Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 11:46:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here you go. https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/
IT is expensive!

Fill out the form and a Doctor will call you for a phone consultation. Usually the same day, cost $90.
A pharmacy will call shortly afterwards to confirm meds name, and address. Cost for ivermectin $3.50 per pill, hydroxychloroquine $2.00 per pill. Fast, free shipping by UPS.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Covid+ here, day 2. Is there a reputable online pharmacy where I can order Ivermectin (pills for humans)?...and hopefully have it delivered soon?

Because screw the FDA and not getting what I need because it doesn't line pockets. Pisses me off.
Here you go. https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/
IT is expensive!

Fill out the form and a Doctor will call you for a phone consultation. Usually the same day, cost $90.
A pharmacy will call shortly afterwards to confirm meds name, and address. Cost for ivermectin $3.50 per pill, hydroxychloroquine $2.00 per pill. Fast, free shipping by UPS.

You can try Speak With An MD.com. Similar set up to above, consult is $65 or $69. Fill out their online form, doc will call for a telemed, and based on that may prescribe something (which is additional).  They'll probably go with the Zelenko protocol (HCQ + zinc + azithromycin).  They ship UPS and will overnight for an extra $25.  

I've used twice now, once for me and once for wife.

This has such an underground feel to it, are we living in Cuba or Russia or East Germany???
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 1:06:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You can try Speak With An MD.com. Similar set up to above, consult is $65 or $69. Fill out their online form, doc will call for a telemed, and based on that may prescribe something (which is additional).  They'll probably go with the Zelenko protocol (HCQ + zinc + azithromycin).  They ship UPS and will overnight for an extra $25.  

I've used twice now, once for me and once for wife.

This has such an underground feel to it, are we living in Cuba or Russia or East Germany???
View Quote

Yep it’s an absolute joke.

I just took a bunch of stuff to a friend of mine with the Rona.  He is at home on oxygen.  No direction at all from his doc other than call us if you can’t breath.  

He’s a truck driver and very overweight and does not exercise.  He’s close to 50 years old.  

The demographic this virus likes to really get after.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 1:17:19 PM EDT
[#3]
So should I ditch my bottle of agrimectin and buy the paste?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 1:32:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So should I ditch my bottle of agrimectin and buy the paste?
View Quote

The agri-metcin form is far easier to dose accurately and likely made to a higher purity and consistency standard.

I hope it works for you OP and you feel better soon. Us "evil doomers" figured out the ivermetcin thing over the summer and got a bunch of flak for "taking horse-wormer because they're scared of a cold". Glad to see the information is getting out to where it can help people.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 2:27:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That is were we ordered ours. I payed for the super rush shipping. Hopefully its here next week.

Its called trustedpharmacy247h.com

View Quote

I assume you ordered the 12mg Stromectol?
How will you dose it?
Looks like it’s $10.00 a pill quick shipped.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 2:29:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yep it’s an absolute joke.

I just took a bunch of stuff to a friend of mine with the Rona.  He is at home on oxygen.  No direction at all from his doc other than call us if you can’t breath.

He’s a truck driver and very overweight and does not exercise.  He’s close to 50 years old.  

The demographic this virus likes to really get after.
View Quote

I don't know about you guys, but I like being able to breathe.  I even feel like, if you can't breathe, maybe that's a...problem...that should be rapidly taken care of.

I don't like the idea of gambling with a low oxygen saturation level and waiting on an ambulance that might take awhile to get there, if ever.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Hope you shake it off quickly OP. Your symptoms sound like when I had it. The damn chills were the strongest/worst I've ever had in my life. The highlight of my day was scalding myself in the shower to shake them off for awhile. Weirdest thing was I never once ran a fever, not even low-grade. Even changed thermometers thinking it was impossible to feel that cold/clammy without a fever.

Taste came back about 15 days later. Smell is still pretty much zilch 3 weeks later. Brain still a little foggy, lungs starting to feel normal. Plan on doing breathing exercises now to build strength back up there.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 2:38:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Is there a reason people are using the ingestable paste vs using the topical pour-on?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 2:42:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 3:13:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Is there a reason people are using the ingestable paste vs using the topical pour-on?
View Quote

Most of us are bald and don’t have a mane to pour it on
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:25:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I've had a really bad case of covid now and doctor put me on z pack, dexamethasone and ivermectin. I've had it since the 18th with a high fever which finally kicked yesterday and starting to improve although still have breathing lung issues. The ivermectin is dosed per your weight. It's 5 tiny pills day 1, 5 tiny pills 2 days later. I would stop with this apple sauce horse shit and just get the real thing from your doctor. They will gladly prescribe it to you and it cost basically nothing. You need to drink ALOT of water with it as well.

