Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2001 9:13:39 AM EDT
This is an extension of the topic NightHawk posted ---> Topic - I can't stand bullies, can you?

My question is:

Have you ever lost a fight?

I remember one time as a freshman in high school three  guys that I didn't know beat me silly. One on one I could have taken all three of them but they jumped me and whooped me pretty good. I ended up in a fetal position rolled up against a curb as they kicked me.

A couple of times things started to gray out and I fought to stay concious. I remember that the pain seemed to go away early on and just staying concious was my goal.

Kinda a funny sideline is this happened walking through the military police parking lot.

Anyway lets see how many folks are honest enough to own up to thier own butt stompin!

Hunter out...
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:26:01 AM EDT
[#1]
when i was in the third grade a sixth grade girl stomped my ass every day for a week because my dad said not ot hit girls and she could run faster then me.. on monday i got a little back because my mom said i could
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:29:52 AM EDT
[#2]
once my cousin told me "never back a coward into a corner".  I found out why in the 8th grade, because when I did so I got beaten senseless.  I mean this kid went berserk.  My dad had to break us apart.

So my advice is:
"never back a coward into a corner"-take it from me.

ron
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:32:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Sure I've had my ass kicked a few times, but I always came back for more. One kid in the 8th grade decided it was better to be friends than fight every day, he always won, and I was back the next day. But I was getting better and some where down the road, I was going to win. It all seems silly now.

Rew
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I play the reluctant coward backed into the
corner. It has worked every time. When there
are more than one I concentrate on one. I try to get a good bite hold on the nose or lips and get my thumbs in their eyes.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:37:41 AM EDT
[#5]
When I was in 8th grade, six JD's waited for me after school and jumped me on my way home.  In retrospect, I must have seemed a pretty fearsome fat kid for them to think they needed such numbers.  Pretty quickly, my goal in that engagement became to break contact with the enemy and withdraw.  I caught a couple of hard punches but managed to escape a trip to the hospital or dentist.  It didn't feel very good to run, though.  Later on, after I "grew into my weight" and was just big, rather than big and fat, I had confrontations with some of those low-lifes again.  Didn't do any running, and they were on the receiving end of the punches, but 27 years later that memory still rankles.  I'd like to add that I hate bullies, too.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:47:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I had my butt beat down by many when I was younger. Very rarely one on one. The most that wanted to kick my ass at once was estimated at thiry blacks at once. Their was too many of them for any one to get in and give a solid hit. Like you the fetal position was how I ended up until I knew no one was coming to my aid. Then a huge noise came out of me and I was up swinging and running. I`ve learned to be the quiet guy. I still get into the occasional tiff but I am smart enough to escape most physical violence now. Last fight was with a dog.
BTW- I haven`t been down in a fight since high school. Once in the Army I was asleep in my rack when a roomate dreamt I pissed on him and split my upper lip while I was snoring. three stitches. Was stabbed in the liver 6 inches. Didnt go down then either and there was three of them, I had just got out of the Army.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:51:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I was always under the impression that if an asswhoopin did not kill you, it only made you a little bit stronger and extended your threshold for pain and punishment you could withstand.

I was in a similar situation in Jr. High School.

There were 3 bullies that CONSTANTLY picked on me.  One day, they all jumped off the bus, and started beating me up.  I was VERY upset, black eye, split lip, mostly superficial wounds, but as a 12 year old kid, it was pretty traumatic.

Well, about a week later, I saw one of them by himself playing around a house that was under construction.  I hit him across the forehead with a 2 foot long piece of 2x4.  He never even saw me coming...I still kind of laugh about that one a bit.

The next day, I caught one of his buddies on the basketball court by himself, and hit him with a big rock.

About a month later, I saw another one, and beat him with a piece of 1" PVC pipe and sent him crying home to his parents.

Their parents all came to my house, yelling at my parents and screaming at me, and my dad told them about the day the three of them beat me up, and that this would continue, EVERYTIME I saw them unless they left me alone.  End of Problem.

