Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2001 11:15:12 AM EDT
Was in St. Ignace Michigan last week had a great time.  Didn't get a chance to browse the boards a whole lot while I was there.  Got to drive the Coast Guard Cutter my brother-in-law is in command of.  That was awesome!  I'm telling anyone who will listen, including those who wont! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 11:19:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh, ok...

That is where you were...

There was a thread last week that said you were at the Mall Ninja Training Camp with McUZI...

I guess that you are not allowed to talk what you learned there, or it was a bad post...

Anyway, welcome back!!

[:D]

Link Posted: 5/21/2001 11:21:00 AM EDT
[#2]
The trip to Mich. was a cover up.  How did you know? [:D]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 11:22:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 11:23:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The trip to Mich. was a cover up.  How did you know? [:D]
View Quote

The real details of the trip that you made was written on the third stall wall of the men's room at K-Mart in Jacksonville, Florida...

It started out something like "For a good Ninja time, call..." or something like that...

Just jesting, and again welcome back and GOOD DEAL on operating the big boat!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top