Also doctor put me on baby aspirin to prevent blood clots so may want to add that in if your taking it also.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:42:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I've had a really bad case of covid now and doctor put me on z pack, dexamethasone and ivermectin. I've had it since the 18th with a high fever which finally kicked yesterday and starting to improve although still have breathing lung issues. The ivermectin is dosed per your weight. It's 5 tiny pills day 1, 5 tiny pills 2 days later. I would stop with this apple sauce horse shit and just get the real thing from your doctor. They will gladly prescribe it to you and it cost basically nothing. You need to drink ALOT of water with it as well.

Also doctor put me on baby aspirin to prevent blood clots so may want to add that in if your taking it also.
View Quote
Not all hospitals and doctors will prescribe it.

That is why people go with the horse paste.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:47:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

If your doctor prescribed you ivermectin, or anything at all, you should consider yourself in a very lucky minority. Docs that will do that are few and far between.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:50:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yea, no.

i talked with my doc. i am a type 1 diabetic for 30+ years. i have been going to the same endo for 14 yrs. he told me his advice is do nothing, perhaps take a multi vitamin and vit d. he will not perscribe jack shit anything. the doctors;/hospitals will NOT do HCQ or Iver, at all. only steroids.

thanks to the whuflu thread, i have acquired almost everything helpful item on the list, eccept for HCQ.

my wife and i are finally at the point of activating the iver. we are fully, and have been following the medcram advice as well.

F**k China, F**t the communist democrats!

oh, and we are getting the hell out of WA state, headed to TX. should have the home in TX purchased and moved into by April. I have come to hate what western WA has become.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:58:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

How to look like a fool to your doctor: "Hey Doc, I read about this wonder drug for COVID on the internet, can you put me on it?"

Link Posted: 12/31/2020 6:20:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

How to look like a fool to your doctor: "Hey Doc, I read about this wonder drug for COVID on the internet, can you put me on it?"

View Quote

I dont give a shit about looking like a fool to a doctor. I care about getting better. I asked about hydroxy, regeneron, remdesivir, all of it. She was great and told me why those aren't a good fit as im not hospital bound and in that bad of shape. She told me about the z pack, dexamethasone steroids, and ivermectin if I was interested which obviously i was and she prescribed them right away. She also prescribe baby aspirin to prevent blood clots. That may have been because i also had to take until yesterday Tylenol every 4 hours to keep fever down far exceeding max dosages.

I will say I first used a teledoc service which was useless trash who said sit home take some tylenol and go to hospital if it gets worse. I then emailed my regular doctor and received a less than ideal response so I changed doctors at the local health partner place my doctor is from and did virtual visit with her. She's been wonderful and extremely helpful. She'll also be my new regular doctor going forward.

If your doctor won't give you anything for it change doctors. After taking what i was prescribed is the only way I dropped my high fever i've had since the 18th and started showing improvement.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I dont give a shit about looking like a fool to a doctor. I care about getting better. I asked about hydroxy, regeneron, remdesivir, all of it. She was great and told me why those aren't a good fit as im not hospital bound and in that bad of shape. She told me about the z pack, dexamethasone steroids, and ivermectin if I was interested which obviously i was and she prescribed them right away. She also prescribe baby aspirin to prevent blood clots. That may have been because i also had to take until yesterday Tylenol every 4 hours to keep fever down far exceeding max dosages.

I will say I first used a teledoc service which was useless trash who said sit home take some tylenol and go to hospital if it gets worse. I then emailed my regular doctor and received a less than ideal response so I changed doctors at the local health partner place my doctor is from and did virtual visit with her. She's been wonderful and extremely helpful. She'll also be my new regular doctor going forward.

If your doctor won't give you anything for it change doctors. After taking what i was prescribed is the only way I dropped my high fever i've had since the 18th and started showing improvement.
View Quote
Only way my hospital will give you anything is when your admitted.

Since the China virus came they have told everybody to "Call us when you turn bad"!
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 6:50:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Since the China virus came they have told everybody to "Call us when you turn bad"!
View Quote

"Give us a ring if you can't breathe!"

Link Posted: 12/31/2020 7:03:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Doc's in my part of BFE won't prescribe shit.  My 87 y/o parents tested positive, were told to go home and call an ambulance if they had trouble breathing.  Another elder couple said they had just tested positive, asked DR. for HCQ, he refused.  I sent 2 links from this thread to them.  You guys are doing god's work, except for the Raquel Welch thread.