Sir Hacksalot
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#8]
yeah ive been beat up but you know as akid i was always bigger than my age group one time i got into it witha kid 3 years older than me when i had one the fight he started his parents went to my parents complaining when my dad asked me what this was all about i answered i am three years younger then him and i know not to pick fights with kids bigger then me .. his parents left and my dad told me way to use my head.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 10:06:21 AM EDT
[#9]
If anyone cares, My Ex-Wife hit me harder than any man. Now that was an @ss whooping.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 10:41:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Along the same lines most other conflicts in high school were dealt with in a quick decisive mannor that ended with me calling Dad at work and explaining I just won a three day trip to the beach. Dad was always cool and listened to my side of the story which culminated with him asking where I would be fishing the next few days. (because I was not a bully and only fought when I needed to)

Now I am a Dad and the other day my kindergarten son came home and told me this kid is picking on him. I asked him what happens and he said the kid hits him and he tells him to stop and tells his teacher, teacher speaks with the kid and later the same thing happens again with the same result.

So I tell him that if any kid hits him he is to tell the kid to stop and tell his teacher, if the same kid hits him after that he is to knock his ass out. My son says "Daddy if I hit him they will send me home" I told him they would call me and I would come get him and he would not be in trouble.

Most of my friends agree with my stance on this issue but some think that the whole talk it out and let the system deal with it is the way to go. I know this is a crock and after you have made an effort to play by the rules you have the right to defend yourself period.

Any comments?

Hunter out...
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#11]
MindHunter,

I don't have any children, but I imagine we had similar upbringings.  Ny dad taught me the same thing and treated me the same way.

I was always bigger than everyone else, so if I got into it, I had BETTER not have started it or He would've mopped up the principals office with ME.

You are doing the right thing with your young one.

Sir Hacksalot
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 10:55:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Along the same lines most other conflicts in high school were dealt with in a quick decisive mannor that ended with me calling Dad at work and explaining I just won a three day trip to the beach. Dad was always cool and listened to my side of the story which culminated with him asking where I would be fishing the next few days. (because I was not a bully and only fought when I needed to)

Now I am a Dad and the other day my kindergarten son came home and told me this kid is picking on him. I asked him what happens and he said the kid hits him and he tells him to stop and tells his teacher, teacher speaks with the kid and later the same thing happens again with the same result.

So I tell him that if any kid hits him he is to tell the kid to stop and tell his teacher, if the same kid hits him after that he is to knock his ass out. My son says "Daddy if I hit him they will send me home" I told him they would call me and I would come get him and he would not be in trouble.

Most of my friends agree with my stance on this issue but some think that the whole talk it out and let the system deal with it is the way to go. I know this is a crock and after you have made an effort to play by the rules you have the right to defend yourself period.

Any comments?

Hunter out...
View Quote

Just one.  Way to teach him to be a man.

Link Posted: 5/21/2001 10:56:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Had a guy that picked on me in the 8th grade almost everyday, Also tried to take my lunch money on several occasions. He moved away for three years and then moved back, he tried to pick up where he left off and ended up with 17 stiches in his head after I slammed it in a locker door. Never had a problem with this person after that!!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 11:17:50 AM EDT
[#14]
I think just about everyone has had an ass whoopin, including myself.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 11:34:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Sounds like you're doing a good job, MindHunter.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 11:53:38 AM EDT
[#16]
I remember one time in 9th grade, I was whoopin up on this bully who had it coming (really he did!! [:D] ).... then mr.whalmsly the big ass gym teacher came and broke it up. Since I was on top he grabbed me off and had me in a bear hug (including my arms) well..... the kid stood up plowed me in the nose and the fuggin teacher kept holding me!! Luckily the kid only hit me once! Oh well.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 12:24:22 PM EDT
[#17]
I was small in Jr High and learned to keep my mouth shut.  I made fun of a guy once and he busted me pretty good.  

No hastles in HS as I got bigger and stronger.  I studied martial arts in my 30s and remember some sparring.  Man,  Some of those guys were good cause all they did for a living was train.  I was testing for black belt and I was matched with a tall tough 2nd degree Blackbelt.  He could have killed me with some hook kicks,  but he was generous not to hurt me too much.  I considered it a loss!  Went home with bruises and aches.

There is always someone bigger and tougher than you.  Try to avoid situations and be alert.  I have been able to avoid some bad scenes by staying alert.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:38:53 PM EDT
[#18]
In High School, I had long hair before it became common place. One day in shop class, I was standing and doing some snading on a project, when I felt/heard my hair getting cut!

