BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 502
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 5:33:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Jagrmaister:

Poverty and on the brink of losing everything is a fine line. Many will simply be content living on that edge in perpetual fear and staying in a holding pattern. They are already because it's all they've ever known and been taught since birth.

Let's differentiate Bitcoin from all of crypto. The latter you ABSOLUTELY CAN print an endless supply. Bitcoin is finite and hardens in time.

Real wealth? Saving should be simpler to provide your future generations rather than being whittled away by outside intervention and/or debasement by governing and banking policies. Your time is at stake and stolen. I.E. At least in terms of finance, your existence is trivial and valueless to subsequent generations. Now, there could be argument whether those generations are deserving at all or will fall flat on their face from your gesture, but the option to preserve your contribution to society via a valuation should be present. Dying with your keys and leaving nothing to your family is also a sacrifice and gift to the rest of the world that you have available.

On a global scale, and as a sovereign state, why would I want your monopoly money for my commodities if at any time you can change the rules of the money on your board game and devalue what I received in return for real goods? Should you have the ability to bully the globe simply because you say you must accept your currency or else I'm looking at a retaliation of war?

Bitcoin fixes all of this.
View Quote

Not sure if what you wrote was a philosophical economics dissertation preamble or based in reality?

Not sure it’s a use my currency or else well bomb you decision, but you do know a Number of countries have banned crypto and dozens if others implicitly banned it?  That’s what I’m referring to.

I guess if I wanted to preserve wealth, I’d look to assets and not some cash like whatever.  Especially not some fake money I’m worried about parking into a chrome book and transferring with pancake cum swaps and staking castle nut coins.

I like your passion though, good luck with BTC.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 5:42:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jagrmaister] [#2]
Originally Posted By ThaBaron:

Not sure if what you wrote was a philosophical economics dissertation preamble or based in reality?

Not sure it’s a use my currency or else well bomb you decision, but you do know a Number of countries have banned crypto and dozens if others implicitly banned it?  That’s what I’m referring to.

I guess if I wanted to preserve wealth, I’d look to assets and not some cash like whatever.  Especially not some fake money I’m worried about parking into a chrome book and transferring with pancake cum swaps and staking castle nut coins.

I like your passion though, good luck with BTC.
View Quote

What asset is better to hold than the one that carries zero liability or maintenance and can move borders in your head?

Your property? Maintenance. Taxed. Taxes rise. Government can confiscate. Land can fall to external forces of seizure or demolition from war, weather, etc. Your rental properties? Same. Plus government can say you can no longer collect rent for the betterment of your tenants. Stocks? Can be debased by adding shares. At the mercy of hopeful honest and ethical business practice by the CEO and board.  Fiat currency? Debasement with money printing and inflation tax with the politicians poorly incentivized to print more and take advantage with insider knowledge. A literal Ponzi. Bonds? Ha!  Gold/ precious metals?  Proven to be a pretty horrible hedge in wake of inflation. Good in industrial use only. And manipulated as such.

So. Where's the better asset in the long given all of the parameters we've witnessed unfold over the last two years?

We are certainly moving into a DIGITAL AGE. Fiat currency is a failed experiment and a real human need and problem to overcome is the discovery of BETTER MONEY for ALL that are currently outside and unable to participate in our current system. And that exclusion is by DESIGN!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 5:59:22 PM EDT
[#3]

What asset is better to hold than the one that carries zero liability or maintenance and can move borders in your head?

Your property? Maintenance. Taxed. Taxes rise. Government can confiscate. Land can fall to external forces of seizure or demolition from war, weather, etc. Your rental properties? Same. Plus government can say you can no longer collect rent for the betterment of your tenants. Stocks? Can be debased by adding shares. At the mercy of hopeful honest and ethical business practice by the CEO and board.  Fiat currency? Debasement with money printing and inflation tax with the politicians poorly incentivized to print more and take advantage with insider knowledge. A literal Ponzi. Bonds? Ha!  Gold/ precious metals?  Proven to be a pretty horrible hedge in wake of inflation. Good in industrial use only. And manipulated as such.

