners.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:46:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Any deals on sig 938 mags?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:21:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Not sure that it is a crazy super deal, but Global Ordnance has has 2 packs of Ruger 10/22 BX25 mags for $36.43 with $12.95 flat rate shipping.  Somewhere around here recently was a thread about these mags, maybe from Dack?  Anyway..

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:27:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Not sure that it is a crazy super deal, but Global Ordnance has has 2 packs of Ruger 10/22 BX25 mags for $36.43 with $12.95 flat rate shipping.  Somewhere around here recently was a thread about these mags, maybe from Dack?  Anyway..

View Quote

Dack's has em for for $33.99 I think. I think there's still free shipping if you buy something off the dack Deals page, they had some items on there $3.99 and less.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#19]
if you have extra money and you need / want mags.... better buy em quick.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
if you have extra money and you need / want mags.... better buy em quick.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92687/wizard_jpg-1787890.JPG
View Quote

Just grabbed some 20 round 7.62x39 AR mags as well as 10/22 mags.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:00:48 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm going to have to bite the bullet and back order some P80 parts kits from Lone Wolf. I just don't trust that i'll be able to get them if I wait a few months.

Btw, does the title need changed re: the mag deal?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:07:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This is what I posted in the outdoor forum.  Link to the thread that has pics I don't do recipes like chili, I would rather just can the meat and use that in recipes. For one thing, I'm too lazy, and also pressure canning can make some things too soft and overcooked.

" It's really easy to pressure can meat, just make sure to follow the proper procedure. You want your canner to have a jiggler or a jiggler and gauge, not a gauge only, that makes it trouble free.

I store mine in a cool dark room, I've eaten canned meat 5 years old and it was great! I mostly can venison, stew beef, and chicken.

I was actually inspired by a thread in this forum. Anyway, I live at sea level so I use the 10lb setting on the jiggler.

Put meat in jar, I can it raw because I'm lazy but you can brown it. Pack it in there, add broth or water to about 1/2 inch from top, use a plastic tool, chopstick, whatever, to get the bubbles out.

Put a lid on, screw the ring finger tight, this part takes a little practice, you want air to escape.
Put your meat jars in the canner, put a couple inches of water in the canner and put the lid on.

Turn the heat on, it takes awhile so turn it up pretty high. Soon steam will shoot out of the vent tube (I forgot to mention to leave the jiggler off). Let the canner vent for 10 min and put jiggler on.

Both of mine have both a pressure gauge and a jiggler, it's nice to know the pressure but it's not a requirement, the jiggler will hold it at the correct pressure.

Once the jiggler starts hissing it's at the pressure. You want it to hiss a couple times a minute. Adjust your heat to do this. This is also when you start the clock.

For me it's 90 min for quart jars (I think) you just let it go until the time is up. After it equilibrates you won't have to tweak the heat much.

At the end turn off the heat and let the pressure come down on its own, it takes awhile. You don't want to hurry it. There is usually a pressure release thing that sticks up when it's under pressure, when it goes back down pressure is at zero. The jiggler should be able to be removed with no noise.

Loosen the lid, I don't remove the lid for about 5 minutes. Then I take the lid off and wait another 5 minutes. Remember, the jars are super heated, they will be bubbling. If you bump them when they are at this stage the contents may spew out.

Gently remove the jars and put them on a draft free counter or something. Also tighten the rings some. The jars will be hot, the rings shouldn't really be loose but sometimes they could use a little snugging.

Let the jars sit for several hours. You will notice bubbling even when they aren't that hot. It's because there's a vacuum! Also the lids should ping, the dimple will go down. That means they are sealed.

I take the rings off the next day and clean the jars. I write the ingredients and date on the lid.

This is just what I came up with off the top of my head, consult the bell blue book for exactness.

For the love of all that is holy, do not water bath can your meat. I don't care what the Amish do. Water does not get hot enough to kill the spores of spore forming gram positive rods, which is what botulism is. It's also neater and easier to pressure can, steam doesn't heat up your whole house, timing is exact ...

One of the mistakes people make is hurrying the depressurization which makes the jar contents siphon out.

Properly canned meat lasts a long time. The jars are sterile and sealed. Don't use any if the lid dimple pops back up. Store them in a cool dark room or pantry.

I haven't canned in a couple years but writing this makes me all canning giddy. It really is satisfying. I like to can my chicken pieces with the bone in, it makes for a rich broth. Canned chicken looks funny but tastes great!