Well I didn't care who it was and came around with my fist and hit, of course, the  toughest kid in school right in the nose. All hell broke loose then and the Teacher had a hold of this other kid and two students had a hold of me, seperating us. Thinking to myself, if I don't press the issue now, he is going to kill me after school! I started screaming, "I'm going to kill you" and I broke away from the kids holding me and attacked him and the Teacher, all the time screaming like an idiot. they got us seperated again and I kept screaming, "After school, you're dead f&@ker". Drew a two week suspension for that, but the kid never bothered me or even talked to me again.

Moral of the story, sometimes bluffs do work!
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:43:44 PM EDT
[#19]
what's bad about that is some teacher probably said he wasn't assaulting you just playing with your hair
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:43:53 PM EDT
[#20]
well I've never gotten my ass kicked but I'm about to by my best friend. got any tips for how to not get my ass kicked?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:47:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
well I've never gotten my ass kicked but I'm about to by my best friend. got any tips for how to not get my ass kicked?
View Quote

Tell him it was all his girlfriends fault, you were asleep and never woke up.  [0:)]

Hunter out...
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:57:33 PM EDT
[#22]
My cousin who is 11 years older than me used to beat me every chance he got, until I got a lot bigger. I beat the living shit out of him and haven't talked to him in ten years.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:00:40 PM EDT
[#23]
One morning my Daughter was getting ready for
school and she was taking too much time.
I called to her a asked why she was not ready for breakfast. She replied that she could'nt
find anything to wear. I told her to put on the
blouse and plaid jumper that I had laid out for her and get a move on. She came out of her bedroom and wimpering told me she did'nt want
to wear skirts, dresses or jumpers to school
anymore. I asked why. She told me a group of
boys had started lifting up the girls skirts
and "messing" with their underware. I asked if it had happened to her and she said yes.
When we got to school I found the principal and
related what my daughter had told me. He replied
"oh Mr. King you know boys will be boys and I am sure-- Boys will be boys I thundered.Did
you do this in elementry school? I did'nt do it
when I was in school and if I had I would have had the palms of my hands blistered by a ruler
before I got to the Principal I thundered.
There will be no more behavior of this sort and
if I hear of any from this point forward I and my attorney will be in front of the School Board
seeking remedy and damages.

On the last day of school that year I was standing by the office with outher parents when
my daughter came down the sidewalk with tears in
her eyes. When asked she told me a boy had
grabbed an pinched her left breast as he told her to "moo like a cow". I pulled her aside and
asked her where this kid was and she said he
ran into his Mother's room. His Mother was a
1st. grade teacher. We walked into the room
finding the boy his Mother and her daughter and I asked my daughter if this was the boy. She nodded yes. I asked the boy, "How would you feel
if I pinched your Mothers breast real hard and
told her to moo like a cow right here and right
now. I know you would not like it and it would make you very angry. I am very angry and if you ever touch my Daughter again I am going to do to your Mother what you do to my daughter."
His Mom did'nt say a word as I looked from him to her.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:12:12 PM EDT
[#25]
I had one good asswuppin. I was in hs and at my house he gave me a gut shot and cuffed me some good ones then slammed my head through my moms new cupbord. I blocked all of his punches... with my face and body.(hehe)Man i bet his fists were sore the next day, i showed him! Well i never did get that guy but if the truth is to be known it was my dad and damn did i deserve it!!! I didnt think so at the time but he could have saved my life that day, and at the very least helped me learn a little about life. Someday maybee if im really really lucky ill be half the man he is.

Dad i love you.
Your son
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:13:48 PM EDT
[#26]
once![:)]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:44:49 PM EDT
[#27]
I think you are doing the right thing Mindhunter. I got a 13 year old son that has had a few scraps in school already. I have always taught him to keep his hands to himself, but he is to defend himself if someone hits him. The only thing here is that the schools position is that both are suspended for fighting no matter who hits who first( zero tolerance ). I've had to go down and talk with the teachers and principle. After finding out that there were even witnesses colaborating my son's story, they look at me kinda funny when I tell them my son did the right thing by defending himself. So I take him to work with me for the day and we have fun. And yes, I've had my ass stomped before, but not without leaving a few marks.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:48:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 3:08:25 PM EDT
[#29]
I went to 21 schools before I graduated from high school. So 21 times I was the new kid in school. My dad worked in the oil fields and there were some pretty tough kids around back then. Went to 6 different high schools in Texas. Did I every get my ass kicked? What do you think? Yep! Being in sports seemed to help somewhat but there was always someone that you had to fight. Usually ended up being friends with whoever you fought. Not that way in schools now.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 4:14:47 PM EDT
[#30]
In the third grade I was having problems getting my but wupped by the Highschool wrestling coaches kid, after a couple of times of Dad having to come to see the principle he told me next time to take a baseball bat to him so it would not happen again.  Well the next time just happened to be in gym class and guess what we were playing? Baseball, one good crack across his knees and no more problems, in fact we were good friends after that.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 4:34:50 PM EDT
[#31]
When my daughter was in Grade 2, there was this girl in her class that picks on her a lot. When she told me about this, I told her to go tell the teacher the next time she does it.