So. Where's the better asset in the long given all of the parameters we've witnessed unfold over the last two years?

We are certainly moving into a DIGITAL AGE. Fiat currency is a failed experiment and a real human need and problem to overcome is the discovery of BETTER MONEY for ALL that are currently outside and unable to participate in our current system. And that exclusion is by DESIGN!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/268409/32cb6cb9a0587276f36eda55fb411b90_jpg-2389702.JPG
View Quote

Personally, being a refugee with a pile of digital assets and no hard assets or a place to call isn’t a good trade.

Also, you’re naive to think governments won’t eventually track, monitor or tax crypto.  It’s not going to be the romantic panacea you think it will be.

Again, Wealth is not determined by numbers in accounts. It exists at the protection of laws and ultimately violent force.  That will never change, it’s a universal law.  Even rich Mexicans are at the mercy of the cartels.

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:05:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jagrmaister] [#4]

Personally, being a refugee with a pile of digital assets and no hard assets or a place to call isn’t a good trade.

Also, you’re naive to think governments won’t eventually track, monitor or tax crypto.  It’s not going to be the romantic panacea you think it will be.

Again, Wealth is not determined by numbers in accounts. It exists at the protection of laws and ultimately violent force.  That will never change, it’s a universal law.  Even rich Mexicans are at the mercy of the cartels.

View Quote

I'd rather be a refugee arriving with something than having had to give up everything and arrive with absolutely NOTHING.

It's already being taxed here. You can track it through the public ledger itself. There are places in the world that will become much more attractive and productive by not taxing Bitcoin. And that too is happening.

You do you. It isn't the insurance vessel for everyone at this time. I can respect your opinions and why you have them all the same.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:44:31 PM EDT
[#5]

The biggest fallacy of the BTC Crypto future is this…. There won’t be 95% of the world living in poverty while the crypto gods drive around in their lambos untouched.  Real wealth is an illusion that’s propped up by legal systems that are enacted by governments with militaries.  Crypto doesn’t and can’t solve for this.  Just because crypto isn’t tied to a printing press does not solve all its problems.
View Quote

At the rate that we are circling the drain, you will probably be proven correct unfortunately.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:49:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jagrmaister] [#6]
Originally Posted By SteveInNC:

At the rate that we are circling the drain, you will probably be proven correct unfortunately.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The biggest fallacy of the BTC Crypto future is this…. There won’t be 95% of the world living in poverty while the crypto gods drive around in their lambos untouched.  Real wealth is an illusion that’s propped up by legal systems that are enacted by governments with militaries.  Crypto doesn’t and can’t solve for this.  Just because crypto isn’t tied to a printing press does not solve all its problems.

I'm more optimistic. The world isn't ending. It will carry on. There will be abundance for some. And hardship for others. Same as it ever was. Choose to be a victim and that's what you'll become. Best to simply prepare yourself mentally and physically for as many scenarios as possible. Typically, the light will eventually outshine darkness. Everyone should find their light to better guide them.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:55:05 PM EDT
[#7]

I'm more optimistic. The world isn't ending. It will carry on. There will be abundance for some. And hardship for others. Same as it ever was. Choose to be a victim and that's what you'll become. Best to simply prepare yourself mentally and physically for as many scenarios as possible. Typically, the light will eventually outshine darkness. Everyone should find their light to better guide them.
View All Quotes

I get what you’re saying and I’m very well prepared in every way I can be. Facing reality isn’t choosing to be a victim. We haven’t quite been where we are today. I hope you’re right.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:19:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Poverty and on the brink of losing everything is a fine line. Many will simply be content living on that edge in perpetual fear and staying in a holding pattern. They are already because it's all they've ever known and been taught since birth.

Let's differentiate Bitcoin from all of crypto. The latter you ABSOLUTELY CAN print an endless supply. Bitcoin is finite and hardens in time.