I have an all american canner and a presto#7, a very old one that I refurbished with all american parts, so the vent tube, gauge and jiggler all match.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Book I purchased:

I have a jar  my mom canned of salmon my dad caught in Alaska in 98.
Anyone brave enough??
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:23:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I would think the temps would change to fast in an instapot. Pressure cookers aren't really the same as pressure canners.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do not use an instantpot.  Really, dont even use a pressure cooker if youre thinking of canning.  Use a pressure Canner!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:28:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Buy gun mags for guns you don't own now, but might in the future.
View Quote

Yep, just order some 16 round 9MM XD mags off PSA.

Looking at picking up a high cap 9MM in the near future. Having a pile of mags will be nice.

And if I don't go that route I'll have some trade fodder in the future.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:26:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mine from 12/23 shipped yesterday. They're expected tomorrow. Honestly, not bad all things considered. Granted, mine were a mix of 19 and 17 mags and weren't huge orders like a lot of guys.

EDIT: I never got any of the "did you get our messages" emails that some here got. Just the initial email, then when it was processing, then when they shipped. Again, maybe it was because it was a small order(10 mags) or because i ordered relatively early. I donno.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:20:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Who has the best deal on HK mags right now? I'm thinking about stocking up on some USP mags even though I don't own one.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:06:32 PM EDT
[#27]
I ordered some G17 mags from Dack on Jan 06. With all the questions about inventory, I emailed them yesterday and asked if it was true that they are out of stock and if so to please cancel my order. Got an email today saying yes, they are out of stock and my order had been cancelled.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:41:13 AM EDT
[#28]
has anyone used battlehawkarmory.com and if so, what reviews do you have?
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:55:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I have the portable L10 still in the box for an emergency/spare.  It’s a limited to warm weather or emergency use only, because you can’t let water freeze in it, it has no warmer built in.  (If it’s below zero, you have to drain it after use.)  its inexpensive, and would be great for backup, southern states, and camping.

I installed one of their 45H units to run the whole cabin.  It runs a regular shower/bath, bath sink, kitchen sink, and washer.  I’ve used it daily for almost three years.   I bought the 40lb propane tanks, and they would last for 3 weeks in the winter, 4-5 in the summer. (8 gal, $24 fillup).  I would keep spares and swap them out.   I did small tank swaps for two years, until my private road had been compacted and graveled enough to support an LP supply truck.  Now I have a 500gal.   I left the “grill” regulator port attached to my system in case I ever need to switch back to portable tanks.  (I can run 20lb, 40lb, and 100lb as needed).
View Quote

Just picked up an L5 for camping in my cargo trailer conversion. Would come in handy if we lose power too.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:43:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Anybody have a link to some 20 round mini 30 mags. Need a couple for my ruger bolt in 7.62x39 and haven't found any.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:58:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Need some beretta 92 mags for the beretta I don't own, but maybe will own one day.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:19:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Yep.

Mags are disappearing FAST!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:13:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
not a whole lot you can do about it right now ammo wise as shits retardedly expensive right now, but magazines are still cheap and easy to get as are most ar15 parts
View Quote

I headed yours and everyone else's advice and loaded up on $500 worth of Glock mags yesterday that I didn't really need but could provide a nice profit down the road if I decided to part with them.  Need to order some more parts to have on hand...I had bad timing getting out of debt last year (right as rona's and panic buying started) that I didn't get to load up on everything I wanted before it was gone.  But still decent deals out there to be had.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:32:13 AM EDT
[#34]
What is everyone's thoughts on 1911 mags?  Are they going to become unobtainable or stupid expensive too given they are 10 rounds or less depending on the caliber?  I don't have a 1911 but would like to add one to the collection sometime soon.

If I should stock up now best price on decent 45 mags?  Want 8 rounders.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What is everyone's thoughts on 1911 mags?  Are they going to become unobtainable or stupid expensive too given they are 10 rounds or less depending on the caliber?  I don't have a 1911 but would like to add one to the collection sometime soon.