But the girl never did stop picking on my daughter so I went to school to talk to the teacher and the principal and they told me that this girl's parents just divorced and she is staying with her dad who has no job and battling depression because of the divorce. They asked me to be a little bit understanding about the situation. I told them that I do understand that the girl is undergoing some sort of emotional trauma but it does not give her the reason nor the right to pick on my girl.

So when I got home, I told my daughter that if this girl should pick on her again, she should not hold back and fight back since I could not fight her wars for her.

Sure enough, two days later, I was summoned to the school because my daughter apparently was not able to bear it anymore and decided to hit back.......[b][red] with the thickest book that was within her reach[/b][/red] . She knocked down this girl which was almost 1.5 times her size.

Bought ice cream and a lot of goodies that night!

Link Posted: 5/21/2001 4:43:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Roy Damn Mercer ain't never had an ass whoopin'
I done give out plenty of 'em though!

Of course my alter ego has had his ass whooped several times.

BTW, MindHunter... I am teaching my five year old girl the exact same thing. Take a whoopin' once but NEVER twice.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 4:59:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Oh absolutely, a few times actually.  Probably the prime reason I got started in the Arts.

My main "ass-whipping" was in the fifth grade.  I was running around the track with my friend late one afternoon (I was a fat little kid, so I needed the exercise), and I stopped and caught my breath near the fence.  My friend went back to lunch break, and two other people came up about where I was and started talking to each other.  A few seconds later (b/c the guy was just a jerkass looking for a fight), the bigger guy asked me to leave b/c he was talking to his friend.  I said no, I got to the fence first, so he should.  This argument lasted about 30 more seconds before we got into a fistfight, and he temporarily paralyzed me with a sharp spinning-crescent kick to the upper neck.  Only a stinger, but enough to put my 10 year old body on the ground and not get up for a while.

The next big fight (big = more than 1 person) was later in 8th grade.  Still a nerdy, fat little kid...but I had a few years of training under my belt by that time, so fuhgedaboudit.  A guy got pissed at me for something I didn't do, naturally wanted to take it outside, and naturally he brought a friend with him.  I wasn't scared of him, but after seeing his friend come out, I knew I was probably in trouble - 2 on 1 was/is/won't ever be my specialty!  The first thing that happened was he slapped me in my face, and my glasses fell off.  And for the first time in my life, something happened which has been with me ever since...

...[b]I Snapped[/b].  I've always had an ungodly temper, still do, but I NEVER take it out on a human being.  I almost ended this boy's life.  By the time the fight was over, the boy's somewhat smaller friend had gotten enough surgical kicks and punches into me to riddle my fat little body with bruises for weeks.  The boy himself, though, didn't wake up for an hour or so.  The rage was so incredibly powerful inside of me that I screamed after every blow I put into him.  I had pinned him on the ground, wailing and screaming at him, while he was on the grass crying and in the fetal position, while his friend tried to beat me off of him.  I put the fear of God into the boy, who was smaller than me and didn't have a chance of beating me.  I was suspended, but I probably could have been sued for assault.

The beating and bruising (from his skinny buddy) that I got that day, which was pretty impressive and probably my worst, didn't hurt until a few minutes later, when my body calmed down.  And the beating wasn't what I remembered; all I can think about to this day is how much I have to have self control, or *snap*, it'll happen again.  Especially with what I know now, I am well within the range of breaking somebody's fragile neck, without a second thought.  I'm not afraid of getting an a**whipping anymore (although I'm scared silly of a bullet!).  I'm much more afraid of doing somethign I'll regret...and that just scares me, I hope my son/daughter doesn't pick up my genes.