Real wealth? Saving should be simpler to provide your future generations rather than being whittled away by outside intervention and/or debasement by governing and banking policies. Your time is at stake and stolen. I.E. At least in terms of finance, your existence is trivial and valueless to subsequent generations. Now, there could be argument whether those generations are deserving at all or will fall flat on their face from your gesture, but the option to preserve your contribution to society via a valuation should be present. Dying with your keys and leaving nothing to your family is also a sacrifice and gift to the rest of the world that you have available.

On a global scale, and as a sovereign state, why would I want your monopoly money for my commodities if at any time you can change the rules of the money on your board game and devalue what I received in return for real goods? Should you have the ability to bully the globe simply because you say you must accept your currency or else I'm looking at a retaliation of war?

View Quote

you talk as though the world superpower would give up the power of controlling the world reserve currency.

they'll run wars and kill millions to keep that power.

bitcoin has no hope

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:53:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jagrmaister] [#9]
Originally Posted By dog-meat:

you talk as though the world superpower would give up the power of controlling the world reserve currency.

bitcoin has no hope

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dog-meat:

bitcoin has no hope

The 5% of the world that makes it does so because they do not conform and do not follow the group. If you conform the odds will be 95:5 against you that you'll miss the boat, too.  If you conform, you haven't a chance.

Every tomorrow should be a vision of HOPE.

Here's an interesting blog article for naysayers of soon to be worthless digital energy currency:

Henry Ford and "ENERGY CURRENCY"

Ooh... Burn...

Attachment Attached File

The road to Lambo is paved in Ramen.   - Some internet guy on Twitter
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:12:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone think we’ve hit the bottom yet?  Saw polyswarm made a run the last day or so.  Have some money to play, trying to see if it is safe to stick my foot back in the water
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:15:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Keekleberrys] [#11]
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 6:56:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SERVED_USMC] [#12]
Originally Posted By Keekleberrys:

Maaaaaybe/Possibly set the low but until the feds done making waves i dont think we’ll see meaningful recovery either way.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Keekleberrys:
Originally Posted By Bigtwinlvr:
Anyone think we’ve hit the bottom yet?  Saw polyswarm made a run the last day or so.  Have some money to play, trying to see if it is safe to stick my foot back in the water

Maaaaaybe/Possibly set the low but until the feds done making waves i dont think we’ll see meaningful recovery either way.

I don’t think we’ll see any meaningful movement in the up direction while the stock market is still in shambles. I think there is still plenty of financial chaos on the table.

Still watching alts slowly bleed to death and stacking cash to buy when time is right.

ETA: Those who have been into SOL for a minute, have they ironed out the issues they had that caused them to, iirc, halt on chain transactions a while back? I’ve been keeping an eye on it since before ATH and I’m kind of impressed with how its held up so far. Also seen some NFT projects built on it that have done well and think there will be more in the future. Thinking about filling a bag and holding for the long haul.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:54:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By SERVED_USMC:

I don’t think we’ll see any meaningful movement in the up direction while the stock market is still in shambles. I think there is still plenty of financial chaos on the table.

Still watching alts slowly bleed to death and stacking cash to buy when time is right.

ETA: Those who have been into SOL for a minute, have they ironed out the issues they had that caused them to, iirc, halt on chain transactions a while back? I’ve been keeping an eye on it since before ATH and I’m kind of impressed with how its held up so far. Also seen some NFT projects built on it that have done well and think there will be more in the future. Thinking about filling a bag and holding for the long haul.
View Quote

This shows a history of SOL's uptime and outages.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:56:04 AM EDT
[#14]
I think SOL has potential. Transactions are pretty quick and damn near free, which makes it enticing to the GameFi community. It does have drawbacks though, being fairly centralized chief among them.

There's a project called Star Atlas being built in UE5 that already has its NFT portion running on it.  The preview content they've put out for it is gorgeous.