View Quote

I expect they would be the last to go (legislatively) along with revolver speed loaders. That being said, i'll probably drive over to Berryville before April and buy a few 47D mags.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:02:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Any good prices on M&P .40 mags out there?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:12:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

focus on high cap mags... dont waste your time or effort on low cap mags right now, low cap might get hard to find and jump in price for months, but they will eventually come back normal and cheap again...

while high cap mags might never come back if a gun ban is passed.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:29:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

focus on high cap mags... dont waste your time or effort on low cap mags right now, low cap might get hard to find and jump in price for months, but they will eventually come back normal and cheap again...

while high cap mags might never come back if a gun ban is passed.
View Quote

Kind of what I figured, going to focus on those and spare parts for my rifles and Glocks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Prepper gun shop has 30 round CZ Scorpion EVO window mags for $29.99 ea, in stock
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:36:42 AM EDT
[#40]
This probably isn't the place, but i'll ask anyway: is there any market for or use for 2012-era AK PMags? I still have a half dozen in the plastic and don't know if they're the reinforced good ones.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:56:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Biden was just a vehicle to get Harris in a position to ascend to the presidency.  She was the first to drop out of the primary because she is a true radical and no one voted for her.  But that is what the powerbrokers Democrat circles want.

My prediction is that Biden will be gone for "health reasons" by the end of 2021 which will give Harris enough time with a Democrat controlled House and Senate

View Quote

Please explain this COMPLETE BS....

Why is everyone worried about Kamala ????

It's as if you all believe JRB wont do everything they tell him to do...its as if you really think he is in control.

It's as if you still believe we have 2 parties with competing ideas.....

Who's president doesn't make a damn bit of difference.....NONE...all that matters is there is a D by their name.....THEY WILL FOLLOW THE PLAN...

Unlike Republicans who tell you all the things you want to hear and then tell you why they can't do it now that they are in office....the Democrats, WILL BE ON BOARD...joe Kamala Nancy go down the line as far as you want
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:40:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Need some beretta 92 mags for the beretta I don't own, but maybe will own one day.
View Quote

Keep an eye on BerettaUSA.com or sign up for their sales emails. They have done great sales. Sometimes 40% off plus the mags are on sale sometimes, plus some have a discount for ordering 3+ or so. You can get the 17 rounders for ~$16 before tax if you play your cards right. Free shipping over $100 I think.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:44:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This probably isn't the place, but i'll ask anyway: is there any market for or use for 2012-era AK PMags? I still have a half dozen in the plastic and don't know if they're the reinforced good ones.
View Quote

I think there's still a market for AK PMAGs. Oper8ors might not be looking for them but normal joe's might. You can find the 30 round non-reinforced ones for $10-$12 even during these times. Reinforced are like $18-$23.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:45:39 PM EDT
[#44]
If anyone is looking for Lower Parts Kits, I got you homie.

Bexar Arms is one of my favorite dealers to deal with. Small shop in Texas. - Likes Anime I think too. He has flat wire buffer springs and there's a code 'flatisjustice' to take a little off if you buy the springs.
Bexar Arms - Aero Precision LPK *Without Grip or FCG* $25.49

AR15Discounts.com - code 'gundeals5' gets you a small discount and doesn't work on everything, but not sure what is excluded.
AR15 Discounts - NBS(in house brand?) - LPK (No Grip or FCG) $21.95
While you're there you can scoop up an Oops Kit $6.99 - Limit 1 per order

Armstopia - Another smallish shop, I think, but I don't have any codes or anything for them.
Aero Precision LPK $25.99 (No Grip or FCG)

These are in stock as of posting. 11:45 AM CST
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:19:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Crossposted from the Sig forum:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/DEAL-ALET-MPX-10rd-mags-for-13-/45-520677/

10rd mags, but easily convertible to 20+

FYI, you should always be checking CDNN for good deals.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:21:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Thanks, got one from bexar!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:24:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

cheapest i found them was $59.99.  i was looking earlier but could not find any, except for on the ruger website for $79.00.   you wont be seeing them again for under $50,  hell the ruger website $79.99 will probably be all your going to find for a long time once biden starts talking gun ban, they are already hard to find, those mags and other newer / rarish guns like the hellcat, those mags will vanish completely. its about to get really nuts IMHO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@buck19delta

I came really close to buying a Ruger 57..............but at the time, mags were hard to come by and 5.7 ammo had dried up...........glad I didnt now
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:41:32 PM EDT
[#48]
I’ll take links to CP33 mags
Ps90 mags
And desert eagle 44 mags
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:05:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I came really close to buying a Ruger 57..............but at the time, mags were hard to come by and 5.7 ammo had dried up...........glad I didnt now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@buck19delta

Found one for a helluva deal. No ragertz.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@buck19delta

Iv got a 57 on layaway, but iv got 8 extra 20rd  mags for it already.  SO, 10 total. Id like more, as i want a second gun, but times up apparently.. If i find any in tye coming weeks / months  ill grab them . Id like 8-10 more.
Page / 55
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top