Anyone in a high risk group tests positive, they should get HCQ or Ivermec, plus zinc and Vit. D.  Will do no harm and likely make their illness more tolerable and survivable.  Drs. suck ass some times.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 7:57:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Done. I've dosed myself as "symptomatic at home" with TSC 1.87 apple paste. O2 is still pretty good at 95/96, but I feel like I was run over by a truck and I'm coughing. I'll dose again this afternoon if I'm still alive.

I give this to my goats from time to time with awesome results. Sorry, If I die, my neighbor has dibs on my guns.

Wife brought this shit home while she was out getting her "necessities". Now we all have it.
View Quote

How much of the injector are you taking?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 8:03:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some thing that happens in medicine, that you need to understand even though you can’t really blame anyone for it, is that hospitals concern themselves with treating populations, but individuals want to be treated as individuals.

Sometimes what is best for the individual is not what is best for the population. Plan accordingly.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 8:08:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Some thing that happens in medicine, that you need to understand even though you can't really blame anyone for it, is that hospitals concern themselves with treating populations, but individuals want to be treated as individuals.

Sometimes what is best for the individual is not what is best for the population. Plan accordingly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some thing that happens in medicine, that you need to understand even though you can't really blame anyone for it, is that hospitals concern themselves with treating populations, but individuals want to be treated as individuals.

This hospital is known for withholding treatment and basically killing people.

I have a hard time getting emergency steroids for my asthma.
There are times I can be hours away from treatment by boat or snogo.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 8:12:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Update to OP
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 8:18:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I will gladly pay you for your supply and some boot for your troubles.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 8:34:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

What we're all trying to tell you is that you have a unicorn doctor. Be thankful. The vast majority - I'd be comfortable saying well over 90% - will not prescribe Ivermectin, or HCQ, or anything other than the $$$$ treatments, and then only if admitted and very very sick.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 9:16:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So it was really cheap but you went through how many docs before you finally got some? Three or four? What did that cost you?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 9:27:00 PM EDT
[#27]
I have to travel to NC next week, driving. I wonder if there would be a way to call a dr in Virginia  or w.Virginia and get hcq? I see it is a little easier there. Is that even legal.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 9:29:36 PM EDT
[#28]
So for those taking the TSC paste (after a positive test, and presumably after refusal of any treatment by a doctor) are you following up with the doctor again (if symptoms worsen) and if you do, are you fessing up about the paste ?

Would a doc refuse to treat you then at all saying "take that shit you're on your own" ?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 9:32:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So for those taking the TSC paste (after a positive test, and presumably after refusal of any treatment by a doctor) are you following up with the doctor again (if symptoms worsen) and if you do, are you fessing up about the paste ?

Would a doc refuse to treat you then at all saying "take that shit you're on your own" ?
View Quote

For the most part we're on our own anyway.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 9:38:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. We *had* a great doctor that would have been sympathetic to this, but he retired. Not sure what I'd do now. There's a Nurse Practitioner in town that I like, but not sure how she'd handle this.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 9:51:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I never said there weren’t consequences. I weighed them out and chose my route. I’ve always been the first to jump in the pond though.....well, not really.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 10:50:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Yeap fair points, thanks folks...
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 11:40:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You realize that a group of doctors has been studying the effects of Ivermectin treatment for Covid-19 for months.  It's been under extensive research in clinical trials.  It isn't just some nonsense by random people "on the internet."  

Studies were going on well before April 2020:
Ivermectin being studied for COVID

Link Posted: 12/31/2020 11:46:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Like to hear how worm medicine treats a virus.
View Quote

Dr. Pierre Kory: “What we discovered and what the studies show, it has phenomenal antiviral activity. It blocks the replication of the SARS CoV-2 virus and you don't get sick."
https://megadoctornews.com/publishers-word-the-virus-cant-infect-you-cant-replicate-and-cant-kill-you-if-youre-on-ivermectin-dr-pierre-kory/

But evidently, there isn't much money to be made doing that.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 11:58:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just say I took xxx mcg of Ivermecton on December XX and xxx mcg on December XX. What are you worried they're going to turn you in to the feds for trying to treat yourself?
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 12:06:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Dr. Pierre Kory: “What we discovered and what the studies show, it has phenomenal antiviral activity. It blocks the replication of the SARS CoV-2 virus and you don't get sick."
https://megadoctornews.com/publishers-word-the-virus-cant-infect-you-cant-replicate-and-cant-kill-you-if-youre-on-ivermectin-dr-pierre-kory/

View Quote

Lots of issues with Dr. Kory’s “study”, including simultaneously prescribing other steroids/drugs (not isolating to ivermectin), prescribing it to those with mostly mild cases (unable to determine whether the ivermectin actually did anything or whether it was the immune system) and it wasn’t a double blind study.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 12:18:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Lots of issues with Dr. Kory’s “study”, including simultaneously prescribing other steroids/drugs (not isolating to ivermectin), prescribing it to those with mostly mild cases (unable to determine whether the ivermectin actually did anything or whether it was the immune system) and it wasn’t a double blind study.
View Quote

Please don't turn into one of those shrieking liberals who yells 'science!' at every attempt to find something that works until we have the luxury of the time and money and willing participants it takes to do proper scientific studies.