Another called The Harvest is in an older Unreal Engine and will have some stuff tokenized on Solana as well. Gameplay for it is actually quite fun, although it's not even to the alpha stage yet.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 1:14:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Let the pussies sell. They'll be the sheep loaded up onto the financial trains wondering what the fuck happened and why the fuck they are in the same position in ten years just under a new mirage system. Michael Saylor and I are going to gobble this fucking market up and be drinking pina coladas on Bitcoin Beach with our toes in the mother fucking sand. The more they sell, the more I'm fucking buying. I can wait a long time for the markets to catch up with reality.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:41:24 PM EDT
[#16]
so i got my ledger and downloaded ledger live on my iphone

aaaaaaaand when i try to open it the screen comes up for a split second and then it's gone

i really hate computers
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:42:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By TexRdnec:
so i got my ledger and downloaded ledger live on my iphone

aaaaaaaand when i try to open it the screen comes up for a split second and then it's gone

i really hate computers
View Quote

Sounds like the feeling is mutual.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 5:37:38 PM EDT
[#18]
so i had to upgrade the software on my phone and find my apple id but i got it working

now every fucking time i try to move anything coinbase delays it.  on coinbase regular it made me verify with id pics and selfies but it finally went through.  coinbase pro gave me no such option and the transaction is delayed until tuesday

i hate this shit
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 5:42:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Naporter] [#19]
Originally Posted By TexRdnec:
so i had to upgrade the software on my phone and find my apple id but i got it working

now every fucking time i try to move anything coinbase delays it.  on coinbase regular it made me verify with id pics and selfies but it finally went through.  coinbase pro gave me no such option and the transaction is delayed until tuesday

i hate this shit
View Quote

Just add the address to the whitelist. After that it's just an SMS verification, unless you're generating a fresh address for every transaction, which coming off an exchange I don't really see the point.

Does their non-custodial wallet sidestep all that (CDC's does for many assets)?  If so, that might be a workaround, using it as a go-between.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 12:42:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Naporter:
I think SOL has potential. Transactions are pretty quick and damn near free, which makes it enticing to the GameFi community. It does have drawbacks though, being fairly centralized chief among them.

There's a project called Star Atlas being built in UE5 that already has its NFT portion running on it.  The preview content they've put out for it is gorgeous.

Another called The Harvest is in an older Unreal Engine and will have some stuff tokenized on Solana as well. Gameplay for it is actually quite fun, although it's not even to the alpha stage yet.
View Quote

SOL is the only other coin I've still been buying during this downturn. Limit orders are in and waiting for more.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 1:02:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By quest84:

SOL is the only other coin I've still been buying during this downturn. Limit orders are in and waiting for more.
View Quote

Same. BTC and SOL.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 10:01:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 10:28:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By goloud:

Same. BTC and SOL.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By goloud:
Originally Posted By quest84:

Same. BTC and SOL.

BTC, ETH and SOL. Really hoping SOL gets its shit together.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 12:57:34 PM EDT
[#24]
ETC seems to be doing something the last two days.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 12:59:09 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Dying a slow death?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:01:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:51:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Tezos is at least increasing.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:04:25 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes

Dying a slow death?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/268409/Screenshot_20220524-115849_Chrome_jpg-2395523.JPG

Hasn't it had some 51% attacks in the past?
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Dying a slow death?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/268409/Screenshot_20220524-115849_Chrome_jpg-2395523.JPG

Yes.  Was almost a monthly occurrence there for a while it seemed like.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:30:20 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

It had 2 of them in pretty rapid succession but the devs have since decreased the DAG size so it would be far harder to get the necessary hash power to do another 51% attack.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 3:00:53 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

Dying a slow death?

Don't worry. If its price ever makes any form of recovery it will happen again... and again... and again...
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 3:13:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: baxt3r] [#32]

Don't worry. If its price ever makes any form of recovery it will happen again... and again... and again...
View Quote

It would be significantly harder for another 51% attack to happen given the DAG change and the amount of new/recent hashpower pointed at ETC.  Lots of people have already switched to mining ETC to get ahead of the curve before the ETH changeover to POS.  It looks like more switch over every day.