Jew~
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:08:11 PM EDT
[#34]

When I was 17 I got brutly stomped by some chicks boyfriend. I suposidly was screwing Amy but if I did I don't rember it. He came up behind me after I got done washing my car on the front lawn and gave me a good pull. With the lawn being wet I flew off my feet flat on my back and got the boots. It sucked I couldnt get up the wet grass was like Ice. 10 stiches and a week later I found his bitch ass and did the same to him. He was rolling through the parking lot at school with his window down.I ran up to the side of his car and grabed him by his long hair and pulled him haff out of his car and beat the piss out of him literly ( he got so scared he pissed himself ) With him only haff out of the car there was nothing he could do.. I ran into him about a year ago and we get along now but he is still a little punk  

[}D] [}D]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#35]
OK I'll tell the story of the what my mother did when she was in school. There was a girl who kept picking on her and was bigger than her(Moms only 5'2" now). She wouldn't stop and no one did anything to about it. One day my mother goes in the bathroom and this girl comes in behind her. I guess my mother was tired of it and was expecting to get cornered in there. Well, before the girl came do anything my mother spins around and flings a big book right at the girl catching her square in the mouth and knocking her two front teeth out. Problem solved.  

BMB
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:02:24 PM EDT
[#36]
When I was in grade school my sister used to beat me like a baby seal. I was afraid I'd hurt her if I fought back. We grew out of that. Yep I've lost some fights, never had a first class ass whippin and I never lost the important ones.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:23:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Never been in one w/ more than three blows until it was broke up.... no one really won...

With me being the pansey that I am, I'll prolly never win one.... lol
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:24:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Sgt  Hulka:
if the truth is to be known it was my dad and damn did i deserve it!!! I didnt think so at the time but he could have saved my life that day, and at the very least helped me learn a little about life. Someday maybee if im really really lucky ill be half the man he is.

Dad i love you.
Your son
View Quote

I can relate totally. After I graduated and still living at home my little brother and I came home to a family disturbance between Step Mom and Dad. Dad had a few in him and was really steamed at his wife. Here comes lil bro and I. Dad starts taking it out on me Hahahahaha I was a man now by gosh and there would be none of that. We yelled at each other and when it went hands on it was pulling each other around by the shirts as we yelled. I had enough told him to kiss my ass and headed for the door which was down about 10 stairs. Dad met me at the door and started taking pokes at me, the ETOH was causing him to telegraph bad and it was easy to side step the blows. Little brother couldn't see me and all he could hear was Dads fist going through the wallboard beside my head. He leaps off the top stair like Jimmy Superfly Snuka and tackles Dad to save me Hahahahahaha  in the excitement Dad lands a nice cross and opens my mouth up 4 inches. I went ustairs and started packing and so did little brother. Our rooms were seperated by a wall and Dad stood looking in both rooms and told us if we were leaving he wanted our ID cards. Both our wallets hit him in the chest at the exact same time. Step Mom comes up and says I need stitches I said F*ck it I don't need stitches Step Mom says it will be an ugly scar and my girlfriend won't like that. Hahahahaha can't have that chit so off to the ER we go. Military Doc asks what happens and I said I was fighting with my brother which was true just not the whole story, lol kept Dad outta hot water, 16 stitches later I return home to finnish packing. Now Dad served 365 days with the 173rd in Vietnam and is one of the toughest men I know. I get home and he grabs me crying and apologizes. I think I could have lived my whole life without seeing that.

Today my little bro and I laugh about the ordeal.