The world is doing the best it can, as fast as it can, to figure out what might work. This looks promising. Take it for what it is.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 12:22:25 AM EDT
[#38]
How big is your pond?

Is it completely contained on your property?

What fish are in it?
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 12:58:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

How big is your pond?

What fish are in it?
View Quote

And, do your fish take antibiotics?
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 1:27:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"In the past 4 months, numerous, controlled clinical trials from multiple centers and countries worldwide are reporting consistent, large improvements in COVID-19 patient outcomes when treated with ivermectin."
https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/One-Page-Summary-of-the-Clinical-Trials-Evidence-for-Ivermectin-in-COVID-19.pdf

"100% of the 28 studies to date report positive effects.  100% of the 10 Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs) report positive effects."
https://ivmmeta.com/

Add to that the fact that this substance has been in use for decades, with billions of doses used, is very much a known quantity with few side effects, and is extremely inexpensive...and I guess my answer is "Why not?"

Just like Vitamin D.  There is substantial evidence it helps, and virtually no downside.  Simple decision for me.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:53:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

How big is your pond? Almost 4 acres.

Is it completely contained on your property? Yes

What fish are in it?
View Quote
3 variants of perch. LM Bass, a handful of Crappie, 10 huge (30 to 50 lbs.) sterile carp, and approx. 10 colorful Koi that have gotten pretty big.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:00:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How big is your pond?

What fish are in it?

My fish have never gotten sick....that I know of. They’ve died as a result of my kids catching them and the hooks tearing their gills up, but other than that, they seem really healthy. We feed them. We really need to get a video of them when it warms up some. The perch will follow us around the edge of the pond in large schools. I’m sure they’re wanting food, no different than the damn geese when we feed them.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:22:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Update to OP.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:31:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You realize that a group of doctors has been studying the effects of Ivermectin treatment for Covid-19 for months.  It's been under extensive research in clinical trials.  It isn't just some nonsense by random people "on the internet."  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSL7sqOudoE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec6XslfVSDE

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're preaching to the choir -- I'm quite familiar with it and already taking it.  My post was pointing out how it would sound, from the doctor's point of view, if someone comes in claiming to want a "miracle cure" that the doctor has likely never heard of, or has only heard the official line from the CDC that it is useless.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#45]
OP, glad to hear you're feeling a little better.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:34:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Thanks!  Me too!
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 12:56:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You're preaching to the choir -- I'm quite familiar with it and already taking it.  My post was pointing out how it would sound, from the doctor's point of view, if someone comes in claiming to want a "miracle cure" that the doctor has likely never heard of, or has only heard the official line from the CDC that it is useless.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oops...yeah I realized that you were playing devil's advocate awhile after I posted it .  This is GD, you've got tough skin .

The whole thing is starting to remind me of medical marijuana.  Over half the states recognize it has medical value, and the Fed .gov remains willfully obtuse.  Funny how if the right people aren't on the take (i.e., the medicine isn't patented), the process moves at a glacial pace.  

Everything we take is a risk/benefit calculation.  This one appears to be significantly in favor of ivermectin.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:16:50 AM EDT
[#48]
@migrapilot

I noticed a similar temporary eye sensitivity.

Almost a flashing, pulsing sensation at low light levels.  Very minor.  For me it was only a low and changing light.

Gone in normal light and gone for good the next day

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:19:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

True, but some people may have an allergy to it so maybe it was more a cautionary warning to read the label.  I think most Docs would not endorse going to your local pet store to self medicate.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Propylene glycol is perfectly safe.  Closantel I don't know.

True, but some people may have an allergy to it so maybe it was more a cautionary warning to read the label.  I think most Docs would not endorse going to your local pet store to self medicate.  

That’s because they don’t get the Benjamins when people do that.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:24:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Update 1/2 0830. I feel pretty good. I slept well. My O2 is 58 and HR is 60. Wife says she feels ok and kids appear non-symptomatic. There is definitely a cause and effect, for me, taking Ivermectin. I feel much better about 8 hours after taking it. I can tell unequivocally. One small issue I noticed is that I think it makes my eyes sensitive to bright lights during low light conditions. When I walked in to my kids room, his flashing Christmas lights jacked my eyes up temporarily. Nothing major, and it went away quickly. Lungs still feel a little heavy.
View Quote

Dibs on guns. You about to be dead.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top