EDIT:  ETC current hash rate is over 23 Th.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:10:44 AM EDT
[#33]
I've been trying to close my Celsius account for two weeks. I finally received a response today. In my initial email and phone call, I made it very clear that I simply want to close it (no more rewards, transfers, etc.), but they seem to think I want them to delete any record of it ever existing.

Aleksa Gajic (Celsius Network)

May 25, 2022, 13:11 UTC

Hello Christian,

Thank you for reaching out.

We would like to confirm that we have received your request to remove your personal information from our records.

We have looked into your request for erasure of your personal information and, unfortunately, we are not able to fully erase your personal information as we are legally required to retain such information for compliance with our legal obligations under applicable legislation, as well as for additional legitimate interests (such as securing internal records for audit purposes, and more). Such legislation includes, but is not limited to:
in the UK, the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017;
in the US, the Bank Secrecy Act and the Financial Crimes Enforcement Networks' requirements;
in the EU, Directive (EU) 2018/843 (commonly known as "AMLD5"; all of which mandate that our records will be retained for a period of no less than five years.

Kindly note that this approach is aligned with the requirements of the GDPR (articles 17(3)(b) and 17(3)(e)) and the CCPA (articles 1798.102(d)(8) and 1798.102(d)(2)), as applicable. Once we are no longer required to retain your personal data, we will immediately delete it, with no additional action required by you.

Please note that as of the date of your request, we will not attempt to use or share your personal data for any purpose, other than those listed above and we will not contact you regarding our services, unless required to do so by law.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Best regards and HODL on!

Aleksa Gajic
Customer Care Expert | Celsius
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:17:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Bale2011:
I've been trying to close my Celsius account for two weeks. I finally received a response today. In my initial email and phone call, I made it very clear that I simply want to close it (no more rewards, transfers, etc.), but they seem to think I want them to delete any record of it ever existing.

Aleksa Gajic (Celsius Network)

May 25, 2022, 13:11 UTC

Hello Christian,

Thank you for reaching out.

We would like to confirm that we have received your request to remove your personal information from our records.

We have looked into your request for erasure of your personal information and, unfortunately, we are not able to fully erase your personal information as we are legally required to retain such information for compliance with our legal obligations under applicable legislation, as well as for additional legitimate interests (such as securing internal records for audit purposes, and more). Such legislation includes, but is not limited to:
in the UK, the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017;
in the US, the Bank Secrecy Act and the Financial Crimes Enforcement Networks' requirements;
in the EU, Directive (EU) 2018/843 (commonly known as "AMLD5"; all of which mandate that our records will be retained for a period of no less than five years.

Kindly note that this approach is aligned with the requirements of the GDPR (articles 17(3)(b) and 17(3)(e)) and the CCPA (articles 1798.102(d)(8) and 1798.102(d)(2)), as applicable. Once we are no longer required to retain your personal data, we will immediately delete it, with no additional action required by you.

Please note that as of the date of your request, we will not attempt to use or share your personal data for any purpose, other than those listed above and we will not contact you regarding our services, unless required to do so by law.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Best regards and HODL on!

Aleksa Gajic
Customer Care Expert | Celsius
View Quote

Cashing out, or moving it into a wallet?

I have my coins in Celcius whitelisted with my trezor/exodus addresses and just need to hit the send button. Moved all of my BTC into a Trezor, but plan on keeping what shitcoins I have on celcius.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:21:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By swampvol:

Cashing out, or moving it into a wallet?

I have my coins in Celcius whitelisted with my trezor/exodus addresses and just need to hit the send button. Moved all of my BTC into a Trezor, but plan on keeping what shitcoins I have on celcius.
View Quote
Moved everything to a wallet. I took everything off Celsius and the exchanges, but I also want the pesky $0.0001 rewards to stop because of the tiny fraction that got left behind during the transfers. They can keep it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:15:53 AM EDT
[#36]
There's this feeling in the air that Bitcoin is PREPARING TO RIP!  