Like you Sgt Hulka I love my Dad too.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:40:21 PM EDT
[#39]
When I was in 8th grade I was cornered in a bathroom by 2 of the "tough guys" in my grade. I was pissin, one came in on the left, one came in on the right and started to piss on my shoes. I tried to get out of there, the guy on the left grabbed me while the guy on the right started to sucker punch me. They ripped my shirt off and gave me a black eye, just your basic two on one pussy supprise attack.
Nothing happened I didn't report it because I was embarased by having my shoes pissed on. I did tell my dad though.
I was in 11th grade and I had one of them in my history class. He was the one who had pissed on my shoes. The class was talking about important times in our personal history, when it was smart-asses turn he told the class about the time when he pissed on my shoes in the 8th grade. About half of the class gave a nervous little laugh, the others kind of looked away.
Then he looked at me and said "what'ca gonna do about it?"
I snapped...got up out of my chair and picked that shithead up by his hair and bitch slapped him twice. Then I slammed his head down into his table and knocked his chair out from under him. I was about ready to drop kick his ass into auto shop when I heard him crying and pleading for me to stop. I backed up a couple of steps and could see that he was bleeding from his mouth and nose.
The teacher had freaked, most of the chicks had freaked, one of his buddies came walking over to me....I took one step at him and he walked away.
One of the junior year football jocks was going "dude, you kicked his ass". I thought I was going to be in a world of shit over knocking the shit out of that punk.
They ended up transfering him to the loser continuation school for rejects, (something about him being a drug addict) I ended up being put on two weeks of "after school study".
The last time I saw him was at a senior year party, I walked in the door, him and his other low life buddy took one look at me and left.

After that, I made a promise that no one was ever going to mess with me again.
When my dad came to pick me up from school that day all he said was "good things come to those who wait".

Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:19:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Well, being the mild type I did not get into many fights.  The SOB that used to beat up on me in grade school got killed a few years later.

Nearly got into a real fight in the Navy.  We were ducttaping a couple guys together nuts to butt all in good fun and boredom, and one guy ruined the festivities by saying he was going to kick my ass when it was all over again and again. It is usually a huge free-for-all wrestling match, usually sparked by a joke or radio station choices.

We cut them loose after they stopped squirming and laughs were had by everyone involved.  I turned around and this guy sent me flying into  a pipe rack.

Instant fury.  I got up, spun around and shouted at him to hit me the right way.  I stomped towards him, held my chin out, with my arms behind me.  He took off running up the ladder, I heard him running on the next deck up, and I cooled off as fast as I blew up.

I saw him once more, and then nothing.  He was supposed to be on board a couple more years, and I assume he got out on a pshych discharge.  Never asked anyone, but I am sure it was common knowledge.  He was in my duty section (5 guys) with a crew of 120.  It was one of those rare things conveniently forgotten by everyone.      
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:40:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Once in 7 th grade three of kids try to beat me up but I was able to fight them off and come out unscathed save for my shirt. I kne my mon would be upset if I came home with a ragged shirt. During lunchtime I went to an are of the school were ther was construction going on. Picked uo a piece of steel 2 feet by 1" by 3/16s". I remeber a McGiver Episode and rolled the piece of steel in a newspaper. After school they were talking and I went up to them and let them have the good news. One got a broken lip , another one got a mess up hand and the third one went running.

I told them that if they try to mess with me again I would let them have it again. Them being the bullies never reported it to save their names, yet they did say hello to me whenever they saw me.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 12:10:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Last fight I got in ended in me gettin a good ole fashioned ass stompin. I was walking in downtown Denver w/ a girl/friend and someone she knew teasingly pushed her.(like a little friendly shove, not even hard)Well I was all drunk and did not know they were friends, so I comensed to whoppin his ass good. Well he went down, and then people just started comin outta the woodwork. Two more ran up and I was doin pretty good. Anyway two more came up behind me and pulled my shirt over my head hockey style. In the end there was seven of them puttin the boots to me and I got up w/ a broken nose and blood splattered head to toe. I pulled off my shirt and went for it again, but that resulted in more of the same. Needless to say, I asked my girl/friend where these kids lived, you know so I could go and apologize to them for starting a fight. Next night me and my two brothers went over and apologized proper.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 1:41:08 AM EDT
[#43]
I had four older brothers. So my answer is a big "YES" until I was in my teens. They didn't grow out of it I just grew into it. It stopped!

They did educate me enough that I was able to work as a bouncer at a East Texas honkytonk for two years without an getting an a** wippin.

Brotherly love! [B)]

Sniper out!

Link Posted: 5/22/2001 1:54:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Roy Damn Mercer ain't never had an ass whoopin'
I done give out plenty of 'em though!

Of course my alter ego has had his ass whooped several times.

BTW, MindHunter... I am teaching my five year old girl the exact same thing. Take a whoopin' once but NEVER twice.
View Quote

Are you the real Roy D Mercer?

If so how do you spell your wife's name? LOL
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 8:25:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Next night me and my two brothers went over and apologized proper.
View Quote

Hehehehehe sweet justice eh?

Hunter out...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top