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:54:58 AM EDT
[#37]

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-22-2015/kmsQL_.gif
View Quote

I mean, we're due for something upward of the 28-31k window it's been in for the last couple weeks. Im not so sure we dont see a big selloff back into the 20's if that happens IMO.

I think we have a lot more pain to endure in just about every financial market for a while. I dont think BTC/crypto is going to be the exception to that. But Im just a dummy on the internet so I have no idea whats going to happen.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Any SOL nft projects that you like? Links?
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 2:38:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By VooDoo3dfx:
Tezos is at least increasing.
View Quote

Tezos is great! I think tech is recognized more in bear markets
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 2:41:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Take note FTX users.

1 Billion $ from Sam Bankman Fried to stop Trump in 2024

The FTX CEO, who backed Joe Biden during the 2020 race, predicted he'll spend more than $100 million ahead of 2024's battle, but told The Pushkin Industries podcast.

Bankman-Fried, who has been propelled up the rich list in recent years, was one of Biden's biggest donors last time around — rubbing shoulders with the likes of Bloomberg and Alphabet.

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote
It can't even hold 30. Just my guess, I think we see 23-24k.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 3:00:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By CBags04:
View All Quotes

Never said what day it will happen.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 3:07:25 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote
Just saying, I don't see it any time soon.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 3:17:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jagrmaister] [#44]
View All Quotes

Have you taken a look around Clown world lately?

China, the blueprint for the rest of the world...Fun starts at 8:47...

1M Chinese customers unable to access bank deposits; Airbnb to close its domestic business in China

I'll take my chances with Bitcoin over banks.  More sound in the long run.  My .02 and folly no doubt.

Also have this on the horizon...

China Will Be World Reserve Currency: Mark Yusko
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 5:32:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Pretty good interview with an electrical grid power broker on how mining is actually good for the electrical generation business.  The reasons are not what you would assume.  Podcast is available in audio also.

The Bitcoin Energy Revolution w/ Shaun Connell (BTC079)
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 8:47:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Trunalimunumaprzure] [#46]
Oh, thanks to @Jagrmaister for preaching lolli so many times.  I finally had the opportunity to use it and for a big ticket item too!  Getting ~$100 in BTC back takes the sting out a bit (especially at these prices ).  

Rock on brother.

*edit* I used your referral link when I signed up, but that was so long ago I don't know if you'll see any BTC from it.  

Link Posted: 5/26/2022 9:10:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Brahmzy] [#47]
Thursday morning dumpage. ETH and ALTs getting slammed.

BTC dominance growing fast, as expected. Sucks for us ETH miners waiting to time our routine ETH -> BTC conversions!

Link Posted: 5/26/2022 9:17:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Trunalimunumaprzure:
Oh, thanks to @Jagrmaister for preaching lolli so many times.  I finally had the opportunity to use it and for a big ticket item too!  Getting ~$100 in BTC back takes the sting out a bit (especially at these prices ).  

Rock on brother.

*edit* I used your referral link when I signed up, but that was so long ago I don't know if you'll see any BTC from it.  

View Quote

All good! Maybe you were my referral from a bit back then!  It is just another means to DCA for any long-termers and I prefer the Bitcoin gamble to stack vs a 1 or 2% reward in cash from Rakuten! Glad you got a fat stack out of it!

Just in case anyone else wants to get Lolli rewards:
Lolli online shopping rebates in Bitcoin
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 9:20:12 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

"a feeling in the air"  

your investments are based on

"a feeling in the air"

good lord
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 9:21:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Brahmzy] [#50]
Originally Posted By tooldforthis:

"a feeling in the air"  

your investments are based on

"a feeling in the air"

good lord
View Quote

He never said which direction it was going to rip.  
Page / 502
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top